• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Suncrest Complex

Sasha Thompson
Hj2XyQ
Sasha's death didn't come. Pluto mentioned they should just do what they were going to do, he seemed nervous too. Sasha turned back around, shakily looking up to Pluto. His face seemed pretty red too. With a shaky voice, Sasha responded, O-OK.

A tall woman had passed by, calling out to them. Surprisingly, Sasha didn't know her name, so she figured it must be her first day there. Sasha thought she was pretty. Pluto had grabbed a standard crowbar and a black, plastic folding step stool. Sasha gave a weak chuckle and then lead the way back to the building. She made her way to the elevator and pressed the button, waiting for the elevator to come down. After several hours, at least that's what it seemed to Sasha, in reality, it was only a short moment, the elevator dinged. The doors opened and Sasha stepped in, waving Pluto to join her.

Sasha was quiet, still embarrassed from earlier. With a surprising assertiveness, she grabbed the stool from Pluto, opening it and placing it near the entrance, in front of the buttons. In a similar manner, she grabbed the crowbar. She stepped on the step stool and shoved the crowbar into a panel near the top of the elevator. The panel popped off, clanging on the ground. She held out the crowbar for Pluto to take. She wouldn't look at Pluto though, and would even drop it if he didn't grab it.

Sasha was not very focused, still thinking of the earlier events. She stuck her hands into the panel as the elevator started moving, someone having called the elevator. As they moved up, she ruffled through wires and pipes, looking for the part she wanted.

The elevator dinged and the doors opened. Someone was waiting outside. They looked in, but didn't enter, so the door closed and the elevator began moving up again. After a few more floors the elevator suddenly stopped with a shudder. Sasha was calm, despite the shake, since she knew elevators had breaks to prevent falling. She looked towards Pluto, holding a thick red cable, and with a weak smile and shaky voice she said, Eh heh, heh, I broke it. Even worse, they were stuck in between floors.

Sasha had cut the electricity by accident. She rushed into it, not thinking straight since she was still flustered. She should have gone to her apartment and grabbed proper electrical tools, but she just wanted something to take her mind off the incident.

Current Events Moved from the parking lot to the elevators with Pluto Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai Traveled up a few floors, and is now stuck on a broken elevator with Pluto.
Sasha also had a short thought about Statton lonecoyote lonecoyote

Tobias Ashikage
ggsFJY
Tobias had been living at Suncrest for a few weeks now. Since the love of his life died, he's tried becoming a better person. As a reformed thief, he's chosen to settle down here, at Suncrest. He likes spending a large portion of his time people watching. Currently, he did just that.

Tobias was sitting in the lobby, in a corner overlooking the entrance. It's a habit for surveillance he can easily mask as people watching. He noticed what seemed to be a couple walking in together. They were blushing, one holding some tools. Tobias assumed for some home project. Shortly after another woman entered, moving towards the offices. Likely she were moving in.

Tobias returned to his newspaper, his cane leaning against his leg. Nothing too interesting today, though he noticed that one of his old thefts was just discovered. A security deposit box was found missing all of it's valuable. Tobias had accomplished this years ago. It brought back some nostalgia for him. He hummed a gentle tune as he smiled and continued reading.

Current Events Tobias is sitting in the lobby reading a newspaper. He's noticed Sasha, Pluto and Statton walk into the building. Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai lonecoyote lonecoyote

Pluto did everything Sasha wanted as if he was in a trance. A red hot trance but not in a sexy way.
He hadn't paid any attention to what She was doing with the elevator. He wasn't worried, maybe she was a pro at this? She was really smart and-the elevator came to a not so graceful stop. "I broke it."
Pluto stood completely still, clutching to the crowbar as if it was going to take him straight to heaven.
"Fuck!! Oh my gosh Sasha what were you thinking!? Now we are going to die here all alone and no one will find us? I never got to write my will! Oh gosh I can't believe it's happening again. Well atleast I have someone with me so if I do get hungry I can just eat you..." He countinued his crazy mumblings as he began to scoot himself into a corner. He looked at her suspiciously. "You did this on purpose didn't you?"
'Maybe I should've knocked her out when I had the chance.
No Pluto! Don't think such bad thoughts! You are not like this!' He took some deep breaths to calm himself down. But they weren't working. If the elevator were to even make the tiniest noise he would probably die right then and there.

Now because I am so extra
↓↓↓

The year is I don't really know. The time, 2:00 PM. A short twelve year old boy is sent downstairs to go buy coffee for a bunch of snobby people. The boy, Pluto, had bought said coffee from the café that was on the first floor in the tall building.
During the whole time he knew he was being watched. He quickly paid for the stuff and made his way around the corner to find the elevators.
The man followed not too far behind him. Pluto made a mad dash to the elevators as the man ran after him too. Luckily he made it in before he did. Pressing the button for the sixteenth floor about a dozen times, the boy was relieved when the doors shut.
"Thank God." He sighed. But it looked like he thanked him a little too soon. The elevator came to an abrupt stop. The boy was stuck.

