• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Suncrest Complex

• |Mood: Exhausted, intrigued | Location: Deirfiur Bar |Interacting: Leon DVationz DVationz | |Mentioned: Amaya

687474703a2f2f6934392e74696e797069632e636f6d2f31.jpg
    The trip back from the show set was a complete drag. Though it was only merely a few hours away, Saren did not fancy the long drive. She had left the morning after the night at the fair and hasn't been back until today. Why did she have a feeling Kira had trashed the place while she was away? Still, it was convenient, as the girl could feed Zara while she was away on business trips such as these. Saren had the pleasure of working with one of the set choreographers to time when and where the actor and actress should move according to the timing of music. The director had decided to turn the entire drama CD over to Saren to work on.. Now she wasn't just completing one song, but the entire track. Not that it wasn't exciting, but draining to say the least. She was just happy to finally set foot upon the land she was familiar with once more.

But there was a stop she needed to make before heading back to the complex. The fancy bar everyone was talking about lately. Yes. She had even heard about it several hours away. Of course, she wasn't there to actually drink, though with the way she held herself she may have been considered the legal age to drink, she still had a few months before she turned 21. Rather, she was here to collect info and inspiration on bar life, as she would be composing a song set to play in a bar setting. Entering the Deirfiur, her clothing was a bit on the formal side still, with her hair curled loosely. It may have given her a more mature look, but she knew better than to lie about her age.

She took a seat at the front bar, next to a man with orange hair that she should have recognized immediately, yet hadn't.
    "A shirley temple please." She called at the bar tender, a lanky man with blonde hair. Somehow he looked exactly like she would imagine a bar tender to look like. "This place is as impressive as I've heard. It's already bustling with life. I imagine it gets quite busy later into the evening." Though she spoke to the man, her eyes were trained on another soul within the room. A girl with dark hair seemingly serving other customers. "Say, I haven't been in town the last few days, did I miss any action lately?" She finally directed her attention towards the bar tender.

asian-asians-beautiful-cool-Favim.com-2719627.jpg

SeungHee Hong // 홍 승희

6bfdcf03400deb4bd5bd2c7d73941ff6.jpg

▼▼▼

Interacting: Warren NyxNightmare NyxNightmare ;Ellie KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint
Mentions: (N/A)
To say that Seunghee was caught off guard when Warren questioned where she was from was the understatement of the year. She was so shocked that she could've fallen on the floor all over again. She tried not to show where she was from beside her outer appearance. The point of coming here after all was to get away from the situation she was in back in Korea. It was hard, though. To go from a place you've lived in and been surrounded by your whole life to a new place you've never been. To go from a language you've spoken almost 24/7, and a language you think in, to a language you were fluent in but never used. It was not the easiest thing to adjust to. Seunghee stuttered, "N-no I'm not. I'm from Korea." She managed to get out before Ellie returned with his frappe, which was actually in the cup this time. That was all she would say on the matter, though.

She began to get up as Warren checked his phone. His reaction to what he saw was a bit strange. She wondered what it was, but again, none of her business. She looked on awkwardly as he began talking to Ellie about her boyfriend. She wondered how Warren knew him. Maybe they were siblings or something? But if they were, they looked nothing alike, really. The conversation, however, was short-lived before he cut it off. "Then, I'll stop holding you two. And...you're doing great." He encouraged Seunghee with a thumbs-up. She smiled in response as he began to add on to what he said earlier. "You're already my favorite barista." He then walked out, presumably to go change the clothes that she had ruined with her clumsiness. That was the end of her shift. And she felt like crap. Capital 'C' crap. She slumped down in the chair that Warren was occupying only seconds before, letting her freshly dyed hair out of its constraints. Day one and she had already messed up on a drink countless times andspilled it on the customer. So much for good first impressions. The fanfare of the rest of the employees did lighten the mood a bit, but it was still a pretty awful situation to be in. Hopefully, this is the worst of it Seunghee thought.

code by pasta

Last edited:
th
Yoobin Oh // 오 유빈
Yoobin cracked a smile at Alyx's respose to her joke. She supposed that killer hot chocolate would have a bit of an issue with being consumed. He told her, however, that she would be help enough picking the movie they would watch, a statement that she met with a smile. She began to mill over movies in her mind.

Okja? No, he probably wouldn't want to watch something with subtitles. Moana? Did he even like animated movies? Leaning against the counter again, she began to ponder. What about It? She was a sucker for Steven King movies. Or Misery! Alyx was a writer too, right? Maybe he would enjoy that. Or not... The movie was about kidnapping an author and forcing him to write... Yeah... But it was in English, so if he didn't fancy subtitles there was no problem there. Having made her decision, she smiled, pushing herself off the counter.

Alyx spoke up once more, "Oh, you could also come up with a movie snack, I almost forgot about that!" He reminded.

Yoobin faked an exasperated gasp, "How could you forget the snacks?! Dishonor! Dishonor on you! Dishonor on your family! Dishonor on your cow!" She rambled with excessive hand motions. She was quoting Mulan, one of, if not her favorite Disney movie. Mostly because it was the only Disney movie with East Asian representation, but that was beside the point. She laughed at her dorkiness. It was a side of her she didn't often show unless she was on some sort of variety show or with her members. But Alyx wasn't one of them, so why was she so comfortable around him? Granted, she was comfortable around a lot of new friends, she didn't think much of it.

Interacting With: Alyx, AKA, Mr. StealYoGirl DVationz DVationz
coded by: y o u n g j a e

Last edited:

• Adelaide happily spun around for Malia, showing off her outfit that she had finally gone with. "I actually haven't eaten yet today. Not going out yesterday had given me time to focus on work too." She walked with Malia to the elevators, smiling when they were in it "I am really glad that the both of us get a break today."

