• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Summer Camp?? IC (Percy Jackson)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
(/)code
bev-johnson-png.721754
Olivia Hernandez
Anyone Anyone
Olivia's morning had been normal, stressful, but normal nonetheless. She hasn't slept that night, mostly since the day before she went to bed at five pm and woke up at 11:30 pm. So she was awake the whole night again. She didn't mind that though, she got a lot of peace and quiet at the workshop during the nights. No need to keep an eye on her younger half-siblings from her cabin. This night had been especially inspiring, as she had made big progress on her latest innovation, jet pack shoes. She had been on the verge of a breakthrough this morning when one of the Hermes kids had decided to try to take them for a test run.

Well, he can enjoy the sickbay because Olivia would probably murder him when she saw him again, as she had to start from scratch. For now, she needed to return to her cabin to try to see if she could find the starting plans for the shoes. She walked past most of the cabins while yawning slightly.

(/)code

Luke's day started with him waking up like any other day. He rose and hopped into the shower and bathed himself. He always enjoyed a good shower he liked the water as it hit him. As he scrubbed himself he soon rinsed off and headed off to his next part of his morning which was clothing himself. He grabbed a nice muscle shirt and some shorts and put on his white tennis shoes. He also grabbed his Baton and attached it to his side and started to the front of the cabin. He smiled as his other cabin mates were taking there time getting up and fixing there hair. Luke however was able to wake up and move his hair was fine after all he just took his shower.
His cabin mates looked at him as he walked through the cabin. He didn't mind the stares however some of them were jealously stares. He knew they were. Not all kids had the ability of charmspeak and he was one who did. Not only that he was really rare he was a male with the ability. He also had another strange ability. He could see future love lives of people he touched and sometimes even just looked at. Luke finally made his way to the porch of the cabin and sat on the stairs. he had been here for three years and he wanted to be cabin leader.

• Claudine Suko
    original (2).jpg

[div class=Text]
    Claudine had absentmindedly walked in the direction of her cabin. The anger bubbling in her had brought her back to where it started. Her pink hair swayed behind her as her hips sway in rhythm to her hair. Her signature neutral expression plastered onto her face. When I get my hands on the culprit I'll- She thought but was distracted by her fellow cabin member lounging on the cabin's porch.

A sly smirk crept it's way onto her lips and a hand flew to her hip. "Did you just wake up? My screaming didn't wake you?" She says in a rather sarcastic tone. "My, my i'm surprised." She took a few steps closer and yawns. "Still daydreaming?" She asks. "What is it that you daydream about?" She asks again giving him no chance to actually answer. That was one of Claudine's bad habits. She barely let another person talk.

[class=Text]
    max-width:70%;
    min-width:50%;
    min-height:20%;
    margin:8px auto;
    padding:10px;
    background:#fff;
    border:3px solid pink;
    border-radius: 10px 10px 10px 10px;
    -webkit-border-: 30px 3px 3px 3px;
    overflow:hidden;
    color:#313131;
    text-align:left;
    font-size:14px;
    font-family: Verdana;[/class][div class=Text]
    Interacting With: FireMaiden FireMaiden
    [/div]
    [/div]

Luke looked at the pink haired girl as she didn't let him speak at first. He smiled at her and suddenly he zoned out. She popped up in his mind. It was happening he was seeing one of her future loves. Luke soon snapped out of it and stood up and smiled, "Sorry i was just deep in thought."
He than made his way down the porch and closer to her, "I can tell you've been up for a minute. Oh and screaming why were you doing that." he noticed her beign sarcastic and he brushed it off. He could be mean if he wanted ,but he would rather not be.
Selitia Selitia

• Claudine Suko
    original (2).jpg

[div class=Text]
    Claudine couldn't help but roll her eyes. Zone out while I speak to you why don't you. She thought in annoyance. "Oh sweet Luke, someone bent my daggers. I had a whole yelling session with the cabin this morning, but no one fessed up and no one could tell me who could have done it." She smiles an obviously fake smile. "I always get an answer, or a clue but, this time I didn't. Someone out of the cabin must have done it, though I'm sure someone saw something." She runs a hand through her long hair and sighs. "If you know anything it would be greatly appreciated." She said genuinely. She placed a finger on her chin in thought. He's oblivious. She thought was an amused chuckle. She found her half-sibling to be amusing. He was always kind when others resorted to anger, insults, and so on. He just ignored her sarcastic remarks and continued on with the day. She respected that.

