• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Summer Camp?? IC (Percy Jackson)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Luke looked at Ethan, "Sorry Ethan didn't mean for the crowd to follow." luke watched as he finally had lost the crowd. "I cant seem to get a minute alone. Guys wanting to take me out to dinner. Than girls want me to take them out."
he than sighed, "I JUST WANT PEACE AND QUIET FOR A SECOND!" luke sat down and looked at the water. "So how are you?" Luke smiled as it was starting to get relax with the company of just one person.
SomeRandomCanuck SomeRandomCanuck

Lucks Norian
Interactions: FireMaiden FireMaiden

Lucks had stuck her hands into her pockets, and she was looking at the two people talking in front of the cabin. She looked over, wondering if they would be fine with her coming over, but then deciding against it, instead just standing there awkwardly. She eventually sat down on the grass, hugging her legs close, before lying back onto the ground, looking up at the sky. She shaded her face with her hand and stayed there looking up.

Ethan Leifton

1589508861852.png

"No Problem man you always put on a show" After Luke yelled at the crowd Ethan laughed as the kids where mumbling and leaving the scene saying "Man this never gets old they just don't learn." Catching his breath he continued to talk "Oh me I am doing fine just looking for another um... victim to relieve my boredom. You already know the whole routine." Sure his actions where considered terrible by some but he enjoyed the game, that rush of the hunt to see who will capture the person's heart first. He rustled his hair and chuckled as he laid on the sand.
DarkstarUchiha DarkstarUchiha

Luke looks at ethan and smiles, "Yeah i know what you usually do." he than looks down at the sand, "We still have never fought tho. it would be interesting to see us go at it."
he than shook his head, "No charmspeak for me it would be too easy." he laughs, "Perks of being Bi i can affect both genders."
luke than looked up, "Thanks mom."

Ethan Leifton
1589508861852.png

He smirked at Luke's comments "Maybe because I'm not a teen whose hormones are acting up? Maybe because we both enjoy playing around a bit? Who knows" then thinking about it he smirked with a slight devilish look and said "That would be an interesting game, I mean sure you have the powers of a literal love god but my mother never enjoys when I lose. Lets make this a little challenge, it would be... fun to say the least."

Luke smirked, "sorry I don't make deals with the devil." he looked at Ethan. "Just because i'm the son of the goddess of love doesn't mean I don't have any brains."
he laughed, "Unlike some of my siblings i have some sense." He looked back at the water, "You should know that."
it was true Luke was a strategist. If he wasn't claimed as a child of Aphrodite. you would've thought he was a child of Athena or even Ares.

• Elliot Young
    97b534f48e9f55966c7b9a2cb128a2a8.jpg

[div class=Text]
    Elliot managed to slip his way into the Hermes cabin which wasn't hard considering that's where he slept and there wasn't a whole lot of people inside as everyone else was out doing their normal demigod things. Anyways no one seemed to notice the dark-haired boy snake his way around the cabin, or at least they didn't care about him. It took Elliot a while to find his rolled-up sleeping bag, he was more worried about someone stealing that then his sword since there were like a dozen identical ones back in the shed.

Finally locating his sleeping bag Elliot reached into the middle and pulled out the sheathed shortsword without undoing the tie on the bag. The sword itself wasn't that impressive, short, dinged up in some places, it was rather plain-looking, and it rested in a similar boring-looking wooden scabbard. Pulling it out just a bit Elliot looked at the bronze blade and the slight glow that it gave off, it looked alright at least with his limited knowledge on swords.

figuring that it was fine Elliot slid the rest of the sword back into the scabbard and weaving his way back to the cabin entrance, making sure to keep the sword close to his side. Exiting the building and walking down the steps Elliot looked around the camp, trying to figure out a nice secluded place to train. Maybe heading towards the woods would be a good start.

[class=Text]
    max-width:70%;
    min-width:50%;
    min-height:20%;
    margin:8px auto;
    padding:10px;
    background:Grey;
    border:3px solid Darkblue;
    border-radius: 10px 10px 10px 10px;
    -webkit-border-: 30px 3px 3px 3px;
    overflow:hidden;
    color:White;
    text-align:left;
    font-size:14px;
    font-family: Verdana;[/class][div class=Text]
    Tags: Anyone
    [/div]
    [/div]

Ethan Leifton
1589508861852.png

He smiled and said "That's why I'm intrigued with you. Normally an demigod would jump at the chance. Well if you where like those other... let's just say rash teens we wouldn't be sitting here now would we." He sighed and said "Well that's to bad, maybe another day. Though I wonder why you don't play the game?" he had tried this with Luke everyday and again everyday he would be turn down, though Ethan found this entertaining.

