• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Summer Camp?? IC (Percy Jackson)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
original (1).jpgShayla Elena Williams
Shayla's rolls her eyes again, "I'll pout and scoff again if it gets your attention." She grins, "for anyone else, no." She shook her head. "Honestly I don't want them to fear me, well not yet. But unfortunately most of them do." She put a finger to her chin and her smile fell. "I get a kind of dopamine rush from the look they give me." She shrugs knowing that was not normal. She got a rush of pleasure from people who feared her, maybe it was her mother's doing. Or her fathers. She zoned out thinking about it, grappling with her feelings. She shook it off minutes later and met his eyes. "I don't prefer the hero side." She exclaims with a devilish smirk. "Havoc is so much more amusing." She said and turns from his gaze.
Tags: SomeRandomCanuck SomeRandomCanuck

bev-johnson-png.721754
Olivia Hernandez
Interacting with: FireMaiden FireMaiden (Rea) RykerD3M1G0D RykerD3M1G0D (Lucks)
"That sounds good! And yes the food is pretty amazing, they pretty much make whatever you want so don't be shy in putting in requests." She replied, happy she managed to keep the conversation going for once, as this was way out of her expertise. She hadn't noticed the girl that had walked up to them, so when she spoke up Olivia almost jolted out of her clothes. She turned her attention towards the newcomer. She smiled politely back as she waved slightly. "Hi there."

Lucks Norian
Interactions: FireMaiden FireMaiden sirita_3 sirita_3

"Hey." Lucks says, smiling, looking at the pair. "Sorry for startling you" She says, laughing a little. She yawned, looking at them. "So you're the Nemisis kid, " Lucks points at the one with the darker aura, "and you're the nice one" She says pointing towards the other girl. "I'm Lucks, what are your names?"

Clay Park
Tags: DarkstarUchiha DarkstarUchiha

IYkUdo4BDeOc_3PZQojrXNimhRlZNajVw13HTPTO8RD29vWyfeuKu8_vfQOYREgxHQO_6glesSDXRbFw0rA2fTE2IXkA0BBOGlQvvTD77GaNjU4AnRsCh5EaX_pLsE9leHegSoIG
Clay smiled, standing and taking Luke's hand. "Aright." He said, rising to his feet. A bright smile broke through the dark clouds of his face, and for a moment it was almost like a moment ago they hadn't been bemoaning the woes of being a halfblood. He stood, stretching, before turning to Luke. "Alright." He said with a brisk joy. "Where are we going? What are we doing? What's next?" He asked brightly.

Luke smiled and pulled Clay along to the opening that was inside a tree. "Ok we gotta climb through here." Luke started to make his way up the rocks and through the tree and hopped out, "Come on." he smiled directly at Clay. "You can do it I know you can." he started to look at Clay differently, You know he is kinda cute. Luke shook his head at the thought. "Behave Luke" He mumbled.
chinchillaqueen chinchillaqueen

Ethan Leifton
Mentioned: Selitia Selitia
1589508861852.png

He looked at her with a smirk and approached her slowly as she turned away, genitally turning her head to face him, in his eyes the look of intrigue and malice, "Isn't that what makes the world fun? To screw not only with common people but the children of gods now those are the most fun to break, their arrogance and virtue is sickening but so enjoyable when slowly destroyed." he brought his face closer to her and held her back, when they where centimetres away he stopped and grinned devilishly "But what will happen when you break? When desire overwhelms one of us? That will be even more enjoyable, more interesting, more desirable."

When Shayla's eyes met Leif's she smirks. "Are you already on my side?" She asks with a simple grin. Her breath hitched as he brought her close, their faces only centimeters apart. "Or do I have to bring you to it?" She puts a hand on his cheek and places her forehead on his. "When I break there will only be rage, the question is what will happen when you break?" Her voice was soft and gentle. She pulled her forehead from his, her eyes filled with wonder and curiosity. Suddenly her face scrunched up and her eyes grew wide. "What are you doing?!" She howls, breaking from his grasp and shoving him away. "What haven't you felt my curse?! What did you do?!" She shouts panic rising in her tone. "What powers do you really have?" She narrows her eyes while distancing herself. She hadn't realized that she no longer emitted that "curse" she held. "What is going on...?" She thought aloud, the aura around her no longer tangible.

