• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Summer Camp?? IC (Percy Jackson)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Ethan Leifton
Mentioned: Selitia Selitia
1589508861852.png

He looked at her as she entered the water, enjoying the view he smirked and said "Ya, ya wait up" as he entered the water near her. Closing in he thought of something smiled a bit and dove, going under her and emerging, placing her on his shoulders saying "Now you can't tempt me like that, you gave me a perfect opportunity to mess with you!" as he took her deeper into the water before jumping in with her still on his shoulders.

Luke smiled at clay as he stepped into the creek. "It's nice i know just to feel the water." He took off his shoes and socks and laughed as he tossed him aside.
he than looked up, "Sorry mom I'm gunna get a bit dirty." Luke rushed into the water and looked at Clay and just flopped backwards.
He felt the water rush around him. He enjoyed the cool touch as it finally started to not feel cold he stood up out of the water.
Luke than walked over to Clay and grabbed his hands, "here let me show you something."
He pulled Clay further into the water and than let go. He looked at some lily pads and smiled, "Please move together." He put effort into his voice it was his charmspeak.
The lily pads soon came together. Luke got on top like it was a raft. He looked at Clay, "Come on."
chinchillaqueen chinchillaqueen
(Sorry btw last night I had an induction into a college honor society and I had to work this morning)

Clay Park
Tags: DarkstarUchiha DarkstarUchiha

IYkUdo4BDeOc_3PZQojrXNimhRlZNajVw13HTPTO8RD29vWyfeuKu8_vfQOYREgxHQO_6glesSDXRbFw0rA2fTE2IXkA0BBOGlQvvTD77GaNjU4AnRsCh5EaX_pLsE9leHegSoIG

Clay giggled slightly as Luke flopped into the water, but he remained standing with just his feet in the water. He allowed himself to be pulled along by Luke, watching what the other boy did intently. Clay grinned at Luke as he pulled the lilies into a raft. "That's so cool!" He said, brightly. "So, things just... do that for you? Like the universe just sort of... answers when you ask?" He asked, curiously. He poked the raft apprehensively, testing its strength. "I don't know." He said, looking sheepish. "I'm a pretty big guy, I wouldn't want to break it, especially not when it looks so nice." He said, looking the raft. He rubbed his arm, looking more and more sheepish by the second. "It wouldn't be the first thing I broke because I thought it was stronger than it looked."

It was true, Clay was a big guy, tall and broad. He had previously had some... incidents with hanji, the paper-like sliding doors in his father's home. He looked at Luke on the raft. "I'll just stand." He said, a little shyly.

Luke shook his head, "Not exactly They're plants so theyre living creatures. So I can talk to them just like a child of Pan except I charmspeak them."
he than got off the raft and watched as it separated and floated away. Luke than grabbed Clay's hand again and than dragged him down the creek. "Ok if I show you this you cant share it with anyone."
he took Clay a little further down the creek and towards a bank. Luke than moved to the water again ,"Provide me passage to my secret place." he put some more emotion in it to make his charmspeak work. Water nymphs started to separate the water and Luke started down dragging Clay along to an opening. Luke waved at the lymphs and they released the water and it filled back up.
Luke continued down the opening showing clay the underwater cavern. Luke watched as the air pocket sealed.
1589743232331.png

Clay Park

IYkUdo4BDeOc_3PZQojrXNimhRlZNajVw13HTPTO8RD29vWyfeuKu8_vfQOYREgxHQO_6glesSDXRbFw0rA2fTE2IXkA0BBOGlQvvTD77GaNjU4AnRsCh5EaX_pLsE9leHegSoIG

"Wow!" Clay gasped, looking around at the cave they were in. "It's beautiful." He smiled wondrously, looking around at the walls of the cavern. He reached out, brushing his fingers against the wall gently, almost as if he expected it to be fake. "This place... is yours?" He asked curiously, turning to look at Luke. He looked down at the water in amazement. It was so beautiful and clear! He looked up at Luke. "How did you find this place?" He asked, sinking into the water up to his waist. He let the cool blue water rush over him, allowing the silence of the cave to wash over him like waves upon a beach. He smiled serenely, before looking back at Luke.

"I've never seen this place before." He said calmly. Clay peered into the water, examining the stones at the bottom of the pond, before turning to look at the roof of the cavern. His eyes were filled with wonder as he did, before he paused and turned to Luke, an expression of mild confusion on his face. "Also, where does the light in this place come from? We're underground, how is there any light here?" He asked curiously, examining the walls for a source of light.