As they walked out of the complex Adelaide noticed that Malia was looking at another woman who had passed by. The girl was beautiful and all...why is she staring at her so much? Does she want to take a picture of her? Adelaide would be lying if she were to say that she didn't feel just a teeny tiny bit jealous. "Was that Miss Seaside?" Jealousy was pushed away by confusion. She turned and watched the lady continue o with whatever she was doing. "Miss Seaside? I've only recently heard of her. I wonder what she is doing here? Hmph. Oh well. Not our business!" She reached out and grabbed Malia's hand, pulling her towards the exit and to Adelaide's car. "So? Where to?" she almost shined with anticipation and happiness.​

KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint

Last edited:

Malia Laine
Malia was still looking at Miss Seaside as she slowlyl walked toward the exit. It wasn't until she felt Adelaide take hold of her hand. Growing red at the notion that she was quecking another woman when she was Adelaide, she apologized, "I'm sorry. It's not everyday you see a pagant queen walking around so freely." Malia allowed Adelaide to lead the way to the parking lot as she asked where they were going.

"So? Where to?"

Malia stopped at her own car as she told her, "That is a secret you have you wait and see." She pulled Adelaide toward the passenger door to her Audi and opened it for her. "After you my lady," she told her as she bowed to her, "You didn't think I would be having you drive us to the date. What kind of lady would I be to make her date drive them." Once she was inside, she carefully closed the door for her and walked around to the driver's seat.

The drive to the Rose Garden, in the French District, was not far which was helpful as the weather seemed to be getting a bit darker as they arrived. Lucky for them, The sun was still shining down on the Rose Garden as she helped Adelaide out of the car. One of the workers of the restaurant in the Rose Garden welcomed them and guided them to the reserved area that Malia rented off for them to have an early dinner.

Malia pulled Adelaide's chair for her as the waiter came up to us. "Can you bring us a bottle of your best red, sweet," Malia ordered, and the waiter placed the menus for us. Once the waiter was gone, Malia looked up at Adelaide and smiled, "I thought the Rose Gardens would be a perfect place for dinner. Now, order what ever you like, because tonight is all yours." Malia opened her own Menu as she tried to pick out what she wanted to eat.

r8-coupe.png
Interacting: Adelaide Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai
Mention: Camila​

Ivan Hamnet Hancock
"Perhaps I can surprise you in other ways then~"

"Maybe you should~" Ivan lover his voice to match her seductive one. Enjoying this back and forth that they were having. He watched her sit down on the bench he was on last and followed her actions.

"Doesn't it make having intimate relationships difficult? But there are a handful of men of high status having had at least one romantic partner that turned out to be an assassin."

Ivan leaned forward a bit as she brought up the topic of his exes. He laughed dryly as he answered, "The security unit wasn't this intense... And I have been lucky to not have them be an assassin. My relationship seems to be too much for all of them. Traveling, Banquets, Dinner Parties, Business trips, Work." Ivan paused as he recalled all of his past lovers. They were all his type, they were just not as strong as he thought. "They end up giving up on the relationship in the end."

"But you are quite capable defending yourself, aren't you? Those muscles can't be just for show. I'm more of a strategist and escapist. Can't tell you combat is easy lugging these things around."

Ivan smiled as he straightened up and nodded. "Yeah, I've well trained to protect myself, but I rather not go against my mother. She is not one to cross." He recalled his first girlfriend that stood up to her, which ended with my mother belittling her. That broke the camel's back in the relationship.

Interacting: Tavi NyxNightmare NyxNightmare
Mention: N/A​

code by spookie spookie | Modifed by KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint

Last edited:

Alyx Nightingale
Alyx Nightingale.jpg
Alyx shrugged, "What can I say? I'm a dreamer who forgets the simple things in life." He chuckled as he finished one of the hot chocolates, "So did you come up with a movie idea? I'm curious to hear what's in store." He had seen tons of movies, and he even had a few that were in foreign languages from his trips to various other countries, although his favorite movie would be Atlantis. He loved the story, and the idea of an ancient civilization of immense power fascinated him to no end. "Well, are you going to tell me or do I have to suffer the suspense?"
What can I say? I'm a dreamer...
Alyx

yoobinnie yoobinnie (Yoobin Oh)

Leon Kensen
Leon Kensen.png
The orange haired man seemed to ignore Leon which didn't really strike any nerves, he was used to the occasional man or woman ignoring him, drowning themselves in their own thoughts. He looked out the front windows as he continued smoking, and eventually a blue haired woman who looked barely legal, if at all, walked in. As she approached the counter, he was about to ask for her ID, but she asked for a Shirley temple, an answer only someone underage would give him. "Coming right up..." As he prepared the non-alcoholic beverage, she complimented the bar and asked about recent news. She was definitely a talker unlike the other man.

"The Dierfiur has become more popular since I took over, although it was a great place before, the man who owned it was a good guy." He chuckled as he thought about the old man, finishing the girl's drink and setting it before her. Leaning on the counter, he put out his cigarette in the ashtray beside him, "The place usually isn't this active though, after all most these men have jobs to go to and wives waiting for them at home. First drink is on the house." As for news, he wasn't too sure of any news that would be of interest to the average citizen. That was until his phone buzzed. As he looked at it he gave a curious look, "This seems interesting though... one of my normals just sent me a video... two foreign guys had a brawl in front of the Suncrest Complex..." He set down his phone between himself and the girl and pressed play. As he watched the fight, he complimented their moves in his mind. Then he watched the silver haired guy use a bystander as a shield. "Dirty fighting... what a shame. Guys like him are the reason innocent lives are lost."
The place usually isn't this active...
Leon

NyxNightmare NyxNightmare (Saren)

th
Yoobin Oh // 오 유빈
Yoobin laughed, "Relax! I actually just came up with a movie to watch. It's actually one of my all-time favourites!" Yoobin answered, cheerily. "So, it's a Steven King movie and it's called Misery. It's about a famous author who gets into a car crash and the person who rescues him is actually one of his biggest fans. However, I'll leave it at that." Yoobin went on to say, walking over to the couch and sitting down on the plush cushions. "Don't wanna spoil the rest of the story. So, what do you say?"

