• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Suncrest Complex

✿Yoobin Oh✿

th
With: Jordan Wilde The Comet The Comet & Ivan Hancock KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint
Mentions:
(N/A)

✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿
Orange_Rose_PNG_Clipart_Image.png
Yoobin watched as Ivan made his way out the door of her apartment, leaving her and Jordan in silence. She turned to him, "He's right, ya know. We should really get him checked out. If he doesn't get help, it might get infected or something. That would just make it worse." Yoobin mused, petting the bulldog once again. She hated to think he was in pain, especially because looks could be so deceiving. Even so, he was still there, bouncing and he even had what could only be interpreted as a smile on his face. She sighed. "Animals really are just the purest things on the planet, aren't they? All they want is to make their person happy." She thought aloud.

"Oh... Sorry. Guess I was rambling again, huh?" The brunette said with a nervous laugh. She looked at Jordan. "So, what do you say we see what the front desk has to say about all this?" She asked, hopping off the armrest.
Code by @Starfish

"Animals really are just the purest things on the planet, aren't they? All they want is to make their person happy."

Jordan Wilde

tumblr_murbmb8RSp1r6gnqvo1_250.gif
Jordan watched as Ivan left the apartment, sighing as he turned to Yoobin. "He's right, ya know. We should really get him checked out. If he doesn't get help, it might get infected or something... So, what do you say we see what the front desk has to say about all this?" Jordan smiled, nodding at Yoobin's suggestions. "Sure, why not?" He answered, standing up to his feet. Billy strode over to his feet as he walked towards the door, putting on his shoes. Buster still lay on Yoobin's bed, purring as he rolled on his back. Jordan couldn't help but laugh, even if it was a quiet one. The A.J.'s came on easily as Jordan stood up, walking towards Yoobin and Buster. He hauled Buster onto his right shoulder once more, letting out a huff of exhaustion as he made his way to the entrance of Yoobin's apartment. "C'mon, slow poke." Jordan teased as he walked down the hall.

He had reached the elevator, watching Billy and his tiny feet follow him to it as he pressed the 'down' button. A buzz spread across his fingers as he did so, watching as the numbers above the elevator doors slowly ascended up to the penthouse floor. "Yoobin!" Jordan called out once more, walking in as he raised his arm out to hold the elevator door open.

Location: Suncrest Complex, Penthouse Floor | Interacting With: Yoobin Oh, yoobinnie yoobinnie

Alexis (Lexi) Stone
3f36e5ad0d9ad398417aa043500783a2.jpg
Lexi allowed herself to be hugged by Ollie as she listened to what he was telling her. She felt small droplets on her shoulder as she also let her tears out. Lexi slipped her arms around him as she clung onto his shirt, taking him into her heart. It was has been long since I have someone like this, someone that can do this to me... Ollie pulled back from Lexi and looked at her a moment before leaning down to kiss her.

It was the kiss that she first fell in love with. The same one that had her going in a circle. She let out a shaky breath as she shivered under his touch, forgetting that they weres till hidden behind the booths. "Broken people," she whispered, "We are both broken people that need to be pieced back together..." She looked into his eyes as she took in his tear stained cheeks. Pulling up her sunglasses, revealing her own tears, and told him, "I'll be with you... but I have my limits to being emotionally hurt..."

She tightened her grip a bit, as Lexi leaned her head on his chest. Taking in the tender moment. "Should we go back to the others..." she asked her, "Or what?" She didn't move from her spot in Ollie's arms, still, a bit shaken as her memories slowly go back under to the subconscious. I want this to work... My heart can't handle any more heart breaks... not like the others.

Interacting: Ollie Quillicious Quillicious
Mention: N/A​

~Kira Zen~
Interacting With: Katagiri DVationz DVationz

kiranew.jpg
So they weren't completely the same, Kataji and Kira. But there was something about the way he talked that pulled her in, his way of life intrigued her. He never found playing with others to be boring. Kira wanted that. She too, wanted infinite entertainment. Perhaps she had playing people wrong all this time? And now he was even willing to show her. Lost in her thoughts, she was taken by surprise as she felt the sudden pressure against her. Kataji had pushed her, and she would have cursed him had he not prevented her from hitting the ground.

"Dancing huh? You make something so cruel sound so graceful." For once, she remained intently listening to his every word. As if reading through a mystery novel, not wanting to miss a thing. Kataji's sinister smile encased her, and she knew right then and there that she had been caught in his web of deception. Only, she wanted to be. "Right, let's head back." She stared at him for a second, a calculating gaze. Then leaning over, she stole a kiss from his lips, more passionate than before. I may be trapped inside his way of life from here on, but I won't be a victim. She didn't have romantic feelings towards Kataji, and the absence of a quickening heart as she kissed him went to prove that. She merely did it because she wanted to, because she could.