Luke smiles, "Its not mine entirely the water nymphs use it too." he sat and put his feet in the water and sighed, "It feels so nice." Luke than heard the other questions. "I found it one day I was practicing my charm speak and it affect the nymphs and they showed me this place." Luke got closer to clay, "I promised them to take care of it and I do so they let me come back." He looked up at Clay since he was taller, "Oh and the light." Luke pointed to the bottom theres glowing moss down there and a little opening back there that goes up into a tree and back into the forest.

Clay Park

Clay grinned. "That's so cool!" He exclaimed, giving Luke a broad smile. Clay reached down, gently running his fingers over the glowing moss at the bottom of the pond. He smiled softly. "Wow. This place is amazing." He said, looking around. "And so still." He fell totally and completely silent and still. The soft dripping of water in the cave and the gentle movement of the waves was all that made any sounds for a moment. He let the water, the silence, the stillness rest around them. Clay breathed deeply, letting the cool, moist air fill his lungs gently.

Luke smile and than sits on the edge, "Yeah I come here when I can you know." Luke than went silent and his face looked down at the water.
"It's just so peaceful and beautiful and away from it all." Luke stood up and leaned against the cold cavern wall and hand crossed his chest and he held his shoulder.
"Im sorry by the way if you had other plans and I ruined them." Luke didn't look at clay. He didn't know what to think right now. instead of coming here alone he brought clay. Its not a bad thing at all but I was going to try and sort my thoughts. About everyone and my emotions and my love life.

Clay Park

Clay smiled, nodding. "Yeah, I get that." He said, smiling. "I would come here too, if I had a place like this." He said, turning slowly to look at the cave they were in. Clay turned back to Luke as he spoke. "Oh, no worries!" He said quickly, but kindly. "I didn't have plans. To be honest, I was kind of looking for something to do." He said, smiling brightly. He paused, falling silent as Luke did too. He rubbed his arm awkwardly, before looking down at the water and then back at Luke. "How deep is that water?" He asked, curiously, peering down into it. He could tell Luke had a lot on his mind, but he wanted to give the other boy his own space to talk about it rather than forcing him to, so he threw in another question to keep the discussion flowing.

Luke turned and seen that Clay was getting worried about him. "I have no clue to be honest with you never thought thought about looking." Luke felt the silence take place again and than quickly tackled clay into the water. Luke was smaller than him but used some muscle to pull him down with the surprise force. Luke than thought to himself. Just because I have a lot on my mind doesn't mean I have to have him worry. Luke came up out of the water and waited. You know he's kinda cute. Luke shook his head, "No bad Luke."

Clay Park

Clay burst out of the water, spluttering. He gasped for air, blinking water from his eyes before he turned to look at Luke. Now that his hair was wet, it hung in front of his eyes, plastered to his head. He pushed it out of his eyes, giving Luke a wicked grin. "Why, you sneaky little-.." He looked at Luke, who was out of the water, and reached out, grabbing him by the leg and pulling him back in with a grin. Clay then climbed out of the water, looking down at Luke as he did. "There." He said, laughing a little. "Now we're even." He smiled, before wringing water from his curly hair absentmindedly.

Luke felt himself being grabbed and pulled back into the water. He smiled and started laughing as he came back up and tackled Clay to the ground landing on top of him. He looked into Clays eyes and than got up and looked away. "Sorry I shouldn't have done that." Luke stood up and started to walk down the cavern and at the water.
He started to hum a song to himself. It was thousand years by christina perri. Luke continued humming it all the way through as he sat down finally after his tiny stroll further down the water. Clay wasn't super far but Luke had to get away. He's not supposed to find love and he cant drag Clay into his problems.

original (1).jpgShayla Elena Williams
Shayla's eyes widened as she felt something under her. "Ack!" She screeched, "Leif!" She howls. "No!" She continues but laughter mixed in with her protests. She shut her eyes and held her breath as he jumped into the water. While they were under she ran a hand through his hair and smack the top of his head both were completely on accident, she was totally freaked out. Shayla was not used to roughhousing or anything of this sort, so this was all a first time thing. She unlatched herself from him and quickly resurfaced. She looked rather shocked, not really knowing how to react to such an event. "Well." She said and huffs, "I didn't expect that." I don't know what's happening! She thought and pushed her long hair from her face.
Tags: SomeRandomCanuck SomeRandomCanuck

Ethan Leifton

1589508861852.png

Resurfacing he laughed and looking at her said "Sorry, sorry wanted to catch you off guard. Looks like it worked." he rubbed the top of his head, where she hit him and said "But ouch, didn't know you'd hit that hard." He lazily lied back onto the water, floating he chuckled and said "Though the look of you getting angry was pretty cute, never seen you like that." he grinned, he honestly did that in the spur of the moment but looks like it paid off, he stood up with his back towards her and brushed his hair to the side, water getting into his eyes he rubbed them muttering about how he hated when that happened.

