• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Summer Camp?? IC (Percy Jackson)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
original (1).jpgShayla Elena Williams
Shayla yawns, "Of sweetie everyone has hidden rage. Let's find out what yours is." She grins and begins to approach him. He collapsed before she came into a foot radius of his and she snorted. "See my love interest? I wonder if he's crazy." She laughs. "Well, you just fell on your face without me having to interfere. That works for me." She laughs clutching her stomach from the intense laughter. "Love will never work for me, son of aphrodite. No one can come close. Oh, and you can't run from rage, fury, and craziness. We all have some crazy fury in us. I can pull any fury you have, even if it's towards others. But I need to be close to you. So if people run, I can't do anything. Oh and if that's really not the case. I CAN inflict a rabies-like state by a touch. I do not need existing emotions for that." The daughter of Lyssa explains. This camper just didn't seem to know anything about her powers even though she's been at camp for three years. Her powers were pretty useless but they did scare the shit out of most people. "I suppose you're not worth it. I wouldn't want to be tainted by that sickly aura you own."

Tags: SomeRandomCanuck SomeRandomCanuck and DarkstarUchiha DarkstarUchiha

Ethan Leifton
1589508861852.png

Seeing the conflict between the two people he started to laugh and clapped "Oh god this is just to great, honestly I can't get enough. Both of you, bravo." he smirked devilishly as he approached Shayla and leaning in whispered into her ear "You know just how to peak my interest, sometimes I'm thinking I might go mad for you." His eyes showing for once interest in something as he continued to talk "But please, lay off the pretty boy, we both already know that if you make a demigod mad or amplify their powers things don't bode well for the camp. I would hate to have to... clean up after you mess." He grinned implying something much more sinister "So lets refrain from doing something so boring and focus on this little game we have here."
Selitia Selitia
DarkstarUchiha DarkstarUchiha

Luke started laughing, "Hate and rage. I have no need for those. I will probably gain them when someone i love gets hurt." Luke slowly stands with a smile at Shay, "But right now i have nothing but love and compassion."
He than started speaking, "I do feel sad tho. I feel sad that you would think you would never find love." Luke was fully standing at this point, "Please dont think rage is all you need."
He than goes to use his charmspeak but than stops. "No I dont need to use that. That wouldn't help now would it. I have to give you time to see you error."
Luke looks at ethan, "Take care ok i promise you dont need to get involved."
he than smiled again and looked at Shayla, "Your hair matches your spirit. Your full of compassion too. you care about others your just afraid to show it because of what your powers have done."
Selitia Selitia SomeRandomCanuck SomeRandomCanuck

Shayla shakes her head. She was definitely about to unleash some sort of rage on that damned son of aphrodite. Fortunately, Leif interrupted and the rage forming in her vanished. "Fine, he's not nearly as fun as you." She cooed dramatically, mocking the tone of other girls he has toyed with.

"Oh pretty boy, I have never felt love." She laughs coldly. "Compassion? How amusing. Think what you want, but no one could ever get close. Your little love speech and bullshit does not sway me, but I'd love to see what id be like with compassion." She says sarcastically. "Well, your hair matches your personality, dumb blonde." She gives him a cute mocking smile, waves him away and turns her full attention to Leif.

Shayla couldn't help but play along to Leif's flirting. "Oh, I'll drive you more than mad." She grins seductively and turns away from him in a teasing manner. She huffs in agreement, "fair enough. It does get quite messy." She sighs. "Now don't think you can play me, Ethan." She turns her head to meet his eyes using his first name for emphasis. "But I don't think I could play you either." Her blood-red eyes sparkle with excitement. " I want a competition." Her lips curl into a devilish smirk. "I want to see who can get the other to have feelings for the other first. Obviously the loser is the one who falls first. What do you say?" She ran a hand through her ponytail once again. "Or did you want to add anything to it?' She distanced her self from him as she spoke, her curse would kick in if he stayed close to her.

