• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Star Wars: Twilight of the Force OOC

Main
Here
Ehhh I though we were supposed to have that ship captured by the FO later in the RP? I think having more Jedis would affect that plot since Jedi can explode space missiles now apparently so we’ll have to overwhelm this unknown counter measures by, you know, more missiles and turbolasers, saturation attack, Russian style 🤣

I swear I didn't just make that up. I saw it somewhere, I thought it was in the Clone Wars. I can see it so clearly in my head, but I don't remember where I saw it. :(

It might have been the Clone Wars, and I totally buy it as a thing that Jedi can do. However they go about it. Either the way Elena did, or "Pushing" the tip of the warhead hard enough to trigger a detonation, or even destabilizing the motor/engine to cause it to explode.

So I do not see a problem with the way those missiles were defeated.

Jackson123 Jackson123 Does your post about the bounty being broadcast everywhere imply that Janah got that info as a reply to his message or that it crop up on notices and message alerts?

Gotcha, I thought so as well, but wanted to clarify. Since we're building in a time frame for the mail back. And that would allow for an alert to pop-up on Chuka's com as well.

I imagine it would be everywhere, so Janah and Chuka could see it on some random holoscreen just outside of the store
by the way Stjerna, what kind of ship is the Akalenedat?
If it's a single seater then probably better that Janah and Chuka split up to their ships, just in case we need to hop in. If its bigger, Janah will tag along with Chuka and if we're leaving Nar Shadda, we can just leave the Fang-Class on the planet, someone else would pick it up later.

So the Akalenedat is a modified Lancer-Class Pursuit Craft. So it is very capable of carrying both of them and the extra equipment. So I think keeping either ship on Nar Shadda would be a good idea, in case there needs to be a back up or extra ship.

I feel like no. Eight laser weapons on top of bombs feel like a lot for a bomber. These are like vehicular scale weapons so eight of them plus propulsion, thrusters and shields would be a massive draw on its reactor. Not to mention the First Order already has one and I feel like its four lasers and bombs are much more reasonable..

I should also probably mention that I'm more of a storyteller than a gamer, so I generally don't do PvP in role plays. If it happens for me it's less about who wins and who loses and more about what's best for the story. So I'm sorry if it feels like I cheated a couple of times. I should have been more clear with my expectations upfront. Elena isn't going to win all the time, rather she's going to lose a lot before the end, but I can't have her lose in such a way that it completely ends the story which is what would have happened if she lost at Cantonica or Zygerria. :(

So the Akalenedat is a modified Lancer-Class Pursuit Craft. So it is very capable of carrying both of them and the extra equipment. So I think keeping either ship on Nar Shadda would be a good idea, in case there needs to be a back up or extra ship.
Dang, that's a nice ship.
Yeah we'll take yours, the Fang is nice but it's a single seat fighter, can't take the party on that, unless you want to get really comfortable. But I'm sure nobody wants to do that for any stretch of time.

Edit: I'll roll a post out tomorrow

Last edited:
Sorry about that wait, was recovering from a ringer of a weekend.

I think bringing in Purge Troopers would be a really decent escalation of power when that Inquisitor shows up, instead of the Dark Troopers. You can save the Dark Troopers in your back pocket to make things truly precarious, but Purge Troopers feels like a solid Tier 2 enemy, if Stormtroopers are our Tier 1.

hmm I don't really want to make normal stormtroopers complete idiot either. can they kill people in this RP to be more threatening or do i have to make up a bunch of enemy to let them kill?

I can edit my post and give you more to work with Stjerna, probably by evening when I get back home.
Forgot to add in some dialogue about Janah getting a bad feeling about this, maybe seeing news reports on screens as we run past them about a standoff in space, deployed imp dropships. Was tired when I wrote that post, sorry

Blip on radar refers to the spot on the radar’s PPI screen, if it’s indefinite then it might be a false echo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back