• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Suncrest Complex

S
A
R
A
acab99ccd9d5490fded5d97d8c69ee03.jpg

Time: 5:02 PM

Interaction: N/A

Tagging: N/A
Life at the office; The 'Boring One-Man Play,' or 'One-Woman' in this case. Even though most would call this monotonous or dull, Sara had a way of making the best of every moment, even with the other workers. For them, it wasn't as uninspiring with her there: The life of the offices. It was a job where you'd smile at least once a day as long as Sara didn't call in sick. To Sara, she just liked making people smile and laugh anyways and plus, an accountant just paid enough for her to survive with extra money for luxuries. Plus, her life just started. Why not make the best of it while she's young? Be that grandma everyone visits just because she's everyone's grandma.

A smile on her face everyday no matter what. Rain or shine, she has always found a reason to smile. Today was no different. She just moved in to the Suncrest building a few days ago, finally moving out of a friend's place into her own. A studio apartment, sure it was small but big enough to live in. She did her morning routine like every morning, brew a cup of coffee and let it sit for exactly a minute fifteen before adding two even scoops of sugar and one of cream, exact same amount. Then she stirs it clockwise for 30 seconds before popping the lid on and heading to her door, making sure to lock it, unlock it, lock it, unlock it and lock it again before catching the 4:45, AM, bus to the offices (after getting a shower and dressed before the coffee, also in orderly fashion). Once she gets there at exactly 4:50, she takes the stairs up to her floor, the third, and clocks in at 4:59 before heading to her desk and starting work. She basically has life down to a science like no other.

------------
Sara glanced up at the clock from her desk, it was a slow day for her with no explanation, but it was alright. 4:57 PM. Why was she so eager to leave? It wasn't like she hated the job or was bored. She rolled her eyes at herself, smirking, and looked to her hands, currently busy with a half finished paper crane. She carefully folded an edge over, then pulled a tad on this and. . . "Wunderbar!" She sad aloud to a perfectly done crane. As she set it back on her desk, she glanced at the clock. 4:57 PM. Wait, it didn't change? She let a sigh escape her as she rest her forehead on her desk, looking now to her feet, bouncing them together, child-like as she waited. It was itching the back of her skull, why did she want to leave so badly? Did she forget something? No. . . That can't be it. What was it then?

She raised her head up and stared at the crane with a sort of glare for, what she counted, was 121 seconds exactly. Slowly, she brought her head to the clock with the same glare. . . 4:59 PM. Good! She gathered her bag and the crane as she headed to clock out, then down the stairs. A few waves to co-workers and brisk smiles as she hurried to catch her bus for 5:05. She was early, but she waited impatiently. A sort of 'Are you kidding me?' grin on her face as she laughed at herself for freaking over nothing, but how did she know? Either way, her foot was tapping pretty fast, 3 minutes early.

Last edited:

✿Yoobin Oh✿

th
With: Katagiri DVationz DVationz ; Ellie KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint
Mentions:
Graeme DVationz DVationz ; Sam KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint

✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿
[/b]
Orange_Rose_PNG_Clipart_Image.png
She should've left. She should've just gone on her way and left. That's what was flashing through her brain as she was spun into the fight as a fist was hurled at her face. Yoobin screamed as she put her arms up in front of her in defense. It seems like time moved slower than ever before and she waited. Waited. Waited. But the blow never came. She opened her eyes and saw that the man who had flung her into the fight in the first place was now pummeling the battered and bloodied man on the floor. She felt the strength leave her legs as she crumbled to the floor.

The man from earlier, whom she learned was a cop, swiftly arrested the two perpetrators, before coming up to Yoobin. She heard him ask if she was okay but she couldn't respond. No matter how much she wished for the words to come out, she couldn't speak. No. She wasn't okay. Wasn't that obvious? Even if she knew what was going on, she couldn't let herself submit to what her mind so badly wanted to do. She was in the midst of a shut down. Because of the rapid progression of events, combined with fear and anxiety, it caused her mind to go into a sort of sensory overload-driven shutdown. She had gone so long without one and now... she didn't want to break that clean streak.

For a while, she just stared into nothingness. She didn't know if she was waiting to be helped or what have you, but she... just kinda sat there, staring blankly. That was, until a girl came up to her, offering her help. She had never met her before, but that wasn't odd. She had only really met Ivan and Jordan, and neither of them seemed to be around today. She could really use a friendly face. The girl guided her to an empty table inside the cafe, where people were bustling and going about their business. Now that the fight was over, they seemed to have nothing else to do but to move on with their day.

Yoobin had filtered out the brunette's words, and surprisingly, she actually felt guilty about it, until she came back with a water bottle, handing it to Yoobin. She tried her best and was eventually successful. She managed to finally speak again after the... shocking, to say the least, turn of events. "Thank you..." She managed to speak, though it was only a whisper, to which the girl responded with a smile as she walked off back to her job.

The only thing that was constant in Yoobin's mind was the overwhelming big question. What had compelled that man to pull her into the fight? Was she just a victim of opportunity? Or was this a deliberate move on his part? Something told her, something deep in the pit of her stomach, told her that she might now want to find out.

Code by @Starfish

"What had compelled that man to pull her into the fight?"

asian-asians-beautiful-cool-Favim.com-2719627.jpg

SeungHee Hong // 홍 승희

6bfdcf03400deb4bd5bd2c7d73941ff6.jpg

▼▼▼

Interacting: Ellie KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint ; Ian NyxNightmare NyxNightmare
Mentions: Yoobin

Ellie turned to Seunghee, apologizing for her outburst as a man came up to her "So... who's a freeloading bimbo?" She hesitated before dismissing it as being nothing and changing the subject. Seunghee watched on awkwardly. She wondered if they were together. They were cute together, no doubt, but there was something about being the third wheel that didn't sit too well with her. Well, she pondered, would it really sit well with anyone?

Something seemed to dawn on Ellie. Maybe it was the fact that they were in the middle of the cafe. Just a thought. "Ian, this is Seunghee. She's new to the complex. I'll be right back." Seunghee panicked a little as she watched Ellie walk off. She looked down a bit and looked back up at Ian.

