• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Star Wars: An Old Republic Story OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
It was an unnecessary action on my part to have her there. She wouldn't be able to hear anything and it'd be a lot of editing on all sides. Now you just don't have a disappearing Sith.

Maybe we should start over because now my post and Skyrte's don't fit the narrative and to be honest I'm really confused about what just happened. Cadence never saw Ciel, nor did she draw the conclusion that it was a Sith watching them. She only felt like they were being watched and I never said where or who that person was, but maybe I wasn't very clear. :(

Bah... Did I misread twice?! I'm sorry, today's pretty awful for me. I'll include she's watching in the next post, then. She was keeping her distance to keep from triggering anyone's sensors, especially as she is not malicious at this moment.

By the way, Skyrte, Jedi Shadows, Smugglers and Imperial Agents all have some kind of cloaking ability. If we're using the classes from the game it could have easily been any of those also. Just thought I should let you know.

yeah, and typically you don't know someone's there unless you have a certain technology, are made aware of it, or are stronger in the Force. That all said, I misunderstood the post as in you literally seeing her disappear (which you didn't), so my bad. will make a post shortly to correct my earlier miscorrection

I'll keep that in mind about the cloaking yeah
I only really played Pub Trooper, Sith Warrior and Sith Inquisitor, so I don't know much about the other classes. And those playthroughs were honestly years ago
But if we're not editing, Venn is absolutely overly observant and pretty lucky, so you got it spot on Ghost. I really do gotta make up that CS soon, I intended to yesterday night but I ended up sleeping again.

Really though I just wanted to give you more to post on, since I know nothing sucks more than other people giving you nothing to work with. Coupling that with just getting up from bed and I ended up with a pretty awkward delivery, if we're just rolling with it, seems fine though

Yeah, no worries ^^ Sorry for throwing a bit of a fit earlier. Was having a bad morning. I think y'all make fun posts.

Ciel's not gonna talk to them, though, if she doesn't have to. She's happy to walk behind and listen. They aren't thrown together yet, so no need to include her too much.

I like the pep-talk Venn gave. Almost seemed like an older brother sort of thing to do. ^_^

Skyrte Skyrte No need to rush, go ahead and post what you were planning on and add at the end something about returning or heading back to the hotel. :) And we can pick up from there.

ah thats the thing about me saying a time skip is good too
I wasn't planning anything yet, been real busy recently
So really a time skip is perfectly fine

I think the most important thing through the time skip is that Venn's grabbed a few boxes of swokes candy and wine

Last edited:
So, as I cannot seem to find the interest thread for this...
Just out of curiousity.
Is this still open to recruits?
And if so, could I ask what the story for this is?

There was no interest thread generated for this RP. However we are active, albeit posting is slow. As far as open to new recruits I generally say we are; however I would like to get the opinions of the current cast on accepting new peoples.

XxJadePhoenixX XxJadePhoenixX GhostieGao GhostieGao Skyrte Skyrte Thoughts?

I am totally fine with it if the story has progressed already too far ahead and having a new person join will be a bit difficult to fit them in.
XD
Was mainly curious.

Nothingness Nothingness

I get the impression that Skyrte Skyrte will also be cool with new folks joining, that go ahead and fill out a CS! :) Once you get a 🍪 from me you'll be good to join in.

I assume you've read all the posts to this point?

*clears throat and gets out heavily self-edited to be biased biased Star Wars: the Old Republic encyclopedia*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back