It was a habit of hers to sit with one leg crossed under her. Mostly because it provided a place for her cat, Min, to sit. Even though Min wasn't anywhere close to her, or even in the same room as her, it was almost instinct at this point. Glancing around at the room, she noticed Scamps slowly come out from under the couch. Probably because someone was sitting on it, now. Yoobin peered over the armrest, careful not to scare him. "Hey, little guy!" She exclaimed, quietly. "Aww! You're so cute!" She went on to say, reaching down to let him sniff her.

Ever since she was little she loved animals. Then, volunteering at a no-kill shelter only reinforced that love into her heart. She had seen so many animals go to their new homes and, it being a no-kill shelter, you got to see them stay there for however long it took them to get adopted. It was really humbling. Yoobin had developed a soft spot for cats over her time there, too. So many people didn't want to work with them, for fear of being bitten or scratched. However, if they just took the time to get to know them, they would see how misunderstood they really were. It did take some time though, to gain their trust. The light scars on Yoobin's hands and arms were proof enough of that.
Interacting With: Alyx, AKA, Mr. StealYoGirl DVationz DVationz

On that night, Marco had walked him home and they had talked and gotten to know each other better. Marco was really nice and cool and thank god he wasn't mad at Pluto for saying the wrong thing. then, of course, they were both surprised to see that they both lived in the same complex. Pluto was happy to know that and they had made plans to hang out today, well it was more just Pluto helping him move some stuff into his room and unboxing stuff.

Pluto and his crew had been on the set of Blood Rose's new music video for the past couple of days and they were just getting back today. They probably would've been there all week if it wasn't for Adelaide getting a text from her girlfriend. She threw everyone into the car and drove back to the complex, yelling when there was traffic and basically keeping her right hand on the horn the whole time. Finally, she got them home safely, making sure to park like a law abiding citizen in front of the cops that were parked out front. He was told to ignore them as Adelaide dragged him and James back up to the room so they could help her go through a million dresses.
After allowing him the freedom to leave, Pluto made his way to Marco's place, looking as happy as a one of those little fat bumble bees who has just successfully fit into a small flower. He took a deep breath and knocked gently on the door.

[/Tabs]

~The Gang~
"Hi Marco. It's nice to see you again!"

"Yeah yeah! Come right in, my guy!" Marco said, straightening out his voice as he opened the door to let Pluto in as Richard, Abigail and Abraham watched with curious eyes. Clearing out his voice, Marco rested his arm over Pluto's shoulder as he then said with a wide smile, "Ladies and gentlemen, lemme introduce you all to the newest member of the gang!"

"Hello everyone, M-my name is Pluto."

"..."

"Wait, wha-" Richard was just about to speak before being interrupted by Abigail freaking out.

"EEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!" Abigail squealed as she nerded out over Pluto, rushing towards the blond man as she tightly hugged hugged his waist and pressed her head against his chest as she went on to gleefully say out loud, "OH MY GOD MARCO THIS IS THE CUTEST BOY I HAVE EVER SEEN OMG OMG OMG I NEED TO TAKE A SELFIE OF THIS BEAUTIFUL MAN RIGHT NOW!" As Abigail hugged Pluto and continue to nerd out over him, Marco blushed with embarrassment as he rubbed the back of his head, looking over to say to Pluto, "Yeeaah this is normal with Abigail, but uh... Could you lend me a hand, Rich?"

"I gotcha homie." Richard said as he walked over to Abigail, pulling out his cellphone and swiped through it before tapping her on the shoulder, "WHAT!? Can't you see I'm-" Abigail would angerly say before her face suddenly turn redder than the planet Mars, a smile stretching across her face as she melted into puddle. She had fainted. and as Abraham would gasp quietly from this, Richard only whistled as he put his phone away and carried her to Marco's bed, laying her down as he then went on to say, "Sorry about that, Pluto. Abigail tends to bounce off the walls when within the proximity of attractive young men. I usually just show her a pic of her favorite anime character to calm her down; she'll wake up in about five or less minutes. But I digress; my name is Richard. Some may call me a morbidly
obese otaku, but what I actually am is the president of the Richard and Company Anime, Warhammer and Gaming Club, as well as a worker at Starbucks. I'm like a living encyclopedia of any and all things nerd-related."

"I'm Abraham..." The young, white haired man sitting on Marco's bead quietly said, "It's nice to meet you, Pluto." Although Abraham was trying to make himself look friendly, his pale skin and unnerving, soul-piercing "sad" expression was truly something one would see in a horror movie.

"And yeah! that's our gang!" Marco said, his blush slowly dissipating as he then said to Pluto, "Richard and I are just bringing up my other junk right now; comic books, cook books, action figures, my laptop. Pretty much stuff I
couldn't get when I first moved here."

Last edited:

• |Mood: Shaken | Location: Deirfiur Bar |Interacting: Leon DVationz DVationz | |Mentioned: Sam KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint

Saren listened to the man attentively as he spoke about his bar, taking the drink he made for her silently. The scent of smoke mingled with alcohol, a sickening mix for the girl, yet all too familiar. Her father was as much a smoker as he was a drinker. Despite her displeasure for smoke specifically, her outer image left no trace of discomfort. Inwardly relieved as the bar tender placed the bud in the ashtray, she nodded at his words. "You might attract more business further down town. But I see this holds some sort of sentimental value." Saren blinked, as she took a sip of her drink. The sweet, yet not overpowering cherry flavor gave her a strange surge of energy. Comparing it to coffee would be a disgrace, but it would do the trick to ease her exhaustion for now.

The man mentioned a fight at Suncrest, and Saren's eyes widened. Her focus glued to his phone, her eyes darkened. It's....it's him....She wasn't interested in the silver haired individual, but rather the man with brown hair. She took the phone and replayed the event, her hands trembling a bit now. Why did this man frighten her so much...? She had never met him before the fair...yet...

