• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Suncrest Complex

• "What, tired? Uhm no I'm fine!" She smiled and waved it off. "I'm not tired, I think I'm just a bit hungry!" She chuckled, "With all the fun I was having, I didn't realize I hadn't had anything to eat in a while!" She perked up turning towards Malia. "This is no way a Muse should be acting. Let's- oh, excuse me for one moment." Her phone let out a cute little jingle before Adelaide turned away to answer it, juggling her flowers in her free hand.

When the call was over she looked at Malia with a sort of apologetic look. "I have to go, duty calls!" She stuck her phone back into her purse, "Oh by the way, I haven't been doing any modeling for a while but now I am a manager. It's harder then I thought!" She held out her hand to Malia, smiling as she said, "I'm glad I met you again today. It was very fun! I cannot wait until or dinner date." She winked, "See you then, goodbye!"

KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint

• ~Octavia Myrons~
    Interacting With: Nick spookie spookie Ollie/Lexi Quillicious Quillicious KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint

8lI-ZcbhIlg.jpg
    It seemed the teen had brightened, if only a little. He really does have a couple complex doesn't he? Octavia was simply content with the current blissful aura that began to surround him as Vincent pawed at his chest. He really was rather cute when petting him. If he hadn't been so much younger than herself, she may have fallen for him just as she fell for his tears. Even Vincent seemed to be enjoying himself, purring and gazing up at the teen, still a bit of a challenging glint held in his eyes, but his pride was hardly armor when being caressed. No, he was melting. They were quite perfect for each other. She had taken the string the boy picked from the box into her fingers, idly playing with the soft strand until Oliver returned.

Turning her attention to the lady that entered and sat beside her lover, Octavia could immediately feel a strong presence from the woman. She was a hard worker, confident in how she held herself. How a dignified woman such as herself would fall for such a dangerous soul could only mean one thing; she was being deceived or she herself was shattered inside. Yet, she introduced herself a little hesitantly. It seemed countless customers entered her tent as so. Hesitant, fearful, unsettled. They might blame it on the dim setting, or rather the obscure decor. But Octavia knew the real reason. They were afraid of the truth that might be uncovered. Sometimes the answers Octavia presented were merely lying dormant within a person's heart. All she had to do was drag it out into the open. "Welcome welcome darling!"

Octavia kept her usual smile with a mysterious glean in her eyes. The woman had asked the most common question desired by couples. A vague question it was indeed. Waving her hand she let out a soft sigh, clearly disappointed. "My dear, a question like that is equivalent to asking which strand of hair on your head is going to fall before the rest." She twirled, her cloak rising and falling inn a swift motion. Straightening out the green strand, she continued, "A green string. Green is the color of life, but most importantly it is the color of the heart chakra. It symbolizes healing, balance, and tranquility." Her voice was somewhat chiming as she spoke about the chakra. But as her sentence ended, her smile darkened as she tied the string around Ollie's wrist. "Normally, the color chosen by fate for you is tied around your wrist by a spiritual being as I explained earlier on in order to bring benefits. However, what I didn't mention was that it represents your weakest chakra. You lack balance within yourself, and your mind is everything but tranquil. This string strengthens your weak chakra, but you must find it within yourself to do the hard part we all try to avoid."

She wouldn't be gentle in this reading. Sliding behind Lexi, she touched her shoulders, breathing in her energy. "The road will be difficult. Seemingly impossible. I would give up." She stared down at the two, her eyes direct. "But you know what they say, a miracle presents itself in the darkest of places. That is...if you aren't swallowed up by despair first." Her voice had dipped to a whisper when speaking the last syllables, a small grin curling up. But her eerie demeanor didn't last long, as she quickly transitioned into a lighter mood. "Now then! Let us find your weakest chakra." She motioned to Lexi, and then to the busy teen to pick out another string from the box. Purple. "Ah, the crown chakra! An awful chakra to be lacking." Though she was beign the bearer of misfortune here, she was quite excited about the reveal. "You lack the power to completely let go of things in the past. But this is crucial in order for new things to be born. Often one feels disconnected with themselves when this chakra is blocked." She tied it around the woman's wrist.

"But don't walk away from today's visit with sadness in your hearts! Hope has the power to prevail all. You might want to attempt meditating more, continue to talk to one another, even if it is something you wish to avoid."

Graeme Grove
Graeme Grove.jpg
As Graeme told his story he noticed as Amara stared at him, as if waiting for him to reveal some big secret or achievement. She soon complimented his story, which was no surprise to him. Many others had complimented his story, after all not many people can say they fought Russian mafia and survived. Then she got close, closer than he was comfortable with, but he allowed it. He couldn't quite figure out what it was that made her alluring in any sense, yet here he was, telling a total stranger who happened to help him. Perhaps he really had gone mad, then again he could blame that on Katagiri. While he was lost in thought, he hadn't realized the girl had fallen asleep in his lap. What the bloody hell?! Did she just pass out? Son of a bitch! He debated leaving her there since he wasn't too comfortable sticking around for long, but the thought of leaving the girl on her own left a sour taste in his mouth. It was decided... he'd stay.

What was the time? Graeme didn't know, and frankly he wasn't too worried about it. He had moved himself and the girl to a more comfortable spot, not that concrete could be comfortable in the slightest, and had been laying there with the girl since. No gang members, no cops, no more strangers, not even a rat had shown it's face. Maybe he could leave her and she'd wake up safe and sound. No. He couldn't bring himself to leave her. His past duties taught him that nothing was safe, especially when things had been this calm. He sighed, looking down at the girl sleeping in his lap. "Ya know lass, yer a strange one, but ye sure saved my life too. I'll make ye a deal, not that you can give me an answer, I'll stick around ye and keep ye outta harms way, in exchange, you don't turn me in and ye patch me up if I go overboard." Of course she wouldn't be able to reply in her sleep. He'd simply have to wait until she woke up. In the meantime, back to watching out for danger.

Again, it felt like hous had passed, yet he still couldn't bring himself to say it was safe. Any other gangster would have done a number of things by now. Leave her, mug her, take advantage of her vulnerable state, the list continued the more he thought of it. He wasn't like that though. He wasn't dishonorable, he took his actions serious, granted Katagiri was an exception, but if he were to take advantage of her, he'd never be able to face himself again. He again looked down at Amara. "Ye know... I hadn't noticed before but yer actually pretty cute... yer a bit strange, but they say everyone has their quirks right? Yeah... I think I could live with this." Perhaps she'd be okay if he hung around, it would give him a reason to leave the gang, and perhaps he'd never have to go to a hospital again. He'd always been looking for a good reason to leave the gang. Perhaps this girl, Amara, was just the new start he needed...
I'll stick around ye and keep ye outta harms way...
Graeme
NyxNightmare NyxNightmare

Malia Laine
01a647c13cbc8064277e56f8ead71c0d.jpg
Adeliade was talking quickly as Malia tried to pinpoint what she was tryign to focus on. Desiding to answer to her hunger she straightened up and looked at the sky. It was turning orange, which was just perfect. "You know, I'm hungry as we-"

"-Oh, excuse me for one moment."