[class=Text]
    [/div]
    [/div]

Luke nodded at her and smiled at her, "well im sorry that they are bent." luke than thought just like your ego. Luke shook his head at the thought. Damn his mom and how she was big on drama. He than motioned her to follow him, "Well lets go fill out a report at the counselors cabin." He than scratched the back of his head and suddenly sparkles went around him as he did a dorky smile. Another part of being the goddess of love son. He didn't wanna attract people it just happened. hfe did want to find his true love of course. While he smiled at Claudine he heard a whistle from one of the cabin and than looked over to see a guys waving at him. He knew they were flirting Luke ignored them. Than some girls started to wave at luke. He heard them call him. Oh luke how are you this morning. maybe you can come spend some time with us. Luke shook his head, "Sorry guys im going to be helping Claudine."
Selitia Selitia

coollogo_com-31967672.pngf58db415773ee9e36d1075b584257849.png Location: Just wandering camp
Interaction: sirita_3 sirita_3 (Olivia)
Mentioned: Selitia Selitia (Claudine)

Rea found herself wondering back around the cabins again. Despite trying to get out and a bout a bit, it seemed that deep down she really just wanted to go back home and nap or something. Seriously, she wasn't used to having a bed, or a shower she could use...even having food she could get at any time was just weird. And you'd like she'd try and fake advantage of all of them. But some part of her was reminding Rea that it wasn't a good idea. All of this could be ripped away in a matter of seconds...so it was best to not let herself get to comfortable.

She was suddenly pulled from her thoughts however, when she spotted another girl wandering the cabins. Not like that was weird...or that she was the only one (that Claudine girl could be spotted a mile away) but something about her stood out. Maybe the fact Rea thought she was very pretty...or maybe the fact the girl seemed to be just as tired as herself. Anyway, she wasn't one to make small talk, so as she got closer (which thankfully wasn't too weird as they were going in opposite directions) Rea raised one hand from her pocket and waved a bit. "Hi." Another introduction nailed.

(/)code
bev-johnson-png.721754
Olivia Hernandez
FireMaiden FireMaiden
Olivia had been in her own world, not exactly focusing on her surroundings. That's why she jolted up when she heard the voice of someone else. She looked around her surroundings to locate the owner of the voice and it fell on a ravenette that stood a small distance from her. Olivia looked around to double-check that she was in fact, talking to her.

She realized it was and lifted her hand to return the greeting. "Hi!" She walked closer to the girl and studied her quickly. She recognized the girl that she had been hearing rumours about, the child of Nemesis that got claimed quickly after arriving at the camp. She studied the girl slightly, admiring her straight black hair. As Olivia came closer she could see that she was a bit lower than her, not by a lot, however. "You're the new girl right?" She asked and tried sounding uplifting, even though the tiredness could be heard in her voice. She was never paying much attention to what happened around camp, but she tried her best being nice.

(/)code

• Claudine Suko
    original (2).jpg

[div class=Text]
    Claudine sighs, "Reports take to long to be addressed. I prefer to threaten people." She yawns again. "I do appreciate the help though." She says looking at him. She quickly rolled her eyes once again, people just fell to his knees. She couldn't see why though, he certainly wasn't her type. Actually Claudine didn't have a type for love but she was a daughter of Aphrodite who was not interested in love. She was interested in power. She herself would probably be more popular with the guys if she actually was kind to them. She actually preferred girls, but no one knew that about her. She admired them from afar but never engaged. "I won't threaten any more people if we can find the insolent brat who bent them." She says in a ifeless tone. She was getting sick of more passive ways to deal with people. "I imagine someone from the Hermes cabin did it." She turns from him and heads in the direction of the cabin.

[class=Text]
    [/div]
    [/div]

Luke smiled, "Now Now Now Claudine we can't just assume it was someone from the Hermes cabin." He quickly stepped in front of her. Luke made eye contact he wanted this to go through without any violence. Now if only she would calm down and not go after the Hermes cabin.
looked around to figure out an idea. "Oh Claudine why not go see if someone can just fix it. we dont want people to continue saying that Aphrodite children are drama. We already have enough of it.
Luke knew the cabin didn't need anymore bad vibes and he wanted to make sure Claudine didnt get in trouble.
Selitia Selitia