Breaking away, she picked up the bag of snacks, handing him a box of pocky. "I look forward to working with you." Her voice lacked enthusiasm, but her direct gaze made it perfectly clear she was prepared to go all in.

-25 minutes later-

Arriving back at the complex, Kira's eyes flitted around in search for Kalam. "Do you guys feel each other's presences, or...?"

(Trying to set up an interaction between them and Kiku&James lol So that's why I didn't have her leave Kataji yet)

Jordan Wilde

tumblr_ngbvrifmWX1shff2jo1_500.gif
Jordan pulled his arm back as Yoobin entered the elevator, watching as Billy jumped onto her lap. "What if you're just short?" He teased as they walked down. Still, for some reason he couldn't keep his eyes off of Yoobin. He watched as she petted Billy, her hands against the Yorkie's delicate fur. The same gentleness she'd had with Min, the same gentleness he wanted for himself. Jordan shook away the thought, he was thinking dirty all over again, now wasn't the time to mess up his relationship with Yoobin, she was too important as of now. "He sure does like you." Jordan commented as an attempt to break the silence as well as derail his thoughts. All he could hope as of now was that Yoobin hadn't caught him staring.

All that thought had made Jordan forget where they were going and so he took a step back as he felt the elevator stop. "Oh, yeah, we're on the elevator." He said, blushing. He scratched the back of his head as he walked out, this time he waited for Yoobin to catch up. "I don't know my way around here too much, do you?" He asked as they walked down towards the entrance of the Suncrest Complex.

Location: Suncrest Complex, Entrance/First Floor | Interacting With: Yoobin Oh, yoobinnie yoobinnie

Katagiri Takiji Akise.Aru.full.890176.jpg Wonderful... Now he had someone to help him do twice the amount of work. On top if it all, Sasori would now have more difficulty functioning as well as she does, especially with Kira learning the tricks of his trade. He followed silently as they left the building and soon arrived at the complex. To no surprise, Kalam was missing. "He'll be here rather soon... I'm sure of it."

~Meanwhile~

The human wanted to follow him somewhere. First things first though, he'd need to find out if Katagiri had returned from his trip. How do I get this human to follow? I could try to push her, or dig an arrow into the ground... Then it hit him. He'd lead her, yipping back at her to be sure she followed. Now he had to put this idea into action. Alright human, we need to go home first. Then we can do something with more bacon. He padded in the direction of the complex, stopping to turn and tip at the girl, attempting to get her to follow. Eventually if she would listen, he'd lead her all the way to the complex with Katagiri and the pink haired girl awaiting them.

~Katagiri's Perspective~

"See, there he is... And it seems he's brought a friend." The girl must have fed him, good for Kalam. However that also meant he had full control of the situation. Once Kalam padded to him and sat beside his silver haired owner, Katagiri smiled and held out a hand towards the girl. "Thank you for taking care of my dear friend Kalam. I hope he wasn't a burden for you, I am Katagiri Takiji, Kataji for short." He looked down to Kalam and faked being slightly upset, "Now Kalam, I told you that you weren't supposed to get caught? What if she had taken you home? It would be ages before I'd have found you." The new girl would surely be oblivious to his intents, and it may have taken Kira a few moments to catch on. Kalam though knew fully that Katagiri was manipulating his bacon goddess, twisting the conversation to benefit his twisted mind games.

NyxNightmare NyxNightmare Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai

~Ian Lassiter~
Interacting With: Ellie, Lexi, Ollie KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint Quillicious Quillicious

large.jpg
Gazing down at the smile on Ellie's face, he simply hugged her, burying her face into his chest so she wouldn't have to see his. Distant She had said. Ian's smile faded completely. He managed to play everything off somewhat well when Lexi arrived back, and a part of him wasn't surprised when Ollie dragged her off with him. He was an entire bag of surprises that was for sure. Turning to watch Ellie call out to them, a slightly worried look on her face, Ian wanted to comfort her. He wanted to encourage her to follow after her friend. But a sickening feeling entered his body as he realized he didn't care. Meddling in other's business wasn't his problem. So when Ellie asked him what they should do, he took her hand in his, and nodded in one direction with a mischievous smile. "Something tells me they probably won't be back for awhile. Lexi is a strong woman, she can handle herself." Somehow he couldn't be more wrong in this case.

Pulling Ellie along in a random direction, the thoughts flooded back to his mind, overtaking his vision....

