• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Star Wars: Twilight of the Force OOC

Main
Here
Can I throw in a space battle between Hecate and a New Republic fleet as a way to both showcase the Star Destroyer's capability and distract the First Order for a moment thus let Elena escape from Nar Shaddaa?

I'll be working on a reply to Skyrte Skyrte today, generally suggesting that they start on Canto Bite and retrace Elena's path from there, unless I've missed something that gave us an updated location?

I don't know if there's anything from Elena's end but the First Order knows where she is. Janah should be able to contact them and get the information you need.

I was hoping to wait for Charlotte, but um--in the interest of keeping the thread alive I'll put something up tomorrow. Jackson123 Jackson123 Celtic is waiting for someone from the First Order to contact him on Nar Shaddaa.

I didn't mean to rush anyone. I figured since the last post was Thursday it would help to post.

Maybe we can have Charlotte’s character captured/killed by the star destroyer if the player went AFK’d 🤔 BabyBundt BabyBundt are you still in?

But the other option would be to literally retcon her char out of existence. I think we can have her incarcerated until the player wants to return or something like that

Well, I'd vote for given them a bit more time. There's no need to rush things.

She did respond to me in DMs. I'm not going to progress the story far, at least not from Elena's point of view. Maybe a conversation between her and Jacen and I still need to respond for Galen.

So as far as posting speeds, I am used to at least once a day, which is why I felt so bad about holding everyone up.

But it seems like once or twice a week here would be ideal? To give everyone time to read and write a reply. Am I correct in that thought process?

I think twice a week would be nice? If we’re posting 1~2 paragraphs per post i think once a day is reasonable but it seems like we’re going for novella here

I think trying to get an RP going, be and doing the intro post always have longer posts. But after the first few the posts should get a bit shorter then novella. 😆

Users who are viewing this thread

Back