She extended her hand out to Ian,"Hi. Like Ellie said, I'm Seunghee."She introduced herself, laughing nervously."I just moved here today, actually. It's nice to meet you." She added with a smile. She looked around for Ellie and found her handing the girl from earlier a water bottle. She felt bad for her. The poor girl looked so shaken up and scared. Soon, Ellie walked back and motioned for Seunghee to follow. She gave Ian a swift goodbye and followed Ellie back behind the counter. Back to work~ She thought.

code by pasta

Last edited:

Samuel (Sam) Nightlock
Sam began to drag Graeme away from the middle of the sidewalk and closer to the complex. It didn't take long for the back up units to come to the scene, "Nightlock, what happned?" Sam turned to his superior officer, Captian Layhe, and explained what happened. Once he did, the other back units began to guide the silver haired man into one of the squad cars.

"I'm coming with."

The ambulance had arrived soon after, and when he turned back to the unconscious man, noticing the same girl the knocked out guy before the fight. "Um," he tried to think of what to say, "Are you related to the man? If you are, then you can go with him." Sam motioned for the paramedics to look him over. Once they cleaned and fixed for of the wounds, he was taken to a squad car, dubbing him suitable to skip going to the hospital.

"I want you in the station, Nightlock," the Captian spoke out as he began to move him to his squad car. Sam turned over to the girl from before and asked, "Do you wish to follow, or come along with us?" Either way, Sam got in the back of the SUV and went to the station. The two fighters were waiting in the lobby as he walked in with the Captian. "Take them to separate rooms," the Captian ordered and then turned to him, "Put your uniform on. You and King are in charge of questioning."

Oh great, overtime... Sam told himself sarcastically, not enjoying being back at work after his long day he already had, but he couldn't say no to his superior officer. It didn't take long for both, King and Sam, to be back in their uniforms and in the Interrogation room with the silver haired guy. "Good evening, Mr. Takiji," King spoke out since Sam was not in the mood to talk to the one guy that used a woman as a shield, "My name is Officer King and you know my partner, Officer Nightlock."

Sam and King sat in front of Katagiri, as Sam soon found out after going to the database. "Now, we have a report on an eye witness, not being Officer Nightlock, stated that you sparked the aggravation. I Quote, 'The mutt shows his face once more.' As well as dragging an innocent by standard into the fray." Sam crossed his arms and glared at Katagiri, "You're lucky the other guy did hurt her because you would be looking at Aggravated Assult and Battery along with assistance to a third-party assault."

I've put scum like you behind bars, I won't hesitate to do it with you, as well. he stated to himself as he tried not to push the topic further. Soon enough, the found of struggle and yelling was heard through the soundproofed room. Sam and King looked at each other, silently flipping a coin on who should go and check on what is happening.

Interacting: Amara NyxNightmare NyxNightmare and Katagiri DVationz DVationz
Mention: Graema DVationz DVationz

Last edited:

• Katagiri Takiji
    Akise.Aru.full.890176.jpg
    Oops. It seems Katagiri made a mistake. Not that it really mattered. Everything went by as if it were a film, and he was a passenger in another's body. As Graeme fell to the ground, as the two of them were handcuffed, as Katagiri listened to the cop drone on... none of it seemed significant to Katagiri. Nothing was real, it was simply a game, one that he would win. Eventually he was put into a police car, and brought to the station to be questioned. As he waited for whoever it was going to question him, he smiled and laughed. There was no real reason for his insane act, he was having too much fun.

As he heard the doorknob turn he ceased his quiet laughter and watched as the two men sit across from him. He could feel the venom towards him seeping from them. It was no surprise, the authorities in Japan hated him as well for similar reasons. Finally they began listing his crimes, and the one who had cuffed him had made a threat, even if it was subtle. "Luck had nothing to do with it..." He chuckled and rested his arms on the table, crossed before him as his eyes darted between the two cops. No emotion showing on his face. "Your information is true, it would be pointless to try and deny that. I can also tell you that I did you a favor, even if you're unable to see it that way. Unfortunately for you, the mutt is not as reasonable as myself." He doubted his way with words would get him out of jail free, but he knew he wouldn't stay long, if at all. His stalker would make sure of it.
    Luck had nothing to do with it...
    Katagiri

KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint (Sam)

S
A
R
A
acab99ccd9d5490fded5d97d8c69ee03.jpg

Time: 5:08 PM

Interaction: Anyone

Tagging: N/A
The bus finally arrived on it's appropriate time, 5:05 PM but to Sara, she felt it was off somehow. She shook her head and tried to shrug it off as she boarded the bus with haste, making her way to a seat near the front, but not exactly in the front. She then leaned against the window of her seat and watched the scenery of the city almost explode into her eyes as she passes. Sara has always loved the look of the city but never really was able to live the life. It still has a shine to it, considering she just wishes for more time to enjoy things like this in life. Another shrug as she now went back to the crane in her hands, seemingly losing herself in the artwork. What is she missing? Why is this bothering her so much?

A vein popped on the side of her head in frustration as she shook her head and placed the crane very carefully into her folder, taking out a journal to begin processing her thoughts. For as organized as she was in life, her handwriting looked like toddler scribbles when rushed.

"I took a shower and got dressed as per usual. Then, I let my coffee sit for one minute and fifteen seconds exactly, before adding my sugar and cream. Two and one. Stirred for 30 seconds, flat and locked/unlocked the door for 5 cycles." She examined the scribbles thoroughly, before going back to the furious writing, "4:45 AM, bus. Work at 4:50 and took the stairs to the third floor, clocking in at EXACTLY 4:59 AM. One minute early as always." Another pause as she read it over and over before finally placing the notebook back in her bag, giving up.

"If I have to suffer then I will accept my fate the hard way." She very dramatically waved her forearm over her face and leaned back in the seat, releasing a heavy sigh and a small smirk. Other passengers were watching her in pure amazement, for she also said everything she wrote aloud. Quite the quirky woman, they would say with their own smiles. However Sara was yelling at herself inside her head in a very self-playful matter. Whatever, 3 more minutes before the bus stops back at home and I can just relax.