-Flashy Back-

Ian had his attention on Lexi and Ellie, as they were talking to the booth keeper, and then as they moved in for a hot kiss. Processing Ollie's words, Ian was struck with confusion as he turned to face him. "What the hell are you talk-" In mere moments Ian's hands had been placed around Ollie's waist, and his chin tilted up slightly. Without anytime to react, he could feel tender lips against his own. His eyes widening, his entire body stiffened. What......It was over just as quickly as it had begun, and Ian was grateful for the gentle nudge from Ollie, otherwise he would still be standing there immobile from shock. Just what is going on??!! His mind was going a mile a second, but his outward appearance reflected uncertainty. At least, with the kiss Ian would be certain about one thing, he wasn't gay. Somehow watching Ollie blush, he became angry. "Just what game are you playing?!" He had taken hold of Ollie's shirt now, and, it was surprising even to Ian. As he wasn't the violent type at all.

In that moment, Ollie's words replayed in his mind about how hot he found Ian to be, and a different voice broke out of Ian's subconscious, a woman's voice. "Iann...you're so hot...you should let others see you even more.." A part of many memories he tried to keep locked away in his past. His grip on Ollie had loosened, until his hand dropped completely. Ellies footsteps could be heard narrowing in on them, and as Ollie made his quiet proposal, Ian's eyes darkened into a fit of faux desire as he replied quietly in a venomous tone, "Tch. Just clear your schedule for a night."

-End Flashy Back-

He had agreed to go to the man's apartment. But not to do what someone else might have thought. As long as he had control of himself anyways. Ian wasn't attracted to men, but back in the day he definitely had a sex problem. He loved hearing compliments, and it only lulled him further into a fantasy he refused to step back into. That wasn't him anymore ever since he had entered college. He had never done anything sexual with a guy before, but if he was on top would there be a difference? Pointless questions to be asking. Squeezing Ellie's hand, he prompted, "It's still a bit before the fireworks begin, what do you want to do?" He wondered if he should tell her. Yeah...it would cause trouble. His heart raced. He loved watching trouble unravel. "I have something to tell you."

Eleanor (Ellie) May
aa5b8c1ba7ccbbbd84c5e6de83692cee.jpg
"Something tells me they probably won't be back for awhile. Lexi is a strong woman, she can handle herself."

"Maybe you're right..." Ellie answered him as she gave him a smile. Taking a quick glance back she tried to focus on Ian for now. I can text Lexi later... Ellie caught up to Ian's strides as they walked side by side.

"It's still a bit before the fireworks begin, what do you want to do? I have something to tell you."

"Uh! I want to go on a ride!" she cheered happily, "Unless you don't like heights?" She clasped her other hand over Ian's hand. When she looked up to Ian's worried face, her smile faltered. "What is it?" she answered him, getting a bit confused but worried about what was on his mind.

Interacting: Ian NyxNightmare NyxNightmare
Mention: N/A

Jordan Wilde

tumblr_nhz10v4Y301smxh7ao5_250.gif
He glanced back at Yoobin, wondering what was holding her up. As he turned, he watched as she fell down, jerking forward. He placed Buster on the floor as he moved towards her, Billy was already licking her face again. "You okay?" He asked, taking hold of her hand as he pulled her up much to Billy's dismay. He looked to her face, frowning at the hair that had spread out in front of it. Jordan used his free hand to brush it away from her face while still holding her other hand. He smiled when he could see her face again, letting his gray eyes meet the amber of her own.

"That was a nasty fall, I'm surprised you survived." He teased. "I really do hope you're okay, though."

Location: Suncrest Complex, Entrance/First Floor | Interacting With: Yoobin Oh, yoobinnie yoobinnie

~Saren Hyatt~
Interacting With: Sam KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint

687474703a2f2f6934392e74696e797069632e636f6d2f31306d713533742e6a7067
Saren didn't doubt that Luke would have his way with those stuffed animals. He was quite playful after all. But a part of her wanted to see the happy look on his face as he ripped them apart. Zara liked to play, but not quite roughly. As Sam brought up not being the type to get sick easily she shook her head as she walked beside him towards one of the rides. "Of course not! Bring it." She may have been a little frightened of heights, but she wasn't going to let that ruin this moment.

Walking towards the ride Sam had in mind, her eyes traveled up and down. Saren Hyatt does not back down from a challenge! So, he didn't challenge her directly, but in her mind just about everything was a challenge. She had ridden many rides at amusement parks and enjoyed them even with her fear of heights. But it was a gradual process. This didn't seem so gradual, but more like chaos in one go all at once. Hence, the name of the ride. But she would push on. Putting the prizes they won in a chest holder off to the side, they got loaded into the ride. Saren's heart began to pound, a smile grew across her face. "This is it." She gripped the bars, mentally freaking out a little.