Long story short, He had been in there for an hour before they got too him. When they did he had drank all the coffee, peed his pants and was curled up in a ball of tears, sweat, and pee.
The end!

Sasha Thompson
Hj2XyQ
Pluto had started to freak out. This wasn't Sasha's intention. She didn't realize he had fears about this or anything, she thought Pluto was just mad at her for making a mistake, which is something that she rarely does, and likely deserves to be yelled at. Pluto yelled at her and her eyes started to well up. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to. I can fix it! I~

Sasha's face turned to surprise for a moment as she took a step back, falling off the step stool. Her back hit the wall of the elevator, which saved her from falling over. The tears flowed from her eyes now, she didn't mean to make Pluto so angry. This is why she believed she had no friends, she always made mistakes. She turned to face the corner, ready to accept her punishment.

Sasha was trembling a little, her voice shaking as she spoke. You can bash me over the head and kill me as punishment. Her crying could be heard softly now as she waited for her death, still clutching desperately to the red cable. The tears had gathered enough to fall off her chin at this point. She just hoped that her death would bring Pluto some solace.

Current Events Sasha and Pluto are calmly assessing the situation in the stuck elevator. Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai

"Darn it. I didn't mean to yell at you. I'm just really on edge right no-" the elevator shook a tiny bit when Sasha fell. Pluto immediately threw himself back against the wall. He slid down to the ground and scooted closer to see if Sasha was alright. "H-hey there's no need to cry. I'm not mad at you I'm just.... Nervous ok? Please don't cry."

Genjiomnom Genjiomnom

~Saren Hyatt~
Location: Suncrest Cafe ~ Interacting With: Sam KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint
687474703a2f2f6934392e74696e797069632e636f6d2f31306d713533742e6a7067
Saren wasn't sure if she would really hangout with this guy again after this, but after him hinting at another outing, she began to think otherwise. Is this the start of a friendship? She was never particularly close with any of her clients, not enough to go out for fun together. "Of course." She replied with another smile as the waitress came over with their drinks. "This place really has the best coffee on the coast." She commented a bit dreamily, losing herself in the taste for a moment. It was only when Sam mentioned her being lonely while living alone that a crack formed inside of her mental caramel mocha dream.

She didn't reply right away, as she looked back at him, calculating his gaze. Somehow, she had a feeling she couldn't lie to him. Are all cops like this? I feel like If I lie he might arrest me. "Well, I guess it isn't so bad after you get used to it. The only other family I have is my father, and he's often on business trips." She waved her hand nonchalantly. "But he doted over me all the time, so I'm glad to have a little space." And, it was true. He did seem to spoil her, and she hated that. "I came out here to take care of myself." She said with confidence. Shifting her gaze to Sam's cappuccino, she spoke a little softer, "Sometimes its lonely. But it becomes less lonely when people like you enter my life." Saren sort of rambled without really thinking, and she looked back up at him a bit flustered. "Ah! But I mean, I'm fine with or without company. It's not that lonely at all really. I have tons of friends after all......online." She barely mae the last word audible. "You do strike me as a family man. They're lucky to have you. Some siblings treat each other like enemies."

~Ian Lassiter~
Location: Suncrest Complex ~ Interacting With: Adelaide Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai

large.jpg
Well. That was easy.
But the idea of the pie not being okay, made his heart sink. Before Ian could dwell on the thought any longer, he was being dragged along with the woman. "Ah- Hey!" He yelped a bit at the sudden tug. He allowed himself to be led to the woman's room. The strength in her pull would have surprised him had he not already been so surprised at the events that already occurred today. There was no room for anymore surprises to take place. Upon reaching the room, the woman punched down the door with so much force Ian's eyes widened. Clearly he had been wrong about the "nothing could surprise me anymore today" thought. Is this wonder woman???!

She finally released him, and for once in his life he was glad not to be touched by a girl. What if she got angry and snapped his arm in half? On the bright side, the pie was safe and sound. But upon seeing the man sipping nonchalantly on a cup of coffee, he felt his presence being questioned. In fact, he was sure he was supposed to explain himself. That would be the polite thing to do right? But before he could mention anything, the man briskly left to the balcony. Well, it wasn't as if Ian would have really introduced himself anyways. Not unless asked. Following the woman's orders, he followed Hotaru to the table and took a seat. The woman had a very motherly aura to her, and it was really weird. But comforting in a way. He watched the bird pit pat around on the table with interest. "Why an owl?" He found himself asking aloud.

There were so many things going through Adelaide's mind right now. She would have to do her work after she served her guest. Slowly she cut a piece of pie, careful not to let it fall apart before setting it on a little white plate with blue flowers painted on it. She moved over to the freezer. James had bought about six different types of ice cream for them. She couldn't find any vanilla. You can't have a warm apple pie without vanilla ice cream!