Malia watched as Adelaide went to answer her phone. She sighed at the sudden call. She couldn't blame her since she was a busy woman from what she has heard from the industry. Malia just leaned on the railing, as before, and just look out to the horizon. A few clouds were now dotting the sky, but it wasn't enough to cause panic.

"I have to go, duty calls!"

Malia snapped out of her thoughts as she heard Adelaide call out to her. She turned around and listened to her as she explained her situations.
"That's fine. I understand work comes first sometimes. Don't worry about the act of modeling, just... Just be you. That is the best way to be my muse." Malia was a bit taken aback as Adelaide extended her hand to her, but she took it none the less.

"I'm glad I met you again today. It was very fun! I cannot wait until or dinner date. See you then, goodbye!"

Malia was so into the moment that she had completely forgotten about the date. She gave her a sly grin as she said,
"I feel the same way. Tuesday at 7. See you then." Malia giggled to herself as she took in Adelaide's first wink all day. She was sky high at the moment as she felt her phone go off. She fished it out of her leather jacket and answered. It was her Agent, along with her precious car.

"Alright, great to hear you are in your way. See you soon." Malia told her Agent as they hanged up. He messenger icon showed she had a message and opened it. It was the photo she took with Adelaide. Smiling at the picture and saved it along with her own photos she had taken. Deciding to take a victory pic of social media. With the setting sun behind her, she took a quick selfie and had it up on her IG.

Interacting: Adelaide Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai
Mention: N/A

Alexis (Lexi) Stone
3f36e5ad0d9ad398417aa043500783a2.jpg
Lexi took in what the psychic was telling her and Ollie. It was a lot for Lexi to process quickly and she just tried to keep up. She followed the tall woman as she walked behind her and reached out to her. It was a calming touch, to say the least, which Lexi was happy for.

"The road will be difficult. Seemingly impossible. I would give up. But you know what they say, a miracle presents itself in the darkest of places. That is...if you aren't swallowed up by despair first. Now then! Let us find your weakest chakra."

Lexi looked over to the young man under the hood and waited for him to pick out a string. A purple string came out and the woman went ahead and explained the color. It was as if the woman knew of her worries about her past and the slim chance to lose every memory she holds dear. Lexi watched intensely as the woman tied the Purple string around her wrist.

"But don't walk away from today's visit with sadness in your hearts! Hope has the power to prevail all. You might want to attempt meditating more, continue to talk to one another, even if it is something you wish to avoid."

With that Lexi and Ollie left the tent. Lexi was more confused then she felt coming in, but she had to give it to the woman for figuring out one thing. If she figured out about her deepest worries, then does that mean our relationship will be difficult? She just looked up at the orange and red clouds that flew above them, taking in what was said in the tent. "I want to go home..." she whispered, feeling tired from today's events.

Interacting: Ollie Quillicious Quillicious
Mention: N/A​

~Amara Colt~

Interacting With: Graeme DVationz DVationz

Amara.jpg
It hadn't been in her agenda to sleep for so long. But I guess it could be said Amara wasn't a light sleeper. Once she was out, she would assume the role of a corpse, minus the retched stench. To be completely honest, the girl had been awake for some time. A novelist, she often spent hours on end typing, sleep a nonexistant force. She had allowed herself to give into the warmth of Graeme's chest. A warmth she seldom was akin to.

Most people dreamed. So did Amara. In the midst of the field she found herself in, trampled daffodils lay lifeless. The sky was a menacing gray purple, tempting the clouds to bring a heavy rainfall. But they refused. A gentle whisper passed by the girl's ear, and she rose. Just the wind. There wasn't a soul in sight for miles. Feeling the fallen petals around her, their faded white and yellow color was tainted by a dark red. Blood. They had been drowned out by a wave of blood. And suddenly her entire body was covered in blood. The daffodils transitioned into actual lifeless bodies, and the field now a concrete wasteland. Had she killed these people? She hadn't felt fear in a long time. And, she didn't now. She laid herself back onto the ground, staring up at that intoxicating purple sky....until it began to crack. Shards dropped down, threatening to peirce her. And she waited for the sensation it would bring, that would end her life. But it didn't occur.

"...yeah...I think I could live with this..."

Whose voice was this? The girl came back to conciousness, blinking her eyes open, half expecting the obnoxious sunlight to see in through her window. But no. It remained dim. Where was she ? Her pillow seemed warmer than usual, and the faint scent of blood still hung in the air. Maybe her dream had followed her into reality. Should she look for bodies?

Raising herself she gazed around, her vision still quite hazy. But no bodies. Only one man in front of her. Who was this man? She stared at him, contemplating his identity. Then it came rushing back, the previous events that led to her passing out. "Graeme..." She rubbed her eyes a bit, her long hair still fell over his lap. Why is he still here...? She couldn't say she felt grateful, the action was so rare to her. How should she feel? She was used to being taken advantage of. So why? Perhaps he was still in need of medical attention? "...Live with what...Graeme?" Her voice was loose, her body still sleepy. But she wouldn't let it take her again so easily.

(I'm typing on my phone for you dv!! Lol so I have no idea how long this post really is xD)

Graeme Grove
8c2a9ed6b64f2db6210016bbb26ca9d8.jpg
Graeme was surprised she had woken up, and wondered if she had caught the rest of that comment. "Err, live with this situation o' mine. Ye know, living on tha streets an all." What was he doing beating around the bush? He'd never get another chance to escape gang life so easily, besides, he wouldn't be content until he saw her home safely, even if that meant stalking her to safety. "Actually, I'd like ta make a deal with ya lass... You make sure I don't die of ma injuries, and in return, I'll tell ya as many of ma stories as ye wanna hear, as well as ma protection. Nobody'll hurt ya unless they kill me first y'know?" Now that he thought about it, this offer of his was more selfish than he thought it originally. "Ye won't have ta pay me or nothin, just... help me clean ma bloody messes after the fights... Whaddya say lass- err, Amara?"
Nobody'll hurt ya unless they kill me first...
Graeme
NyxNightmare NyxNightmare

~Amara Colt~

Interacting With: Graeme DVationz DVationz

Amara.jpg
So that's what is was...street life. She was going to leave it at that. Until Graeme brought up his real intentions. Nobody had ever asked her to join them in a symbiotic relationship before. She figured the man must have struggled so much before with his wounds. Did he go to a hospital before? Amara had been to the hospital multiple times. The frigid temperature and disenfectant scent were unforgetable. It was because she had spent months in there at a time that she aquired the skills to dress wounds properly, given the right equipment that is. But who knew all of that memorization would lead her to the grand moment. All the stories she wanted? And protection. It was baffling even for her who seemed to have an anti-surprise field encasing her.