• Just try to be you. I want to capture you and the rest of the world around you."
    It sounded easy but for some strange reason, Adelaide almost forgot how to act normal. How could that be? Years of modeling and acting natural were just gone for that split second. 'Oh crap. Ok Adelaide, just be you. She wants you. She wants you....she wants the real you...I want...' Almost literally pulled from her thoughts about Malia by Malia, she did her best to keep up with her new friend through the crowd.

At the peir, Adelaide did her best to be natural. She achieved it by taking a deep breath in and slowly letting it out while counting to ten in French. She recited it all in her head of course! That would be embarrassing. She rested her arms on the railing while she looked over the side, looking to see if she could find any fish.
    KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint

Last edited:

-x nicholas "spook" sterling x-

The woman grinned when she heard Nick's income, and it was almost refreshing that she didn't immediately attempt to impress him like so many of the B-listers he'd met.

"Sugar... a lot of sugar. And I spend too much of my income hiring people to manage my income, because numbers are boring."

Perhaps not his wittiest response, but it was hard to come across as effortlessly cool when you were in the middle of a rather dramatic breakdown.

He nodded as she explained the terms of using her mysterious trinkets, and Nicholas had to admit he wasn't used to not getting what he wanted by simply throwing money around and looking cute.

"That's understandable," he said, sliding the book back into his pocket. "I promise to take excellent care of them, and they'll be kept in an apartment that's guarded 24/7, so no worries that way. I'm used to writing stuff down all day, so it'll be pretty natural for me to keep a journal of my experiences."

Running a hand through his glossy black hair, Nick examined the objects with curious eyes.

"I don't go out in public much for obvious reasons, but I'll make an exception for the library.

He reached out and touched the journal she had pushed towards him, the leather feeling smooth and cool against his fingertips.

Nicholas shook his head when she laughed about the fangirls. "Don't get me wrong, I love my fans... the normal ones, anyway. I'm fine with signing autographs and taking pictures, but being tackled to the ground by rabid fangirls," he placed a hand on his side, wincing, "yeah, not so fun. If you ever find one of those Invisibility Cloaks, call me. Name any price and I'll double it. No joke... being able to walk down the streets without random marriage proposals must be so magical..." he trailed off, sighing dreamily.

"And thank you... it means a lot.

He paused for a moment, considering her offer. Spook knew little about mysticism, and he doubted he'd be able to help that much... but facing the outside world, and all those smiling couples... ugh, he'd do a week of hard labor to avoid seeing them.

"I'm actually free for the day, so if you want help, I'm available... nothing too dangerous, though. One scar could kill my career, and I don't need that."

-x memento mori x-

NyxNightmare NyxNightmare
code by spookie spookie

Katagiri Takiji Akise.Aru.full.890176.jpgInteresting. The girl hadn't fallen for his act like most. Most people might have been disappointed in failing such a task, but Katagiri simply saw it as a valuable detail for their next encounter. Katagiri chuckled, "Yes, he is a rather simple companion. Feed him, give him the occasional attention, and he's content." He debated on continuing the conversation, but he decided that he had more pressing matters to attend to. "Again, I thank you for watching him. I do hope we meet again miss Kiku." He then turned to Kira and smiled, "I assume I'll be seeing you sometime tomorrow, once my office is set up. Goodnight ladies." Giving a brief nod to the both of them, Kalam imitated him before Katagiri walked towards the entrance of the complex, slipping a piece of paper into Kira's pocket. "If you need me, feel free to contact me Kira, until next time, farewell." Kalam followed as usual, turning to give one last content yip to his bacon goddess.

Once they were in their apartment Katagiri spoke to Kalam as he stared at the front door with a grin. "What a mess wouldn't you say? Such an eventful day, and yet we've only met a handful of people... If I weren't such a forgiving man, I'd be furious with the results." He opened his phone to check the chat room.

>>1 User Online<<

What a shame. Nobody was online... perhaps he would have to change that with some new users... once he had his office that was. Perhaps he'd send logins to other residents of the Complex. That would be for another time however, for now he'd wait, plotting his next task. "Time for a new game Kalam."

NyxNightmare NyxNightmare Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai

Alyx & Graeme Intro
~Alyx~
20170701_003141.jpg
The city was a beautiful sight, and as he continued his wandering, more beauties seemed to present themselves to the photographer and aspiring author. How had he not come here before? Surely if there exists such a place, he'd have heard of it before. Yet here he was, an unknown beauty hiding in plain sight. "Excuse me," he would occasionally stop to ask a stranger for directions, or ask to take a photograph of them. Eventually he stopped to eat, and began to write in a notebook, the story he had started being the subject of his attention. 'Like Feathers We Fall' a story based on true events of someone who supposedly lived in this city.

