• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Hey I like the thing you did with the dialogue colors, I'mma steal that.
Please do I found the color wheel right as I was about to post and re-edited everything because it makes it easier to read the dialogue apart from the scene setting. :)

God, the part of posting that's taking me the longest is figuring out where my character is, LOL. There's a 0% chance he's on Coruscant since he's probably in the Republic's ISL database, he's like 80% sure that he is. Why risk it?

God, the part of posting that's taking me the longest is figuring out where my character is, LOL. There's a 0% chance he's on Coruscant since he's probably in the Republic's ISL database, he's like 80% sure that he is. Why risk it?
You have force concealment and there are plenty of reasons to attend nefarious and not. But you can also pick a planet and set up your own scene. Perhaps you got false credentials as a guard to a not so straight and narrow senator?

I'll proofread it again in the morning, I can't focus very well right now.

e: speaking of losing sleep over Star Wars.

Wow you guys put out some amazing posts. So vivid and detailed. I definitely need to bring my A Game to keep up.

For those who wonder.

Naos is a planet on the southeastern edge of the galactic rim, their prime export is the Naos Sharptooth fish considered a delicacy in many worlds higher societies. The population is made up of Twileks and Humans but neither are native to the planet.

Here is a repost Knight boi Knight boi

Also I will be creating the faction leader of the Jedi Sages Faction he will be put in the Cs page later tonight.

The leaders are the Emperor/ and Grand Master right?

I was just planning on making a non force-sensitive admiral but if nobody's gone for Emperor yet then I could probably try remaking the CS for him if ya'll need one.

The leaders are the Emperor/ and Grand Master right?

I was just planning on making a non force-sensitive admiral but if nobody's gone for Emperor yet then I could probably try remaking the CS for him if ya'll need one.
I would prefer if you did emperor as we already have two admirals and fleets and I don’t really see the hand being big enough to field a third.

I would prefer if you did emperor as we already have two admirals and fleets and I don’t really see the hand being big enough to field a third.

From the top then,

Wanna give me some pointers to follow in a PM or should I just finish a first draft and we work from there?

Work on a draft and send it in pm my friend. Meanwhile I’ll be working on Reposting my Grandmaster of the Jedi Sages.

Ok y’all I’ll be making a second post to drive the story forward tomorrow.

in the meantime I will be posting a Bleach story that I will be working on alternate days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back