She lazily turned her head towards the window again, watching the people and buildings alike, passing on her way. And she smiled softly to herself, almost laughing. Here she is, freaking over a small thing while the people outside her life seemingly pass without a glance to anyone but where they're going or who they'll meet or whatever happens next.
"Maybe I need to get out more, heh. . . Get some friends or something, like mom always said." She whispered to herself as the bus eventually found it's stop. Another quick gathering of her bag, Sara was out on the sidewalk, in front of Suncrest. 5:08 PM. Perfect timing.

She moves towards the stairs, going up a quick flight and to her own apartment, unlocking the door only once as she almost throws herself inside, shutting the door with her foot and face planting onto her bed. The deed is done.

✿Yoobin Oh✿

th
With: Alyx DVationz DVationz
Mentions: Ellie KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint ; Raven Wyntercroft spookie spookie

✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿
There was clearly no threat to her safety at the moment, after all, she watched the man who threw her into the fight get arrested. But... there was something about that look in his eye, a mischievious glint, that told her that he wouldn't be in there for long, and he knew it. Even though she was safe for the time being, she could still feel herself quaking in her seat. Maybe that girl was right. She was in shock.

Right now, all she felt she could so was stim. It was what her psychiatrist called 'sensory-seeking behavior'. Things like rocking back and forth, tapping her fingers on the table, shaking her leg, even singing and dancing. It helped her feel grounded, safe, comforted. But she had learned to stop doing it. It had only made her mother feel 'embarrassed'. Even though her mom wasn't physically here with her, she had been conditioned to not do it. Not at home, and definitely not in public.

Yoobin glanced around, searching for someone she knew. All she knew was that she needed a hug. A hug from someone she knew. Speak of the devil and he shall appear, she thought. She saw someone she knew. Just barely, but she knew him. It was Alyx! From the other day. He took a picture of her with Raven. She thought of Raven and smiled. She was so adorable. Like a little sister. Should she get up and talk to him? She wondered. Would he want to hear about her issues? He barely knew her, after all.

She sighed, she might as well just go ahead. Grabbing her half-emptied water bottle off the table, she walked toward Alyx. She tapped him on the shoulder, waving "Hey..." She started.
Code by @Starfish

"All she knew was that she needed a hug."

Last edited:

Alyx Nightingale
Alyx Nightingale.jpg
As he was browsing through the photographs on his camera, he felt a tap on his shoulder and a "Hey." Turning around he saw one of the two faces he was looking for, "Yoobin! I'm glad you found me." Alyx gave a warm smile and gestured to the empty seats at his table, "Care to join me? I even have the photo I promised." He held up one of the two copies and chuckled. "It took longer than I expected, my printer wasn't set up properly so I had to fix it." Something about the way Yoobin greeted him had just now struck him as... off. Of course he couldn't assume anything, he had only known the girl for a total of a few hours, this could simply be her normal self, yet something told him that wasn't the case. Perhaps it was the subtle unease of her greeting, or the look on her face that wasn't glowing with happiness.

"You alright? You don't seem too hot..." Regardless if he was simply being nosy and was incorrect about her odd behavior, or if something really was the matter, Alyx was concerned. He knew all too well what it was like to ignore obvious signs, real or fake, and regret the results later. His trip to Europe was proof enough of that. Dwelling on the thought was bringing him down, and now was not the time for him to be moping about. "Did something happen?" Right now was Yoobin's moment. He'd save his own issues for another day, far, far from now.
Did something happen?
Alyx
yoobinnie yoobinnie

Last edited:

✿Yoobin Oh✿

th
Mentions: (N/A)

✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿
Alyx invited her to sit down in front of him, but she didn't comply. She just stood there and listened as he babbled on about the picture he had promised her earlier on in the week. Could it even really be called listening if you were drowning in your own thoughts and worries? Yoobin didn't think so, but she didn't want to seem rude to her new friend. She tried her hardest to focus on what he was saying but her thoughts were running a million miles a minute. It seemed like she couldn't focus on anything but what had happened only minutes before.

Yoobin had never been good at concealing emotions. She never really saw the purpose of it. If someone was feeling a certain way, why should they hide it? That never really made sense to her. Now was no exception to her internal rule. She couldn't help that she was feeling more and more overwhelmed by the second. She could hear Alyx talking about his printer but her own internal monolog was running through her mind. She felt like she wanted to scream! She clenched her fists and tried to hold back the tears that were brimming in her eyes. She could feel her fingernails digging into her palms and had to stop herself from using too much force on them.

"You alright?" Alyx inquired. "You don't seem too hot." He went on to say.

She could barely speak but managed to mutter out a few words. "I'm sorry, Alyx." It was barely a whisper, but it was as much sound as she could muster at the moment. She wasn't sure if he had heard her or not, but she just really needed some reassurance. She needed to know that everything would be okay, even if no one could possibly know that. Even if it was just for a moment, she needed comfort. So she leaned down and hugged the photographer, letting her tears fall.
Code by @Starfish

"I'm sorry, Alyx."

• Kira Zen

|Mood: Relaxed | |Interacting: N/A | |Mentioned: Kalam DVationz DVationz |

The apartment wasn't as prodigious as Saren's, but the young woman felt satisfied by the lack of empty space. The room was quite tidy, give or take a few papers here and there. Kataji often left Kalam to his own devices. Where as most pets might venture off with no return, Kalam fit the opposite of normalcy. The fox already stood out with his marble coat and exotic nature. It was rare for Kataji to keep him locked up in the apartment when he left somewhere he deemed unfit for the fox. Today was no different.

Then, I'll have to entice him back for dinner. Sorry Kalam, your master is a little busy. Kira took the pan from one of the cabinets below and set it on the small stove. Besides...it's boring if I'm by myself. She let an exasperated sigh escape her as she removed a pack of uncooked bacon from the fridge. If there was one thing her and Kataji were on the same page with, it was the activities of Kalam. What exactly did the fox do in his absence? Perhaps the reason Kataji didn't know the details was because he didn't care to find out? Well, I on the other hand am curious.