Shortly afterward he began his journey to the apartment he had recently bought but had not moved into on account of a medical emergency. The place seemed nice, and he desperately needed the space for his work. Perhaps he'd get a chance to photograph his experiences in this new home, memories to remind him of the joys he hoped to have. As he walked up to the entrance, he opened the door and his luck decided to shine. "Ack!" He tripped, falling forward flat on his face, his camera tumbling away from him as well as his notebook. Why! Why must his bad luck strike now of all times? He knew there were people, more than likely laughing at his mishap. How could this happen to him!?
yoobinnie yoobinnie The Comet The Comet

~Graeme~
8c2a9ed6b64f2db6210016bbb26ca9d8.jpg
Yet again he had found himself between a wall and rival gang members. "Well what do we have here? Some punk ass seems to have lost his buddies..." Lovely, these guys were going to act tough... their loss. "Yeah, we should teach him a lesson y'know? Maybe he'll learn not to mess with us." Stop talking, you're just making yourselves look worse. "Got anything to say?" Yes. He did have a few choice words. The Irish always had a few words they said before things got bloody. "Yeah, don't fuck with the Irish." The first of the three swung a crowbar at Graeme's head. A quick duck was enough to dodge the metal weapon. The second quickly followed with a knife slash at where his face now was. He knicked Graeme's nose, a visible cut across the bridge of his nose, and a small trickle of blood beginning to slither down his face. The third thug however, was much too slow and would regret getting so close to Graeme now standing.
*WHAM*​
A headbutt to his head sent the thug crumbling. His buddies were obviously ticked off, but this was nothing new to Graeme. The two were about to attack again, but the three still standing stopped. Sirens. "Well lads... you want to risk yer boss catching ya in cuffs?" Of course not. Any member of a gang knew that being caught in cuffs was equivalent to being marked a traitor. The sirens started to get louder and louder, and eventually the other two bailed. Graeme was quick to follow but ran a different path, not particularly away from the Sirens, but nobody would catch him and start questioning him in a crowd at the pier.
Anyone Anyone at the boardwalk

Samuel (Sam) Nightlock
9b4f9f27709e795e7194a28824dc0de3.jpg
"Of course not! Bring it."

Sam followed Saren as they made their way to the Chaos, in all it's purple and green glory. Once we were close, you could make out the screams of the riders as the Chaos demonstrated his ability to just cause havoc. Hello, old friend, I haven't seen you in years. Sam helped with putting, her prizes in a safe spot, and loaded into the ride. Sam was shaking with anticipation to get on his old childhood ride.

"This is it."

"Yup! It's about to go. Just lean back and let the ride move it's own!" Sam told her as the ride began to slowly move. Eventually, the ride went faster as they began to elevate and tilt a bit to the side. Once the ride was going, Sam let out a hoot as their individual caged seats began to spin from the momentum. Blood was rushing through his entire body as he continues to scream his excitement. The ride didn't last long, but it was enough to shake one to the core.

The worked began to make his way through the ride as he unlocked them from the seat. Sam, a smile on his face, he looked over to Saren and said, "Oh man, that was amazing!" Sam felt like a little kid again, before everything came crashing down, but he focused on that one good memory as he hopped off his seat. Turning over to Saren he asked, "Are you okay?"

Interacting: Saren NyxNightmare NyxNightmare

Raven and Damien Wyntercroft

full
Raven Wynterscroft and her twin brother, Damien, were walking down the street in a rather desperate hurry.

Though the heavy black parasols they carried offered some protection from the blistering glow of day, it was best to avoid any unnecessary sunlight exposure. Dealing with the after-effects were never pleasant, and the pair hoped to make a good impression in their new home.

As they approached the building, they noticed a man who was also heading for the entrance. Unlike them and their supernatural grace however, this individual tripped and fell rather dramatically to the floor.

"Oh my,"Raven said softly, shaking her head as she turned to look at Damien. "Should we help him?"

Damien stared at the man with a blank expression of pity, but didn't make a move. "Yes, but we can't... you know what happens when humans get too close. They find out. It's why we're here in the first place."

Of course, Damien hadn't said any of those words out loud. Raven just knew, in the same way you'd know if someone were whispering in your ear. Despite her brother's warning however, she at least had to make sure he was okay.

"Are you alright?" she asked gently, approaching him in the odd, almost liquid way her people moved. She still held the parasol over her head, not willing to risk her own safety to appear less odd.

full
Damien shot her a warning look, but he made no move to stop his twin. She had a big heart, and who was he to stop her from expressing it as long as she was careful?

