• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Suncrest Complex - OOC Thread

To Sasha, that's all perfectly normal. Except for her speaking her thoughts aloud though. That's a bad habit she's not happy with. The rest of it is all normal stuff, and totally not out of the ordinary. Someone hands you two thousand dollars and asks you to buy all the thumb tacks in the store you do it. It's just what you do, ya know? :P

What you DON'T do though is push your way in to help someone with very delicately positioned pipes. Especially not ones collecting particles to cure cancer. That's a no no. It's just common courtesy. DUH! :P

NyxNightmare NyxNightmare Yeah, as Ian mentioned, she's not really innately cute or beautiful. She can be, if you're into dorks. She's like the Velma of the group :P

Also, lol at Ian's response, this is getting better and better. Also, it's not likely that Sasha can be startled like that. She smart on a level where she will hear the sound and process it, figuring out what happened, all before her body can naturally react to it. Still excited for her reaction. I just wonder if it's going to get any better when Joseph responds as well, I wonder how much more awkward this will get. Of course don't force it if it isn't your character's personality, but it would still be funny :P Princept Princept

Doris walks around the corner, sees some men surrounding a female, then the female collapses XD

Lol TheHufflepuffRabbit TheHufflepuffRabbit You do realize Sasha passed out, right? I don't think Edgar is that dense to hand bags to a woman who's passed out, talking to her like nothing happened? Also, no idea how he managed to secure a dump truck XD

Lol, just making sure if that was intentional or not, because that seemed super odd XD Also, why is Edgar angry? Did he have a hard time with the tacks? because that seemed super fast, like, crazy fast. Only a few sentences have passed by :P TheHufflepuffRabbit TheHufflepuffRabbit

Nothing crazy really, unless you're on the third floor of the building. Some small talk at the cafe.

Lol, I don't want to be 'that person' But I don't always have my facts straight, like with the railings and other consistency stuff, so I try to help others. If I'm being annoying though, or pushy or something, lemme know.

I'm working on replies <3

BTW KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint I really like how you post about your characters that aren't interacting with one of us. It kind of puts a "Meanwhile with..." sort of situation in the mix and I really enjoy reading about their day so far XD

Thanks, I feel like they weren't getting as much love that Ellie has been getting. I'm glad you like the "Meanwhile moments, that will continue with Sam, since Lexi quit her job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back