Clay Park

Clay laughed. "No worries." He said, giving Luke a smile. Clay walked over and flopped down on the ground next to Luke, looking up at the roof of the cavern. He closed his eyes, listening to the sounds of the cavern and the water. After a moment, he opened his eyes and rolled over and looked up at Luke, propping his chin up on his hands. "So, son of Aphrodite." He began with a grin. "How come you're running away from all those people?" He asked, giving Luke a curious look. It wasn't like the children of Aphrodite to refuse attention, much less attention form a potential suitor.

Luke looked at the water at the reflection of himself. "As I said before I can everyone's future love lives." he took a deep breath, "I can see who they will date, who they would marry, and even their first kiss." he gets a blank face, "Everyones except my own." Luke looks at Clay, "So I don't wanna date anyone I don't wanna fall in love. I've seen what others go through all the heart breaks. When they seen someone and think theyre in love with them and its actually the guy on the other side of the room and it will take them 7 years later to find that out."
He looked up, "Im a child of Aphrodite who can help others and could pick someone out of the hordes people to date and I won't because heart break is just too.........its just too.........sad." Luke laughed, "Silly isn't it. A love goddess's son sadden from broken hearts." he looked at Clay, "I don't get mad im mostly upbeat you know. That's why Shay and some of my siblings in the cabin get mad because I wont." Luke looks back at the reflection, "But the truth is I may not get mad but I do get sad. Not saying I cant get mad but Id rather not be..........sorry im rambling."

Clay Park

Clay thought for a minute. "Oh. I see." He said slowly. "You know too much about heartbreak to commit to love. You're afraid of it because you think it can only end, and... and that's it." He said. Clay sat up, looking at Luke. "I-.." He paused, considering. "Luke, love is a part of life. And so is heartbreak." He began, speaking gently. As he did, an aura of gentle warmth and peace spread out from around him, filling the cavern with a sense of peace and gentle love, his powers subconsciously kicking in. "Heartbreak is sad. And... people let us down. Not just in relationships," he said, thinking of his father. "People let us down all the time. Heartbreak is just different because you're invested in that person." He reached out and placed a hand on the other boy's shoulder in a reassuring way. "The solution isn't to not be invested in people. The solution is to acknowledge that it's a part fo life."

He turned, looking at the water as well. "I'm-... I'm sorry that your siblings make you feel that way. I-..." He sighed. "I can't tell you how to deal with that. I don't have any siblings, but..." He turned, looking at Luke again. "Know yourself. If you don't want to fall in love, that's fine. But doing it because you're afraid of heartbreak isn't a reason to not fall in love, and it won't stop you from falling in love." He said, smiling with equal parts sadness and kindness at the other boy.

Luke looks at Clay and smirks, "I know it's apart of life Clay I see it in everyone. It's rare to see someone fall in love with there true love the first time." Luke looks back at the water. "I just dont wanna be the one to make someone sad." Luke stands and looks away, "Im not afraid of love im afraid of making someone else sad and hurt."
He looks at Clay, "Nice try there Though." He jumps in the water and starts to swim towards the bottom and just relaxes opening his eyes and just laying at the bottom on top of the glowing moss. Why is he trying to help me? Luke thought. Wait who's his godly parent oh yeah hes the human kindness kid. Luke shook his head at the thought. No luke he's just trying to be nice. He smiled, maybe its him.

original (1).jpgShayla Elena Williams
Shayla's crossed her arms and puffs her cheeks out. "Whatever." She huffs and brushed him off. She cracked a smile at the strength she used to hit Leif. "I am a demigod, dummy. I've been here for three years, of course, I can hit hard." She said with a roll of her eyes. She decided to float alongside him and scoffed, "I get angry often, that's a defining trait of me. I'm the daughter of Lyssa. I just don't let others see it. It's better for others to no nothing about you. Oh, and that was not angry. You'll know when I get angry." She splashed some water on him and dove underwater. He's such an odd boy, not even afraid to be around me.
Tags: SomeRandomCanuck SomeRandomCanuck

Ethan Leifton
1589508861852.png
He choked as she splashed him, he stood up and hitting his chest started to cough out the water. After he was fine he smirked and looked at her silhouette in the water and catching his breath thought to himself "I wonder how she would look mad? Ah that time will come." He grinned as he waited for her to resurface and then said teasingly "Ya I'll take note next time I mess with you, daughter of rage will start pouting and scoff at me. But I understand not wanting people to know about you or your abilities..." he stopped and became zoned out thinking about his mistake, he winced as if an old wound started to act up and without realizing it touched the burn on his back. Then coming back to his senses said "But its hard to hide the love of winning as a child of Nike from the rest of the camp, its kinda like a massive dose of dopamine for us."