Tags: SomeRandomCanuck SomeRandomCanuck and DarkstarUchiha DarkstarUchiha

Ethan Leifton

1589508861852.png

His eyes glared at her as she cooed him, but relaxed and returned to his original indifference and listening to her suggestion for a competition smirked and continuing to flirt said "Oh now you truly got my interest!" he pondered for a moment, looking at the ground as she stepped back then running his fingers through his hair said "It will be fun to toy with you, to see you become mad for my love! Well, anyway are there any restrictions and rules or are all tactics legal..." He gestured to the child of Aphrodite saying "Luke now come on its fun when you bring such cute girls to play.". He was curious on whether or not he could tame this wild flower, and how would he trample it, oh how he would enjoy doing so but he was also interested in what would happen if he lost, he slightly winced at the thought as a small pain came from his back.
Selitia Selitia
DarkstarUchiha DarkstarUchiha

Luke shook his head, "Wow just wow." he finished completely standing up. "Well you two make your little bet but im not in it." he smiled and went back to looking at the water.
He felt the tension between those two and Luke knew something they didnt. he smiled at the thought and finally picked up a rock and tossed it "alright"
Luke smiled, he was happy. he had his friends and they were basically his family. he just wanted one thing.

"Did I hit a nerve?" She asks rhetorically when he glares at her. She gave him a mock innocent smile, "Oops." She grins at his interest and crosses her arms. "Oh baby, your gonna be mad for me, not the other way around." She put a finger to her chin thinking about his questions. "Of course not. Where's the fun if you can't use those powers of yours. I'm dying to see them in action. I don't own any that will help me but, I don't need any to capture your heart." She says then recrosses her arms. She knew this boy was used to doing the toying, but she was quite different from other girls. She was wild, uncontrollable, yet still managed to be mysterious. "Woo me." She chuckles in an amused tone. "Before I woo yooou." She kept a pretty smile plastered to her lips yet her eyes revealed her bubbling excitement. This is the fun she wanted, it also helped that he was pretty attractive. She honestly wondered if she could win this, yet again who cares, alls fun that ends well for me. She walks up to him only an inch separates them, "But" she whispers into his ear, her tone low and smooth. She places her pointer finger under his chin and locks eyes with him, "You're doing the chasing first." She grins and traces her finger under his chin, she pulls it away and as she turns to walk away.

Tags: SomeRandomCanuck SomeRandomCanuck

Ethan Leifton

1589508861852.png

Feeling her finger underneath her chin, exhilarated him, never has he had a prey like this before and when she said those words his eyes glistened with joy. Before she could walk away he grabbed her arm, turned her and brought her close to his face and saying "Oh no, I'm not letting you leave this easy." Holding her close to him he brushed her hair, smirked and whispered "At least not without returning the favor. I will see you very soon." He blew lightly in her ear and stepped back, smiling before saying "Now if you excuse me I'll be going to get ready to swim, I challenged some kids to a swimming competition and I would hate to be late! Of course I would postpone that if you desire."
Selitia Selitia

When Leif wrapped his arms around her and brushed her hair she grinned, snaking her arms around his neck. "Oh no, I'm not letting you leave that easily." She repeated his words. Her eyes twinkle and she brought her face close to his. She smelt of roses and burning wood. "At least not without me having the last laugh." She says with a small smirk. It looks as if she was about to kiss him but she pulled away before her lips connected to his. "Hmm." She mused and pulls completely from him. "Actually I'd rather watch." She said. "I wouldn't mind seeing you in a swimsuit." She winked and him and chuckled. "Are you having it on the beach?" She asks.