Suddenly her heart sank even further as she witnessed Sam in the scene as well. "O-Oh my gosh, that's Sam. What if he got hurt? No, he's more adept than that. But still...I need to see him. I need to..." She set the phone back on the counter and fumbled in her purse for some cash to give as a tip. Blindly slabbing a hundred dollar bill on the bar counter, she made an effort to leave, but found herself dizzy, and grabbed the edge of the counter, her other hand on her forehead. Her breathing quickened. What's happening...why can't I move...? Her entire body was trembling now. Before she knew it, she began to feel a sense of weightlessness. Ah...now I remember...they look alike. The brown haired man resembled the boy who sacrificed his life to save her back when she was younger. She had stumbled upon gang violence, being at the wrong place at the wrong time, witnessing something she shouldn't have. She wouldn't be alive had a passerby not come to her aid. Unfortunately the gang members had a knife and stabbed the boy to death. A crowd had begun to form by then, forcing the gang to disband for the mean time. It hadn't been the man she was afraid of, but the memories that came with the image of him.

The memory had stuck to Saren's subconscious for years, just now resurfacing. She felt responsible for the boy's death. It was a wound she felt may never heal. Sam's words came to her as she blacked out. "You can't save everyone" Yes...that's right. But he saved me. And I can't even thank a dead person...

Ivan Hamnet Hancock
"When you find yourself free from the clutches of responsibility for a moment, go on a date with me. My aunt owns a villa an hour away from here with an underground cavern. Filled with painite. Not for sale of course, but it's beautiful to witness."

Ivan watched as Octavia placed her witch hat on top of his own head. He couldn't help smile at her bold actions. No one has even been this bold, let alone with his guards there to see. He listened to her basically ask him on a date, which he wouldn't deny as she had earned it with her boldness. But the moment she spoke the name, Painite, he looked at her, wide eyed. How could that even be? Painite is a rare mineral not even close to their origins!?

"Now that is one thing I would love to see. Maybe, you would allow me to take small pieces to make you something?" he offered, recalling his time with grandfather, who taught him how to make jewelry of his own, "The deep red color the gem holds, would look amazing on you. None for me, just for you. If anything remains, I can make you something else to match."

"I won't even mind if your guards are tagging along. Just make them disappear before sundown~"

Ivan leaned in close to her ear and whispered, "Don't worry about them... They know their limits when it comes to guarding me." He got up from the bench as he took off her hat, placing it back on top of her head. Bowing in respect, he took her hand and kissed her knuckles, "I am free now, and anytime for you, Octavia. As much as I would need to work, I am away from the office, meaning I shouldn't be working."

Ivan let go of her hand and straightened up. With a light tap on his thigh, Ace and Luna got up and began to run toward the park exit. "If you wish for to leave now, we can do so," Ivan told her, "If you do, wait for me in the lobby while I return my canine companions back home where they would be safe." His guards made there already making their way over to him and he just stated, "Or we could get a coffee or tea and continue our lovely banter."

With that Ivan headed toward the gate, the opening is for Ace and Luna, as he followed suit. His guards gave a final look at Octavia before keeping a small distance from Ivan. Riding the elevator to his floor he entered the penthouse suite as the guard waited outside by the door. One thing was for sure, Ivan didn't like having his goons in his private quarters, so they have to make do with staying in the lobby outside, leading into his suite.

Octavia, Octavia, Octavia... Ivan couldn't help repeat her name in his head as he entered the kitchen and getting Ace and Luna their dinner. As much as he can recall Abigail, the young lady he crossed paths on his first official day, or the young lady Yoobin. They were mere distant memories compared to his first meeting with Octavia. She was the embodiment of boldness, which had Ivan to the moon for. His smile faltered as the nagging duty held over his head, reminding him, always.

Interacting: Tavi NyxNightmare NyxNightmare

Alyx Nightingale
Alyx Nightingale.jpg
Alyx chuckled, "Steven King, some of my favorite work... this will be entertaining." As he finished the hot chocolate, he joined Yoobin on the couch, setting the cups on the coffee table in front of them as he set up the movie. Scamps was about to run off, startled at Alyx's return, but Alyx quickly scooped him up and gently set him on the couch. "C'mon Scamps, a Steven King movie is just what you need." He chuckled, he knew the cat would run off the moment the movie started and wouldn't come back for a short while. "Alright, let's start this movie!"
Steven King, some of my favorite work...
Alyx

Leon Kensen
Leon Kensen.png
As the girl started freaking out Leon was already halfway over the counter, vaulting over it rather than walking around. "Whoa, chill out kid, don't overwork yourself." He stood by the girl who was obviously going into a shock state and looked up to find Amaya not too far. "Hey, get the cot ready in the back. I think she's gonna black out." Amaya nodded and scampered off to the back, doing as she was asked. Meanwhile, Leon was keeping one arm around the girl in case she really did black out. Eventually she did black out, and Leon cursed under his breath. "Not a normal day, but nothing new to me..." Picking up the girl who was already limp in his arm, he brought her to the back where Amaya had set up a cot as asked. "Keep an eye on her until she wakes up. Afterwards, depending on when she wakes up, I'll leave the bar to you while I take her home." Amaya nodded, "Got it Leo."
Whoa, chill out kid...
Leon

Amaya Takiji
Amaya Takiji.jpg
As Amaya continued working, she noticed Leon and a girl with vibrant blue hair. The girl seemed to take momentary interest in Amaya, but that was short lived as she soon began freaking out. It all happened fairly quickly, but Amaya had gone to the back and set up the cot in the unused closet as Leon had asked. The fact that the room was a closet was strange enough, but once you got to know Leon, it was fairly normal as he rarely left the bar. Once it was set up, Leon appeared with the girl in his arms. "Keep an eye on her until she wakes up. Afterwards, depending on when she wakes up, I'll leave the bar to you while I take her home." Amaya nodded, "Got it Leo." So now here she was... waiting for the girl to wake up.

The wait wasn't terrible though, she watched the video that Leon had received, most likely from someone who had been there, and watched her older brother use an innocent girl as a shield. "Despicable... I can't believe he's a prodigy... Katagiri, I'm going to make sure your life goes up in flames..." She held a hatred for her brother more than anyone else in their family, he was always getting in trouble, always staying three steps ahead of everyone, and always playing his damned game of manipulation. She had kept tabs on his activity for one period, and had found out he was much better at manipulating others than she thought. Five people who were reported being virtual strangers to their friends... How did he do it? Her brother was malicious indeed, and moving here was no fluke or coincidence. He was very much up to something... the only question was what?
Katagiri, I'm going to make sure your life goes up in flames...
Amaya

th
Yoobin Oh // 오 유빈
"Alright, let's start this movie!" Alyx exclaimed and Yoobin cheered, throwing her arms up in the air to signify her excitement. She reached forward, grabbing the freshly made cup of hot chocolate.