A part of her believed even if she were to go through the hassle of fitting a hidden camera on Kalam, he would outsmart her and destroy it. Or worse, he would make his day uneventful on purpose. As if he knew her intentions. Maybe he did. For all Kira knew Kalam was secretly some sort of AI he used to spy on others and extract information from. A light chuckle filled the hushed air. "Hah! No way. No way. You cant make an AI whose warm blooded." And she definitely felt the warmth beneath Kalam's fur. Unless he's THAT good. Nah. Waving the thought away, she dropped a few slices of the raw meat onto the skillet. The woman then opened the window to allow the toothsome fragrance to flow out.

Alexis (Lexi) Stone
Lexi Just stood by the back entrance as she looked up to the cloudy sky. Well at least the weather knows how I'm feeling. She took a deep breath, trying to straighten her thoughts. Maybe I should just talk to him? But I'm not sure if I could sit still with him!

"If you're bored, I'm checking out that bar a few blocks down. Deirfiur."

Lexi snapped out of her thoughts as she saw Ian walk away from her. A drink sounds nice... she thought. "Thanks for the offer... but I have someone to talk too, " she said to no one in particular. As she turned around to get back inside, she noticed the woman from before talking to a very attractive man. For a moment she wanted to walk u to her but Lexi shook her head and went back to her apartment.

Walking to her small stash of wine bottles she took out a 2004 Zinfandel and began to on quark it. Wine has always been her friend back when she lived with her family, and maybe it will return the favor at the moment. Taking the now opened bottle and a wine glass, she walked over to her living room and began to indulge in the rich flavor of red wine.

Interacting: Ian NyxNightmare NyxNightmare
Mention: Tavi NyxNightmare NyxNightmare

Samuel (Sam) Nightlock
Sighing, Sam got up from his seat and walked out fo the room. As soon as he did, an officer was runing past him. "What's going on?" Sam asked as he closed the door behing him. The Officer stopped and explained, "Some guy is makign a scene in the cells, oh and the guy woke up." Sam nodded, allowing the officer to continue the problem.

Entering the room between the two investigation room, and asked the one officer in the room, "What did he say?" The officer straightened up and answered, "Right, it seems like he is only asking for painkillers." Sam nodded and quickly went to get what the guy wanted. It didn't take long for him to walk into the interrogation room, file in hand and painkillers.

Setting the file on Graeme Grove on the table and then the open bottle of water. "Good Morning, Mr. Grove," Sam spoke out to him calmly, "I hope Advil is fine for you." Sam took a seat and placed a small paper cup with two Advils inside. He Allowed Graeme to take the pills and then opened the file. "You have one hell of a record, Mr. Grove... It makes this situation much harder for yourself."

Interacting: Graeme @DVation
Mention: N/A​

Ivan Hamnet Hancock
Ivan listened to the woman before him and nodded along. "I should thank you," Ivan told her as soon as she finished, "The last thing I want to do is spend my time at home, takign business calls. And they are very protective." Ivan glanced at the men in black, more then likely discribign everything that was goign on to the other units around the area. He laughed at the last comment she gave him.

"Yours?"

The woman pointed over to Ace and Luna as they were acting cute, taking the last rays of sun before the sun began to hide behind the clouds. "Yeah, Ace and Luna, they are sweethearts," he asked and then focused on the woman and realized his rudeness, "Right, My name is Ivan Hancock, and what might your name be?"

Interacting: Tavi NyxNightmare NyxNightmare

Last edited:

• Sasori Takako
    Sasori Takako.jpg
    Sasori giggled as she walked into the police station, lawyer at her beckon call, and was prepared to do everything in her power to get Katagiri out. "Hello? Could someone please tell me where Katagiri Takiji is? His lawyer is here!" Of course she would much rather be the one to go see Katagiri herself, but she knew that in order to get her beloved out of jail without too much effort, she'd have to let her lawyer's do the heavy lifting. "Ma'am, you know you shouldn't just call whenever he gets himself into trouble." Sasori chuckled, "I'm sorry, I thought I payed you for legal concerns, not personal interests." The venom in her voice was blunt, anyone could tell she meant business, but then again she wasn't normal in the slightest so perhaps they wouldn't notice. "Anyway, go on, go earn your paycheck bubsy. Go get my Kata-chan outta trouble will you... please?" She tilted her head and clapped her hands together, giving an innocent smile to top it off. Her lawyer sighed, "Yes ma'am."

As the police would do whatever they needed to, eventually the lawyer would finally be in the same room as Katagiri, prepared to do whatever he must for his client.
    I'm sorry, I thought I payed you for legal concerns, not personal interests.
    Sasori

KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint (Sam)

✿Yoobin Oh✿

th
Mentions: Ellie KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint

✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿
She was thankful for his words, not to mention for not freaking out at her sudden actions. Especially in public, she felt like she was being a little much. To her surprise though, he hugged her back. He must've had a time where he needed comfort, too. She smiled when she felt his arms secure around her waist. Alyx just seemed to have this calmness about him. An understanding and a willingness to listen. She liked that about him. It was really sweet.

He must've felt a little awkward, and with good reason. They were in the middle of a public place after all. He pulled away a bit and gazed into her eyes, "How does some hot chocolate and a movie sound?" He asked, "We can talk and watch whatever you wanna watch. It's not much, but you should get your mind off of whatever it was that happened..." He concluded.

Yoobin smiled at him, wiping her tears away with her jacket sleeve. "Don't say it's not much. It really means a lot. Do you know how many people wouldn't even go that far?" She asked. "It's really nice of you. I would love that. And, plus, I already didn't get my workout in today. Might as well have some hot chocolate and snacks while I'm at it, right?" She joked with a laugh in an attempt to lighten the mood. "Hey, maybe Scamps and Min could even become friends. She glanced over at Ellie, and bowed to her, signifying her thanks. Ellie was truly very kind. She liked that she seemed willing to help. It was so nice of her.

She turned back to Alyx, "So, lead the way?"
Code by @Starfish

" Do you know how many people wouldn't even go that far? It's really nice of you. I would love that."

Octavia Myrons

|Mood: Playful | Location: Dog Park |Interacting: Ivan KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint | |Mentioned: N/A|

Octavia watched the furry friends for a few more seconds, feeling the man's energy increase as his love for his animals did. It was sending shivers throughout her body. Taking in his words, she found out that he was an outdoor man. Who would have guessed with his stature. Introducing himself, Octavia threw his name around a few times mentally, wondering why the name sounded so familiar. Had she heard it somewhere? She could have figured that out had she brushed against him. But nothing beat old fashioned introductions. "Octavia Myrons. But please, call me Tavi. Pleasure to meet you Ivan." She returned his courtesy along with a smile.