Ethan Leifton
1589508861852.png

"Hm the smell of roses, how quaint." He thought to himself as she leaned in, the way she teased him was enjoyable, and he chuckled "Sure, sure you have the last laugh. But ya its going to be near here, but I'd like to see you in a swimsuit in the near future." he grinned as he turned to go get dressed "Maybe a nice swim in the beach would cool a hothead like yourself?"
Selitia Selitia

Lucks Norian
Interactions: FireMaiden FireMaiden
sirita_3 sirita_3 (bisexualll gang)

Lucks had lay down a lot, her back was starting to hurt a little bit. She let out a long breath as she stood back up, and she looked over to the two girls talking. She didn't know if she could walk in on them, and she didn't know either of them. She deciided it would be a good time to get to know people, so she walked closer to them. "Hi!" She said, smiling looking at the two.

Shayla chuckles, "Oh course. Wait and you'll be wowed. I might be able to rival an aphrodite child." She grins while goofily wiggling her eyebrows. Shayla was a little bit of weird and sexy, there was no in-between. "Well, I'll just be here waiting. I look forward to your little competition." She says and then laughs. "Oh you wish, something that simple can't cool someone as fiery as me." She chuckles and rolls her eyes sarcastically. When he was gone she sat on the sand wondering if it was even possible for her or Leif to even develop feelings for one another. She was definitely very interested in how this will play out. She couldn't help but wonder why Leif was the way he was. Was he like this when he was a little boy? Or did he develop this nack for toying with girls? She just sat there waiting to see where on the beach this would be taking place.

Ethan Leifton

1589508861852.png

He smiled at her remark saying "I'll take your word for it when I see it.". Walking towards the change room he entered, closed the door and bent down "God, this won't be good. She is really tempting me." muttering that his eyes grew cold as he took off his shirt, in the mirror viable scars and burns, he sighed and wondered "If I lose what will my punishment be? That hot mess for a mother won't be pleased.". He stopped, regained his composure and said "Never mind that, after all I will win her heart first...". After he changed he exited the building, he was decently fit, not perfect body like that of a son of Ares or Aphrodite but it was visible that he tries to keep appearances. He approached Shayla, put his hands on her shoulder and giving a light squeeze said in a joking manner "Well here is your service of the day".
Selitia Selitia

Shayla was deep in thought, can I actually win? He is a son of Nike.. She wondered with a long sigh. The sun was hot on her skin and made her uncomfortable, it was just way too hot. So she pulls the hair tie out of her hair and uses it to create a crop top with her shirt. Her crimson hair cascaded down her back in lightly messy beachy waves. Obviously her statement made to Leif was exaggerated but Shayla had a nice body, she was thin, athletically build, long legs. Didn't really have an impressive bust though. She chuckled as she thought of that. I wasn't blessed, she joked with herself. As she waited for him and watched the water, humming a little tune. She had a nice voice, nothing like an Apollo child but better than the average human. When she felt a hand squeeze her shoulder she looked up and grinned. "Mmm." She mused as she looked him over, "service indeed. You definitely got the looks department." She spoke in a smooth voice as if she was still in thought. She hadn't registered the scars, burns, and marks that adorned his body yet.

Luke continued to sit and watch the water at the beach. He thought about all that he had done so far to get here.
he smiled at the thought and finally picked up a rock and tossed it "alright"
Luke smiled, he was happy. truly happy as he could be. "There's only one thing i wish I could have."
He than ran his hand through his blonde hair and reached for another rock to toss it. Luke finally turned and started to walk away from the beach and back into camp.
Anyone Anyone

Clay Park
Tags: DarkstarUchiha DarkstarUchiha

IYkUdo4BDeOc_3PZQojrXNimhRlZNajVw13HTPTO8RD29vWyfeuKu8_vfQOYREgxHQO_6glesSDXRbFw0rA2fTE2IXkA0BBOGlQvvTD77GaNjU4AnRsCh5EaX_pLsE9leHegSoIG

Clay picked up his journal and pen, placing them into his bag securely. He rolled his neck, stretching as he stood, before folding his towel under one arm. He picked up his bag, slinging it over his shoulder, before he began to slowly walk back to the campgrounds. He was wearing an orange Camp-Halfblood t-shirt and a pair of shorts, but was barefoot, since he'd just been on the beach. He waved at a few campers as he passed, giving them all smiles.