Luke smiles, "because why cheat at the game when you can just enjoy playing." he sat down next to ethan after standing to stretch. "Follow the rules and eventually you will be rewarded"
he than looked at the water again. "one break in the rhythm and it causes a bunch of waves which can interrupt the balance." Luke picked up a rock and tossed it in the water and watched the ripples spread.

Ethan Leifton

1589508861852.png

"Now come on I only occasionally cheat in the games" he jokingly said, looking at the ripples he laughed "The break in the rhythm is what keeps things interesting, its no fun for a competition to have a foreseen winner, a little tampering makes things more exciting." He turned around to see a group of campers, probably some newcomers looking at the two. Chuckling he turned to Luke and said "Now look over there, another group of fan girls has been created. Now you got to put on a show for them." clearly the comment was teasingly about the powers of Aphrodite.

Luke smiles, " now now you know better." he than turns Ethan back around and towards the water. "So Ethan besides getting people to make deals with you what have you been doing?"
he picked up another rock and skipped it. he watched as it happened. He than leaned back and looked at the sky.

Ethan Leifton
1589508861852.png

He thought for a moment then relied "Well I have been reading, lazing around, training a bit and looking after some of the new kids" as he said that he really meant a slightly different meaning towards looking after but never the less continued on "But honestly I got bored of all that. So I wanted a challenge so I thought to myself 'Hey Luke has some cute siblings why not ask him to introduce me to one?' But before I found you, you came with that group" He picked up a rock and skipping it sighed.

Luke laughed, "Well Ethan i can't really help you there. You need to find someone for yourself." he than picked up another stone and tossed it.
he watched it skip again across the water. "Ethan have we had a quest pop up in a while or is it just me and has it been quiet around here."
he waited for his reply.

Ethan Leifton
1589508861852.png

"It has been quite for a while, the last one I saw was about maybe 2-3 weeks ago and it was some minor quest for some lowly beast. Honestly I think they are just trying to prepare the newcomers for their quests. Plus I mean there hasn't been many competitions either" he said thoughtfully and groaned "Man those competitions where so much fun though. When they didn't ban me" He tossed another stone.

Luke nodded, "I thought so too. But even for the second and third year campers they haven't had any."
he threw another stone, "Well that's what happens when your powers affect competition." luke smiles, "I dont use my charmspeak unless needed."
he than starts to hum. "Singing has been taken away from me though which sucks."

Ethan Leifton
1589508861852.png

He smirked and said "Now that's unfair I can't help myself that my abilities affect the game. We are Demigods! As well if you had singing talent I'd expect that Aphrodite cheated on yet another god. Though the lack of quests is disturbing..." He shook his head, brushed his legs and staring at the sea said "So want to do anything? Pester some other poor people? Or see the limits of that power of yours if I amplify it?" He curiously looked at Luke and looked at the group of teens in the background still looking then shrugged and said "Then again we could figure out why there aren't any quests coming in."

Luke smirked at Ethan, "Probably the last one." he than stood up ready. "Also i dont even have to try and sing the emotion i get in is my only problem but i dont do it so i dont have a problem."
he than looked at ethan, "well lets go lets find the oracle."

Ethan Leifton
1589508861852.png

Dusting himself off he stood up and joked "Aw your no fun. Plus that emotion is also the thing getting you in the same situation everyday." after standing up he realized something and then said "Oh shit we have to see that old hag." He remembered the last time he went on a quest and chuckled a bit. He started to walk towards the oracle's building with Luke "Oh we should watch out for your groupies.".

original (1).jpgShayla Elena Williams
Shayla had wandered off towards the beach, lost in thought. She had her hands in her pocket and her leather jacket sunk to her elbows. What a drag. She thought while blowing her bangs from her face. She scanned the area around her and enjoyed the breeze that tickled her skin. The sand swallowed her feet and filled her shoes. Now, who would be interesting to screw with today? She thought of people who would amuse her. The main name that ran through her head was Leif, Camp half-bloods playboy. An amused smirk flew to her lips as she thought of the games she could play with him. As she continued to walk her thoughts ran wild. In the distance, she saw two forms that looked, male. When she got closer her smirk widened. Speaking of the devil. She thought. "Look who we have here." She exclaims playfully. "Cabin 10's most eligible bachelor and the playboy himself! What a treat." She chuckles. She kept a few feet distance between them due to her mother's curse and crossed her arms over her chest. "Now what would you two be doing? Plotting?" She asks in a sarcastically dramatic tone. The aura she gave off screamed, "don't come any closer". She could slowly drive you mad.
Tags: SomeRandomCanuck SomeRandomCanuck and DarkstarUchiha DarkstarUchiha

bev-johnson-png.721754
Olivia Hernandez
Interacting with: Rea ( FireMaiden FireMaiden )
She looked at the girl, Rea huh? "Me? My name's Olivia. I'm from the Hephaestus cabin." She explained and put her hands into her dungarees pockets. She tried holding it back, but a small yawn escaped her lips. "Oh sorry, I've been up all night." She apologized before she noticed the girls flicker towards the distance. Olivia tilted her head a bit in curiosity but decided not to get involved.

