• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Star's Search

Starwalker123

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
i I’m Starwalker123 but you’ll can Starwalker or Star. I an a 23 year old trans male. I can play any gender. . . I can match my partner but prefer paragraph at least posts e. I want a partner that can help with plots. I like to make friends I can chat with outside of the role play. Looking for lots of word and character building.

Looking For

Animals and People
Horse and Rider(Long Ride, western events, sports no one does in them, but really anything)
Dogs and there owners
Cute Fluffy Romance
Slice of life
Journey/Quest
fantasy
magic
family (Found Family)
Hiking/camping
Modern Day Thrill Seekers
Dystopian
LGBTQ summer camp

Dialog Prompt Ideas

“Catch up, we left that plan behind four plans ago’
“Your nuts, but your hot.”
“Can we get anymore lost.”
“I don’t know that you should have anything sharp.”
“Can i kiss you or would that be too much?”

Last edited:
Really craving horses and horse and ride, and maybe something based around dog sports

I;m back and looking for people to write with as i get back into a swing of things

Bump, Im craving magic and high fantasy all of a sudden
Hey! I’m interested in maybe RPing with you. Would love to PM and see if it’d be a good match, if you’re okay with that :) I can do animals, humans, fantasy. Cant say that I’ve done a human and animal RP before, but I’m not opposed to trying!

Bump Still craving animals and humans, and magic/ high fantasy

Also teenagers of any sort get sent on a quest/misson/adventure (fill in the blank)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back