He paused as he entered the campgrounds, seeing Luke. He smiled brightly, giving Luke a friendly wave. "Hey there!" He said cheerfully, pushing his glasses a little back up his nose. He walked over to the other boy, giving him another gentle smile. "How's it going?" He asked, kindly.

Ethan Leifton
1589508861852.png

When he heard her comment he smiled a little, then looking her up said "Well not looking bad yourself, A crop top and that body. I definitely can see where the confidence comes." He was enjoying the view and then leaned near to her saying "Maybe if this continues you might win, might...". He chuckled at his comment as he offered her a hand up, "They will come soon, if they wake up." He started to laugh, a devilish smile came upon his face. He checked the time with the watch in his bag and seeing the time said "I guess they won't, well too bad, I never told them that I would play fair.", his bad habits started to pick up again as he continued to smile that devilish grin, then calming himself said "Well I'll still take a swim, the heat is killing me.". Turning away from Shayla he started to stretch.

Mentions: Selitia Selitia

Luke smiled at Clay, "Oh hello?" he looked around, "How can I help you?" he than looks down as people pass.
Oh thank Aphrodite they did not notice me. Luke thought as he looked back up at Clay.
He made eye contact for a second and dropped to the floor.
his mind started to race again seeing Clay's future love. Or atleast one of them. Although for some reason Luke couldn't see the face.
He opens his eyes as this had lasted only a minute.
chinchillaqueen chinchillaqueen

Clay Park

IYkUdo4BDeOc_3PZQojrXNimhRlZNajVw13HTPTO8RD29vWyfeuKu8_vfQOYREgxHQO_6glesSDXRbFw0rA2fTE2IXkA0BBOGlQvvTD77GaNjU4AnRsCh5EaX_pLsE9leHegSoIG

Clay paused as Luke dropped to the floor. "Woah, dude, you ok?" He asked, concerned. He pushed lock of hair out of his eyes, reaching out to steady Luke. "Don't go fainting on me now." He said, giving a wry smile. He steadied Luke, before helping him to his feet. Clay gave the other boy a warm smile that inexplicably exuded peace and joy at the same time, looking the other boy in the eyes. "Do you faint often?" He asked, immediately switching into concerned, motherly mode. He patted the other boy on the back, before reaching into his backpack and pulling out a water bottle. "Here, have a drink. It should help you feel better."

Clay set his bag down on the soft grass, looking at Luke with an expression of concern. He wanted to make sure that the other boy was alright, and that this wasn't something he should be worried or concerned about.

Luke smirked, "From my three years here and many years of doing that yeah its normal." he smiled fully now and than brushed off his shorts and his light blue muscle shirt.
He than waved the drink away, "No thanks ill be fine. Its just one of my powers."He sighed and looked around as he was spotted by another group of girls and guys who had a crush on him. "Oh no." Luke than grabbed Clay's hand and than whispered, "This is nothing don't act like it is."
When the crowd came over Luke smiled, "Hi guys I dont have time to hang out or talk I promised to give Clay a make over." A few girl whined, "But Luke a date with us first." than a tough looking guy smiled at Luke, "Nah cuties mine for the night."
Luke scratched the back of his head. "Well you see?" Luke raised his hand that was holding Clays. "I've already started the process of looking at his future love life."
the group sighed and whined and finally started to leave. Leaving a few guys still checking Luke out.
Luke lets go of Clay's hand and than starts to walk away.

Clay Park

Clay looked at the boy, still a little concerned. "Well, if you're sure..." He said, stowing the bottle back in his bag, picking it up off the ground. He smiled sheepishly at the tornado of people who had arrived to gawk at Luke, blushing slightly. He turned to Luke, as he let go of his hand, walking after the other boy. "So, son of Aphrodite?" He guessed, elbowing the other boy cheekily. "Well, does that happen a lot too?" He asked, grinning. Clay hiked his bag up higher onto his shoulder, giving the other boy an apprising look. "So, I guess your name is Luke, then." He said, looking at the other boy. He stuck out a hand, smiling brightly. "I'm Clay."

