• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Suncrest Complex - OOC Thread

Trust me spookie spookie I'll be there plenty. I've already had to ask for clarification at least once. I'm not smart enough to remember if it was more. :P

Sometimes, I don't even know what question I need to ask. That's probably why I'm so hungry, I don't think I've eaten in two days. There must be something I'm missing here... >.>

Sometimes, I don't even know what question I need to ask. That's probably why I'm so hungry, I don't think I've eaten in two days. There must be something I'm missing here... >.>
You should probably eat something... That's not very good for you...

Oh dear lord that was fast XD Still working on your character sheet? I read over it, it seems incomplete?

Totally understand that D: I can be fully awake and energized, and I'm still spacey and have no idea what's going on D:

So many awesome character! And they all have facets to them that Sasha can interact with in interesting ways. I don't know about you guys, but I'm pretty excited <3

Sasha is a social weird dork, but she's good hearted. Contrary to stereotypes, she actually is very outgoing, and speaks to anyone. If anyone ends up developing a crush on her, I think that'd be awesome! She'll be outside making crazy contraptions, so she'll be easy to interact with. In fact, I already have an idea for her initial appearance XD

Sasha is a social weird dork, but she's good hearted. Contrary to stereotypes, she actually is very outgoing, and speaks to anyone. If anyone ends up developing a crush on her, I think that'd be awesome! She'll be outside making crazy contraptions, so she'll be easy to interact with. In fact, I already have an idea for her initial appearance XD
Sounds perfect, seeing as Edgar works by creating furniture out of junk

Ship?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back