"So how's the camp life treating you so far?" She asked, trying to hold some small talk, even though she wasn't exactly the most social person on the camp. The most interactions she had was when someone needed something fixed. She didn't mind however, as that only gave her more time to focus on her inventions.

Luke smiled at the Ethan and was about to say something when they were both interrupted by Shayla. Luke listened and stayed quiet, "Now now Shay don't you think you should be controlling yourself better?" he was signaling towards her aura. "You know better than to let that get out of control. he than stood closer to ethan and kept thinking to himself. Ok is she going to start trouble today or not?
"no..... no ploting today either."
SomeRandomCanuck SomeRandomCanuck Selitia Selitia

Clay Park
Tags: anyone

tumblr_nwkw3rKZVr1tnzzp3o1_1280.png
Clay smiled serenely to himself, allowing the sun to warm his back as he wrote slowly in the journal in front of him. He was lying on a towel, on the shore of the beach, all by himself. The sun was bright and warm today, and the breeze was perfectly soft enough to keep clay cool, but did not make him too cold. He set down the book for a moment, stretching, before picking it up again and continuing to write. The journal was a nice, leather bound journal. It looked a little old, and had certainly seen better days, but it had definitely seen a lot of love from Clay. Many of its pages were dogeared and a little ratty around a few of the edges, but he didn’t seem to mind.

Clay closed the journal and tied it shut with a cord, setting it down beside him before setting the pen on top of it. He rolled over onto his back, setting his glasses next to the journal and letting the sun warm him gently. His face had a small, content smile on it, even though he seemed to have no reason to be smiling. Ah, well. Life was good at Camp Half Blood.

Last edited:
Ethan Leifton
1589508861852.png

Before the two could leave the beach he heard someone call out to them, looking at the silhouette he realized who it was as she came closer. It was Shayla, a girl who could drive him mad, within a meter distance. With a somewhat indifferent look he chuckled at her joke saying "Now isn't it the loner queen? Why would such a cute girl like you be doing here? Plus if I was plotting it would be to get you mad.". He enjoyed this exchange of words they had, tho he was usually lazing about when they would meet. He ran his fingers through his hair and said to Luke "Now there is a fine toy to relieve my boredom.".
Selitia Selitia DarkstarUchiha DarkstarUchiha

original (1).jpgShayla Elena Williams
Shayla bursts out laughing. "Are you stupid?" She asks the blonde boy. "Who do you think you are? A king? Just because YOU say to control myself I should instantly have control! What a stupid concept!" She continues to laugh uncontrollable. "Be realistic son of aphrodite, get off that high horse." When she stopped laughing a wicked grin tainted her lips. "You should know better than to talk to me like you have a lick of control over me. I'm the last demigod in this camp that you could ever control." A dark glint forms in her eyes. "Do you think it's wise to say that to me? To talk as if you are my superior? I can show you who has control." She chuckles. "With a mere touch, I can amplify the rage you feel from my presence. I can turn you mad from just stepping closer." She took a step closer as she spoke the word but not close enough to actually inflict madness, this was a warning. Shayla was a force to be reckoned with. "But by all means, test me." Her grin morphed into a wicked smirk. "Well, that's boring." She says in mock disappointment. "Whatever your boing me."

She turns her attention to Leif and the wicked smirk instantly became playful. "Oh, you know just wandering, lookin' for a little fuuunn" She dragged the word out for emphasis, her tone was playfully cute. Shayla threw a hand to her left hip and ran her right one through her crimson ponytail. "So playboy, wanna play a game?" She grins.

Tags: SomeRandomCanuck SomeRandomCanuck and DarkstarUchiha DarkstarUchiha

Luke smirked at the red head, "The truth is Shay im not angry your here. So amplifying my anger wont work."
he started to look her in the eyes, "Besides I had a ques......." Luke was cut off as he dropped to the ground.
His mind started to race. He had seen Shay and another male. Luke looked deeper, "Who is it."
He seen shay holding someones hand. "I see it."
Luke laid on the ground for another moment and than opened his eyes. "That was a rough one."
SomeRandomCanuck SomeRandomCanuck Selitia Selitia

Users who are viewing this thread

Back