But it was the man's last statement that shook her. He had pledged his life before her own. It was too good to be true. He was lying. She was sure of it. Hope had left her heart years ago. She wouldn't welcome it now. But she could pretend. Even if it was only for a little while....she could relish in this moment. "Mhm." Nodding with approval, she took the bloody clothing and folded it nicely, tucking it under one arm. She stood up with the man, gently latching onto his arm silently as if he might disappear suddenly. Gazing up at him every so often, where he would then walk her home. And she would offer him a warm meal in her usual strange way, even if it was only a cup of instant ramen noodles. (Because that's the only food in her apartment room, literally) Forever repeating his words in her mind throughout the night. He was becomming her favorite story book. As if she had stumbled upon him from the library, she decided she would keep him past the due date.

(Officially my last post for her before time skip)

Time Skip

Suncrest Complex

f7e9d3f90e6a20e0d59a216921a53190.jpg
Suncrest Apartment Complex - Wednesday, Afternoon

Everything seems like everything was going well. The weather was inviting and the residents of Suncrest are enjoying the day at the pool, beach or just off hiking. What everyone didn't know is the storm that is brewing on the horizon. New faces and secrets are rising, making the storm stronger and darker as it consumes Suncrest itself.

Some are too weak under the storm, others will try to fight it. Nothing will stop the storm. This is float and sink times. Will the pressure get to some or will the storm pass through and end the terror.

Current Time - Wednesday, 1647 [4:47 pm]
Current Weather - Cloudy [72 degrees]
Current Event - N/A
Upcoming Event - Storm Event

NyxNightmare NyxNightmare Quillicious Quillicious yoobinnie yoobinnie The Comet The Comet Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712 DVationz DVationz spookie spookie

✿Yoobin Oh✿

th
With: Anyone Anyone
Mentions:
(N/A)

✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿
Orange_Rose_PNG_Clipart_Image.png
Yoobin walked out of her bathroom, singing one of the songs off of Night's latest album. Even though she hadn't been called into the studio yet, she still had to keep her voice in tip-top shape... For her own sake. She gazed at herself in the mirror, pulling her hair up into a ponytail. It was normal for her to be getting ready in this fashion around this time. She pulled on a track jacket over her black sports bra, deciding to leave it unzipped. She was just going to be running, and if she could find some place that would suffice as a studio, dancing as well, so she was bound to be sweating anyway.

Most people that saw Yoobin would be astounded that in her shape she was still working out. What most people didn't know, though, was that it was basically part of the job. She had to stay thin and pretty and in shape. She had to look good. It's not that she didn't like it. It did give her motivation, after all, but it was a lot of pressure. Pressure that, at times, Yoobin didn't think she would be able to withstand. She recalled breaking down crying because she wasn't able to fill herself up, only having eaten bare minimum fruits and veggies for a week, and having to take five because she was so insanely dizzy from her empty stomach and extraneous physical activity. Now, though, having been able to distance herself physically from the entertainment industry she was a part of, she was given a little more free reign.

Sitting on the bench by the door, she pulled on her black and white Adidas, the common shoe she wore for exercise, said goodbye to Min, wherever she had run off to in her apartment and locked the door behind her. It was going to be a long few hours, but she was happy. Exercise now provided her with a way to escape from everything for a while, provided she had music. She could just clear her head. Given everything that had happened since she moved in, she had a lot to think about. Draping her headphones over her shoulders, she called the elevator, and once it arrived, she stepped in.
Code by @Starfish

"She had to stay thin and pretty and in shape."

Marco had touched his shoulder and then quickly taken his hand away. Pluto was afraid for a moment that he had scared another guy away. "Uuuuhm, I think I should go..." He slipped under the last rail and jumped down back the where he had left his stuff. "It's kind of late, but..." He hadn't yet chased the guy away, maybe he still had a chance. Popping his head back up to look at Marco he smiled shyly. "Maybe I should walk you home? To make sure you don't trip and fall down a sewer pipe this time."
"I-i-i didn't mean it like that! I didn't mean it because you remind me of Mario or because you are Italian or anything no you look so much better then Mario I mean I just meant it like oh no watch out for the sewer pipes and all I just want you to get home safely and not fall into anything i didn't mean to compare you to a fat Plummer who eat mushrooms and y'know or holy shit Pluto why are you still talking!?" Pluto's face was just about as red as a toad head right now. He finally shut up as he leaned his head against the boardwalk. "Oh my gosh. I understand if you don't want to walk with me anymore."
~Marco Galbo~
img_5680-jpg.329137

(POST TIME-SKIP)
"Uuuuhm, I think I should go..."

"Wait wait wha?" Marco suddenly said with a confused expression, which then turned into worry as he watched Pluto hastily slip under the railing and jump down, prompting the young man to watch from above as he watched the blond man pack his things. From the confidence he was beginning to build up, Marco found himself in deep horror as he began to fear for the worst; he messed up. again. "M-maybe I c-c-could uh, y-you know, walk ya home or somethin'! I-I mean, unless you live l-like, in a whole other town from here or-"

"Maybe I should walk you home? To make sure you don't trip and fall down a sewer pipe this time."

"..."

"I-I-I didn't mean it like that! I didn't mean it because you remind me of Mario or because you are Italian or anything no you look so much better then Mario I mean I just meant it like oh no watch out for the sewer pipes and all I just want you to get home safely and not fall into anything I didn't mean to compare you to a fat Plummer who eat mushrooms and y'know or holy shit Pluto why are you still talking!?"

If anyone besides Pluto had said that to him, there would have been some trouble. Or, depending on the situation and Marco's feelings towards the said person who called him that, there would have been
lots of trouble. Though Marco felt a sense of outrage and even anger when Pluto made the comment about him falling into a sewer pipe, he found himself feeling like an idiot when the blond man began to panic after saying that. That's right. A total idiot for being angry at someone he really liked for accidentally saying something he had no idea was offensive to Marco. What would he do, go on to have a thick-headed fit of rage and say some bullshit like , "You know, my guy, I'd really like to see things from your point of view, but I don't think I would be able to get my head that far up your million-dollar ass."

No.

Hell no.

Marco could tell a good person just by talking to them; and Pluto was one of the nicest, most pure-hearted people he met in his entire life. If he let his anger take over now, and let it all out on this good person for just making a silly little mistake, he would never forgive himself...

"Oh my gosh. I understand if you don't want to walk with me anymore."

