• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Star Wars: An Old Republic Story OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Pulling espresso shots takes a few minutes which is why I didnt include the matriarch serving Ciels caf immediately. If you wanted to add that to the end of your post, I was thinking it was gonna be a Quermiran Light Roast Espresso, so the caf would be less bitter, more fruity, at least in my head. Or you could have Ciel have the same Makem Te Spiced Caf

She takes it black LIKE HER SOU-
nah, she'll take whatever is strongest. She actually doesn't care its taste.

Sorry y'all for being slow. But being a first time parent to a newborn is time consuming and exhausting. I sincerely apologize for the delay! I will begin writing my post ASAP!

*sighs and taps my exhausted head* You're not wrong. Thank you for that. Did the rest of my post make sense?

And I'll do an edit for Delrick/Tarth now that Venn is back.

Force cuffs are a special set of handcuffs developed to keep Force users from being able to... use the Force while handcuffs. They're used a lot in SWTOR.

All, I apologize for being absent lately. I had no idea being a new parent would be so taxing on time and energy. I will be getting a post up shortly. As in the next hour or so.

Again I apologize.

Sorry, lunar new year
And a lot of Destiny 2, but that's just me procrastinating posting and not having a real excuse

Those both sound like legit reasons to me. Not that I have much room to talk...

I think after Chuka and Helia get some caf and a snack at least Chuka will head back there to make sure the acquisition is being fed and still alive.

Post in progress.
under construction work GIF by OctoNation

boom smile GIF

That was a longer post then I had imagined. Might edit it out do a second post about getting back to the ship to check on Cadence. I just couldn't think of a way to do that in the same post as everything else. But I'm open to suggestions if that's what y'all think/want to happen.

Skyrte Skyrte GhostieGao GhostieGao XxJadePhoenixX XxJadePhoenixX

Last edited:
Hey Ghostie, Ciel jumped down to the Republic groups suite right?
I can edit my post to include that so you have more to post on

Users who are viewing this thread

Back