• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Suncrest Complex - OOC Thread

I'm kinda dumb, so I don't know what you mean by the question ship? I assume you're asking if they'll be in a relationship? In that case, I don't want to commit to anything before the story even starts. I've already got her personality in mind, and while I will take some leeway to make things happen, if she wouldn't normally fall in love with a character, then I don't want to agree ahead of time D: Sorry :'(

I'm kinda dumb, so I don't know what you mean by the question ship? I assume you're asking if they'll be in a relationship? In that case, I don't want to commit to anything before the story even starts. I've already got her personality in mind, and while I will take some leeway to make things happen, if she wouldn't normally fall in love with a character, then I don't want to agree ahead of time D: Sorry :'(
I mean is it okay if he develops a crush on her over time? *shrug* Or already likes her or something...? All it would mean is random love letters and free food showing up at her door daily :P

I'm committed to the twins being the twins

(( Also fair warning: I am the type of RPer that will definitely throw in anything and everything to stir up IRL emotions. Not saying what kinds though ))

Yeah, however your characters feel about mine is totally fine. She'll start with no knowledge anyone has a crush on her. She's not good with hints, not even subtle ones XD I think it's hilarious, because she doesn't care for fancy food. So she'll likely refrigerate your food, and microwave it later haha! She just likes the way microwaved foods taste :P

Hit me with everything DrBezendrine DrBezendrine I also like to focus on the psychology of the characters in ways they can become relatable. At least for me.

Yeah, however your characters feel about mine is totally fine. She'll start with no knowledge anyone has a crush on her. She's not good with hints, not even subtle ones XD I think it's hilarious, because she doesn't care for fancy food. So she'll likely refrigerate your food, and microwave it later haha! She just likes the way microwaved foods taste :P
That'll work XD He'll probably grow comedically exasperated with her after time and have to tell her straight up lol

Oh, the fun I will have with major events. All I will say, be on your guard! Also, with Seaside being a beach city, the weather will get crazy. Think Florida rains mixed with some Japanese Typhoons, a hint of San Diego mild heat.

Weather will make things great. A lot of Sasha's projects tend to sprawl outdoors. She works a lot on microscopic things, or even ideas and concepts, so her scale models tend to be large. She's willing to stand out in the rain working on them if need be, but wind and bad weather will be funny to deal with XD

Lol, Edgar would take pieces from Sasha's contraptions? XD

Sasha would likely jury rig a generator, possibly even already having one ready. She's a crafty one. She likely has robots in her house too, who knows XD

I can see it know, her apartment being the only one with full power, as the rest of the apartment building is on emergency generators that light the entrance of apartments and halls.

Oh yeah. I love characters with a really strong strength, in this case, Sasha's intelligence, and a really strong weakness, he social awareness. She'll have ways to deal with many problems, and normal things will confound her at the same time XD

Also, TheHufflepuffRabbit TheHufflepuffRabbit She's friendly and welcoming, and way too trusting. Having people over during a time like that isn't at all weird for her. I don't think she really ever feels weird in social situations, because she doesn't understand she's being weird :P

Oh yeah. I love characters with a really strong strength, in this case, Sasha's intelligence, and a really strong weakness, he social awareness. She'll have ways to deal with many problems, and normal things will confound her at the same time XD

Also, TheHufflepuffRabbit TheHufflepuffRabbit She's friendly and welcoming, and way too trusting. Having people over during a time like that isn't at all weird for her. I don't think she really ever feels weird in social situations, because she doesn't understand she's being weird :P
Makes sense. Edgar is pretty reserved so he'd be hesitant but eventually cave in and want to see her :P
Will she live with Edgar or will she have her own apartment?
Probably living with Edgar

Users who are viewing this thread

Back