• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Suncrest Complex - OOC Thread

Yeah I got the one you tagged me in but literally nothing after it, and I have the thread marked as watched. Maybe something in the watched settings will bare fruit to this issue ....

Yeah I got the one you tagged me in but literally nothing after it, and I have the thread marked as watched. Maybe something in the watched settings will bare fruit to this issue ....

Maybe... Just try to keep an eye on the threads, and if you need anyone, mention the person you are trying to reach.

I know that Pricept and MitoIsMe have been offline for a while now. So that's also happening...

Like I said, it's possible people dropped. That's almost always been the case with me. Especially in groups. Getting one x ones going, more then half of them fail because, not even playing, but in the planning phase, people just stop replying XD

Well, let's hope for the best. I know they both have by the end of the day, to either post or give me a heads up on their situation.

So I guess i found out my issue. It seems to be working alright now. But still, I am not getting the correct amount of notif numbers on the flag. Usually I will see the number 2 above my notifs but when I go to look at them there is several new notifs within the scroll box that are new .

Genjiomnom Genjiomnom I remember once I signed up for a onexone within inbox and I just asked the other player how it worked out because i have always stuck to group rps or onexones in a forum. And she completely thought I was inexperienced and said she wasn't going to waste her time with me T___T since then I have strain away from onexones XD

I can also make it work with Penelope, even with two people just doing whatever. She's already likely to just come to and leave, so there's that, easily allowing for them to be assumed to have left the location.

Also NyxNightmare NyxNightmare Even if someone posts 100 times in a single thread, you only get a number 1. If you're used to seeing 2, that's one for the post and one for a like, most likely.

Yeah, Nyx, that's my experience, people can be crazy. And even people like that, it's not always their fault, they are probably just tired of dealing with other crazy people D: It's sad, but that's what happens when so many people start something, then just abandon it, or you deal with lots of kids with crazy ideas when you're trying to have a semi serious semi consistent RP going.

Yeah, DrBezendrine DrBezendrine Just proving my point further.

I have three others going on, one of them posts multiple times a day. I just feel like I have to do a lot of communication outside of the thread to keep people engaged. But yeah, that's why I just assume people drop. Though I'm still patient and don't mind waiting. But I know most people aren't as patient of me. That's like, my only good quality. Everything else about me sucks XD

I think before the first rpnation switch, thee was an option to get every single notification. I remember getting 80+ every day because i was involved in a rp with a chatty OOC lol.

But honestly having OOC discussions create a better bond for the rp i think. Otherwise people get distant and just bow away like the wind without word.

I have to agree, but my past RPs were always so shy... Nowadays, I have groups that are willing to talk to each other beside the RP itself

Yeah NyxNightmare NyxNightmare , feeling close with members outside of the RP creates a sort of loyalty methinks? I like it better this way with the notifications though. I'd hate to have pages and pages of notifications just because you guys went back in forth in OOC about your favorite foods. :( As it stands, it brings me to the first unread message, and I scroll and read from there.

Yeah KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint Some people can be shy. Luckily, I'm a leader type of person, so I'll always facilitate talking and such. Which sucks, because I'd rather be a follower and just have someone else lead me about. Sadly, not too many of those exist :( At least not on RP sites. I find myself, especially in one x ones, always moving the plot forward. Which is fine-ish, I'll make it my story the way I want, but it's nice to have other ideas.

Also NyxNightmare NyxNightmare It may turn into a two person encounter if Princept Princept and TheHufflepuffRabbit TheHufflepuffRabbit Don't come back. I'll wait as long as you guys want to to move on, so just say the word when you get bored of waiting XD

I'm giving it until late Tomorrow, and I might have to time skip... I know we might have another player next week, so keep that in mind

Yeah, luckily this is an easy situation for Sasha to deal with. She's probably just going to come to and leave in a sort of daze, so it'd be easy to ignore everything around her. KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint could also just take direct control of them and give them a general farewell post too XD

True, which is why I need to know their situation. If they are having personal problems, I can make it where they are heading out of town for a bit. This would allow them a spot to come back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back