Clay's smile just seemed to ooze happiness, in a good way. It wasn't too much or overwhelming, he just seemed to have an aura of joy that brightened up the air around him. If the other boy shook his hand, there would be a warm flood of happiness that entered Luke's body, leaving him a little euphoric. Clay chewed his lip absentmindedly, looking at Luke. "So, how long have you been at camp?" He asked cheerfully.

Luke nodded with a smile, "Yeah it does sadly." he than nodded again, "Hi Clay."
he than kept moving and towards the forest. "Three years plus a little." Luke kept moving he wasn't gunna stand in the open not right now.
he noticed Clay still following him. "Thanks by the way for letting me use you as an excuse."
he than entered the forest and started towards the creek.

• Elliot Young
    97b534f48e9f55966c7b9a2cb128a2a8.jpg

[div class=Text]
    Elliot found a somewhat secluded spot in the woods nearby the cabins, he didn't travel too deep into the woods fearing that some monster might jump him. Even though the barrier wouldn't allow monsters in. Sliding the sword out of its wooden sheath Elliot found somewhat open space for training, he didn't want to accidentally hit a tree, a couple of days ago he witnessed a camper being yelled at by a nymph for stepping on a flower and it wasn't pleasant to watch or hear.

Elliot readied himself, taking a sturdy stance while holding the sword in front of him as he was taught. Just like the demigod himself, the stance was awkward and stiff, he wasn't relaxed at all and his whole body was tense. After getting prepared Elliot took a few practices swings, and just like his stance they were awkward and rigged as well, but as the boy continued swinging and visualizing what his previous mentor had said the strokes became more natural, looks like he's starting to get the basics down rather quickly as most demigods do. He was beginning to work up a sweat.

For campers walking outside or around the woods they might see a quick flash of light as the sunlight occasionally reflected of Elliot's sword, though most ignored it.

[class=Text]
    max-width:70%;
    min-width:50%;
    min-height:20%;
    margin:8px auto;
    padding:10px;
    background:Grey;
    border:3px solid Darkblue;
    border-radius: 10px 10px 10px 10px;
    -webkit-border-: 30px 3px 3px 3px;
    overflow:hidden;
    color:White;
    text-align:left;
    font-size:14px;
    font-family: Verdana;[/class][div class=Text]
    Tags: Anyone
    [/div]
    [/div]

Clay Park

Clay considered the boys words. He didn't like that people liked him, found him attractive? Most children of Aphrodite did, loved it even. Clay paused, considering, before he continued to follow the other boy into the forest. "Oh, cool!" He said brightly. "Three years, that's a pretty long time!" It was, for most people. Not for Clay, but for a lot of people it was. "No problem." Clay said, beaming. He followed the other boy down to the creek, before he set his bag down on the bank and stepped gently into the creek's waters. He let the cool water trickle over his bare feet, and he smiled contentedly. He turned to look at Luke, briefly feeling a twinge of guilt. He kind of felt like he was imposing on the other boy, bothering him. Momentarily, he considered just asking Luke if he was bothering him, but nervousness got the better of him, so he remained silent. Clay looked up, admiring the way the light filtering through the tree dappled the ground beautifully, absentmindedly fiddling with the necklace that was full of clay beads around his neck.

Shayla grins, "Confidence is my middle name." She chuckles and smirks, "might? Well, that's music to my ears." She says. "Fair doesn't fit you, sweetie." She grins and stands up, her hair fell below her mid-back. "I think I'll take a swim too." She stands up and heads towards the water, she was 100% going to swim with her clothes on, she didn't give a single crap. She walked past him, not bothering to stretch and steps into the water. The cool water sent a shiver up her back and she sighs in contentment. "Are you going to join me?" She asks while walking further into the water. Her clothes clung to her body, showing off her curves. She dove into the water when she was waist-high, then resurfacing seconds later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back