DVationz DVationz and whoever else is near the entrance

This wasn't a mistake after all. Ollie had finally found someone that could make him feel the way he was told he should feel. Lexi, there in his arms, made him feel like an ordinary person with an extraordinary girl he loved. While he knew he was destined to hurt her somehow, he also had a gut feeling that Lexi was different than most of his lovers. Lovers. The word made him chuckle every time it was used. People that had sex were considered "lovers" to everyone else. Not necessarily that they were in love or loved each other. All of his former partners just striaght up fucked him, none of them ever made love to him. He knew that would be different with this woman. This angel. But this angel had clipped wings. She told him they were both broken. He didn't doubt that for a second. Yet he also didn't doubt that they would be the ones that picked up each other's pieces. His piercing blue eyes returned her gaze as she warned him. She was crying, and Ollie physically felt a sharp pain in the left side of his chest as he witnessed the wet trails being formed and retraced. "I won't cross that line. I promise, you won't get hurt to the point of breaking again. Never again." Lexi's hands held onto his shirt tightly, and he held her close, his arms strong and gentle at the same time. "You don't have to worry about pain anymore." A deep sigh came from his as they just stood there, in each other's warm embrace. Even as she reminded him that they should be going, Ollie didn't want to break this apart. This moment was just so wholesome compared the shittiness of the rest of his life. He kissed her deeply one last time, a little more aggressively this time, before slipping out of her arms. Though, Ollie kept an arm around around her waist, enjoying her proximity. "This...is amazing."

It was all he could really say at the moment.

Interactions/Mentions
Lexi - KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint

• ~Ian Lassiter~

Interacting With: Ellie KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint ]

large.jpg
    Ian wasn't a man of his word. He acted on things that would be most beneficial for himself. Keeping things from Ellie would eventually blow up in his face. It didn't take a genius to figure that out. "No. Heights are perfect." Ian used to spend most of his days doing parkor. Sometimes he missed the adrenaline rush. I should go out more.

As she took his hand, Ian reflectively jerked it back. His body, normally lax, was on high alert ever since Ollie had kissed him. But he grabbed her hand right back. They were on their way towards a ride, but he stopped in his tracks. "I'm just on a reflex high right now." Now he had to tell her. He had been so sure at first. Wanting to cause trouble for Ollie, to watch him run through a maze with more obstacles than he already had. No, he had to be sure. Looking at the concerned look upon Ellie's face he found his heart racing. It had been a long time since someone looked at him that way. Shes worried. And, about him no less. It was safe to say he was on her mind now. And that in itself was enough to set Ian's body a bit at ease.

"Ollie kissed me." There was a lack of emotion in his usual careless tone. But his eyes were clearly gauging her reaction. "Right after he saw the show Lexi presented with you." He finally looked off to the side at the lit up rides. "I know you care about Lexi...so you might want to run off to tell her what a terrible man he is. But I was hoping you would let me talk to him first. She seems to really like him after all." Ian touched his lips with his finger tips. "Don't worry. I'm not gay. That kiss I shared with you earlier was to cleanse my lips." To be honest he hadn't thought about the actual kiss much until now. It surely wasn't a bad kiss, but it certainly didn't mean anything to Ian. It was still so weird.

Ian didn't have a change of heart. He really didn't care what happened between Ollie and Lexi. But he knew if Ellie told Lexi what she now knew, there was a possibility Lexi would try harder to cut things off with him; as it was still early in the game. And, ultimately Ian didn't want it to end. Sadistic as it may seem, he wanted to enjoy an up-close perspective on this shattered relationship. Maybe he was a cruel person after all. Fragments he refused to let show to the girl he had admired for so long, so far away. But now he wasn't distant. He was breathtakingly close.

(Octavia post will come tomorroww)

Eleanor (Ellie) May
aa5b8c1ba7ccbbbd84c5e6de83692cee.jpg
The feeling of Ian's hands jerking out of her hands was heartbreaking. She never thought that feeling was even possible, but here she was trying to figure out the new feeling she was starting to heart. As soon as his hand took her's once more, she still felt the lingering feeling int he back of her mind. Did I do something wrong?

"I'm just on a reflex high right now."

"Oh..." she said quietly, "Okay... so you were going to tell me what is going on?" She tried to brush off all of these sudden changes from Ian, compared to the Ian she knew just a few minutes ago. What happened during the few minutes I was with Lexi? I don't get it? Ellie's felt like her face was getting even more intense than it already left, but waited for Ian to tell her, if he was going to, that is. She knew Ian was a very private person, but there was a piece of her that wished he would open up to her.