Now, let me at that energy first hand!! Her excitement alone was practically draining her current energy. She reached her hand out for him to shake casually. Even if her intentions were everything but casual. And when he did she would pull him in for an unexpected tight hug with quite the force. She had come to the park to wind down and collect energy gradually as people walked by. But how could she resist when such a scrumptious man was in the vicinity. "Then don't stay home. Why do something that taints your energy." Ah. She may have let that energy bit slip. She was trying to keep the witchcraft on the down low. "What I mean, is that life is too short not to do what you love. I bet your babies here love to go on hikes too?" In a more quiet voice she added to the huskies, "I bet you guys can smell the storm coming too huh?"

Alyx Nightingale
Alyx Nightingale.jpg
Alyx chuckled at Yoobin's joke and nodded when she asked him to lead the way. Going back to the elevators, he clicked the button to his floor and waited. "Oh, I should probably warn you in advance, but make sure to check your pockets before you leave. I also have a pet ferret named Shifty, I'll let you guess why that's his name." He chuckled, "Anyway, Scamps is going to freak out at first, it's normal for him so don't fret over him too much." As they reached his floor, the elevator dinged and opened. "It's this door right here." As he opened the door, as he expected, Scamps was waiting. He mewled in terror and scampered off underneath Alyx's couch. "Love you too Scamps." Alyx's apartment was surprisingly tidy, granted you ignored the wall covered in photographs of all forms and natures.

Other than the wall, nothing too special stuck out in his apartment. That one wall though, it was an explosion of colors. Photographs of all kinds were pinned to the wall. Night skies, sunlit beaches, dark alleys, winter wonderlands, forested paths, parties, just about anything one could think of, he seemed to have a photograph of it. "Feel free to make yourself at home, I'll start making that hot chocolate I promised."

yoobinnie yoobinnie (Yoobin Oh)

Warren Lassiter

|Mood: Frustrated| Location: Cafe |Interacting: N/A | |Mentioned: Café Staff yoobinnie yoobinnie KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint |

Stupid Ian...always teasing me. It's as if he knows something I don't even know about myself. Warren couldn't stand to mope around the apartment room. It left him alone with his thoughts and feelings, and that was far too bothersome. So the young man made his way down to the café. Maybe he would spend the day in the computer lab gaming or something. He already had dinner covered for Ian and him later. Hmph! I should let him starve! It sounded like a marvelous payback idea. But the more he thought about it, he realized Ian wouldn't give a fuck. He was the type of person to fend for himself if he had to. Fancy meal or not. There was no winning against Ian.

"Ughhh!" The teen ruffled his hair in frustration. Coffee. That's what he needed in his life right now. So, as he walked up to the counter, he managed to perk up a bit at the scent of fresh pastries and the delectable aroma of coffee. He noticed a pink haired girl behind the counter and his eyes widened slightly. She was definitely new. Her complexion was supple and her hair exotic. Woah...she's really beautiful. Still, even as he thought that his heart refused to race. And he mentally cursed himself for it. Maybe Ian was right. He really had to step up his game if he wanted to keep girls interested. More or less, keep himself interested. He had dated a handful of gorgeous women. Yet there wasn't any who really made him...hot and bothered.

Shaking the indecent thoughts from his mind, he waited for someone to come take his order, a little nervous now.

✿Yoobin Oh✿

th

✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿
She followed him into the apartment and took off her shoes at the front door. She hoped that wasn't being rude, but it was just a habit at this point. She looked over the apartment and found that it was quite simple in decor, but she liked that. Yoobin thought it meant that he valued other things, which might be true. One wall, though, was much more cluttered than the rest. It held pictures upon pictures upon pictures of anything you could imagine. Anything under the sun. It was amazing. She caught pictures of Scamps, and she already knew that she loved the little cat. She hadn't even seen him before, but that didn't matter. The little cat was just so adorable.

Alyx started to speak, and Yoobin turned to him, "Feel free to make yourself at home, I'll start making that hot chocolate I promised." She was about to speak up when he turned and walked off into the kitchen. She glanced around and sighed, following him into the other room.

She shuffled her feet awkwardly before she spoke up, "Uh, can I do anything? Do you need help? I feel kinda bad that you're going to all this trouble for me..." She trailed off, hoping there was something she could do. Even back in Korea, her friends had never gone to this much trouble for her, and she had known them for ages. Here, though, in this new city, someone that she had barely met a couple of times was inviting her into his house and making her hot chocolate and putting on her favorite movies for her, just to make sure that she was okay. She walked over to him and leaned against the counter. "I've been told I make some killer hot chocolate" She added with a laugh. She could hardly believe that she was laughing and making jokes after what had happened earlier. It had sent her into some sort of sensory overload-driven meltdown, for crying out loud! Even so, there was just something about Alyx that seemed to put her at ease. Something about him that just helped her to forget all her worries and problems. She liked that.
Code by @Starfish

"Uh... So can I do anything? Do you need help? I feel bad that you're going to all this trouble just for me..."

SeungHee Hong // 홍 승희

▼▼▼

Interacting: Ellie KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint ; Warren NyxNightmare NyxNightmare
Mentions: Ian NyxNightmare NyxNightmare

When Ian didn't return her handshake or even her gaze, Seunghee tried not to let it get to her. She had learned quickly in the industry that sometimes, people just didn't click right off the bat. She felt bad to say that she was a little relieved when Ellie whisked her away to get back to work. She helped some more people with their orders and decided to clean up a bit before someone new came in. She looked around at her other coworkers and it seemed that she was the only one who wasn't doing anything too important besides cleaning the counters and tables.