Clay Park

Clay sighed inwardly. "I understand, but love doesn't have to be true for it to be valuable. Love is..." He paused, thinking. He had never been in love, but somehow he just knew what the right thing was to say. "Even if it isn't true love, it's still important. It still changes you, for the better. Love teaches." He said, looking over at Luke. He sighed as the other boy swam off, knowing he was no longer listening. Oh well. He had tried, and that was what mattered. It was up to Luke now to see what happened.

Clay looked at Luke laying in the water and smiled softly. "So, what's your mother like? Have you ever met her?" He asked curiously, looking at the other boy. "And what's it like being a child of Aphrodite?"

Luke came back up as Clay was asking questions, "Yeah I've met her." He looked at Clay, "She's very beautiful honestly." Luke blushed as he knew his mom could hear him. Maybe.
He than continued, "The first time I met her was one day at home I was getting ready for a school dance and my outfit got ruined and someone who I thought was a random kind lady it was actually her. " Luke smiled, "She told me that day that I was special and my gifts were made for great things."
Luke swan closer to Clay and put his chin on Clay's leg. "Than I met her the day I was claimed. It had apparently been the first time in 12 years or so that she showed up in person to claim someone. My siblings were crazy mad but that's alright. I recognized her and called her out about it."
He looked at Clay's eyes as he was resting his chin on his leg. "She told about how she cared about me and there was a reason I a boy was blessed with both of my abilities and she expected me to go far as she apparently knows I will. A couple times after that shes contacted me to help her with love troubles and I get to go on quests and do some things for her."

coollogo_com-31967672.pngf58db415773ee9e36d1075b584257849.png Location: Just wandering camp
Interaction: @sirita_3 (Olivia)
Mentioned: @RykerD3M1G0D (Luck)

Hephaestus. That was a name Rea didn't recognize. At least, not fully, she knew he had something fo do with fire? Or was it weapons...maybe both. She didn't remember. Once again her eyes flickered to the figure near her cabin, wondering why they were hanging around and what their plans were...but Rea wasn't about to go find out. "Olivia got it. Nice to meet you." Rea attempted to give her a nice smile, though it probably turned out as one of the pressed lip smiles you give people you're passing by so things don't feel awkward. Rea didn't exactly know why she had stopped and said hi, but Olivia seemed nice enough. So when the question of how camp was treating her, Rea felt compelled to answer truthfully. "There's a few things I'm not really used to yet. I would actually having a bed but...dinners are really nice." The past week had been the most Rea had eaten in long time. And she really hoped that wasn't changing anytime soon.

Clay Park

Clay smiled. "That's awesome." He said, looking at Luke. He paused, thinking. Aphrodite clearly had a lot of vested interest in this particular child, and he was clearly quite special. He smiled gently, grinning. "It seems like you really love your mom. I'm glad." He said truthfully. He gently placed his hands in the water, allowing the coolness to wash over them. "I've actually never met my mom." He said slowly, focusing on the water. "She's... well..." He trailed off, considering. "She's distant." He paused, swallowing hard and thinking.

"She's the personification of compassion and mercy." Clay said, continuing. "And I think... well... I think she thinks that if I met her, I'd only want her around more." He said slowly. "And she thinks it's kinder if I don't know that I miss her." He paused, looking up at the heavens. "It doesn't stop me from missing her, but its her way." Clay added, chewing his lip. "The last time Eleos saw one of her children... it was ages ago. And she almost never has children." He said, giving Luke a wry smile. "The last child of Eleos left camp... oh... four years ago." He said continuing. "So... yeah."

Luke was still rest his head on Clay's leg, "Im sorry." He let the room fill with silence and than Luke got out of the water and held his hand out for Clay, "Well it's a nice day lets not let it go to waste you know." He smiled straight at Clay, he thought to himself. I wont let him feel this pain. i wont let anyone feel pain like I did that one day. Luke continued a smile and let his cheerful face light up the room.
He felt the emotion and love that Clay felt towards his mom. It was love an amazing family type of love. Luke missed that and he sometimes at night he would cry for that type of love but he needed to be strong for Clay, for Shay, for Ethan, and all his friends and family here at the camp.
mentions Selitia Selitia and SomeRandomCanuck SomeRandomCanuck

Users who are viewing this thread

Back