• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Star Wars: An Old Republic Story OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
There, I'll post that much for now. I'm sorry, I'm just not used to writing PvP. It's not something I've ever really had to do before coming here.

Last edited:
Sorry, was trying to formulate a response. Here's the best I can come up with:

In all honesty, you wrote a logical fight scene. I like that you write well and you're not afraid of your character getting hurt. It's just I've never encountered a situation where good RPers are comfortable writing a full scene with other PCs without discussing it first. I'd be fine with talking it through, but it sets off all sorts of red flags for me when others write and more or less close out a conflict involving multiple PCs without the input of the other players. You seem to be an intelligent person out for fun, so you likely wouldn't do any of the crappy things I've seen in other situations, but that is a line way too far for me.

I am looking forward resolving the roof top altercation. ^_^ I think XxJadePhoenixX XxJadePhoenixX has a good idea on how things could work out. ^_^ But talking them out here is a good idea since it involves the three of us. ^_^ GhostieGao GhostieGao

Oh, I love that idea. Sorry I've been afk this week, had a super busy week and haven't had a chance for a post ^^;

My one concern with the post is Chuka and Helia are supposed to be at least semi-stealth and using a grenade on the rooftop is gonna have people sniffing around. Ciel's just gonna assume a droid blew a fuse, but I assume the hotel's gonna be like, "O.O!!!"

I'm good with whatever. I'm somewhat busy on weekdays, but my schedule won't change much over the holidays.

Ok. So we're going forward! 😁 I think, if I'm looking at the posting rotation correctly, it's GhostieGao GhostieGao turn to post.

I like the idea of Candace getting out of immediate danger only to be dangling over the side of the building and getting caught that way. With or without the stun grenade.

Okay. Helia has no stun grenades, but I will work on post. I admit I wasn't sure whether we were about to try and collab post or no ^^;

Chuka might use the stun grenade, even as a distraction or diversion (with or without explosion), to either aid the stun shot Helia takes or send the Padawan heading towards "the escape route".

Last edited:
Changed the last few lines of my post so that she ends up losing her lightsaber. Just wanted to make it harder for her to get back into the building from the outside. Also, thought I should leave something behind for either Delrick or Venn to find. 🤷‍♀️

I can write up a timeskip post to get us past the night to the next morning?
Thinking Venn would wake up early to grab breakfast, knock on everyones doors, they discover that Cadence isn't in her room and then we find the lightsaber?

I like that. Cause they could find the lightsaber down on the street, possibly on someone's belt or in the hands of a street urchin.

Anyone else have a problem with the next morning time skip? Since I think it's a foregone conclusion that Cadence is going to be taken captive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back