Grabbing a notebook and tugging her pen from where she kept it secured in her ponytail, she walked over to the raven-haired boy. He gave off a bit of a nervous vibe. She could tell by the way he carried himself that he didn't seem too sure about something. She wondered what it was, but knew in her heart that it was really none of her business. Putting on her best, winning smile, she began to take his order. "Hi, I'm Seunghee, a new barista here. So, what'll it be?" She asked. She felt that the way she worded it was a little bit awkward, but, hey, not so bad for her first-ish time taking an order, right? She hoped not. She also hoped the boy couldn't tell how nervous she really was. Inwardly, though, she was praying that it was something that wasn't too difficult.

code by pasta

Last edited:

Eleanor (Ellie) May
Ellie was in the middle of serving a table when she noticed Ian's brother came in. She slowly walked back behind the coundter as she watched Seunhee work without help. Maybe a bit to harsh, she thought as she listened to her take Warren's order and finally stood beside her to help in anyway, allowign her to have full control of the order. Ellie recalled her first time at the cafe, and she was a mess. I will miss those pink plates... she silently sighed at the memory of her clumsy hands when she tried to hard to get out of her nervous side. Ellie, sent Warren a smile as she continued to over look Suenghee's work.

Interacting: Seunghee yoobinnie yoobinnie
Mention: Warren NyxNightmare NyxNightmare

Samuel (Sam) Nightlock
Surprised at how quick he just gave up, Sam just wanted to let the guy walk out with no ponishement, but that would cost him his badge. Sam got up from his seat and nodded. he signalled the guy in the room to call over the Captain. "Has he admitted to the Aggravated Assult?" the Captian asked as he entered the interrogation room. Sam nodded and allowed the Captian to take over the rest of the process as he listens. "Graeme Grove, you have admitted to Aggravated Assult. You are here by sentenced to 2 months in jail, with probation." Sam was shocked at the sentenced, but the Captian continued, "Someone seems to be looking out for you."

Two other officers entered the room and cuffed Graeme, escorting him to the holding cell. He walked up to the lobby to info Graeme's cousin as he watched a hooded figure walked out of the Lobby. The guy was tall and visibly thin in the hoodie, but he never got to see the face. It was odd for the Captian to just let anyone bribe someone out, but he didn't question it. Not in front of the others, that is. I'm guessing he's the guy that got Graeme off easy. "Graeme is going to be holding, but soon to be sent to the County Jail," he told the raven haired girls.

"Hello? Could someone please tell me where Katagiri Takiji is? His lawyer is here!"

The sudden sound of a demanding voice, cause every officer in the station to sighed audibly and deeply. Another diva, Sam thought before speaking up, "I'll walk you over to him..." Sam opened the door for the lawyer as he guided him through the hall and entered the interrogation room that Katagiri was talking to King. "Your lawyer is here..." he announced as he allowed the lawyer to enter the small room and took his own seat again, beside King.

Interacting: Amara NyxNightmare NyxNightmare | Katagiri, Graeme, and Sasori/Lawyer @DVation

Ivan Hamnet Hancock
"Octavia Myrons. But please, call me Tavi. Pleasure to meet you Ivan."

"It's nice to meet you, Miss Octavia," Ivan repeated her name out load, allowing it to sit in his memory and returned the smile that she gave him. He took her hand to shake but was quickly pulled into a tight hug. His guards began to make their way over to him, but when he laughs and lifted his free hand to stop them, "Everything is fine."

"Then don't stay home. Why do something that taints your energy? What I mean, is that life is too short not to do what you love. I bet your babies here love to go on hikes too? I bet you guys can smell the storm coming too huh?"

He listened to Octavia talk into his ear as her tone slowly slipped to become huskier. Once she mentioned the storm, he answered her, "I can, but duty comes first. Once it is finally stable, I can do all of the things I want to do." Ivan pulled away from her a bit and gave her a confused look and asked, "I have one question... why are you hugging me? Don't get me wrong, I enjoy getting a hug from an attractive person, but so sudden could have caused a huge problem with my security team..."

• "Just be you. That is the best way to be my muse."
    Those words were ringing in Adelaides' ears all night ever since she got home. She couldn't stop thinking about the other woman she had met that night. They had so much fun, she wished they could do it again. It sucked that their time had been cut short.
    'Stupid work.' She pouted as she sat on the side of the set, watching Rose Blood's crew run around like ants. They had been here since the fair was over. Working on Pluto's lines and wardrobe. Pluto was not an actor and that was for sure. He was shy and awkward in front of a rolling camera but it worked for what was planned. Adelaide smiled to herself, it was as if she was watching her child practicing for a school play. It was cute and she was annoyed that she couldn't cheer for him. Just as she was about to grab something to eat, she heard her phone ding.
    "Sorry again about flaking on you, if you are free today or right now, I would love to make it up to you."
    She didn't even know what happened next after that text. All she remembered was shooting Malia a quick text saying, ' It's ok! I could actually be ready soon. :3: ' She threw everyone into the car and hurried back to the complex. The next thing she remembers was James telling her to wear the red dress bla bla bla. Suddenly she was on her way to Malia's room after having asked where it was. Dressed in her new outfit, hair pulled up into a neat bun, just a bit of light make up and she was ready. And how convieniant! Malia was walking out the door now. Adelaide smiled, picking up the pace to get to her friend even faster.
    "Hely Malia! Hope I'm not too late?"

9adaddec1330c99f0b00b78d4fb771f5.jpg

KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint

Malia Laine
Malia had enough of her agent as she decided to kick him out of her apartment as she waited for Adelaide to come by or sent her a message that she was ready. Growing impacient to see Adelaide once more, she picked up her bag and keys as left her apartment. As soon as she locked up and started headign to the elevator, she hear the familiar voice of Adelaide, calling out to her.

"Hely Malia! Hope I'm not too late?"

"Of course not!" she exclaimed, surprised to see her, "You look so pretty!" Malia came up to Adelaide, taking her hand and twirling her around to see her outfit even more. "I hope you haven't eaten anything. I set up a special dinner date, to make up for flaking on you yesterday." She let go of Adelaide's hand as she guided them over to the elevator and into the lobby.

As they walked off the elevator and started to make their way out the building when she noticed a Golden Goddess. As she walked by her and Adelaide, she couldn't quite put a finger on who she was, but she was so drawn to the woman's beauty. "Oh my god!" she gasped as she finally put a name to the woman, "Was that Miss Seaside?"