Meanwhile over at the table, Hotaru was warming up to Ian. He parked himself on the corner of the table next to him. Watching him with wide eyes.
Adelaide had finally returned with the goods. Setting down the plate infront of him. "I find Owls to be extremely cute! Even though most people wouldn't agree." She said as she opened the tub of ice cream. "So, I realize I never asked for your name." She chuckled softly and played with a strand of her hair. "My name is Adelaide, Adelaide Beaumont." She gave Ian a fork and pushed the ice cream towards him.

NyxNightmare NyxNightmare

Sasha Thompson
Hj2XyQ
Pluto had apologized, and even asked if Sasha was OK. This made her feel better, though it took time for her body to stop trembling. She tried wiping her face dry, but didn't spend too much time on it. Through blurry eyes, she turned and gave a weak smile. I can fix this.

With an astounding lack of enthusiasm, Sasha stood back on the step stool. She pushed the red cable into the hole. Seconds later, the elevator gave a short jolt before continuing upwards. Sasha focused now, watching the glowing numbers above the door. When the elevator reached the next floor, the eighth floor, she gently kicked the open door button. When the door opened, Sasha stepped down and left the elevator.

Sasha turned around, offering Pluto a weak smile before turning her head to avoid his eyes. She felt weird looking at him, for fear that he was angry with her. She wasn't worried about gathering the stool, or the panel that was on the floor. She figured she would return at a later time to fix things up, as she was wont to do. Of course, there was now only one working elevator, the broken one remaining open and on the eighth floor.

Still avoiding Pluto's eyes, Sasha shyly said, You probably don't want to hang out with me anymore, since I made you mad, huh? Sasha twiddled her thumbs and kicked at the floor, a little shy. This was the longest, most intimate relationship she's ever had in her life, and she didn't want it to end, she had even started sweating very lightly.

Current Events Sasha and Pluto are still calmly assessing the situation on the 8th floor, outside the open elevator. Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai Sasha broke one of the elevators. It no longer has power, and is stuck open on the 8th floor.

Flor Martinez

44cdf05419a03322e22c37edf2807f31.jpg

Stay calm, just breath
Flor gasped in to breath that she'd been holding once she entered her apartment. Closing the door behind her she slide down the door and just listened to her breathing while Puppets curled at her feet playing with her shoelace. She laughed at him and scratched his head. She glanced at the clock, it was still only 2, she sighed, it felt as though she'd been out for hours. She slid to the floor, the cold tilted floor felt nice around her heated skin. She usually got super hot when she was stressed.

It was nothing though, you get stressed over fucking nothing. She let out a frustrated noise and quickly stood up. It wasn't too late. She could still go out and experience life like the rest of the normals. "Do you wanna go on another walk?"

Puppets meowed at her, flicking his tail back and forth. Puppets loved to be outdoors, if he were human he'd probably be a flirtatious Hispanic man who'd talk anyone up. She grabbed his service vest so that the cafe owner knew she could bring him inside. "Let's get some coffee and talk with people"

She gave him a little treat before heading out the door. This time she went for the stair, not wanting to run into anyone. The stairwell smelled stale, and felt at least 10 degrees colder than the rest of the building, with it's grey walls and grey stairs, it was probably the creepiest place in the complex. Puppet bounced down the stairs much faster that Flor did, fucking show off. There were a few people in the lobby but she stayed close to the wall not making eye contact. When she entered the cafe, she could smell the warmth of coffee and that general smell of bread baking. It all smelled nice.

She was about to go over to the cashier and look at the menu when she noticed Tobias giving her a small wave. She gave him a little a small wave back but he seemed to be speaking with someone. He was one of the new residents, she'd helped him with one of his boxes while he'd been unpacking and spoke with him just in the hallways of his unit. She just awkwardly walking over to the cashier because she didn't know who he was talking to. She glanced over the menu, working up the courage to walk up to them.

Last edited:
Tobias Ashikage
ggsFJY
Tobias saw the new girl leave the office and head to the cafe. Tobias was friendly, and tries to introduce himself to all the members of the complex, most of them know him already. He grabbed his cane and walked into the cafe, his newspaper folded neatly under his arm. He didn't struggle with walking, and it looked like he would actually be able to manage without it, though he definitely wasn't the fastest pedestrian around.

He hobbled to the fair skinned girl and offered a warm, inviting smile. He motioned towards the chair opposite to her, I'm Tobias, would you mind if I joined you? Tobias' voice had a slight rasp, like an older gentleman. He's perfected this voice over the years to be inviting and disarming. She agreed and he sat down, placing his cane against his leg and his newspaper neatly on the table.

Tobias took a few labored breathes from his effort walking over, asking, I sit out there a lot every day. Tobias looked towards the lobby, giving a weak motion with his hands. But I haven't seen you around. Is this by chance your first time here young lady? Tobias' eyes were kind, seemingly excited to listen to her.

Current Events Walked over to sit with Statton in the Cafe. lonecoyote lonecoyote

• Eleanor (Ellie) May
    aa5b8c1ba7ccbbbd84c5e6de83692cee.jpg
    "Don't worry about it," Ellie smiled, "Besides! The waves are too small for me to get a great surfing session. And don't worry about trying to get me anything. Spending time with you is enough to make me happy. Come on! If we want to have the pool for ourselves, we need to start heading back now."