She pulled her legs up with her onto the couch as she sank into the cushions. Yoobin didn't know why but there was something about being surrounded by soft things or being enclosed in a small space that made her feel comfortable. Secure. Safe. Maybe that's why she loved hugs so much. Of course, only when she initiated them or she knew the person fairly well.

Bringing the cup to her lips, she blew on the warm drink, the aroma flooding her senses. "This smells awesome!" She burst out before taking a sip, effectively burning her tongue. Maybe she got a bit ahead of herself. Just maybe. Yoobin trained her eyes on the screen as the movie started. She remembered being obsessed with this movie when she was younger in her trainee days. She would watch it over and over and never get bored of it. Her members always thought she was crazy for it, but she didn't care. She couldn't help it that she just loved crime shows and movies.

Reaching over, she tried to pet Scamps, only to realize that she was pretty much only going to scare him, "Aww, I'm sorry." She whispered to the feline. She had never seen a cat so timid. Why was he like that? Yoobin thought.

Interacting With: Alyx DVationz DVationz

• |Mood: Distressed | Location: Deirfiur Bar |Interacting:Amaya DVationz DVationz | |Mentioned: N/A

The young woman didn't wake up until around 30 minutes later from her incident time. Her lids parted, eyes staring at a blurred ceiling that soon came into focus. What...She raised herself up half way, blinking her eyes a few time. Glancing at her surroundings, she could tell she was in some sort of closet with a girl watching over her. But not just any girl. The one whom had caught her gaze earlier as she walked in. It's as if I've seen her before somewhere...But she couldn't quite place her finger on it.

"My apologies...it seems I lost control for a moment." Right, she had passed out one way or another. Had the girl brought her here? She didn't look that much older than herself. Saren couldn't recall how she specifically got to where she was, but she was here, and needed to be somewhere else entirely. Making the decision to attempt leaving the cot, a splitting sensation struck her head. "Ow....dammit..." She laid back down. Turning towards the girl, she asked curiously, "How long was I out? Ah...my name is Saren Hyatt by the way. Thank you for this...I've become a burden to you. But I promise to repay the favor." She insisted.

Saren wasn't one to remain weak, so she pushed herself up once more, ignoring the pain of the pressing migraine. I don't...have time to be playing patient. You could say she didn't look after herself well, crossing limits when she should remain stationary.
    Nuevo-2017-Del-Otoño-Del-Resorte-Trajes-Vestido-font-b-Formal-b-font-para-Las-Mujeres.jpg

• Adelaide stopped and blushed, she hadn't realized that she was about to step into the drivers side of Malia's car. "What?" She sat down in the passenger side and chuckled, ''Oh! Sorry, I am just so used to chaperoning!" Ever since she was allowed to drive she had been chaperoning children around since day one. Even now she drives Pluto and James around.

The Rose Garden was absolutely beautiful! Adelaide gasped when she first caught sight of it. It was like something from her home. She oohed and awwed at every little thing. The different colored roses and the tables that they passed by, everything was perfect! And Malia made it look even better.

She couldn't wipe the smile off if her face as she looked through the menu. Everything sounded so good! And the wine Malia ordered would probably tatse so good right now, she needed it. "Hmm, I don't know what to have exactly." She looked the menu over once more. Finally she spotted something she had always loved to eat back at home.
    "Ah! I'll have Bouillabaisse with a Red Pepper Rouille. I used to make it a lot." She put the menu down and turned to Malia, "What are you going to order?"

Last edited:

Eleanor (Ellie) May
Ellie was a bit shocked Warren's surprise as he just up and left. "Did I... no..." she started but then just looked at the doors, conffused. Then just decided to walk up to Suenghee and pat her shoulder, "I think that's enough training for now..." Ellie offered her a smile and continued, "Don't worry about the trip... We are all guilty of that on her first days." With that she straightened up, givign her one final smile and headign back to work. It was common for the first day to be hard and she would learn that soon enought.

Interacting: Seunghee yoobinnie yoobinnie
Mention: Warren NyxNightmare NyxNightmare

Malia Laine
"What are you going to order?"

Malia looked up from the menu and to Adelaide, "Well, I was thinking we can have Saumon Fume as appetizers, maybe go for a Ceasar Salad, but I wanted to try Carre d'Agneau, the last time I had French Cuisine." As the waiter came back with the wine, Malia recalled the order to the male water and then faced Adelaide again. Picking up her glass she made a toast, "Here's to us meeting!"

She clinked their glasses together and then took a sip of the red wine, enjoying it while she can since it would be her only one. The last things she wanted was to be a hot mess in front of her and then have to drive. That would be horrible to have her agent come around to save her. "So, tell me how was your day? I hope better than mine went."

Ivan Hamnet Hancock
Ivan, changed out his causual clothes to his gym clothes, knowing it would allow him to slip past his guards. One thing he put his foot down was the act of working out alone. That meant jogging or at the gym. He knew it would get the guards to follow him, but those that did got fired. They knew to not follow.

"I'm heading to the gym..." he announced as closed his door. The guard both nodded and he took the stairs, adding to his ruse that he was going to the gym. As he descended the stair he tried to envision the cavern with all the Painite, of course, all while being with the Amazing Octavia. As soon he came out of the stairs, he bumped into someone.