• Claudine Suko
    original (2).jpg

[div class=Text]
    Claudine makes a face at him and narrows her eyes. "I very well can, and I just did. I'm going to go ask. I'll even be nice to their cabin if they can tell me the truth. " She grins, yet the smile did not reach her eyes. "Oh my like that will stop me." She yawns in boredom and rolls her eye. "Move." She said, "I don't prefer to fight people who are not involved." She couldn't help but laugh when her silly half brother suggested getting them fixed, they already were. She had already done that. "That's already done." She pointed to them. "See. Anyway just because they are fixed doesn't mean it won't happen again." Claudine knew dear old Luke would try to fix this his way but she doubted that would happen. She didn't do passive, she did aggressive. "We are drama. We are the embodiment of drama. There was a cabin leader who literally made newbies break the heart of a person who showed interest in them as an initiation type of thing. Anyway, I don't think this counts as solemn drama, someone broke something that I own. More of a petty crime." She locks eyes with her half brother and sighs."I'm tired and I want to sleep, so, if you can find a way to be neutral or whatever way to do this and ask the Hermes cabin about it I'll just leave it alone." Claudine bargained, she was already done with this conversation. She needed to do something that she enjoyed.

[class=Text]
    [/div]
    [/div]

Luke bit his tongue, "Careful Luke you know what she's doing." Suddenly Luke's smile turned into a sassy grin. "Oh I see how it is Claudine."
He turned and crossed his arms, "I see you've already given up on your good looks though it wasn't much of a competition." he knew what he had to do whether he liked it or not he didn't want her to get in trouble. "If you went over there and tried to get the truth out of them that would surely put wrinkles on that face of yours."
He turned towards the Hermes cabin. "let me go do it as ill never have your good looks."
luke than started to make his way over to the hermes cabin. He didnt need Claudine causing trouble
Selitia Selitia

• Elliot Young
    97b534f48e9f55966c7b9a2cb128a2a8.jpg

[div class=Text]
    Seeing that Isla was enjoying her time laying down on the sand Elliot decided not to bother her anymore. He said a quick goodbye before heading back to camp, it was nice to meet someone who didn't call him "fresh meat" like the Ares kids, or just simply ignored him for being an unclaimed Newby. The pinkette from earlier was nice as well, though her attitude going from anger to flirty caused Elliot's gut to swell with worry and mistrust.

Walking back to the cabins Elliot continued to think about everything that's happened again, from the monster attack to coming to camp and the previous week. He couldn't help but feel weak and useless, what if another monster attacked him and he wasn't lucky like last time? How would his mom feel if he got eaten by a monster? Elliot didn't want to think of that scenario, but it did put the thought of getting stronger in his head. He was the son of some god like Hercules, though he wasn't sure how accurate the real Hercules was to the Disney one.

So, the young Demigod decided to train, earlier in the week he was taught the basics of swordplay by a helpful older camper and while Elliot was awkward with it since it was his first time handling a sword, but he was sure he'd get the handle of it with time. So he decided to train a little somewhere secluded, Elliot figured he'd be easy prey in the training grounds and as noted before the Ares kids were always looking to rough up the newbies.

But first Elliot needed his dinky short word from the Hermes cabin, that was unless someone had stolen it.

[class=Text]
    background:Grey;
    border:3px solid Darkblue;
    color:White;
    Tags: Anyone
    [/div]
    [/div]

Last edited:

• Claudine Suko
    original (2).jpg

[div class=Text]
    Claudine rolls her eyes once again. Is he for real? "Honestly Luke. I couldn't;t give a damn about how I look. I just happen to be pretty no matter what I do." She yawns. "Sass me all you want but you'll never be able to outdo me in my own game." She says nonchalantly with a smile. "Oh, sweetie wrinkles wouldn't damage my charm." She laughs. "Though wrinkles are an easy fix. After all, I can wear anything I want, and put any makeup I want on instantly." With a snap of her finger, a light pink mist surrounded her body covering her clothes, when it cleared she work a grey crop top and light blue skinny jeans, both articles of clothing showed off her great figure. She knew luke was humoring her, all aphrodite kids had an ego about her looks. Thought Claudine was just used to not having competition after all she was her agency's top model at such a young age. So she humored him back, "Oh come on Luke, your one of the most attractive siblings I have." She made sure to pick her wording carefully "one of" was the key words in her sentence.

When he began to head towards the Hermes cabin she smirks, "thanks Luke, Love ya." She shouts in a happy tone. Now to sort this out. Claudine turns to her cabin and walks up the stairs. She could hear her half-siblings chatting about gods know what. When she entered the chatting stopped, all eyes were on her, she, however, was in a good mood. She flashed them all a smile and a few of them looked relieved. "Stop worrying, everything has been taken care of." She sat on her bed and crossed her left leg over her right one. "Now, who wants a makeover?" She asks. Her objective was not to get the cabin to hate her but to get them to listen to her, so when she was bad she'd give them something good. Claudine was one of the best at using her ability over one's physical appearance.

