• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Star Wars: Twilight of the Force OOC

Main
Here
Is there actually people who likes having post written in different colour?

At least two that I know of. I've never used color before in my posts, though. It's not really something we did on my old forum, so it's kind of new to me too, but I don't mind.

1d0f25b1e09365af4ea7d8c65a3a60f0.jpg
btw, to clear things up, this is the stormtrooper squad composition i'm going with for my First Order Star Destroyer, just the weapons are different (E-11 to F-11D blaster rifle, T-21 to Z-6 rotary canon as squad gunner, and squads with marksman would carrying DLT-19x)

Hey guys, quick question. Is there like an intro or interest check for this RP where I can get an idea of what it is?

Alright, thanks! I've got a few character ideas in mind. Is there anything in particular you'd like to see that might point me in a certain direction?

Well, I've got a Jedi that was involved in the rebelion that was a padawan during order 66. I have a Mandalorian smuggler. Those are the two main ones right now.

Um, a padawan during order 66? They'd be 70 something. Unfortunately, I don't know if that will work for the story. Not because of his age, but because of his experience level. He'd be able to explain things to Elena she's meant to find out on her own. There might be room for another Force sensitive but they'd have to start out at a level below Elena (little to no experience, probably no idea that they're even Force sensitive... Well unless of course they're a different Force tradition, like a nightsister. A nightsister equal to Elena's skill level would be fine). I think Skyrte just introduced a mandalorian to the story and they're almost as equally rare in this time period as Jedi (I think, maybe. Mandalorian season 3 might change that). I'd check with Skyrte about bringing in a second Mandalorian first, though.

Last edited:
Um, a padawan during order 66? They'd be 70 something. Unfortunately, I don't know if that will work for the story. Not because of his age, but because of his experience level. He'd be able to explain things to Elena she's meant to find out on her own. There might be room for another Force sensitive but they'd have to start out at a level below Elena (little to know experience, probably no idea that they're even Force sensitive... Well unless of course they're a different Force tradition, like a nightsister. A nightsister equal to Elena's skill level would be fine). I think Skyrte just introduced a mandalorian to the story and they're almost as equally rare in this time period as Jedi (I think, maybe. Mandalorian season 3 might change that). I'd check with Skyrte about bringing in a second Mandalorian first, though.
I mean, from the context, I didn't really see it the same way. I think there's more Mandalorians out there. Either way, if somebody just made a Mandalorian, I should probably think of something else. It might take me a bit to come up with a new idea, though.

There was a Mandalorian purge during the Galactic Civil War. It was mentioned pretty early in The Mandalorian season one. That's why the Death Watch were in hiding.

I mean, from the context, I didn't really see it the same way. I think there's more Mandalorians out there. Either way, if somebody just made a Mandalorian, I should probably think of something else. It might take me a bit to come up with a new idea, though.
Oi, would your mandalorian likes to be hired to hunt down the Jedi, like, be our new Boba Fett?

Yeah, would really prefer to have some beskar armour (aka plot armour) on our side Xd

Well, the Mandalorian I made is basically a guy who's pissed off at all the Mandalorian extremism. He doesn't like the whole pacifism mindset, but he does think it's time to move beyond the old antiquated traditions. I think at the moment in this sort of situation he wouldn't really care about hunting down Jedi. Basically, he's a Mandalorian who's done with all the bullshit. He's not a bounty hunter either, so I don't know if that would work.

Although it would be more complicated than just one versus another. He wouldn't necessarily be working for the empire, he would just be doing a job.

yes, that’s the idea, mercenary, like Boba Fett, the empire loves providing job opportunities for local private contractors XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back