• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Suncrest Complex - OOC Thread

ooh, nanowrimo... been there, won that xD

i'm doing camp nanowrimo this year, but i don't actually participate online for some reason >.<

Well, I think it'd be funny to have a situation where there's a group, with the twins and Sasha involved. Sasha I'm sure would have no problem telling them apart, and probably doesn't understand why others can't see it so easily. The entirety of their behavior just makes sense to Sasha. People should just understand each other the way the twins do.

Also spookie spookie No idea what that is XD

it's so cool there's other writers here ^^

and if anyone wants me to interact with them ic, just let me know!

Well, Nick dislikes fan peeps, right? Sasha doesn't watch television. She doesn't even listen to music. She listens to the natural sounds around her, and finds enjoyable rhythms in that. So Spook is just another person to her. Plenty of opportunity there, even if Sasha is a bit weird, Nick won't be receiving special treatment. spookie spookie

he actually likes his fans, just not the shallow and gossipy ones that only care about him for his looks.

he does appreciate being treated like a 'normal' person, but he's also come to expect a bit of special treatment, so it'll be interesting to see what happens between them.

I'm actually kinda curious how Spook will react. I mean, she's a bit odd, so even though she wouldn't give him any special treatment, it's still rather odd treatment if he's not aware of her, or knows who she is. She likely knows your name though, she just knows these things XD

hmm, i'm curious too. he will probably be weirded out, but he won't let it show. he hasn't really gotten to know anyone there, so he will be a bit surprised that she knows his name, but not what he's famous for.

Yeah. Sasha doesn't go out much, outside of shopping for things she needs, like food, or five thousand thumb tacks, you know, the usual stuff. I mentioned this before, but she has a great memory, and great deductive skills, unlike myself irl XD She reads small print on a paper hidden in a purse, or overhears quiet conversation, and pretty much knows everyone's names. She's quite an odd character. I'm excited for when Fem gets back. Dunno what they're up to :O

Princept Princept I like both your characters. Eli seems like he'll have a good time clashing with Sasha. She may not be part of groups often, but she's a natural leader. She always has a clear and concise plan, though not everyone always understands it XD

Joseph though, I see some good times XD Sasha is a nerd, likely into D&D and RPGs. Maybe they even kinda know each other a little? I at least see Sasha figuring out, with relative ease, his financial problems. Maybe every time he passes by she asks him if he needs money? :P Maybe they have D&D games together a few times a month?

Also funny that he likes directness and honesty. Sasha has no tact really. She even accidentally says things she doesn't mean to, it'll happen soon enough XD

Princept Princept I like both your characters. Eli seems like he'll have a good time clashing with Sasha. She may not be part of groups often, but she's a natural leader. She always has a clear and concise plan, though not everyone always understands it XD

Joseph though, I see some good times XD Sasha is a nerd, likely into D&D and RPGs. Maybe they even kinda know each other a little? I at least see Sasha figuring out, with relative ease, his financial problems. Maybe every time he passes by she asks him if he needs money? :P Maybe they have D&D games together a few times a month?

Also funny that he likes directness and honesty. Sasha has no tact really. She even accidentally says things she doesn't mean to, it'll happen soon enough XD

Dude Sam is a huge D&D fan. Imagine rping within the rp! Oh, that would be funny, and extremely meta!

LOL! Well, Sasha is already a member or rpnation.com, so, yeah XD She likes things like that. It's a chance for her to do the impossible, or, at least, the highly improbably. Of course her personality changes a little while playing, she isn't so strict on the laws of physics, and lets a lot of things slide. So she's fairly easy to get along with through a game like that.

Princept Princept No need to read it all. There's some peeps in the cafe, some famous peeps, some weird synchronized twins, and the barista. Maybe read a little of that situation. The third floor situation is Sasha has a contraption, some tubing along the wall, above the doors, along the entire hallways. With a funnel at the end, pointing into a random corner, because I guess I lied in my posts, and there is no railings there, it's a close hallway XD

Edgar and Ian are there, trying to help and see what's up. I just understand there's a lot to read, so this is a mini summary. <3

Princept Princept No need to read it all. There's some peeps in the cafe, some famous peeps, some weird synchronized twins, and the barista. Maybe read a little of that situation. The third floor situation is Sasha has a contraption, some tubing along the wall, above the doors, along the entire hallways. With a funnel at the end, pointing into a random corner, because I guess I lied in my posts, and there is no railings there, it's a close hallway XD

Edgar and Ian are there, trying to help and see what's up. I just understand there's a lot to read, so this is a mini summary. <3

Thanks so much! I'll hop to it later, then. Goodnight! ^_^ ~

Alright, everyone! I have updated the Apartment Floor Plans for you guys to use as a reference.
I have added some cues on what things are, as well as putting the owners of each apartment. 4 vacant apartments are left, so we have room for at the most 4 more players.
Main Floor:
bf0644f068ba2fe5d5a52581f3f98eb3.jpg

3rd Floor:
f0e6b686eed2b67d1bcd568dc3e857ec.jpg

5th Floor:
7d6c304ddd44a8392b0e5e6c2e208d58.jpg

7th & 8th Floor:
300efa93ad1a02ff40e073ca37bc6409.jpg

Top Floor:
09b84aa923700645e9e6689b1ec0490e.jpg

Sorry I replied later than I planned to. Stuff came up. But I'm here now! ^u^ I'll move Eli somewhere in my next post, I didn't want it to get too long.

No bigs. I'm a patient person, but I don't know how long everyone wants to wait for TheHufflepuffRabbit TheHufflepuffRabbit to post a reply for Edgar before I just move ahead? I mean, I'll wait a week, but that's just me. I can kinda move ahead if anyone gets impatient or the story stagnates.

No need to edit your post Princept Princept But just to clarify some things up, the pipes that Ian, I think that's the character's name XD is holding are all attached to the rest of the hanging pipes, they just aren't secured to the wall. So he's not cradling anything like that. Also, since Ian jumped in, I don't know if Edgar even reached into Sasha's pocket to get the money, so it's possible no one has any idea how much money she's carrying.

Also, no worries TheHufflepuffRabbit TheHufflepuffRabbit I just want to make sure others don't get too antsy :P I personally don't mind waiting quite a while <3

Also, as general information, Sasha does stuff like this all the time. People probably think she's not right in the head and likely leave her alone. Kind of like how people won't call out someone with tourettes, or a stutter. Not entirely sure about the building's policies, but even if it's not allowed, she works for the government, and probably can get special treatment allowing overriding of rules?

Genjiomnom Genjiomnom Dammit! I originally typed that he was holding them up, but I went back to read exactly what it said and got a little confused. Same thing with the money. Thanks for letting me know. ( `o`)~

Yeah, no bigs. You don't have to edit it if you don't want to, as long as everyone knows. But yeah, I suppose it's up to TheHufflepuffRabbit TheHufflepuffRabbit if Edgar reached in her pocket before Ian interrupted, don't even know who to @ with that one XD Or not. Or would even be willing to reach in her pockets in the first place. It's a bit of an odd request XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back