A few of her half-siblings approached her and Claudine kept a kind smile on her face, this is how she essentially apologized. Though she'd never actually say it. "Who wants to be first?" A pretty blonde girl with green eyes waved to her and Claudine nodded. The girl explained what she wished to look like and Claudine snapped her fingers. The pink mist covers the girl and when it dissipated she wore a high waisted black skirt and lacey red blouse. Her eyes were adorned with orange and red shadow and her lips were cherry red. "Going on a date?" Claudine asks and the blonde cracked a smile. She continued to do this until her cabin mates were satisfied. She'd have to find a way to do so with Luke too.

[class=Text]
    [/div]
    [/div]

Luke smiled as he made his way to the Hermes cabin. On the way he was being stopped by people asking if he would spend time with them and a few asked about dates. Luke kept nicely declining the offers. They just kept smiling at him as they knew they would ask again later.
As soon as luke got to the hermes cabin, he knocked and it was answered by the cabin leader. "Yeah whats up?"
Luke smiled, "Hey do you know if any of the kids here made it over and broke Claudia's knives?"
The cabin leader smiled, "Nah Luke nobody here did it i already asked, I would've let you know." he got closer to Luke's ear, "But thanks for stopping by its always nice to see your cute face."
Luke blushed and brushed it off, "Oh well thanks any ways it really does help." he turned and started to walk away quickly.
He had to get back to training doing Cabin leader duties. He was also curious if there was a quest for him soon." he headed back to his cabin.
Selitia Selitia

• Claudine Suko
    original (2).jpg

[div class=Text]
    Claudine had decided to some of the chores Luke usually does. He wanted to be cabin leader so badly and she didn't understand why. She only had been there for a year and the control over the cabin she has made many camper believe that she was cabin leader. Since there was no official cabin leader yet she helped out with the duties occasionally. The cabin was oozing with like, Claudine's little gift had her half-siblings in pretty good moods. She went around fixing various things and making sure her siblings looked their finest, however she never bore makeup on her face. She had naturally long lashes, rosy cheeks, and pink lips. Makeup actually looked rather gaudy on her she occasionally wore shiny lipgloss though. Soon she had the whole cabin gathered near her bed talking about everything and anything, though love interests and gossiped filled the chatter.

"Oh, Claudine! How do you not have a cute boy yet?" The blonde from before asks in her squeaky voice.

"I don't do partners." She chuckles. "I prefer trophy partners of show partners." She says and gasps erupted through the group.

"Scandalous!" Some of them exclaim and she chuckles again.

"I suppose so. I just don't have time to commit but I wouldn't mind someone attractive on my arm." She continues.

Some nod in agreement while others chuckle.

"Now why are we talking about me? What about you and that date?" Claudine asks. She didn't care much but she was curious enough to ask.

"Well-" The girl starts and rambles on about her and this boy. Claudine only half listened.

[class=Text]
    [/div]
    [/div]

Luke made his way to the front porch of the cabin. As his feet touched each step you heard hear the footstep. Luke smiled as he entered the cabin everyone smiled and waved. Luke laughed, "Hello everyone!" he waved and watched as a few people ran up to him. "No im alright im glad you guys care so much."
He soon made his way towards Claudia, "They did not bend them and they dont know who did either I asked." he finished this reply and than turned and smiled at everyone. He had some opinions about her but he knew better. "stay true to good nature and good nature will come back to you." luke mumbled this so only he could hear it.
he than headed to his side of the cabin and to his bed and got out a book and started to read.

• Claudine Suko
    original (2).jpg

[div class=Text]
    Claudine heard footsteps and turned her head to see Luke. She nods, "Fine. I said I'd drop it and I will." She reassured him. "And-" she paused for a brief moment pushing her hair behind her left ear, "thank you." She said neutrally then quickly turning away. She wasn't in a violent mood anymore. She turned her attention back to the blonde and grinned, "oh come no, don't be scared! Go and get that boy. He's clearly head over heels for you. Not tot mention your stunning, so go, shoo." She motioned for her to leave. The girl giggled and quickly got up.

"Thanks, Claudine. I hope it goes well."

Claudine playfully rolls her eyes. "Shut up it will." She said and ushered her to the door. She was yanked into numerous conversations. She lost track of who was talking and what they were talking about. She'd nod and give brief answers trying to decipher who spoke to her.