As Pluto rested his head against the boardwalk, Marco performed a flip over the railing and landed on his feet besides Pluto, leaning against the boardwalk as he said to Pluto with a voice full of gull and cheerful energy, along with a playful hint of goofiness, "Aw, don't say that my guy! I course I wanna keep talkin' to you. In fact, how about I walk you home!"

asian-asians-beautiful-cool-Favim.com-2719627.jpg

SeungHee Hong // 홍 승희

6bfdcf03400deb4bd5bd2c7d73941ff6.jpg

▼▼▼

Seunghee was exhausted. She had never traveled anywhere outside of Korea, and she had forgotten how taxing and tiring plane rides could be. She had flown to Jeju-Do several times, but that was only 2 hours maximum. She had never been this far from home before, either. It's safe to say she was more than a little anxious. She was already on edge as it was. She lugged her suitcase out of the trunk of her car and waved goodbye to her ride from the airport, paying him for his troubles. She looked up at the humongous building, a sigh escaping her lips. This was her chance to start new; to start over. She did not want to mess this up.
Putting on a smile, she took hold of her suitcase and walked in, the smell of coffee from the nearby cafe greeting her senses. She smiled a genuine smile this time. At least there was something to remind her of home. She thought back to the cafes that were practically on every corner and the crowded streets. To most people, this would be considered chaotic, but to her, it was home. Somewhere she hoped to be able to return to one day. Seunghee shook the thoughts out of her head. It was too early to be wanting to return home. She just got here, after all.
Adjusting her beanie, she continued to advance into the building, the soft hum of her rolling suitcase wheels echoing off the walls and floor. Where was she supposed to go from here?

code by pasta

Last edited:

Eleanor (Ellie) May
Ellie was back from classes, dressed in her uniform ready to start her evening shift. With a pep to her step as she continued to recall the evnts that happened on Sunday. She had finally opened up to Ian and her returned her feelings which sent to the moon. The one single thing that stood out the most was the moment where they were looking at the fireworks.

The past few days they had small moments here and there, with Ellie's busy schedule that is. Classes and work have always been her thing, which didn't leave much room for Ian. Maybe I should lessen some of my shifts... I mean Thursdays is my shortest day... I can keep that day. I can drop Tuesday... I only have a night class. I should talk to Ian about it. She entered the cafe, tying her hair up into a high ponytail.

"Hey guys!" she greeted the staff. They all waved at her as the baristas, began to clean up the station before handing it over to her. Quickly, walking around the counter, helping the three to clean up. The Cafe was slow at the moment which was right after a rush hour. The place was buzzing with students and business workers as they made their quick pitstop. Ellie walked over to the time slot and noticed a new name on the roster. "Hey! When did we get a new barista!" she called out to the cooks.

"I think just this morning? She should be coming later on. Can you train her?" the head chef, also the owner of the Cafe spoke out. Ellie nodded and signed into the roaster. One of the cooks handed her a cookie just as she slipped out of the kitchen. Ellie laughed and enjoyed the white chocolate chip cookie. She sighed a bit but pushed her thought aside as she took her spot at the bar.

Interacting: N/A
Mention: Seunghee yoobinnie yoobinnie | Ian NyxNightmare NyxNightmare

Alexis (Lexi) Stone
Lexi was looking at the purple string around her wrist. She had kept it on, wanting to hold any power the sting has brought to her. The past couple of days, she has spent it either with Ollie or working on her designs. Wanting to get out of her apartment, she headed down to the second floor.

She had walked these halls multiple times now. She stopped at Ollie's door and knocked. She and Ollie have gone through moments, but she still had her brakes at the time. Right know she just wanted to be with him. Maybe this is a bad idea... she thought as she began to think about what she was planning. She quickly she turned on her heels, ready to leave to the Cafe, knowing Ellie would be there.

Interacting: Ollie Quillicious Quillicious

Samuel (Sam) Nightlock
Sam was driving back to the Complex, with the twins. His day dragged on as he tried to help King with what happened at the pier. Nicole was sittign beside him as she played with the radio. "Nicky... just pick a station... we are almost home, so make a decision...." Sam told her as he came to a stop at a red light, a few block away from the complex.

"Someone it not in the mood..." Nicole spoke out. She decided on turning off the radio entirely which Sam sighed in relief. It didn't take long for the three of them to arrive at the complex. The twins just slipped out before Sam, as he took his time to get out of the car. All he wanted is to get to his room and take a nap before dinner, but he knew he needs to take Luke out for a bit and then continue with his workouts.

Finally, Sam got out of the small run down car and headed to the fronts of the complex. He slipped his wallet and badge into his back pocket. The parking lot and the Complex were separate so it he took his time to walk up tot he building. As he saw the front doors, he noticed a suspicious man making his way over as well. With all the new residents, Sam was not able to put a name to the face. Just saw the brown hair and the prominent blue sweater.

Mention: Graema DVationz DVationz

Malia Laine
Malia has had it. Ever since she woke up yesterday to her agent, Gilbert, he has taken contrl of her every waking need. "Enough!" she yelled at Gilbert as he continued to critize her newest pictures, "I do not need your critizism! You already took my plans from yesterday, I plan to go out. I suggest you take the first plane out of here." Malia has never yelled at Gilbert over the four years she has known him.

"I am only looking out for you..." Gilbert told her, "The last time you had a muse, it ended badly." Malia recalled Mina, the woman that had modeled for her for the last year. Things just ended badly between them which was what pushed her to move away from New York. "I can take care of myself," she told him as she sent Adelaide a message saying, "Sorry again about flaking on you, if you are free today or right now, I would love to make it up to you."

"And the ring?" Malia froze at the words that Gilbert has told her. She brushed past him as she entered her room and locking it, "Go home, Gil! I don't want to talk about her!" She began to go through her closet, figuring out what she would wear. Deciding on a simple hot pink summer dress, along with black heels and leather jacket she walked out, ready to face Gil once more.

Mention: Adelaide Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai

Ivan Hamnet Hancock
Ivan was on the phone as he walked over to the elevator with Ace and Luna. He was out of his suit and into some casual clothes, wanting to relax a bit. Once he was out the levator, two men in black followed behind him. He had gotten used to having bodyguards since he was younger, it was second nature to him now.

Heading to the back to the Dog Park, he allowed his Huskie to run free. He loved those two as if they were his kids. Any chance he had, we would rather escape with his dogs to enjoy the day then stay in the office, working. But duty called for him to do so, even now. he was currently in a phone conference with his father as they went over the current standing of the company. Ivan took a seat, expecting to he hear a while.

Alexander (Xander) Wood
Ω
Xander was working in the computer lab as he took over most of the computers, wanting to get his hands on the tickets to one of the latest games. Yes he could get connections though the company, but it wasn't fun for him. Instead he looked from computer screen to computer screen as he waited for the time to hit 5pm.

code by spookie spookie | Modifed by KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint

• ~Octavia Myrons~
    Interacting With: Ivan KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint
    Mentioned: Nick spookie spookie

8lI-ZcbhIlg.jpg
    The boardwalk fair had been a blast, and Octavia felt she really had done a number on people. No doubt hearts had been broken, kindled, and opened on that night. Man, it felt great to be a witch. She was just getting off work, and she couldn't help but allow her mind to drift off to the teen star she had met that night. She didn't expect to hear from him soon, but a part of her missed his company. Was this her motherly instinct kicking in? She also wondered if Vincent was fairing well. He had ventured off with him after all. Sighing, she walking out of the library, adjusting her glasses. Sniffing the air, she had a feeling a storm was coming. But when, she had no clue. Near future? Most definitely. How bad it would be? No clue. Would it be bad? Yes.