Interacting: Kiku Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai
Mention: Tavi NyxNightmare NyxNightmare

asian-asians-beautiful-cool-Favim.com-2719627.jpg

SeungHee Hong // 홍 승희

6bfdcf03400deb4bd5bd2c7d73941ff6.jpg

▼▼▼

Interacting: [Open. Feel free to join~^^]
Mentions: Ellie KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint ; Warren NyxNightmare NyxNightmare
Seunghee nodded to Ellie when she dismissed her, thankful for her kind words. Unfortunately, it didn't help her mood much. With a small wave back to the brunette, she walked out of the cafe. She ran her hands through her hair only for them to be caught in the mess. Seunghee sighed, looking down at her messy clothes, stained with the remnants of Warren's drink. She felt so bad for what she had done, but what was done was done, she figured. If only she could go back in time to fix it and just not trip. Things didn't work like that, though, she supposed.

She walked further into the lobby and looked around. Thankfully everyone who was there was too preoccupied with their own happenings to bother noticing her and the mess she was. To Seunghee, it was strange not to be noticed. It seemed like back home as soon as she stepped out of her apartment there was someone standing there or walking around who would notice her. This place, though, was a lot different from Korea. Maybe she was thankful for that. Here was a place she could start fresh and new.

She walked quietly and as quickly as possible to the elevator and pressed the 'up' button. Now, if she can just get to her apartment without running into anyone, it would be a miracle.

code by pasta

cU6Apix.png
Just a few moments later (approx. 138 seconds), Sara sprung up from her bed and set her bag onto her counter, pulling out a personal folder, taking the crane from it. She inspected the paper carefully before finally heading towards her bedside, where around 259 more cranes, all crispy folded, sat in the corner. They were perfectly planted there, organized and all facing forward. Sara bent down and placed the new perfectly on top, making sure not to disturb the other's peaceful sleep. God she really needed to get a friend or two. After a few seconds of smiling at her work, she moved towards her counter again, replacing the folder and hanging it off of her coat hooks near the door. Now. . . She looked around with a blank expression. "Now what?" She said to herself. She had free time now, just like any other day, but today was still off for whatever reason. She could not find the cause no matter how hard she thought about it.

An aggressive sigh escaped her closed lips, turning it into a grunt as she fitted for the evening; A pair of yoga pants and a T-shirt. Perfect. She pulled her hair back into a sort of messy ponytail, it looked pretty natural for her look, and she bent down yet again by her bedside, pulling out a violin case and setting it on her bed. Free time means string time as she took out the violin and bow, then a thought crossed her mind almost 3 seconds after. Extra money wouldn't hurt, would it? She paused, placing the violin back inside the case, picking it back up and heading to her door yet again.

After her escapade to lock, unlock, lock and so on, she walked down the stairs to the first floor and straight outside with the case. A few glances around the sidewalk, she found a spot to set up right near the entrance. Exactly 63 seconds later, she placed the violin on her shoulder, under her cheek and began playing. . . Well, to others ear, very beautiful music. It seems she's well versed with it as she carefully bowed the notes and added her sort of own style to what she was doing. Clean, pleasing, perfect tune. Sara looked to be in a different world as she played, kind of building up a small crowd near her, plenty of room on the sidewalk as well. Anyone walking near the entrance would definitely hear this and/or see her.

Time: 5:17
Interactions: Anyone
Mentions: N/A

Free time is String time

hey!

created by@junie

Last edited:

• "To us meeting again."
    She said as she clinked the glasses together. She then held it up to her lips and took a sip. It tasted so good and being with Malia made it all the better. When She was asked about her day, Adelaide let out a sigh. "Ugh, I was stuck on set while Pluto was acting in a music video. I was fine with that! ut Just sitting there the whole time, it get's boring...Oh!" She put her drink down and pulled her phone from her purse, quickly scrolling through her photos. She showed Malia some pictures of Pluto.
    "I don't know if you know who Pluto is but here he is!" She scrolled over to a couple more pictures of him, smiling brightly as she showed them to her date. Most of the pictures were taken at famous historical sites that they have been to.
    "I am his modeling manager. Oh but enough about this, how was your day?" She asked as she rested her chin in the palm of her hand, leaning closer, giving Malia all her attention.​

Last edited:

Malia Laine
"I don't know if you know who Pluto is but here he is!"

Malia leaned forward to look at the photos that she has of the younger man. Malia was not one to think about guys, but she couldn't help think that he looked cute. She slimed at Adelaide's excitement over the young man, "You make yourself seem like you are his mother. But he looks so cute, I would be the same way as well." Malia took another sip of her wine as she took back her seat again, watching Adelaide's every mover and emotions. Wanting to hold on to the image to paint later.

"I am his modeling manager. Oh but enough about this, how was your day?"

Malia looked at her her smile almost falling but she was able to hold on to it as she answered, "It was full of nagging from my agent. I just wish he could just be supportive of my decisions... But I'm much happier now that I am able to be with you." Malia's face softened with her last comment, and she continued, "He doesn't think it would be a good Idea to jump into a relationship as fast as I am..."

Ivan Hamnet Hancock
"You are just the sexy man I need right now. What I meant to say was strong but you are also really sexy so it looks like I got a two for one or whatever."

Ivan was taken a back at first but then she straight out called him sexy. "Um, thank you..." Ivan laughed as he squatted and began to pick up the purple invitations that she dropped from the collision. He was confused as to what he was talking about but handed her the invitations.

"Oh yeah...Do you wanna go to the store with me? I could really use your muscles and probably awesome personality. Oh, it's you. Ivan. I saw you on a couple of my movie sets. Don't know why. But how could I forget this face."

"Ah, well..." Ivan was still shocked at the whole situation as he looked at her, "I as flattered as I am, I'm-" The last comment made him stop himself as she recognized him. "Yeah, my family's business sponsor many movies and shows with out jewelry. I mean I can help you, but I can't be long. I have borrowed time."