Ellie got up from her spot, as she used her towel to clean off the sand on her. Once she was happy with how much sand she got off, she pulled on her sundress once more and offered her hand to Val. With a smile, she said, "Or do you want to stay longer, which I wouldn't mind."

Interacting: Princept Princept
    Mention: N/A

Pluto watched as Sasha stopped crying and started tinkering with the elevator. When the elevator jolted he let out a yelp manly yell. Once It had started running smoothly, Pluto's breathing had calmed a bit more. He crawled out of the small hell hole as fast as he could. he clutched at his heart, "Damnit I hate elevators." He stood up, just in time to catch the little smile Sasha had thrown his way. "Look, Sasha, I would still hang out with you any day!" He scratched the back of his head, still feeling a bit nervous. "And like I said before, I am not mad at you. I was just a little scared back there...Ok more than a little..."
He started to laugh. It was a very awkward laugh but He knew that if he wasn't laughing then he would probably be crying. He didn't even care that the elevator was broken, he just couldn't stop laughing, it was getting louder by the minute. Pluto just had to sit down before he fell or something. Brushing his hair out of his face with his left hand He looked up at the very strange girl he had just met today. "Y'know what? Today was probably the most eventful day in my life!" He smiled at her, "Thank you, Sasha!"

Genjiomnom Genjiomnom

Sasha Thompson
Hj2XyQ
Sasha had learned that the reason Pluto freaked out was due to fear, not anger. Sasha's face suddenly lost it's nervous, sad appearance, and quickly turned to one of deep thought. She stared into the elevator as she accidentally voiced her thoughts. Huh, I didn't think Pluto was a coward.

Sasha didn't realize that she didn't say that in her head, and carried on, saying a nicer version of that instead. She turned her head towards Pluto, with a chuckle she said, I didn't think you were afraid of anything. I was nervous myself, I don't normally make mistakes like I did earlier. Though Sasha was nervous because she was flustered after holding hands with Pluto. She was also too nervous and flustered to admit that.

Sasha watched as Pluto plopped down on the ground. He even thanked her for a nice day. To Sasha, this may have well have been a wedding proposal. Her eyes widened, and a huge grin rippled across her face. She yipped, Best. Day. Ever! This was also meant to be an inner thought. She leaned forward slightly, to speak to Pluto on the ground, Let's go build a portal!

What proceeded to happen is the oddest thing you've ever seen, at least if you know anything about Sasha. Normally she's fairly docile. She's often seen walking with a blank, distant stare, deep in thought. Even during conversations she can seem distant. At other times she can be flustered, but she rarely laughs or shows great joy.

Sasha proceeded to skip towards the stairs, letting out rhythmic Ha... Ha. Ha. Ha ha!'s as she made her way merrily towards the third floor, and consequently towards her room at the end of the hall. She left behind any tools, not worrying about getting them, or even if Pluto would get them. She had the red cable, and that's all she needed.

Current Events Merrily skipping towards her room, possibly with a Pluto in tow? Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai

90b2a69249f98df72c39d7ee47794cf2.png

tumblr_mw4oyeSZbE1r0sb2eo1_500.gif
Statton took her order from the cashier and paid her, giving her a good tip in the cutely decorated tip jar sitting by the register. Statton grabbed a couple of napkins and found a table near others that had other people sitting at them. She took her seat and took out her phone, seeing that she had a couple of texts from Beck and some pictures from him of Dalia and the dogs. She smiled and sent him pictures of her food and drink.

She was on her phone and being very un-Satton-ey by not interacting with another human but instead being engrossed in her phone. She looked up from her phone when a voice called out to her and her mouth was filled with cheese and ham. The cheesey mess was so good with the croissant bread and it was to die for. When her eyes met the eyes of the older man, she pushed the chair across from her out and motioned for him to sit down.

After chewing her food and swallowing it like a proper person, just so she wouldn't choke and die in a new place like this. She looked at the man and smiled at him. "You can join me anytime, Tobias. I'm Statton." She looked back to where he mentioned and turned back to him.

"I am new here. Today's moving day and I'm just waiting for my rooommate and the movers." she smiled happily and noticed his cane and pointed to his cane. "What happened?" she asked and took another bite of her sandwich and a sip of her tea. Her head turned again when she noticed another female and a cat with a vest eyeing them. This made Statton turn around fully and wave at the woman herself.