Ethan Leifton
Mentioned: Selitia Selitia
1589508861852.png
He laughed as she pulled away and with a devilish grin said "Victoria mihi, lets just say my ability, technically it boosts my attributes like my strength, agility or even sanity. However it does have its... drawbacks, if I lose our little competition I will probably in fact go insane or worse." He looked worried for a moment but said "Though I don't know what would happen if I went insane, sometimes my actions make me think I am already at that state." he turned around, his back visible and said "Sometimes, even an ability like mine has draw backs." he dug his nails into his hand, cutting it and letting blood run a bit to refocus, his mind had been hazy but he let her pay no mind, mumbling he said "That fucking bitch of a mother really will enjoy my punishment this time."

Clay Park

IYkUdo4BDeOc_3PZQojrXNimhRlZNajVw13HTPTO8RD29vWyfeuKu8_vfQOYREgxHQO_6glesSDXRbFw0rA2fTE2IXkA0BBOGlQvvTD77GaNjU4AnRsCh5EaX_pLsE9leHegSoIG
Clay smiled, following Luke. He hopped over the rocks agilely before emerging form the tree, making his way along after Luke. He paused as Luke spoke, not hearing what he had said. "What was that?" He asked, looking at Luke curiously as he continued to follow. He hiked his bag further up on his shoulder as he followed after Luke, giving the other boy a bright smile as they stepped back out into the sunlight, emerging from the cave they had been in.

Luke shakes his head, "Nothing lets go get our stuff on the bank." Luke smiles and heads to the bank and puts on his shoes and hands Clay his stuff, "There you go." Luke looks at Clay and suddenly sees hearts around Clay and than blinks and they disappear. Mom stay out of this. Luke thinks to himself. Luke again focuses on Clay, "So lets go what do you wanna do now?"

Clay Park

Clay nodded, shouldering his bag before returning to Luke. He hiked his bag further up on his shoulder, looking at the other boy. "Oh, I don't know!' Clay said, thinking. "If you want, we can stop by the Eleos cabin? It's nice, pretty quiet there." He said pensively. "You might like it there, actually." He said, turning to the other boy. "It's just a little bit this way, come on." He turned and began walking in the direction of the Eleos cabin, humming brightly to himself.

Luke continued to follow Clay and let him lead the way to the Eleos cabin. Luke looks at the male and than hurries to walk next the them. Luke's hair was messed up and wet and as they entered the camp people were staring at him since he wasn't all done up.
A boy ran up, "See thats what I like about you Luke your hot and you know how to have fun and your not afraid to get dirty." He than looked at Clay, "Lets ditch the chump and you can come hang out with a real man."
Luke smirked, "Sorry, Busy" Luke grabbed Clay's hand and continued to walk.

"That power doesn't directly influence someone else's, correct?" Shayla asks, her body tense and her eyes narrowed. "I can show you what being mad feels like, if you ever want to know." She began to ring the water from her hair and head out of the water. "I think your time is up. Come find me another time, playboy. It's almost dinnertime anyway." She turns her head to face him and winks. She had no idea why Leif could be around her for so long. Her clothes stuck to her body and water wet the sand underneath her. She grabbed her shoes and pulled the hair tie from her shirt. She threw her hair into a messy bun then began to ring the water from her clothing. "Today was fun, tomorrow may not be." She flashed him an unreadable smirk begins to walk away.

Clay Park

Clay smiled at the strangers who fawned over look in a friendly way, giving them a well meaning smile and a wave. He blushed slightly as the other boy called him a chump, before his blush melted into a humorous smile, taking no offence at the insult. He kept walking, pulling Luke along to the Eleos cabin, until they finally arrived outside. "There." Clay said brightly, turning to look at Luke. "Home sweet home!" He said cheerfully.

The Eleos cabin was a small, unassuming building. It looked... well, rather plain compared to many of the other cabins. It was a rustic cottage, which appeared quite small and unassuming from the outside. A wooden fence stood around the cottage, enclosing a large space inside of which a garden, a small fountain, the cabin, and a handful of animals, including a few chickens were enclosed. A hand painted sign hung in the fence, proclaiming "Welcome!" in bright letters, punctuated by a smiley face. The cabin itself was wooden, appearing quite small from the outside. It had a small porch with some furniture, but was surrounded by a beautifully well kept garden. Lanterns hung, unlit but allowing for the cabin to be illuminated at night, and the whole place just exuded calm, cheery comfort.