"Woah! I can't hear you all if you all talk at the same time. No one can hear anyone and that's no longer a conversation!" Claudine said and everyone around her began to laugh.

Claudine didn't understand what was funny but she ended up laughing anyway. She was mildly, very mildly having a good time. The conversations went on for a while and she wondered how her siblings had so much to talk about.

[class=Text]
    Interacting With: FireMaiden FireMaiden OPEN for interaction
    [/div]
    [/div]

Luke watched Claudine leave and headed out of the cabin himself. He took his time and headed toward the middle of the camp where the campfire usually was. Luke sat down on top of the log it seemed like an old one, but he didn't mind. As he finally started to relax and just let his thoughts start to process.
He wondered what he would do. Or who else he should talk to. There wasn't much else re could think of.

Lucks Norian
Interactions: Anyone, preferably FireMaiden FireMaiden

Luck's hair was fairly messy when she walked outside of the cabin, and she yawned a little, bringing her sleeved covered hand to her mouth. She looked around, the sun was shining, and the weather was nice as always pretty much. She continued walking, looking around for anyone. She glanced over to the Nemesis cabin, apparently it was almost empty? She walked over, unsure if anyone was inside, but she continued walking. She stopped at the front of the cabin, looking at it. Apparently Nemesis and Tyche didn't really get together that well, but Luck's didn't really judge people on their parents.

coollogo_com-31967672.pngf58db415773ee9e36d1075b584257849.png Location: Just wandering camp
Interaction: sirita_3 sirita_3 (Olivia)
Mentioned: RykerD3M1G0D RykerD3M1G0D (Luck)

She hadn't expected the enthusiasm, soothing that causes the girl to stop dead in her tracks. It was a bit awkward, especially since red flags suddenly went flying by Olivia's friendly nature. Rea was always wary of those people, most of the time it never led anywhere good. "Umm, yeah, one of them." Rea mumbled, stuffing her hands deeper into her pockets. "Rea, nice to meet you." And it should be...despite the sudden rush of instinct telling her to get the eff out. Rea forced herself to calm down a little, her eyes moving away from Olivia off to the distance...and on a figure outside of that familiar black and white cabin.

Her brows furrowed immediately. Rea didn't take kindly to people invading in her space. Her body wanted to rush forward and go investigate whoever had the audacity to barge in. But she couldn't just abandon this girl...so her eyes flickered back to Olivia, though her attention was now split. "Who are you?"

Ethan Leifton
1589508861852.png
A young man lies on a bench his eyes lazily looking in front of him, in his hands is a book, the book looks old to the point that the title was unreadable. He mumbles to himself, his brown hair rustles a little as the breeze passes through it. He hasn't done much during the day, usually he would be pestering the other campers, challenging them and otherwise enjoying himself. But recently he has been engrossed in the book currently in his hand. 'Nike's Heroes' where various competitions and victories written throughout the ages, as a child of Nike he was naturally curious about these great men and women, what have they done to achieve victory. "Hm, why not just set up a ditch or possible slip some sleeping pills in their food? It seems to hard to beat them these ways." He wondered to himself as he finally finished the chapter, closed the book and then thought to himself "Now, how am I gonna entertain myself today?" as he stood up and walked towards the beach.
Anyone Anyone

As luke sat on the log getting his thoughts together he finally stood and headed towards the beach. He had to get away as people started to notice that it was him by the campfire. "I dont want this attention." As he stood up to walk away he was stopped by a few girls and guys.
Luke would you go out with me sometime a girl asked. Than another male smiled, "Well i want a date with him."
luke shook his head, "sorry guys im not going on a date with anyone." they laughed, "yeah right a child of Aphrodite who doesn't want to go on a date."
Luke than let out a fake laugh, "Yeah haha. Well I gotta go guys." he than took off and headed to the beach.
SomeRandomCanuck SomeRandomCanuck

Ethan Leifton

1589508861852.png

When he reached the beach Leif took in a breath of air, it was refreshing, the water was calming. He ruffled his hair and hearing a large crowd of people just a lit bit away from the beach he looked on curiously. "Now what would be happening over there?" he mumbled to himself as a man was moving away from the group of people, he thought for a moment, deducing that it was probably a child of Aphrodite, probably Luke, that man would attract teens like fruit would flies. Watching Luke approach he chuckled and in a indifferent attitude said "How many kids did you need to reject this time? 2, 3?". Unlike Luke, Ethan would usually toy with a girl's emotions for fun, maybe some could consider him is some ways the opposite of Luke. Ethan's smirked a bit.
DarkstarUchiha DarkstarUchiha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back