• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Suncrest Complex - OOC Thread

KarenAKAMint

It's not me until I pull on a few heartstrings.

Welcome Seasiders/Suncrestians, to the
out-of-character thread!

Your GM here, and happy to have you all joining the RP. Please, don’t be shy! Say hello and chat among yourselves. If you have any questions, feel free to mention me or DM me at any time. Be nice and have fun!

We are no longer on OOC. And we are Full, sorry.

IC Rules:
Just a quick reminder and heads up
  • RPNation Rules
  • 3 Real Life days = 1 RP day, I will most likely have a new starting day entry for you all.
  • 2-3 paragraph min, but you may have it as long as you think is necessary
  • Control your families (if you have them) and several minor NPCs (Major NPCs will soon be announced and will be controlled by me)
  • Your Apartments are yours to design, just be mindful of layout and location.

OOC Rules:
  • RPNation Rules
  • Be nice
  • Don’t be shy
  • Have fun!
full

OOC | CS | IC

Last edited:
First post! #memes. Just kidding XD But thought I'd bring up my character, specifically the sheet. The post it note section got weird, not sure why, I tried various things to fix it, but I think having columns under columns makes weird things happen?

I've read about the Mia Miya twins, I still have to get to the ones above that, but I'm excited for how things'll turn out <3

Yeah, the posted note are okay. Don't worry about it. But welcome, I've been craving for an RP like this, I thought why not make one myself and plan it out properly.

Taking the initiative is a good idea. It helps to lay the foundations for your vision, rather than finding someone else's vision, which I have done by coming here :P

I'm excited to make a mess of things. Sasha isn't known for her grace and social prowess, so this should be fun <3

OK, I get confused easily, I'm like a lost puppy, no matter how hard to try to help me find my way. I'm confused though, the bolding is for the Apartment section, right? And didn't I choose the studio in my profile? Do I need to take further steps? KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint

Oh, sorry. What I mean is to bold, Studio. This states that your character has claimed to that layout. As for the which style, I mean by choosing which vacant apartment, like Mai and Miya have the Vacant Studio #2.

I gotchya, I don't see a convenient link back there, unless I'm just lost again. I'll search for the post with the available apartments and pick one, no worries!

Aww! You're so sweet, though I already searched it up XD Thanks a ton though! <3

I changed my sheet to reflect my choice of vacant studio 3, the one numbered as 5 in the graphic.

I don't have anything planned, but my character will be easy to play, even with no one to interact with, she'll still do something silly XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back