• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Suncrest Complex - OOC Thread

Yeah, I'm liking this so far. I tend to avoid group RPs, because people are crazy XD But I like this one, and I'm glad I'm not missing stuff. Though, I suppose if I was missing stuff, I wouldn't know about it :P

True, and you just have to lucky with the people that want to join. I recently had a civil war between another group...

Yeah, a lot of personalities that clash. I always try to be flexible, but not everyone always gets along. And I never do more than one group RP at a time. I've tried before, and I mix up information and confuse players in between. It's bad juju. You're RPing in an office building, and I mix that with the fantasy RP, and now there's a dragon inside the office building doing other people's taxes.

Lol, I think having written so many things, mostly Fan Fics starting off, help me jump from story to story. So no world mixing, unless I'm alone.

Yeah, I mix everything. I have three one x ones going on, those are easy, because I look up a single post and I know what the story's about. With so many people, I might have a response for one person in a group planned. Even if I look up a post, I may think that the posting person is part of the other group, and post there XD.

Never had a one x one, most of my stories are groups, novels, and D&D campaigns. So a lot of world building and characters

So I guess if Princept Princept isn't getting notifications, this is you let you know that there's room for you to post. And in case TheHufflepuffRabbit TheHufflepuffRabbit also isn't getting notifications, I don't know if you're going to edit your post? Or if Edgar is just going to be oblivious and doesn't care? I can make it work either way, whether you want to edit or not, just a reminder in case you aren't getting notifications.

I think I prefer groups, but only if they're good. There's so many that just don't work out. I don't know if it's me, but in my experiences, more than half of the people I end up RPing with drop in the first week. One x ones and groups. I'm kinda wondering if Princept and Fem are also dropping?

I'm a patient person, and I'll give them time, but I guess I'm sort of biased, or maybe paranoid, and that thought is always at the back of my mind. :(

Princept has been logged out for a day now, so he might have a lot of notifications when he gets back on

My computer doesn't really ever go off. I'm always logged on, even when I'm sleeping :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back