Interacting: Adelaide Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai
Mention: Camila​

Camila Seaside
Camila was finally out of that prison. This was her first time really outside where she can do whatever she wanted. The week she was apart of the Miss Seaside, was the first time she left but she was always dragged back into the mess that was her family. Always an image and doll for them to fix and mold. Now she can breath freely as she experiences the world that her ancestors helped build.

She had moved into Suncred yesterday, but today she was actually able to call it her home. It was strange, to say the least, but Camila was more than happy. Her hair was a bit disheveled as if she had taken off a hat, but she just casually brushed it down as she walked out of her Porsche and to the complex. She took in the sight where small droplets of blood sat out front. She looked at it deeply and then just moved on, a smile on her face as she entered the building.

She entered the lobby, walking by the cafe and a pair of ladies that seemed to be going out. That wasn't important to her at the moment. Camila needed to do something before she can think of anything else. Her apartment was furnished and clean. She walked into a particular door that was always locked and entered it, deciding to stay inside as she did what she needed to do.

Interacting: N/A
Mention: Malia | Adelaide Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai

code by spookie spookie | Modifed by KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint

Last edited:

On that night, Marco had walked him home and they had talked and gotten to know each other better. Marco was really nice and cool and thank god he wasn't mad at Pluto for saying the wrong thing. then, of course, they were both surprised to see that they both lived in the same complex. Pluto was happy to know that and they had made plans to hang out today, well it was more just Pluto helping him move some stuff into his room and unboxing stuff.

Pluto and his crew had been on the set of Blood Rose's new music video for the past couple of days and they were just getting back today. They probably would've been there all week if it wasn't for Adelaide getting a text from her girlfriend. She threw everyone into the car and drove back to the complex, yelling when there was traffic and basically keeping her right hand on the horn the whole time. Finally, she got them home safely, making sure to park like a law abiding citizen in front of the cops that were parked out front. He was told to ignore them as Adelaide dragged him and James back up to the room so they could help her go through a million dresses.
After allowing him the freedom to leave, Pluto made his way to Marco's place, looking as happy as a one of those little fat bumble bees who has just successfully fit into a small flower. He took a deep breath and knocked gently on the door.
~The Gang~

Marco drooled with excitement as Richard carried up a large box that jostled with every step the chubby young man took, resting it on Marco's table. After so long, the whole gang was finally together. Marco stood with a cheerful aura, wearing his usual hooded white shirt, black jeans and his Boston Red Socks baseball cap, while Abigail sat on Marco's desk chair wearing a yellow t-shirt along with a pair of white jeans, flipflops and a pink wristband which read 'Keepin' the Net Neutral'. Abraham, who sat quietly on Marco's bed bearing his usual yet unnerving "sad" expression, wore a grey sweater and jeans, along with a bead necklaces made of smooth, polished wood. Out of all of them, though, Richard was the most outlandish when it came to clothing, wearing a green tuxedo along with a fedora with a long, white feather sticking out of it. They were an unusual bunch. But regardless, they were the best of friends.

"You should be glad that you have someone like me." Richard spoke to Marco as he opened the box to reveal a great multitude of miniatures representing half-man half-goat beasts and other assortments of monsters, "If I weren't here, you would have probably broken these into pieces!"

"Hell no!" Marco replied as he folded his arms, "My Beastmen are my fam! I'd never let them break!"

"Like that time when you dropped your Jabberslyth while eating a whole jar of jelly?" Richard smirked as he began to pull out Marco's Beastmen and organize them into tightly formations, "The wing of that sucker ended up snapping off, and you called me up crying and panicking like all hell asking me if i knew anyone who had extra Jabberslyth wings."

"I was multi-tasking!"
Marco tried to defend himself as Abigail and even Abraham began to chuckle, "Or like, I was practicing my multi-tasking skills. And, well, you know; shit happens!"

Knock knock knock

Everyone's' attention was turned to the door, Marco's cheeks turning red as he spoke abruptly, "I'll get that!", rushing to the door as he then opened it, greeted by the face of Pluto. "O-oh!" Marco replied, trying to keep his voice down as he tried to hide his excitement from the rest of his friends, "Pluto! It's nice to see ya again! Wanna... well... come in?"

Attachments

• Marco.jpg
    Marco.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 0

• |Mood: Paranoid| Location: Cafe |Interacting: Seunghee yoobinnie yoobinnie | |Mentioned: Ellie KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint

warrenphoto.jpg
    The pink haired woman came to take his order, and Warren returned her bright smile. She seemed quite excited being it was her first day. He wasn't keen enough to catch the hint of her nervousness. But as he focused on her, his own anxiety dissipated. There was a delightful air about her. It was only as she asked him what his order would be that he realized he hadn't actually decided. Warren began rolling through the list of coffees in his mind as another girl flashed him a warm smile. Are all baristas so inviting? Well, it was a business after-all. They said what really makes a barista is the atmosphere they give along with the coffee that makes it taste ten times better. But there appeared to be something different about this girl's smile...as if she knew him. And he saw this barista just about every time he came to get something before. Her smile had definitely changed from that complimentary smile to a knowing smile. He hadn't even considered the fact that Ian was dating again. So there was no way he would have known Ellie was his girlfriend.

Now he knew he had been taking too long with his order. Feeling fidgety again and not wanting to seem suspicious he blurted out the first thing that came to mind.
    "Chocolate mint expresso frappuccino double shot hold the whipped cream and use 2% milk and make sure the chocolate is grated not crushed." He simply stared at her for a few seconds, thinking over what he just said. Why did I just blurt out something so complicated?? She's going to think I'm doing this on purpose to make her first day hell!!

Feeling like he needed to fix this, he scraped his mind for something savy to say. What would one of those guys on the reality TV shows say??? Clearing his throat he got into character, running his hand through his hair and gazed at the pink haired girl with apologetic eyes. Warren lived for theater, and all he had to do was simply play a different role right now to turn the situation around.

"I'm sorry, but I just get so nervous around beautiful girls." It wasn't why he was nervous in the slightest, but as long as she didn't think he was out to make her life miserable he didn't care.