"Hey! Wanna join us? There's more space here just for you and your cat!" she called out to the girl, undoubtedly receiving looks from everyone in the room. She needed to make new friends or at least acquaintances so she always had someone to talk to.​
Genjiomnom Genjiomnom Profoundcactus Profoundcactus

"Hey, I'm not that much of a coward. Everyone is afraid of diffrent things...." He let out a nervous cough into his hand to stop the little fit of laughter he just had.
It wasn't everyday he got to meet someone as socially awkward as Sasha. He titled his head in wonder and also just a little bit of fear.
'What is she thinking about?'
As if to answer his question, the biggest smile had appeared on Sasha's face. He widened his eyes at her 'best day ever' remark. He watched her skip away in excitement as if he was watching a bear randomly walk out and do the monkey. It was actually kind of cute.
He brushed off any dirt on his pants while he stood up. Pluto was ready to build a portal. He knew he probably had work to do but he didn't care, he wanted to see what a portal looked like! With his hands in his pocket and a smile on his face, he followed after Sasha. Although he wasn't skipping or anything.
"So was that all you needed?" He had caught up with her, walking just abit faster to keep up with the skipping.
'Huh, to think we went through all that today for one tiny red wire.'

Genjiomnom Genjiomnom

Tobias Ashikage
ggsFJY
Statton, what a unique and pretty name. Coming from Tobias, this didn't seem flirty at all. He had a sort of elderly feel to him, even though he was only in his early thirties. He gave a warm smile to accompany this. Just moving in eh? If you need help, I'm really good at back breaking labor. Tobias let out a single chuckle, raising his cane slightly as a hint to his joke.

Statton questioned him about the cane. Some people may see that as prying, but Tobias was all too happy to answer. He placed his cane down gently. Long story short, lass, I tried to be a hero. Tried to stop the mugging of a young girl, years ago. He let out a short chortle that rolled into his next sentence, Got made to look like a wimp, and didn't even save the purse. Tobias leaned in, all secretive like. In a whisper he said, Still got the girl though With a wink, Tobias relaxed his body again, letting out a hearty laugh. While not entirely the truth, it ran parallel to it.

Statton waved to a young lady Tobias had already met. Flor, if he remembered correctly. Tobias didn't add to Statton's, sadly, unusual outgoingness. He had wished more people were like that. He knew Flor could be tense around new people, so he just offered his kind, inviting eyes, letting her know it's a safe space for her if she wanted to join. He turned back to Statton, looking longingly. He wished there were more people like that, this world is far too unfriendly.

Current Events Sitting with Statton lonecoyote lonecoyote in the cafe, trying to wave over Flor Profoundcactus Profoundcactus

Flor Martinez

44cdf05419a03322e22c37edf2807f31.jpg

Stay calm, just breath
Flor widen her eyes when she heard the woman, that Tobias was speaking to, yell across the cafe to say she should join them. For a second she didn't even know how to respond, she did a small wave of her and did the silent gesture for 'give me a second' and turned back towards the menu. Tobias was there, so it should be fine, they both seemed to want her to come over there.She realized quickly that her stomach is too messed up handle food. "Uhm could I just have a small coffee?" She must have spoken too quietly because she had to repeat this several times before she heard it, which only made Flor heat up worse. While the lady was getting her coffee, Flor bent down to pet Puppets who licked her hand, probably feeling her stress.

She stood up when her coffee was ready and picked it up and headed for the table. The woman who'd waved her down looked cute too, which met the Flor would just start talking like an idiot. You barely like yourself, why would anyone else want to speak with you. She shook off the voice. "Uh Hi!" She said to Tobias and the woman and turned toward to Tobias "It's... uh well good to see you well. Are you settled from the move?"

She looked at the woman "Hi" She winced when he voice cracked a bit "Are you, two friends? Uhm well I'm Flor, it's nice to meet you" She hadn't even noticed that she was gripping her leash tightly.

Genjiomnom Genjiomnom lonecoyote lonecoyote

Last edited:
Sasha Thompson
Hj2XyQ
Sasha opened the door to her room as Pluto approached. She rarely kept it locked, so there was no need to carry a key on her. In response to the red wire, Sasha said, This wire bundle contains various wires made from- She rambled on about things that sounded like nonsense. As she did, she walked to the black statue and glided her hand across it. This would awaken some machines, starting some whirring noises, along with a few clicks and beeps.

Sasha had realized she was still in her sleeping clothes. She gave a short yelp and quickly walked to the kitchen, placing the wire bundle on the counter top. She bent over to open a cabinet, pulling out a maroon, short sleeved turtleneck, a purple bra, and grey sweatpants, which were cut into knee length shorts. She placed these on the counter and looked over her shoulder. In a nonchalant manner she said, Don't look, turn around. This was obviously a normal thing to do, so it was no big deal, people are trustworthy... right?

Sasha waited until Pluto turned around, then began undressing. She took off her old grey sweater, revealing a smooth back, she always slept without a bra, so she wasn't wearing one now. She then slipped her yellow plaid skirt down, revealing pink underwear, emblazoned with a cute cartoon bunny. She had a thought, that she thought was a thought, but wasn't. I wonder if he's going to look. I think I kinda want him to.

As she dressed, putting on her shorts first, slipping them over her bare feet, then the bra, then the turtleneck, she continued her not so inner thoughts. No, that would be too embarrassing, I don't know if I could handle it. He probably wouldn't like me anyways. He's cute though, mom would like to hear about this later.