"Ollie kissed me. Right after he saw the show Lexi presented with you-"

The phrase, 'Ollie kissed me,' kept repeating over the rest of what he was telling me. What... How could I have missed that, little detail? I was gone a few minutes... Ellie tried to rationalize her situation a bit as she finally listened to Ian without the same, overbearing, phrase running through her head.

"-let me talk to him first. She seems to really like him after all. Don't worry. I'm not gay. That kiss I shared with you earlier was to cleanse my lips."

Ellie followed Ian's finger as it traced over his lips, that Oliver had kissed just a moment before she kissed Ian himself. She felt weird. Weirder then how she felt kissing Lexi. She took hold of Ian's hoodie and pulling him down to plant a deep kiss. Once she separated, she looked into Ian's golden eyes and told him, "And I'm not a lesbian..." She was blushing from her sudden actions but she needed that kiss. She hoped that the kiss would remove the memory of Oliver's. "I'll hold off on telling him..." she whispered, "Just don't let him kiss what's mine..."

What's MINE!? Ellie was burning up in embarrassment now. She had never felt this possessive before, but then again she had basically given herself to him back at the complex. "I mean... I am yours right... wouldn't that make you mine as well..." Her voice was low and she wished Ian hadn't heard her through the noise around her, not wanting to repeat the phrase, not wanting to get even more embarrassed. Idiot! Now he's going to think you are possessive...

Interacting: Ian NyxNightmare NyxNightmare
Mention: Ellie | Ollie Quillicious Quillicious

Alexis (Lexi) Stone
3f36e5ad0d9ad398417aa043500783a2.jpg
"I won't cross that line. I promise, you won't get hurt to the point of breaking again. Never again. You don't have to worry about pain anymore."

Lexi sank into his hug, even deeper than before, as she wanted to take in this moment. This... I don't want to forget this. Anything but this. It was a perfect moment, not in a perfect place, but it was perfect for what they were. Broken people. 'You will fall in love, and I will make you pay for what you did to me...' Lexi's eyes grow wide at the voice in the back of her recessed memories as it jumped out from under the surface. Lexi was no longer afraid of her past, but of the voice, the one that haunted her every time she started a relationship.

All of that went away the moment Ollie kissed her. It was deeper than the tender one that she loved, but this one made her body come to life. The voice of her sister was no longer nagging at her. She felt safe and was finally able to register the promise that Ollie had promised her. No more pain... I had forgotten the feeling of not being in pain due to a relationship. Lexi returned the kiss, enjoying it. Aggressive or not, it was something she couldn't forget because she didn't to forget Ollie, not even the mistakes they would make together.

"This...is amazing."

Lexi groaned from Ollie ending the kiss and separating himself from her. On the plus side, he kept her close. Giving him a bashful smile, she agreed, "It really is..." Slowly the voice slipped out again, but Lexi ignored it, allowed it to yell at her for ruining everything she had. Lexi was not going to let the voice of her sister ruin another relationship. She wanted to stay here for Ollie. Now, Lexi had Ollie to help her as well and no one has ever wanted to help her out of her sister's hold, even if he doesn't know about it.

Interacting: Ollie Quillicious Quillicious

Samuel (Sam) Nightlock
9b4f9f27709e795e7194a28824dc0de3.jpg
"Yes! I'm perfectly fabulous, unlike my hair right now. Ah, yours could fair better as well."

Sam couldn't help laugh at the sight of Saren's disheveled hair as she tried to put herself back to her normal, not so wild, self. When Saren went to fix his own hair, he couldn't help leaning forward to allow her a better reach to his head. "Great!" he exclaimed, "So your turn. You pick the next ride." Sam picked up the two stuff animal prizes for Saren as he followed her to the next ride.

Ahead of them, he was able to get a glance of some kind of commotion, but it was too far and crowded to even make out what was happening. Soon enough he could make out the familiar sirens that he worked with five days of the week. The crowd opened up a bit, but whatever happened there was long gone now. He was about to divert Saren to a different way to the next ride, but a figure brushed past her. It was crowded than usual, but it was normal for a Fair to be crowded, but Saren's next statement made him freeze.

"B-blood...that man is bleeding...! W-we have to find him and make sure he's okay."

"Whoa, let's not go at it so brash," Sam exclaimed as he took out a few napkins he had taken with him in case his allergies acted up. Handing her the napkins to her to clean the blood of her hand he told her, "Hey, everything is going to be okay. If it makes you feel better we can go find the guy, but do you recall how he looked like?" Sam's cop mode was on as he tried to dispell Saren's clear worry aside. A group of cops were running toward the crowd and found a familiar face.

