What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Star Wars- Something Beyond

Sub Genres
  1. Action
  2. Adventure
  3. Star Wars

TheForce

May The Me Be With You.
Hey I like the thing you did with the dialogue colors, I'mma steal that.
Please do I found the color wheel right as I was about to post and re-edited everything because it makes it easier to read the dialogue apart from the scene setting. :)

Pet Panda

Elder Member
Supporter
God, the part of posting that's taking me the longest is figuring out where my character is, LOL. There's a 0% chance he's on Coruscant since he's probably in the Republic's ISL database, he's like 80% sure that he is. Why risk it?

TheForce

May The Me Be With You.
God, the part of posting that's taking me the longest is figuring out where my character is, LOL. There's a 0% chance he's on Coruscant since he's probably in the Republic's ISL database, he's like 80% sure that he is. Why risk it?
You have force concealment and there are plenty of reasons to attend nefarious and not. But you can also pick a planet and set up your own scene. Perhaps you got false credentials as a guard to a not so straight and narrow senator?

Pet Panda

Elder Member
Supporter
I'll proofread it again in the morning, I can't focus very well right now.

e: speaking of losing sleep over Star Wars.

TheForce

May The Me Be With You.
Wow you guys put out some amazing posts. So vivid and detailed. I definitely need to bring my A Game to keep up.

TheForce

May The Me Be With You.
For those who wonder.

Naos is a planet on the southeastern edge of the galactic rim, their prime export is the Naos Sharptooth fish considered a delicacy in many worlds higher societies. The population is made up of Twileks and Humans but neither are native to the planet.

TheForce

May The Me Be With You.

Here is a repost Knight boi Knight boi

TheForce

May The Me Be With You.
Also I will be creating the faction leader of the Jedi Sages Faction he will be put in the Cs page later tonight.

GrieveWriter

U-Incorporated 2nd Class Type Unit
The leaders are the Emperor/ and Grand Master right?

I was just planning on making a non force-sensitive admiral but if nobody's gone for Emperor yet then I could probably try remaking the CS for him if ya'll need one.

TheForce

May The Me Be With You.
The leaders are the Emperor/ and Grand Master right?

I was just planning on making a non force-sensitive admiral but if nobody's gone for Emperor yet then I could probably try remaking the CS for him if ya'll need one.
I would prefer if you did emperor as we already have two admirals and fleets and I don’t really see the hand being big enough to field a third.

GrieveWriter

U-Incorporated 2nd Class Type Unit
I would prefer if you did emperor as we already have two admirals and fleets and I don’t really see the hand being big enough to field a third.

From the top then,

Wanna give me some pointers to follow in a PM or should I just finish a first draft and we work from there?

TheForce

May The Me Be With You.
Work on a draft and send it in pm my friend. Meanwhile I’ll be working on Reposting my Grandmaster of the Jedi Sages.

TheForce

May The Me Be With You.
Ok y’all I’ll be making a second post to drive the story forward tomorrow.

in the meantime I will be posting a Bleach story that I will be working on alternate days.

Users who are viewing this thread