Sasha turned around, as if she hadn't said anything. I'm finished. After she dropped her clothes in the hamper in the bathroom, she walked towards her closet full of machines, leaving the wire on the counter for now. She pulled out several different ones. These machines are all hand made, so she put most of them in square frames for easy stacking. Each machine had a beige, soft metal casing to it, with the front and back filled with various buttons, switches, knobs, holes and screens.

She also pulled out various bits of metal, which she used a machine to shape into pieces she needed. She generally sat on the ground, cross legged, working with the metal shaping machine. Occasionally she would get up and travel to the obsidian statue, moving holographic images around, and consulting her computers before returning. She had Pluto help by grabbing different metals or machines, maybe letting him push the occasional button, all while she conversed with him.

Current Events In her room with Pluto, creating parts for her portal. Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai

[font=Special+Elite]
Nicholas "Spook" Sterling​
[/font]

full

"Really now?" Nicholas asked, rolling his eyes when Fluffy claimed his phone's screen as a very expensive perch. He'd been trying to check the latest gossip articles for anything involving his band, but a large and iridescent purple tarantula was making the task rather difficult.

Sighing, he carefully picked up the fuzzy arachnid and placed it on his shoulder. Fluffy seemed perfectly content with this, and Nick returned to browsing the web, glossy black fingernails clicking away at the screen.

After finding an encouraging lack of celebrity stalking, he figured he'd be safe going down to the cafe to pick up something for dinner. He was perfectly fine with skipping meals, but his trainer wouldn't hear of it, and he had no desire for another hour-long lecture.

Placing his pet back in the custom terrarium, Nicholas grabbed his headphones and stepped outside, locking the door as always. It wasn't long until he'd caught an elevator and tuned out everything with his music, looking slightly more cheerful than usual.

He made his way to the cafe quickly, avoiding the occasional whisper or glance from a passerby. After switching songs a few times, he entered the cafe and looked around, still barely familiar with the location. He noticed a few people staring, but hoped it was because of his rather unique fashion sense.

Last edited:
Ollie

IMG_0560.JPG

"Turn around, every now and then I get a little bit lonely
And you're never coming round
Turn around, every now and then I get a little bit tired
Of listening to the sound of my tears..."

The serenading melodies of Bonnie Tyler, played by Oliver's surround-sound system, filled the studio apartment. It was a fairly organized living space, a nice large couch facing a 70" flatscreen, a few game systems, and a collection of video games on one of those spinning magazine holders. The large subwoofers took up most of the space inside the beige media cabinets with black speakers installed next to them. Right now, the music wasn't that loud, but it could potentially reach the other side of the building and cause tremors the walls if the system was turned fully up. That was about it with Oliver's unpacking.

He had recently arrived to the complex, literally just yesterday. He had a bed, though, but still had boxes and a suitcase or two around the place. A black, rectangular coffee table was set up by the couch, too, and what looked like a cat's climbing post was in the corner. It was fuzzy, looked like carpeting, and had a white lump on the top that blended in with the color of the material. Ollie's eyes snapped open, his body spasming as the comforter and sheets tangled together around his body as he flailed his limbs. "JESUS CHRIST, BO EVERYTHING'S ON FIRE!!! I'M GONNA DIE!!!" His freaking out calmed down as he realized it was just a nightmare. Too much booze the night before, bottles strewn all over the place. Clad in the bare necessities, only his undies, he stumbled to the window, squinting at the bright sunlight that streamed through the white, translucent curtains. His gaze trailing to the alarm clock on the floor, he whistled in surprise. Quite the sleep schedule he had maintained for the past couple months. The white lump on the cat post miraculously developed eyes, one swiveling to look at Ollie. A panther chameleon. Dammit...left him out again...

After several minutes, everything was finally done and put away, Beauregard in his enclosure, chilling out on a limb of the small plant present. Ollie repeatedly clacked his new lamp on and off, breathing a heavy sigh. It was bland, his apartment. Most everything was black, white, or something in between. Bo and his little world were the only things that brightened the place up. With a yawn, Ollie fell over the back of the couch and flipped on the TV, turning off the music. Need something to spruce up the place, it's gettin' me down. Should prolly go and meet the neighbors, too. Crap, pants!

Finally realizing he was almost naked as he began to walk to the door, Ollie hurried to a suitcase and threw on a plain white shirt and some jeans. He stumbled out of his apartment and blinked, running a hand through his unbrushed hair. Major bedhead. His shoes, high top Converse, slate grey with purple trim and laces, were a little scuffed, his shirt was wrinkled, but his jeans were fine. He strolled down the hall, whistling in a random tune. His earbuds were quite loud, the music not even penetrating the veil of thoughts, muddled little quips all bouncing around in his head. Turning down the hall, Ollie stopped at the elevator, taking in the place.