"King! What the hell is going on?" Sam called out to his partner. King waved the other cops off and walked over to Saren himself. Noticing the blood on the napkin now, he asked, "Are you guys alright? It seems that the gangs had a dispute... I hope they did harm you two." Sam shook his head and told him what happened then turned to Saren. She was still a bit shaken and he turned to King and told him, "I think's going to take Saren home. Keep me posted on this... Come on, Saren you need to get away from the crowd of people."

Interacting: Saren NyxNightmare NyxNightmare
Mention: Graeme DVationz DVationz

Last edited:
The words of so many people were wrong. So many had told Ollie in a fit of rage that he would never have a stable relationship, he would never fall in love. Now, here with Lexi, Ollie had proved them wrong. With these newfound feelings, his mind was almost overwhelmed witn emotion. A surge of a mix of things: the need to protect, romantic desire, a deep aching in his heart, and so many others. The aching wasn't the kind he dreaded, but the kind he cherished. Her action of widening her eyes was peculiar, but he dismissed the thought of anything strange happening.

He smirked at her groan. "We should probably get going. I'd love to stay for more, but we haven't finished our first date yet." While they were on their way to the secluded area, Ollie had seen a psychic being advertised. He'd always wanted to be read by a psychic, so this would be fun. Gently pulling her along beside him, his hand remained on her waist. Every so often, though, it would slip just a little downward...but would return shortly after. "I saw a place where we can get our palms read or something. Wouldn't that be fun? I could find out how many souls I have and you could find out how many souls you've stolen." His teasing came with a warm smile and a quick peck on the cheek. Though he wasn't certain that it would be the cheeriest visit, he was interested in what would be said. Honestly, Ollie wasn't the most superstitious person in the world, but he believed in things like karma coming to get you. Fate wasn't written in stone to him, he thought that he was more in control of it than it was in control of him. Of course, he really didn't care what happened to him in the afterlife. Especially now that he had Lexi. But every time a thought of being dedicated and commited to her crossed his mind, he thought of every other person with whom he'd had a romantic or sexual relationship. Pluto and Ian stuck out to most. Pluto seemed like he had liked Ollie from the start, but it was too bad he couldn't find out where that would've gone. Then there was Ian. Ollie just had to bite his lip at the mere thought of him. He was just so hot in every way. The shroud of mystery that surrounded him, his gorgeous eyes, those muscles...his body was pretty well-built to say the least. It came as a surprise, Ian's acceptance of his invitation. He knew it would go nowhere fast, but a one night stand with him sounded like heaven. That is...if Ian was even coming over to get some ass. Ollie, however, had a plan to make sure that would be a possibility...

KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint

Last edited:
Alyx Nightingale 20170701_003141.jpgJust his luck, there were even more people than he had originally thought. Sitting up he sighed, "Yeah, I'm okay. Thank you for the help everyone." Once he had gathered his things and was on his feet again, he gave a faint smile. "I'm Alyx Nightingale, who might you all be?" At least the two girls were kind, hopefully he could keep them from being victims of his atrocious luck. If nothing else he'd love to get a picture with the two, to keep the memory of his first day in his new home. "Oh, also if you don't mind, could I get a picture with you two?" As he asked this last question he gestured to the girls who had just helped him moments ago. "It's for a personal project, a book of memories if you will."

yoobinnie yoobinnie The Comet The Comet spookie spookie

Graeme Grove 8c2a9ed6b64f2db6210016bbb26ca9d8.jpgHe had bumped into some poor girl earlier, but in his rush to get away, hadn't realized how much he was actually bleeding. Now that he stopped though, he looked down at his shirt that was turning more red by the minute. "Son of a bitch... The prick got me good." What was he gonna do about all the blood? He couldn't run into a cop, especially with the bruise he knew would be on his head. That was a dead give away that he was involved with the unconscious thug the cops had found. He needed somewhere that cops wouldn't look, somewhere where he could lay low for a short while while his bloody nose healed. His thoughts were cut short though as he heard cops asking random people if they'd seen anything suspicious. Asking if they'd seen him. "Guess I'll have to make like the rat I am and skitter outta here." He was far enough on the pier that he could jump down to the sand and haul ass, but then he risked a chance of being seen. "Right... don't let me down ye blue bastard." Unwrapping his blue hoodie from his waist, he threw it on, zipped it up, and started making a casual walk back to the streets where he knew he could lose the cops, even if they started chasing him. Keeping his hood off for Now, because that would make him suspect number one.

[Mentioned - NyxNightmare NyxNightmare KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint ]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back