Clay stepped forward, unlatching the fence and swinging it open, stepping side before allowing Luke to enter, then closing it. "Here we are!" Clay said shyly. The cabin appeared empty, there was no noise from within, no people other than the quiet clucking of hens. He rubbed his neck, abashedly. "Sorry there isn't a... welcome party?" He said, a little embarrassed. "It's just me. There's some lemonade in the kitchen though, if you want!" He said, walking up to the front door but not going inside just yet.

Luke smiles, "Its alright." He walks within the cabin and looks around at the entire place and when he mentions the welcome party Luke quickly says, "No no no don't worry. I........I actually like it to be honest."
He walks to Clay and grabs both hands, "Dont forget getting alone time is hard for me because of how many people live in my cabin." He pulls Clay to the couch and sits on it with him and smiles, "It's nice could use a punching bag in here but its nice. I like a good gym you know."
He laughs and looks at Clay and than goes silent, "Sorry by the way. It feels like your kinda lonely. Im sorry."

Clay Park

Clay nodded, smiling gently as Luke grabbed both his hands. "Yeah, I can see how that would be a problem. It's nice to get away sometimes." He said, empathising with Luke. He turned, looking around the empty house. "Well, like the sign says, you're always welcome in Eleos cabin!" He said brightly, smiling softly at Luke. He paused as Luke spoke. "It is a little lonely sometimes." He admitted softly, turning to look around the room. "Not very many people stop by, so it gets to be pretty empty in this house." He looked at the floor awkwardly, tapping his foot uncomfortably. Clay didn't like talking about himself. Or his problems.

Luke smiled, "Well we can hang out more." He than looked in Clay's eyes, "So tell me more about you and your problems." he grabbed his hand and leaned and layed his head on clays shoulder, "You keep asking about mine tell me about yours."
Luke than listened and felt relaxed. Clay relaxed him.

Clay Park

Clay blushed, looking at Luke. "My problems?" He asked, looking at the other boy. He blinked, a little surprised, considering. "I..." he paused, thinking. He was lonely, of course. It was a little empty in that cabin. And he had other problems but... he shook his head internally. "I don't really have any." He said to Luke, smiling gently at the other boy. "Besides, I wouldn't ask you about your problems if I didn't want to hear." He said gently, giving Luke a gentle, kind nudge. He let Luke lean against him, looking around the room contentedly.

Luke looked at Clay and smiled at him, "You dont have to do that you know?" Luke than looked down, "Listen I've had to charmspeak and talk out situations a lot. I know peoples facial expressions." He looked at Clay, "You dont have to hide your problems so I dont worry about them." Luke looks down, "it actually makes me feel bad because you wont let me help you."
Luke stands up and walks to a window, "Im not useless you know."

Clay Park

Clay blinked, surprised. "I'm not hiding anything!" He replied quickly, a touch indignantly. "What makes you think I need help solving my problems?" He asked, bristling under the other boy's scrutiny. He stood, flushing. "I never said you were useless!" He spluttered, throwing his hands up. "What even makes you think that? I-..." He threw his hands up, frustrated. He gave the other boy a look that was half of a glare, half of a exasperated look. He ran a hand through his curly hair with a huff.

Luke walks up and holds up one finger and puts it on Clay's lips. "SHHH." Luke looks at Clay's eyes and watched as his innocent eyes were looking at Luke. He than smiled gently, "It's ok if your lonely." Luke kisses Clay on the cheek, "i'll always be around."
He walks to the other side of the cabin and looks outside, "Sorry maybe I should leave."
Luke starts to head to the front door.

Clay Park

Clay flushed angrily as Luke put a finger to his lips, before the flush melted into a soft blush as the other boy kissed him. Clay blinked in surprise, his blush deepening to a dark red. He blinked again, opening his mouth as if to speak but not making any noise. He closed it, before opening it again, then closing it once more. Clay stood there, stunned for a moment. He looked slightly dazed and confused, as if he wasn't really sure what was going on.

Luke starts rubbing his arm and looks at the floor, "Listen Clay I like you, but I I I dont know im sorry this is weird and you probably dont feel the same."
He quickly heads out the door to the campfire area.
Luke looks at the ground, "Hes sweet and gentle and kind." but what if Im wrong i didnt see me in his future i couldnt see who it was."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back