Interacting: Kiku Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai

Last edited:

Alyx Nightingale
Alyx Nightingale.jpg
As the movie progressed, Scamps eventually sat still long enough, and even padded over to Yoobin, purring in her lap. Halfway through, Alyx debated on getting up, but the movie had struck his interest. He stayed seated until the very end. It was a good movie overall, and Alyx was glad he had watched it. As it ended, Alyx continued watching as the credits rolled across the screen before standing up. Of course this triggered scaredy Scamps to run off, but that was nothing new. Grabbing his empty cup of hot chocolate, he walked back to the kitchen and set it on the counter beside the sink. He leaned on the counter and looked at the clock overhead. "Huh... didn't realize it was getting somewhat late... care for dinner Yoobin?"
Huh... didn't realize it was getting somewhat late...
Alyx

Leon Kensen
Leon Kensen.png
Leon had returned to the front to continue business as usual, and whenever the question of who the girl was came up, he said what any other decent guy would say. "Nothing you need to be concerned with." He was curious himself as to why the girl freaked out after seeing the video. Did she see someone she recognized? Was she worried for the bystanders? Was she simply afraid of people like that? Who knew. He wasn't going to pry for answers either, she'd tell him if she wanted to tell him. Speaking of which, he figured he'd probably check up on Amaya and the girl, make sure her condition wasn't getting worse or anything.

"She's awake." Leon nodded, "Alright, mind keeping customers happy? I'll take her home here pretty soon if she's up for a walk." Amaya nodded and headed off to the front. Good timing. As Leon walked into the room he looked over the girl once, "How's that head feeling? Not too much pain I hope?" Leon sighed, "Anyway, I really don't want you leaving until I'm sure you're not going to collapse again... but if you think you're up to it I'll walk ya home. All the drunks coming and going from my bar, sad to say you don't want to get mixed up with them..." He knew what drunk men were capable of, and it was the one thing he hated about his job. Every now and then he'd have to deal with a drunken idiot harassing someone, or simply being a drunken idiot.
How's that head feeling? Not too much pain I hope?
Leon

Amaya Takiji
Amaya Takiji.jpg
As Amaya continued to wait for the girl to wake, she browsed through facebook, seeing if she could get a start to deal with her brother. In the middle of her little research spree, the girl had woken up, and Amaya stood up. The girl replied and Amaya gave a faint smile and giggle, "Yes, you did have a little scene. Your head must hurt, Leo was barely quick enough to stop you from hitting your head, but the initial loss of consciousness must hurt." Amaya reached into her pocket and held out a bottle of generic branded ibuprofen. "These should help with that pesky headache. They work wonders for me after a bad hangover." She tilted her head and gave a sincere smile, "I'm Amaya Ta...kaya... Amaya Takaya."

That was close. If anyone knew her actual name, and then ran into her older brother and told him about her... that would be a grave mistake. "Anyway, you should sit her for a moment, give your body a moment to get back into the swing of things... I'll be right back." Amaya left the girl to herself in the closet room and rushed to the front to inform Leon that she had woken up, but ran into him halfway to the front. "She's awake." Leon nodded, "Alright, mind keeping customers happy? I'll take her home here pretty soon if she's up for a walk." Amaya nodded and headed off to the front. So much for continuing her investigation.
I'm Amaya Ta...kaya... Amaya Takaya.
Amaya

Samuel (Sam) Nightlock
Sam, was tired from working earlier, and with over time, it was taking a greater toll then he thought. The lucky bastard is get off the hook with house arrest... Sam was just in a bad mood since the fight, and now he had to take him to the complex as his probation officer.

His lawyer and Katagiri were working out paper work with King, as Sam waited in the Lobby, out of his uniform and ready to just leave. He noticed the captain enter his office and Sam entered as well. "Captian, can I have a word with you?" he asked. The Captian looked up from his work and nodded, "Of course Sam, how can I help you?"

Sam closed the door, giving the both of them a bit of privacy. "It's about what happened to Graeme Grove..." Sam started but the Captian stopped him in his tracks, "Sam, drop it. The less you know the better." Sam stepped forward as he pressed the topic even furthers, "But Sir! I know you are not one to take a bribe! So why do it!?"

Sam paused as he thought of the only person with the power to swing anyone's authority, "No... did the Shadow of Secrets come by! What, he was here!?" The captain slammed his hand on the desk, clearly audible through the closed door. The station out side stopped working and looked into the windows that showed the Captian's office. "Sam, you are a good cop. It's better you drop it. We don't want him to target you next if you try to dig too far into the situation. Let it happen and for get about it when you come in tomorrow. No, take the day off tomorrow... you did enough tonight."

Sam was about to press on, but when he was Katagiri coming out to the Lobby, he sighed and agreed, "Alright, Captian..." As soon as he opened the door, everyone one in the station went back to work. Sam walked over to King as he was still in his uniform. "I'll be taking you guys back to the complex." Sam nodded and picked up his duffle bag up again and took the ankle bracelet from him, "Let's get this over with."

Interacting: Katagiri and Sasori/Lawyer DVationz DVationz
Mention: Shadow of Secrets | Graeme DVationz DVationz

Last edited:

|Mood: Distressed | Location: Deirfiur Bar |Interacting:Amaya & Leon DVationz DVationz | |Mentioned: N/A

SARENNNEWW_2.jpg
Saren took the bottle of pills from the girl now known as Amaya. "Thank you Amaya. It is a pleasure to meet you. I wish it had been under more desirable circumstances." Twisting the cap open, and popping two in her mouth, she pondered Amaya's introduction. She had hesitated slightly when speaking her last name. Perhaps she was concealing something? Or...perhaps she was merely wary of telling her full name to a complete stranger. Whatever the case or reason, Saren didn't read much into it. She had larger things on her plate right now. Adhering to her words, Saren remained sitting on the cot, allowing her body to rejuvenate as Amaya left the room. Even if the moment spent with her was short, she couldn't help but feel slightly at ease. Ah...why can't Kira be this kind?? Saren had always wanted a sister.

Trying to recover quickly, Saren refrained from leaving the cot, but as she felt another presence enter the room, she straightened up a bit. Turning to transfix her eyes on the man before, what was his name? Leon? "Ah....yes. I'm fine now, thank you." The man kept her on edge, but it was because he had carried her here in the first place. How embarrassing. "I should thank you properly. For catching me earlier. And apologize for causing such a scene..." Her eyes traveled to her lap. "I...wasn't quite in control over myself." At his mention to take her home she chuckled a bit. "You're kind, but I am fully capable of taking care of-" She cut herself off as she recalled the incident that had just occurred. Dammit...nobody is going to believe my conviction after everything that just happened.