Figuring she was in need of a heart to heart with nature before it raged war, she headed to the dog park. It was the closest park to the complex. Her pencil skirt and white blouse were probably not the most comfortable thing to be down to earth in, but she would take her chances. As she entered the area, her eyes scanned over the green grass. Though she didn't have a dog, she took a seat on one of the benches anyways. Dog parks were always preferable to the woman. This was due to the rise of positive energy bleeding off of the owners. And the Gods know Octavia needs as much energy as she can get from nature and from others. How else was she going to keep up this great body?

Laughing a bit at her own joke, she then breathed in the air around her, trying to feel everyone's energy separately. This park would double as a training session. There was one particular energy that bothered her. A slight negative, but overall calm presence. Turning her attention towards a tall, dignified man, she adjusted her glasses once more. He was in the midst of a phone call. Or, perhaps he had been on that device for longer. He's ruining the tranquility. Shaking her head gently, she silently wished that witchcraft worked like Harry Potter. Where she could pull out a wand and do whatever she pleased. Nothing was that simple. So she would just have to do this the old fashioned way. Picking up a small rock, she was about to chuck it at his phone (she's a great shot mind you), but halted at the sight of body guards not too far from the man.

Hmm...perhaps not that old fashioned then. Picking herself up, she strode over closer to the man. Then, spoke in a slight commanding, yet endearing tone, "Darling, might I a word with you?" Octavia had no fear of being direct. But she would at least attempt to have some sort of fun with this. Yet, it might be difficult to take a woman in a witch hat seriously, even if the rest of her attire was classy.

(I'll post for other characters tomorrow. Going to work on some bbcoding myself here soon lol)

Ivan Hamnet Hancock
The phone call was taking forever and it was draining Ivan. He looked over to his bodyguards for a moment and then returned to answering his father's questions, "Everythign is ready to go, chairman." He hated to call him that, but he had to keep it proffesional with other members of the board bing int he call. "As soon as the stores are also opene, you will start to see the numbers begin to rise higher then they are now."

"Darling, might I have
a to word with you?"

Ivan looked up at the tall woman before him. He raised his hand to his two guards before they tried to remove the woman. "I'll have to call you back, Chairman," he didn't bother to wait for a response as he hung up the call and looked up at the woman, "Of course, how may help you, Miss." He took a glance of Ace and Luna laying next to each other, enjoying the sun. He smiled and then got up to give the woman his attention.

Once he stood, he slowly took in the woman's appearance altogether. A witch hat? Well, that is one way to dress yourself up as. He crossed his arms before his chest, making himself relax in the woman's presence. He had to give it to her, she was attractive, to say the least. Even if he thought that he held himself as a gentleman and waited for the woman to speak her mind.

Interacting: Tavi NyxNightmare NyxNightmare

Last edited:

SeungHee Hong // 홍 승희

▼▼▼

Interacting: Ellie KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint
Mentions: Yoobin

Seunghee looked around, fiddling with her phone and going through her notes. Apartment 505. That's the one she was renting out for who-knows-how-long. Going through her contacts, she knew she couldn't call anyone. She had no one now. Not even her mother, who had been through so much, knew that she had left. It left her with an awful feeling in the pit of her stomach.

She approached the front desk and quickly asked for the key to her new apartment, giving the woman an ID as proof that it was indeed her. She approached the elevator and watched as a girl a bit shorter than her wearing workout clothes put her headphones in and jogged toward the door. She sure seemed like she had her life together, Seunghee thought. She pulled her suitcase into the elevator and waited patiently for the contraption to make it to her destination. It seemed to take a lot longer than it really did. Time appeared to move in slow motion. Is this how starting over felt? Like everything was moving slower and like everything took longer? She sighed, smiling for her own sake. This was new, yes. This was scary, yes. But this was also what she wanted, what she needed. The pink-haired girl remembered reading about how smiling could make you feel better. That's exactly what she was trying to do.

Unlocking her new front door, she stepped inside taking her tennis shoes off at the entrance. She would have to buy a shoe rack or something. Somewhere to put them where they wouldn't be in the way. The apartment was a lot bigger than she thought it would be, but that was okay. She didn't mind the extra room. More space to decorate, she thought. More space to make her own.

She walked into the bathroom, taking off her beanie and looking in the mirror at her dark jeans and statement t-shirt. She knew she should probably go talk to her new boss, so she hoped she was dressed okay. Fixing her hat-hair, she walked back to the front door, slipping her shoes back on. Why bother even trying to settle in, she thought, there would be plenty of time for that later. Seunghee strode back to the elevator, selecting the lobby as her destination. She didn't know exactly where the cafe was, but she could smell the scent of coffee and pastries as soon as the big metal doors opened. She might as well just follow her nose.

When she finally found her new workplace, her eyes were met with busy people milling around, picking up their daily fix. Everyone seemed like they had somewhere to be, and well, Seunghee did, too, she guessed. But her "somewhere to be" was here. She looked around and her eyes met a girl with her brown hair up in a ponytail, wearing an apron. It was the signature statement of a barista. She was helping someone, handing them a pastry and a disposable coffee cup, waving goodbye to them as they went on their way. She seemed so nice. Seunghee guessed that she should talk to her. She walked up to the girl and said hello to her with a smile.[color= #fc6ea4 ]"Hi. I'm Seunghee Hong. I just recently got a job here? I just moved, and they said I should start today."[/color]

code by pasta

Last edited:

Eleanor (Ellie) May
"Hi. I'm Seunghee Hong. I just recently got a job here? I just moved, and they said I should start today."

"Right! I just saw your name on the roster," Ellie explained and motioned to come around, behind the barista bar, "Let me get you an apron- Oh, I forgot. My name is Eleanor May, you can call me Ellie like everyone else in the complex." Ellie laughed and went into the kitchen to get an apron and the roaster for Seunghee. Coming back, she handed her the apron and the roaster, "Alright. This is your apron for now on. We will have to make a name take for you soon. As for the roster, just find your name and put the date and time next to it."

Ellie waited for her to finish up with the roaster and placed it back in the kitchen. "Okay, I'll be training you, so if you ever need help on an order, I will be there to help you. Don't worry, you'll get the hang of it in no time," Ellie told her as she took her spot at the bar, "Let's start with the register."