Last edited:
~Saren Hyatt~
Location: Suncrest Cafe ~ Interacting With: Sam KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint
Mentioned : spookie spookie

687474703a2f2f6934392e74696e797069632e636f6d2f31306d713533742e6a7067
After talking with Sam for awhile, Saren began to wonder just exactly why he was so concerned about his sisters' safety. It somehow went far beyond average concern or doting. A sister complex? Perhaps. She had read several novels that hinted at incest in certain scenes. But she quickly dismissed the thought. If that was the case I don't think he would be having coffee with me as opposed to supervising his sister with that guy. So she was left to ponder on the thought that Sam and his family might have been through something traumatic. He had mentioned living with his mom earlier. Perhaps he didn't have a father? Or they were divorced? Whatever the case, Saren was beginning to feel like a detective, so she simply sipped her drink. She didn't want to pry, or think about "ifs" and "whats" about a guy she still barely knew. She should just enjoy the company she was being blessed with.

As Sam brought up being happy, Saren didn't really have to think too long aout the question. It didn't have too much to do with being alone or not. Not to Saren. "I'm happy. But a person can always be happier." Saren finally offered a smile of her own. She was working her dream job, didn't have to live by many rules, she couldn't say she wasn't happy. Her eyes flitted over to a familiar shadow somewhere behind Sam. Is that Mr. Spook Lord? Quite daring I'd say. But even celebs get hungry. She made a mental note to seek him out later. She had some questions to run by him. She still didn't remember his name. But she supposed living next to a super star was convenient. Given they both worked in the entertainment industry. Turning her attention back to Sam, she questioned curiously, "If you had a million dollars, what would you do with it? And you can't save it because it'll disappear the next day." It was a question she often didn't have the chance to ask. But when she did, most people would name fancy cars and such. Saren had plenty of money, but she normally saved it. The clothes she was wearing now were all gifts from clients she helped out. That online shopping? Paid using gift cards her clients had given her as well. "Do you think....it's possible for someone like me...to start their own animal shelter?" She inquired, her eyes sparkling slightly at the thought. "I'm fine living by myself. It's still home. But many animals aren't. I just want them to have some place warm to call home, you know?" It was seriously something she ha been thinking about for awhile.

~Ian Lassiter~
Location: Suncrest Complex ~ Interacting With: Adelaide Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai

large.jpg
The entire atmosphere was beginning to feel like one of those old fashioned TV shows. It seemed so fake, so much more fortunate than Ian was used to. She has an owl just because she likes them. Sounds normal enough. He wasn't sure why he expected anything different. Shrugging off the thought, he watched as the woman served him some pie and even had a tub of ice cream to go with it. He raised his eyebrows. Well, she's prepared. Now she was just trying to make him fat, he was convinced. But she seemed like the type to enjoy everything in life, and ice cream was one of those pleasures life had to offer. Ian would accept it too, as he helped himself to a scoop. "I think he is rather cute." Ian commented as his eyes continued to dance with Hotaru's every step.

Adelaide was her name, and Ian had to repeat it several times within his mind before it had even the smallest chance of being remembered. "Adelaide? Sounds fancy, like a dessert." He remarked, taking a bite of the pie. "My name is Ian. Short and simple." As his life had never quite been. Though he wasn't sure if that was a good or bad thing. A simple life was boring, right? But why did he get so annoyed when crazy shit occurred at every turn. Well, this was a pleasant annoyance. "This pie is really good. I think you have a real gift here." He commented, any hardships that day suddenly melting away. "So....is it just you and him living here ...or?" Ian didn't care for being too well mannered. He would ask whatever what was on his mind without a care in the world. No matter how personal it may seem.

Samuel (Sam) Nightlock
9b4f9f27709e795e7194a28824dc0de3.jpg
"If you had a million dollars, what would you do with it? And you can't save it because it'll disappear the next day."

Sam was surprised but the question at first but answered it none the less, "Well, my mom used to have this pearl necklace. It wasn't a real one because I couldn't afford one at the age of 14... But she used to wear it a lot before it broke. So I might get her a real pearl necklace, she deserves the best," he laughed a bit, "As for my sisters, I would give them a good amount so they can get whatever they wanted. With the rest, I would probably put into an animal clinic/shelter charity. I wouldn't have met Luke if it weren't for the animal shelter that had him well fed and healthy."

"Do you think....it's possible for someone like me...to start their own animal shelter? I'm fine living by myself. It's still home. But many animals aren't. I just want them to have some place warm to call home, you know?"

Sam looked at her confused at the question, "Anyone as kind hearted as yourself, should make a great animal shelter owner. I might not look it, but I studied to become a Vet, but money was tight and I had to work. I found it easy to go to the police academy and become a cop. If you have the time and ability to take care of animals, they I have only but respect for you for thinking about those that can't talk back to us. Animals need a voice to what they need, so go for it!" Sam gave Saren a large smile. His eyes had a light twinkle in them, due to the conversation on animals.
Interacting: NyxNightmare NyxNightmare
Mention: N/A​