Ivan Hamnet Hancock
"My apologies darling. I'm a woman who takes many risks. Life could end at any moment. A freak meteorite accident could come crashing down as we speak. I saw an opportuniy and took it. Besides, it's not always fun to ask when you want something~"

Ivan laughed at Octavia's brash manner that Ivan was very much a fun off. He laughed harder at the mention of a freak meteorite. He finally found his breath and told her, "And I am a man that appreciated a woman that takes risks. But as much as I love a sudden hug, I can't stop my guards every time you surprise me that way." Ivan was enjoying having Octavia around as he allowed her to ask about the security detail.

"But I'm hoping you'll look past my crass action. Ivan was it? What's your need for body guards?"

"Oh, right..." he sighed, "My mother is very protective. When I lived at my father's estate he had a closer eye on my where about, so now that I'm across the country, he agrees with my mother in having a group of ten men and women to keep me safe." Ivan rolled his eyes. Really I am an adult now, I am more than capable of taking care of myself! He sighed once more before he continued, "That's the reason behind having at least two of them around to report back to my mother."

SeungHee Hong // 홍 승희

▼▼▼

Interacting: Warren NyxNightmare NyxNightmare

"Chocolate mint espresso frappuccino double shot, hold the whipped cream, and use 2% milk, and make sure the chocolate is grated not crushed." He said in a rushed fashion. Seunghee mentally cursed. Her first day and she was already making orders like this? Are you kidding me? She thought as the boy seemed to go back and correct himself. "I'm sorry, but I just get so nervous around beautiful girls." He admitted smoothly, causing Seunghee to gasp. She had only been for a few hours and she was already getting complimented? Was this normal?

Seunghee put on a smile, "Thank you! It's no trouble, I'll have it right out for you!" She answered with the cheeriest voice she could muster. It was a bold-faced lie. It was an issue. Of course, the recipes were right there and easy enough to follow, but what was it with all the substitutions? Well, she sighed. The customer is always right, and all that.

Jogging around the counter and back into the kitchen, she tried and made the drink. Of course, every time she was successful she seemed to have at least one thing or another wrong. She was tempted to just get it as right as possible and leave it at that but with that kind of work ethic, what kind of employee would she be? Not one that they would want to work here, that's for sure.

Finally, in her last attempt, she got it right, to the 'T'. She wiped the imaginary sweat from her brow and sighed. It looked pretty good, too, if she did say so herself. How long had it been? 10 minutes? Wait! 10 minutes? Crap! She thought, rushing out of the kitchen as fast as she could without fumbling or tripping.

Warren was glancing around the cafe and checking his phone every so often. She called to him, Hey! Sorry for the wait, the kitchen was bu-" She couldn't even finish her sentence before tripping over her own feet in an attempt to get to his table as quick as possible. Next thing she knew, she was flat on her butt on the tiled floor, drink all over the front of her apron and the floor. "젠장!(Damn it!)" She cursed under her breath.

The only thing that made this worse was looking up. There were specks of white, green, and chocolate shavings in his hair, on his shirt, and on his pants. Seunghee couldn't believe how careless she had been. She should've walked slower, looked where she was going, anything! Anything that could've prevented this. She pulled some napkins from her apron pocket and attempted to clean the drops off his pant legs and sleeves, 미안해요! 정말 미안-(Sorry! I'm so sor-)" She mentally facepalmed at her use of her mother tongue. What was the point of apologizing when the listener couldn't understand what you were saying? She started again, I am so sorry! Really I'm such a klutz!"

code by pasta

Alyx Nightingale
Alyx Nightingale.jpg
Alyx chuckled, "Nonesense, it's not often I get to do these kinds of things anyway, you know, with social judgment and all that. Most people hear kind gestures and assume the worst, granted it does happen sometimes." He took out two very large mugs and packets of hot chocolate, "I make some killer hot chocolate." Again Alyx chuckled at Yoobin's comment. "Well I don't think killer hot chocolate will take too kindly to us drinking it, but you could choose a movie, since I don't know what you want to watch." He turned his head away from the counter where he was working just enough to give Yoobin the same soft smile from earlier. "I'll be there in a minute to join you. Okay?"

Perhaps it was just Alyx being kind, although his memories were reminding him otherwise. All those years ago, back in Europe, when his friends had gone and done that stunt. It always left a bad taste in his mouth, being reminded of that night, but it was also what drove him to want to write about it. Write about the tragedy just to get it off his chest. "Oh, you could also come up with a movie snack, I almost forgot about that!" Those memories would have to wait just a little longer though, right now he was enjoying the beauties life had to offer, in this case, comforting a new friend who had just gone through something frightening.
I'll be there in a minute to join you...
Alyx

yoobinnie yoobinnie (Yoobin Oh)

Eleanor (Ellie) May
Ellie watched over Seunghee as she worked deligently to make the drink for Warren. She couldn't help not wat to laugh at his comment, that he directed to Seunghee. Are all Lassiters so smooth with the ladies? Ellie craked a smile as she continue to take orders and tried to over see Suenghee's work. It came to the point where the other two baristas and Ellie were starting worry about takign over the order for her, but she did it.

Ellie watched as she cleaned a table near by, as Seunghee came rushing out of the kitchen, with Warrens frappe. She smiled at her, but it quickly turned to worry as she fell, making a mess on herself and Warren. As a tradition, the baristas and I clapped for the graceful fall and congratulated her, "Let's welcome our new Barista!" The room filled with claps and congratulations, as Ellie made her way to help Seunghee.

"Sorry about that, tradition and all. I remember I went through that after the second day of my training," Ellie told her as she helped with cleaning up the place. Ellie got up and helped Seunghee to her feet as she addressed Warren, "Sorry about that Warren, I'll get you another one as Seunghee finishes the cleanup." With that Ellie rushed back to the barista bar and quickly made Warren's order as he instructed.

Seunghee was finishing up as Ellie came back with Warren's Frappe. "Here you are," Ellie announced as she relayed his order, "Chocolate mint espresso frappuccino double shot, hold the whipped cream, and use 2% milk, and make sure the chocolate is grated not crushed."

Interacting: Seunghee yoobinnie yoobinnie | Warren NyxNightmare NyxNightmare

Users who are viewing this thread

Back