Biting her bottom lip in slight frustration, she merely nodded as she slid off the cot steadily. "Do you always walk your customers home after incidents like this? You really go out of your way." She reluctantly took hold of his arm lightly. As much as she hated to admit, she knew she shouldn't be left alone with her thoughts right now.

Last edited:
th
Yoobin Oh // 오 유빈
As the movie ended, Yoobin clapped a bit with her empty hot chocolate mug in hand. "Ugh, that movie was so great!" Yoobin groaned as she splayed her arms out, scaring Scamps in the process. {color=#fed497]"Oops! Sorry buddy!" She called after the animal. It was the truth, though. Sure, she had seen that very movie probably, tens, if not a hundred times. That didn't deminish the quality of the movie, though. To Yoobin, it was the movie that never got old. Well, that and Finding Nemo. When she mentioned that to other people, they often seemed to wonder what made her movie taste go from sweet animation to murder and kidnapping. The star didn't really know, to be honest, but at this point, she didn't question her brain anymore.

As Alyx got up to go put his cup in the kitchen, Yoobin followed suit as he seemingly took note of the time. "Huh... didn't realize it was getting somewhat late..." Alyx noted. "Care for dinner Yoobin?" He went on to ask.

The brunette was about to object. After all, she had already taken up half of his day and invaded his home, drinking his hot chocolate and hijacking his TV in the process. Plain and simple, Yoobin felt bad. But then, her stomach growled. It was probably loud enough to hear from where he was standing, so she wouldn't be able to lie and say she wasn't hungry. After all, if he was asking, it must've been because he wanted to, right. She supposed he didn't even have to offer in the first place. With a sigh, she responded, "Sure! Really, thanks again for doing all of this for me. It means a lot, Alyx." She responded with an honest smile and a pat on the shoulder as she put her mug next to his.

Interacting With: Alyx DVationz DVationz

|Mood: Chilled | Location: Elevator |Interacting: Seunghee yoobinnie yoobinnie | |Mentioned: Sara DrBezendrine DrBezendrine

warrenphoto.jpg
After showering, Warren slipped on a new outfit and towel dried his hair. Gazing out the window as he did so, his eyes traveled to a girl playing the violin below. That's uncommon. It wasn't everyday Warren could relish in the pleasure of street performers. He really was a sucker for them. Such raw talent brought forth a large smile and inspired eyes. Lifting the window up, he allowed the sweet melody to caress his ears, enticing him to come closer. It was hard to break away from the chords, but he managed to close the window and toss the towel into the dirty laundry basket. Leaving the room to make his way down towards the entrance, Warren checedk his phone for any missed calls or messages. It was a routine process for him after each break up. You could say practically every girl in his theater club in college had a crush on him. The fact he never went past first base with a girl made them all think they weren't good enough for him. Then they would get upset, break up with him, and the next girl in line would try her luck.

How did I become involved in such a cruel game? Is it really too hard to ask for a simple girlfriend that just wants to go on cute dates? Warren loved pampering his girlfriends. It was only nerve-wrecking when they expected...physical pampering. I guess that's normal...but...Warren's stomach churned as he scrolled through the 27 messages already left. Slipping the phone back in his pocket, he decided to give up dating entirely. Maybe I'm not cut out for this stuff. Should I get checked out by a doctor?? I am not attracted to guys like Ian likes to tease me about...its just far too embarrassing.

Warren silently waited for the elevator doors to open, and as they did, he walked in. Noticing her immediately, his face brightened up. "Seunghee! Your shift is off? I hope the rest of your day went alright? I was just about to go down to the entrance to watch one of the street performers." He was about to press the L button for lobby, when he hesitated and turned back to her. "If you aren't doing anything, maybe you'd like to be my company?" He aired out his shirt and added with a teasing tone, "You owe me after all." Breaking into a small fit of laughter, he shook his head. "Sorry, I'm joking with you. You don't have to do anything you don't want to." He leaned against the elevator bars, bringing his hand up to fiddle with a strand of his hair. "But it would make me happy." He gazed at her with innocent eyes and a small, harmless smile. Her day was probably anything but the best, and he wanted to cheer her up a little. Even if it wasn't his place to interfere.

Pluto yelped a bit when Abigail suddenly hugged him and squealed, saying that he was so cute and beautiful and aaaaaaaaaah! By the time she was off of him, Pluto's face was dark red from the compliments and close contact. "W-w-what? Is she going to be ok? This is just a normal thing?" When Richard explained that it was, he calmed down only a little, still weirded out by it. 'Will she always do that when I am around?'
After all that, he said hello to the rest of the crew. He almost hadn't even noticed Abraham who was sitting on Marco's bed. The other male was cute, although he looked almost sickly. Not as energetic as Marco or Richard, definitely not as energetic as Abigail definitely. He waves to everyone and turns back to Marco to say, "I can help you guys bring stuff up? Or help you move stuff around"
[/Tabs]
~Marco Galbo~
Marco.jpg

"I can help you guys bring stuff up? Or help you move stuff around"

"T-totally!" Marco said as he opened the door to his room, "Me and Richard are bringin' stuff up from his car, so you could come on down and help us out if you want!"

"It's just boxes and such," Rishard said as he fanned himself with how own hat, "Or to be exact, boxes filled with garbage Marco never uses or looks at."

"Hey, one man's trash is another man's treasure!" Marco said with a grin as he rested his arm over Pluto's shoulder, "Now lets get to work!" As MArco, Pluto and Richard would begin to make their way to the elevator, Abraham would stare at Pluto with calm, yet ghostly eyes; though one could assume that he wasnt meaning to look creepy, his stare, plus his sad-looking expression, could pierce through souls.

"A-a-and they said that Pluto is the smallest planet in our solar system."
Abigail suddenly spoke, still dazed from fainting as she pointed into the air and redirected Abraham's attention to her, "NASA outta go check out this Pluto! Hubba hubba!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back