Last edited:
Joseph Valentino
tumblr_mmjmziLC5J1rbeyf4o1_250.gif

Val's eyes widened a bit. He knew that Ellie was awfully generous through his occasional free white chocolate cookie, but this was too much for him to handle. He supposed that having friends here wasn't so bad at all, if they were all like Ellie. Although, he didn't want this to happen each time they swam or did anything. He blushed again, furrowing his brow. "Thanks... Let's just head back. I'm afraid that the ocean wants to have it's way with me." Joseph eyed the pale hand, and eventually took it lightly to stand. He had almost accidentally pulled her down with him, but to avoid another embarrassing mistake, he used his other arm to push him off the ground. He slung his bag strap over his shoulder, too lazy to put the green shawl back on. I mean, if I swim every morning, people are bound to see me like this. He wiped the sand off his legs, remembering Eli's warning about that.
As Val walked back to the boardwalk, he struggled to remember a time when people other than his family respected him for him. It had only been recently that he was showered with a new kind of love, by Eli, Ellie, and Charlie. He had been given a very big chance that wouldn't have been given to his cousins at all. Maybe my aunt expects something great out of me because my problems seem like simple dilemmas compared to my cousins'.
Bzzt. Bzzt.
The notification chime on his phone played. This forced the swimmer to stop on the path back to Suncrest to check it and reply to the sudden text.. "..Oh shit." He mumbled, face darkening.

Unknown
them
Hello. Is this Joseph?
me
Uh. Yes? Who is this?
them
This is Charlie's mother.
them
Eli isn't answering his phone, and he sent Charlie home with an extra number so that I could get ahold of him. You're his roommate, right?
me
Yes.. Why do you need to get in contact with Elias? Isn't Charlie visiting tomorrow?
them
This is what I wanted to talk about with Eli.. Perhaps Charlie is better off with him than me.

[ KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint ]

Eleanor (Ellie) May
aa5b8c1ba7ccbbbd84c5e6de83692cee.jpg

Once Val took Elli's hand, she let out a laugh as she was almost pulled down, but she braced her other hand to help along with Val's help. Putting her towel back into her bag, she jogged toward Val as he was already at the boardwalk. Once she made it to him, she let out a laugh as she bumped into him, "I guess you're not as slow when it comes to going home!"

The talked a bit as they walked back to Suncrest when Val stopped. It took Ellie a moment to notice Val stopped, "Hey what's up?" she asked as she sent him a quick glance. Walking back to him she heard his last comment, which caused her to grow worried. "What's wrong?"

It was worrisome to look at Val this way, and Ellie couldn't help the frown that decorated her face. The last time she was this upset was when she heard about her parents being shamed by her other relatives. It made her so made, and her Aunt and Uncle have distanced themselves from them as well.

Interacting: Princept Princept
Mention: N/A

Felix Oliver Rose
09c5649a33ba4707ab8710b1daf104aa.jpg

Felix blinked in surprise as he stepped through Lexi's door. He was not quite sure what she had been doing for work, but to hear that she quit was rather big news. "Oh! I am sorry to hear that! I hope you are alright..." He trailed off as the kitten meowed, a soft smile touching his lips as he looked at the precious little animal. As Lexi took the bags he had Felix looked took in the apartment, and how she clearly took pride in keeping her home tidy. I feel as though I lucked out, a quiet, organized neighbor is rather pleasant. And a kind man who actually likes to smile to boot next door. He smiled as Eli helped with Lexi's bags as well, noting the immediate generosity.

"If you want any help with the dinner, I am more than free and happy to help Felix. If not, I have quiet a nice collection of wines I would love to share with you all. Right, this is Samson. Oh! I hope you two aren't allergic..." As Lexi introduced her kitten and Eli began to enthuse about the cute little thing Felix let out a light laugh. "Not at all, Eli here was actually just telling me about his cat, Judy, if I recall correctly. I have an Egyptian Mau named Jasper as well, so please if your little friends are social, feel free to bring them with you. I am sure it will do Jasper some good to spend time with other cats. If he hasn't been already. And do not worry about the dinner, I was raised with refined palette. If you do not mind bringing a bottle of white wine thought, it would be much appreciated. It will pair well with the salmon."

The meal was already beginning to take form in his head, salmon being front and center on a bed of steamed rice, with seared with scallions and ginger. But what could he serve as a apt desert after such a meal... The ideas
tiramisu and fruit tarts swirled in his head making his stomach gave a pitiful grumble, for Felix had not eaten since early in the day. A light blush lifted to his cheeks, hoping that no one noticed the little sound.

Mentions/Interactions/Location Mentions: None.
Mentions/Interactions/Location
Interactions: KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint Princept Princept

Alexis (Lexi) Stone
3f36e5ad0d9ad398417aa043500783a2.jpg

"Quitting my job might have been the best thing I have ever done," she laughed, clearly happy of being free from her job, "I'll be able to keep going for a good year before I need to worry." Samson began to purr as Lexi scratched behind his right ear, slowly closing his eyes and dozing off.

"Well then," Lexi smiled at the fact of them both having cats, "I think Samson would love to explore and meet other cats. I normally couldn't take him out, now I can take him to the park so he can have some fresh air." She gave little Samson a kiss on his head and turned to Felix, "I'll bring the wine, then."
Interacting: Princept Princept FrazzledFox FrazzledFox
Mention: N/A​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back