Interacting: Seunghee yoobinnie yoobinnie

SeungHee Hong // 홍 승희

▼▼▼

Interacting: Ellie KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint
Mentions: (N/A)

Ellie returned with an apron and a roster, telling her to fill it out and put on the apron. She complied, slipping it over her head and tying a bow at her waist. She glanced at the roster, filling it out before handing it back to her with a smile. She took it and put it back where it belonged, stating that she would be training Seunghee and that she would be getting the hang of it soon. She really hoped so. She had never really worked in anything like this before, so it was all a brand new experience to her. However, when she would go visit her friends at work, they did it as if it were second nature. Hopefully, she would get to be that good at her job.

"Let's start with the register." She started to say, before Seunghee grabbed her arm.

"Hey... Am I dressed alright? I feel like there's some sort of uniform here. I don't know. I mean, this is how we used to dress in Korea. We would kinda just wear whatever to work with a hat and apron. But I feel kinda out of place." Seunghee lamented.

Seunghee glanced down at her feet and back up at the girl she had just met, trying to gauge her reaction. Seunghee couldn't really tell what Ellie was thinking, no matter how hard she tried. She always thought that she was good at reading people, but she guessed not. The pink-haired girl glanced back over the counter and saw the line of people steadily forming. Guess I better get on this, she thought.

code by pasta

Last edited:
Katagiri Takiji
Katagiri Takiji.jpg
The past few days had been very busy for Katagiri, he had to catch up on his own work, and he had been teaching Kira while avoiding her from getting any closer to figuring him out. Today though, he had realized he was running low on food for Kalam, meaning he'd have to leave the Complex to deal with it. "I'll be back in a few hours Kalam. Don't make a mess." Grabbing his keys, he walked out the door and locked it behind him. As he stood in the elevator he smiled to himself, thinking of the research he had done thus far. Yoobin Oh, a Korean pop star who had moved to America as an exposure campaign for her group. On top of that she seemed to be a people pleaser. An easy game for one such as Katagiri.

As the elevator stopped, Katagiri walked outside to see Kira sitting and drinking an iced latte. "If I didn't know better I'd think you've been taking lessons from Sasori." Kira would know what he meant, since she had caught a first hand experience of Sasori's stalking tendencies. That was when he caught sight of a familiar face of constant anger. "Well I guess today really is going to be interesting... the mutt shows his face once more!" He held his arms out and laughed as he watched Graeme, and watched the anger spark in the irish man's eyes.
The mutt shows his face once more!
Katagiri
KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint (Sam) NyxNightmare NyxNightmare (Kira, Amara) yoobinnie yoobinnie (Yoobin Oh)
Graeme Grove
Graeme Grove.jpg
The past few days had been fairly easy life escorting Amara around, and nobody had caused much trouble if at all. Today they had gone to another abandoned building for whatever reason Amara enjoyed these places, and Graeme kept an eye out for trouble as usual. As they were walking back to the complex, they had remained silent. It was kind of their thing in a way. As they were nearing the entrance however, Amara grabbed hold of him, "W... wait..." He waited for her to catch up, and looked down at her. "Sorry Amara, walkin too fast for ya? Habit o' mine." Once she caught up, he was about to walk again, at a pace more fitting for the smaller girl, but he caught sight of him.

"The mutt shows his face once more!" That bastard... Katagiri. "Excuse me Amara, I have someone ta pay back here..." He took a few steps forward, and Katagiri followed suit, the two men were standing nearly at the same height, but their size differences were blatantly obvious. "What tha hell are ye doin here ye weasel? I thought ye kept to Tokyo..." Katagiri chuckled, "Plans changed... I got bored." Graeme wouldn't stand it. "I'm gonna kill ye, and then I'm gonna gut ye and mount ye on a pike where ye belong..."
I'm gonna kill ye, and then I'm gonna gut ye...
Graeme
KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint (Ellie, Sam) NyxNightmare NyxNightmare (Kira, Amara) yoobinnie yoobinnie (Yoobin Oh, SeungHee Hong)

Eleanor (Ellie) May
"Hey... Am I dressed alright? I feel like there's some sort of uniform here. I don't know. I mean, this is how we used to dress in Korea. We would kinda just wear whatever to work with a hat and apron. But I feel kinda out of place."

Ellie noticed the line starting to file. She offered a smile to the customer, and then turned to Seunghee once more, "As long as you wear something you can move easily, in. The owner doesn't mind as long as you bring your apron and name tag." Ellie stood before one of the registers and told Seunghee to watch. Ellie began to take orders and then began to make drinks and handing out the pastries with them.

It was like second nature now. Once the customers were dealt with, Ellie turned over to Seunghee and smiled, "Now, I know you are new but it'll come to you naturally." She moved to the side and then said, "If you don't think you'll get a hang of the drinks, we can focus on taking orders for-" Ellie stopped as soon as she heads the outburst just outside the complex. The owner of the Cafe also heard it as he burst out of the kitchen.

Ellie didn't wait as she walked out of the cafe, and called out to the two. "Hey!" she called out, "This is not some ring you can start a fight at!" There were too many bystanders that Ellie didn't want to get hurt from whatever was about to go down. She didn't get directly in front of them since she was still gauging the situation when she saw Sam, watching as well.

Interacting: Seunghee and Yoobin yoobinnie yoobinnie | Graeme and Katagiri DVationz DVationz | Amara and Kira NyxNightmare NyxNightmare

Alexis (Lexi) Stone
Lexi turned on her heels, and entered the elevator. She moved to press the lobby button and took one flight of stairs. Normally she would take the stairs, but she just took the only thing she could mislead anyone that would want to stop her. Exitign the elevator she turned to head to the back of the complex to get some fresh air.

Samuel (Sam) Nightlock
Getting out of work, kept Sam still in his Cop head. Slowly she began to reach for the tazer, but found it not in it's usual spot. Right... I'm off the clock here. his registered gun was on his duffle bag that would be inconvinint to take it out, that's when he heard the ever familiar voice. There Ellie stood by the Cafe entrance as she called out to the two hot heads.

Sam walked over to Ellie as he tried to push back inside, "Ellie, get inside..." Ellie brushed him off as she told him, "No, this is my home, I want it respected!" Ellie was normally sweet and caring, so Sam seeing this side of her was a bit surprising to her. He sighed, allowing her to make her stand, but stayed between her and the two men ready to fight.

Interacting: Seunghee and Yoobin yoobinnie yoobinnie | Graeme and Katagiri DVationz DVationz | Amara and Kira NyxNightmare NyxNightmare

✿Yoobin Oh✿

th
With: Anyone Anyone
Mentions:
Katagiri,Graeme DVationz DVationz ; Sam KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint

✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿
Orange_Rose_PNG_Clipart_Image.png
Jogging in place as she pulled the door open, she ventured out into the courtpard and parking lot. She hadn't been here for long, but she had already had her running route semi-mapped out. She was planning to go by the dog park and totally not play with the dogs. She was going to play with the dogs. Emphasis on was. That was until her plans were derailed by two guys, one with some sort of european accent, and one who seemed to be Japanese. They were having a conversation that was escalating quickly.

