• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Star Wars: Twilight of the Force OOC

Main
Here
If Disney would bother to explain things we would know, but you've got to read like six different books and a comic to find out. ><

given how much care Disney had shown for the franchise…I think “The First Order kinda forgot shields existed” would be on their list if they are gonna explain how is it “one in a million”
59E63838-B846-4394-9CB1-FE10E64E6B5E.jpeg

I think for simplicity sake we just don't have lightspeed as a weapon. Yeah?

Same here, i just think it should be stated it’s generally ineffective as a weapon thus we don’t use it

Whatever works. But I really think the post should be edited so that it just doesn't happen, if everyone in universe is aware this is an ineffective tactic then they wouldn't use it. No matter how desperate they are.

well, think of it this way, kamikaze in real life are also ineffective, the planes are too light and fragile with their aluminium fuselage, and the lift generated by the wings actively dampens penetrating power upon impact on the ship’s deck, didn’t stop the Japanese high command from ordering their pilots to fly planes into their enemy’s deck despite how ineffective it is compare to simply dropping bombs.

Holdo just got lucky with her shots like the first kamikaze took down USS St Lo with only one plane

I sent them a message yesterday morning, but haven't heard back yet. But it is possible they were having a long weekend.

Yeah after a few days I think is a long enough period to wait, giving everyone a chance to post.

Um, I'm not sure. I hope he comes back, so I don't want to retcon his character out, but I feel like Grim could maybe push him along a bit so at least he's there when he does come back?

I can pull him along in my ship and keep him up with me as we move along so he's not left behind.

Basically. I'll include him and have him in the background, but I won't do anything to drastic.

Sorry my 4th of July was pretty rough on the body, had to take a whole day to recover.
It's cool if you godmod my character into the ship, I can work around that.
I'll catch up on IC right now

Glad to see you're alive! I had not had to do much yet. I just made the assumption that when you did post you would have Janah follow Chuka onto the ship.

Assumed right, yeah.
I'm glad I'm alive too, bit of a wringer of a 4th. On the 3rd I prepped and churned two batches of homemade ice cream with my sister, was going to make a sun dried tomato pasta but ran out of time, was at a cousins place the entire day on the 4th and discovered my stomach is a dainty and delicate organ after going a bit out of my comfort zone with food. Felt sick the entire 5th.
Fine now though

That sounds rough, but not a bad way to spend the weekend. Quite a full fun filled time though.

Oh yeah, just not a lot of time for me to go through my whole writing process, which can take a while

That I understand. If I'm not able to get into the flow of it, it'll either be crap it take three times as long.

Ngl, I honestly did not know that Fanty's story was going to take that direction, but that's where it went. >.>

Last edited:
For me, I've been PMing Skyrte about how to get our Mando'a off planet and having legitimate reasons for ending up at Hosnian Prime. And I'm my next post I was going to include Razor 9 & 2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back