"I'm gonna kill ye, and then I'm gonna gut ye and mount ye on a pike where ye belong..." Yoobin's eyes widened. What was going on here? Was anyone besides her around to see this? She froze in place, looking around for anyone who was in the vicinity besides the two men and the women with them. She saw a blonde man lurking in the parking lot. He seemed to be debating between intervening or staying put. Yoobin couldn't blame him. Things seemed to be getting ugly fast. They were already up in each other's faces and you seemed to be able to cut the tension with a knife, which is something Yoobin really hoped no one would pull out. That would just be bad. Really bad.

She decided to walk off a little bit farther, maybe towards that blonde guy. Definitely towards that blonde guy. She was just a little too close for comfort right now, and he was very much far away. That was until she saw him walking towards the fight in progress, getting between Ellie, who was trying to put a stop to this, and the two men who were starting to cause a scene.
Code by @Starfish

"Things seemed to be getting ugly fast."

SeungHee Hong // 홍 승희

▼▼▼

Interacting: Ellie, Sam KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint ; Katagiri, Graeme DVationz DVationz
Mentions: (N/A)

Ellie calmed Seunghee's nerves, assuring that what she was wearing was alright and that she could wear whatever as long as she could move properly and she had her apron and her nametag. She smiled at Ellie, hoping it would convey the thanks she felt. Ellie then instructed her to watch as she took orders and fulfilled them, citing that it should come naturally before she stopped mid-sentence. She listened for a while, looking around until her vision locked on a scene that was forming outside.

Seunghee didn't even notice Ellie move toward the brawl until she felt her brush behind the pink-haired girl and the narrow space between the counter and the wall. Of course, this seemed awful, what was going on outside. She knew that if no one was going to do anything about it that she would... probably call 911 or something. There is no way that she could have any positive effect if she intervened. Quickly, she bowed to the customer as she gave him his order, rang him up, hopefully the way she was supposed to, and said she would only be a moment as she stepped out as well.

"No! This is my home and I want it to be respected!" She yelled at the man who was seemingly trying to get her to stand farther away from the brewing fight. Seunghee ran up to Ellie, pulling her just the slightest bit back. Ellie was her new friend. Her only friend in this new, strange place. She didn't want her to get hurt.

code by pasta

Last edited:

• Kira Zen

|Mood: Amused | |Interacting: Kataji & Ellie DVationz DVationz KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint | |Mentioned: Anyone in vicinity |

Kira wasn't expecting Kataji himself to walk out of the complex building and right up to her. But his appearance didn't prevent her from sipping her latte to give the courtesy of a proper greeting. A blink of her eyes would suffice. Yet as he teased her with his next statement, Kira smirked and playfully nudged him with the latte cup. "Please. I've actually been looking to avoid you for the day." Her supercilious tone of voice was paired with dismissive eyes. She was aware that Kataji knew despite her harsh treatment she actually held a fondness for him. So she didn't think it necessary to correct her behavior around him.

Recognizing a familiar face in the bustle of people traveling to and from the complex, Kataji's entire demeanor seemed to do a flip. She followed his gaze to another foreign man, seemingly a rough one. Heh. Figuring they must have history, Kira prepared herself for a show down. She hadn't originally taken Kataji for the fighting type, and if he had skill she was eager to witness it. Kira half expected the brown haired man to ignite in fire due to the deathly glare he held. But as things were about to snap, people began to interfere. Mainly, the landlord's daughter, the girl who was supposedly dating Ian now. Such a boring girl. She narrowed her eyes bitterly. She was only half pleased when another girl pulled her back a bit.

"You're one noisy bitch. They're just having fun." She let the words slip out of her mouth with a small, venomous smile.

Fight At Suncrest

As people backed up from the two men, Graeme was more than ready. "Katagiri you son of a bitch!" Graeme didn't hesitate to run at the silver haired info-broker with a bloodlust in his eyes. As Graeme threw a punch towards Katagiri's head, the info-broker dodged to the side and rolled out of grappling range. "My mother is a lovely person thank you. It's a pleasure to see you again Graeme." The Irish man growled his anger as he squared up, "I thought I'd never see ya again, what brings ye crawlin outta yer hole?" Katagiri chuckled, and unlike Graeme, was in a completely relaxed stance. "Quite a few reasons actually. I wouldn't want to spoil the surprise though." A few strangers, as well as anyone else already there, had started gathering to witness the obvious fight about to ensue. "Well? Was the Irish mutt declawed while I was away?"

Graeme snapped, bolting forth with the speed of an Olympics runner, and throwing a fist in Katagiri's gut. Katagiri caught his fist and pushed it to the side, sending his own fist upward into Graeme's jaw. As Graeme fell back, he threw his legs into the air, pushing himself back up on his feet with his hands. Another quick hook from the right, and a strong punch to the diaphragm. Katagiri managed to block the first, but was sent back by the second blow, gripping his chest tightly and gasping for breath. Graeme smirked, and Katagiri smirked back, "This is all an Irish mutt can do? Shame." Boy was he wrong.

Katagiri was at the mercy of Graeme's blinded rage. The Irish man grabbed Katagiri by the collar of his shirt with one hand and lifted him into the air. "This Irish mutt is gonna kill ya in a minute." Graeme slammed the info-broker into the concrete, an audible crack resonating through the air, most would assume the Irish behemoth had just snapped the frail Japanese man's bones. However it was only his phone that was in his back pocket. Graeme punched Katagiri five times, twice in the left jaw, twice in the nose, and once in his left eye. Graeme was about to punch him again, but Katagiri had shot up, headbutting him.

As the pair of fighters stood once more, it seemed that Graeme had a severe advantage, and Katagiri looked as if he'd been hit in the face with chair. A random spectator in the crowd yelled, "Round two! Fight!" As if this really were Mortal Kombat, Graeme rushed at Katagiri again, this time however, Katagiri had his breath. The first punch thrown at the smaller man was dodged, as well as the second and third. When Graeme decided to punch him at a downward angle, Katagiri grabbed hold of his arm, and flipped Graeme into the air and to the concrete below. To add to the injury he stomped on Graeme's chest, but didn't do as much damage as Graeme did. Once Graeme was on his feet again, Katagiri threw his own punches at Graeme, much faster than the ones the Irish mutt had sent his way, but almost equally as strong. The Irish man blocked them with a fairly effective defensive stance, and now the two looked equally beaten and bruised. They looked as if they had just been through a war, and in a way they had. "Red suits ya weasel. Let me snap yer neck ta finish tha job." Katagiri smiled and slid off his hoodie that had been on, "Sorry, but red is your color. I'll let you be the dirty mutt."

This back and forth continued for several more minutes, but it seemed neither side was getting an advantage over the other. One thing was certain however, if either fighter had been replaced by someone else, they surely would have died. Eventually Katagiri got close enough to the crowd that he grabbed hold of the girl, Yoobin, and flung her in front of him just as Graeme was swinging. Luckily Graeme stopped at the last second, and Katagiri took this moment to smile before punching Graeme and knocking him out. Not before Graeme could say one final statement. "Yer a cheatin bastard..."

KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint NyxNightmare NyxNightmare yoobinnie yoobinnie

Eleanor (Ellie) May&Samuel (Sam) Nightlock
&
"What did you just call me?" Ellie asked Kira, who smirked at her, "Do you have some problem with me? You don't even live here! The last time I checked you are not in any contract, you free loading bimbo!" As Ellie was pulled back a bit inside the cafe by Seunghee, her attention was no longer on the fight going on outside. She was in the verge of really going off, she never liked to turn to violence, but Kira was getting on her nerves. The last thing she needed is to fight at the one place that she has worked so long at. Ellie looked around the cafe, noticing that her outburst have cause everyone to look at her.

Sam tried to ignore Ellie at the moment, knowing all too well that she could defend herself, as he tried to think of what to do. It didn't take long for the guys to begin fighting. The crowd around the two men was getting larger by the minute, and Sam began to call the end of the pointless fistfight.
"Nothing to see here!" he exclaimed as he tried to avoid the two fighters, and stepping away from the woman that stood beside him, "Move along! Come on!"

"Round two! Fight!"

At that, the crowd laughed and the fight continued. Sam adjusted his duffle bag and fished out his badge. He began to flash his badge to the crowd and spoke up once more, "You can either leave or get arrested, now clear the area!" Sam's voice boomed with authority and turned back the two fighters, just in time to see the silver haired man pull a woman into the fight. You Fucking bastard! The fight was ended with the same guy knocking the other guy, but he took the young woman away from the dishonorable man. "You are under arrest for Aggravated Assult and Battery," Sam pulled out one of his two handcuffs he was assigned with and proceeded to put them on the silver haired man as he recited his Miranda Rights, "You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to speak to an attorney, and to have an attorney present during any questioning. Do you understand these rights as they have been read to you?"

Once he had him cuffed, he walked over to the other guy who laid, knocked out. Sam pressed his fingers to his neck and once he registered his ever-present pulse, he began to cuff him as well and resting his rights as he did with the silvered haired man. He walked over to the woman that looked a bit in shock from being pulled into the fight and asked, "Are you okay, miss? Are you hurt?" Once the check that she was okay, her turned back tot he conscious man and began to call up the station. "This is Officer Nightlock, I have two guys under my custody for Aggravated assault and battery. I need a unit to pick them up and taken tot the station for questioning," he spoke into his cellphone, "We are in front of Suncrest Complex, and send an ambulance. One seems to be unconscious... He's fine, he was just knocked out... Understood."

Interacting: Yoobin and Seunghee yoobinnie yoobinnie | Graeme and Katagiri DVationz DVationz | Amara and Kira NyxNightmare NyxNightmare

Last edited:

• Kira Zen

|Mood: Curious | |Interacting: Kataji DVationz DVationz KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint | |Mentioned: Ellie |

Kira couldn't help but snicker at Ellie as she shot back an insult. Kira had heard far worse, and she would die before allowing that girl to ruffle her feathers. A part of her knew if Ian found out about the incident he might seriously never acknowledge her again. She had already taken that risk now though. The fight was thrilling to say the least, they seemed to both hold strengths, the tables shifting at every turn. She was amazed Katagiri fought fairly for as long as he did. She would have called it playing dirty, but after training with him the past few days, it seemed like the smart thing to do. But quite stupid given there was a cop right there to witness everything.

As he handcuffed them both, not surprising to say the least, Kira skipped around to Kataji, still keeping some distance. "Wow, I must say, you were a completely different person just then. You never rough me up like that, I'm jealous." Her face was serious, but her tone joking. While another girl came up to the other guy, and the cop on the phone, Kira merely stared curiously at Kataji. She never saw him this battered before, and a part of her found it intriguing. Multiple times she had attempted to move his heart, to get him angry. But she could never seem to budge his relaxed exterior. And yet the mere sight of this "mutt" he so called him, was enough to shake him.

She overheard the other girl mentioning coming with, and Kira could only question their relationship. Such an uncanny girl she was, just who was she? Kira knew Kataji didn't need her help, he was far too gifted. She had a feeling he would weasel his way out smoothly during questioning, or something of the sort. Maybe. He had a way with words after all. "I'll feed Kalam while you're away. If I don't see you in two days, then I'll think about worrying." She took one last look at him before making off around back of the complex. She didn't need to run into Ellie again, so taking the back entrance was more elusive. Having a key to his apartment room, she planned on hanging out there for awhile. To make a long story short, she had a spare key due to an exercise. One might think you can find something out about someone through snooping through their things, but it seemed almost impossible with Kataji. He really was still so full of mystery. Even today he laughed during the fight. She probably couldn't call it pure anger. Maybe he is insane after all...

Eleanor (Ellie) May
Ellie just watched as Kira walked away from her, happy for the outburst that she had pushed Ellie to do. That just pushed Ellie a little further over the edge, but she just took a deep breath and shook her head. "I swear..." she murmured under her breath, but turned to Seunghee and apologized, "Sorry about that... I normally have more self control when it comes to rude poeple." She turned to the rest of the customers around and apologized for her rudeness and the incident that happened outside.

"So....whose a free-loading bimbo?"

Ellie's mood quickly shifted from annoyed to being happy as she watched Ian walk over to her. Then when he brought up what she said, she rolled her eyes, remembering the incident but just waved it off. The last thing she wanted was to give Kira attention, let alone with Ian. "Don't worry about..." she exasperated, feeling tired from it all. I need a vacation... Ellie pushed back all of her previous anger and gave Ian a smile. She stepped forward and laughed as she touched his damp hair, "Did you just wake up?"

Remembering she was still on her shift, she pulled away from Ian and hit her forehead in annoyance. "Oh," she exclaimed, recalling that Seunghee was still behind her, "Ian this Seunghee. She's new to the complex. I'll be right back." Ellie lifted a finger, signaling to give her a minute as she slipped out of the Cafe and walked to the girl that was pulled into the ordeal. Ellie placed her hands on her shoulders, lightly enough to scare her as she spoke out, "Miss, would you like to take a seat... You must be in shock! Let me get you some water for you."

Ellie walked the young lady inside the Cafe as she guided her to an empty table. She left her there for a bit as she ran behind the bar and grabbed a water bottle. "Here you go," Ellie handed it to her as she offered her a smile and then looked up at Seunghee, motioning to get back to work. She was about to go back behind the barista bar, but not before walking back to Ian and giving him a quick kiss on the lips. She walked away from him, as she winked back at him, and getting back to work.

Interacting: Seunghee and Yoobin yoobinnie yoobinnie | Ian NyxNightmare NyxNightmare
Mention: Kira NyxNightmare NyxNightmare

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back