• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy SSAWTMTTTI OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Rises from the dead.

Apologies for disappearing for a few days. I had an unfortunate turn of events at work recently. I am on my days off, however, so would it be a bother to ask what's transpired in my absence?

Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia
But per your own given lore they're a type of Satan. Made of clouds. It's a funny name for em.

Also I'd still wager sentries on this magically capable army should still be able to spot the gathering demons or the forming tornado giant, but maybe not every legion can do magic. I'm pretty sure only the 12th has actually been seen employing it while every other legion has been depicted as run of the mill soldiers, which yea it's a common tool to set the NPCs apart from PCs and make the actual characters feel more special in scope. If everyone can crap out spells then that stops being impressive and all.

I'm not asking you to change things mind you but it really leaves the poor soldiers looking bad. Such is the NPC life I suppose.
I said they're from the Satan Genepool
Doesn't make them Satans
Satan is a possible title given to the current Demon Lord

Okay. Anything else I should know? I kinda left off still on the battlefield where everyone was burying the dead. Can I assume everyone's moved on from there? Or are some of our group still lingering on Snowden?
You could assume that, but you'd be wrong.

I said they're from the Satan Genepool
Doesn't make them Satans
Satan is a possible title given to the current Demon Lord
I don't know, Zharko Serafim Bogdan Miroslav Kostadin Gerasim Vaska Trajan Apostol Zharkov XXXVII is from the Zharko Serafim Bogdan Miroslav Kostadin Gerasim Vaska Trajan Apostol Zharkov genepool and that does make her a Zharko Serafim Bogdan Miroslav Kostadin Gerasim Vaska Trajan Apostol Zharkov.

The Twelfth didn't use a Warp Gate because everyone was far too tired for that
Remember Warp Gates everyone?
The things the Legion uses to get places

Well they're kind of not very well established given we kinda glossed over how we even started the Grigori thing, but that's besides the point and yeah it's nice to know we're operating on those. I'm just asking, what's the time for this? Is it still more or less where people were at, at night in the camp just finishing off conversations when Izuru arrives at the same time as the monster? Or did we timeskip to morning, since you said it's a new day? People are working off both of these and it's getting messy so we do need that well defined.

Well they're kind of not very well established given we kinda glossed over how we even started the Grigori thing, but that's besides the point and yeah it's nice to know we're operating on those. I'm just asking, what's the time for this? Is it still more or less where people were at, at night in the camp just finishing off conversations when Izuru arrives at the same time as the monster? Or did we timeskip to morning, since you said it's a new day? People are working off both of these and it's getting messy so we do need that well defined.
It is the morning
I went from Kai's post where he and the Smol Reptillian were unwinding
So its the next day
Hence why Chiho is doing her public job of healing the sick and injured

Muchas gracias, just wanted to get that super clear to avoid any flow issues and all. Back to writing then.

Rises from the dead.

Apologies for disappearing for a few days. I had an unfortunate turn of events at work recently. I am on my days off, however, so would it be a bother to ask what's transpired in my absence?

I hope everything is alright with your job. I'll try to quickly summarize what has occurred since your last post.

Rinzler, Kai, and Septimus had made their way back to the camp where the majority of the rest of the characters were and the wizard of wizards (KnightOfNight's new character with the long name) made their introduction, interacted with most of the characters, and then was pulled away by Trinity to excavate Grigori's fortress alongside Mickey.

We had the introduction of a new villain, Maximilien Von Hahnenhorn who was checking up on a business deal.

The villainous duo of Kuto and Yuki made their escape from the three knights and flew off to a nearby small town to heal, eat, and rest up.

The Knight of 4 took the initiative and went off in a wagon along with some soldiers to plot out a supply route so the soldiers and knight could get food and other supplies to the camp so they wouldn't starve.

The latest introductions came from Erina the healer mage and Lance the swordsman.

Finally, there was Emperor Izuru, Lucas, and Skyler who combated some werewolf rebels in the north. Once the combat there was completed Lucas and Skyler went separate ways from the emperor who made his way back to the knights along with his legion.

I think that about covers most of what occurred albeit not in the best detail.

I hope everything is alright with your job. I'll try to quickly summarize what has occurred since your last post.

Rinzler, Kai, and Septimus had made their way back to the camp where the majority of the rest of the characters were and the wizard of wizards (KnightOfNight's new character with the long name) made their introduction, interacted with most of the characters, and then was pulled away by Trinity to excavate Grigori's fortress alongside Mickey.

We had the introduction of a new villain, Maximilien Von Hahnenhorn who was checking up on a business deal.

The villainous duo of Kuto and Yuki made their escape from the three knights and flew off to a nearby small town to heal, eat, and rest up.

The Knight of 4 took the initiative and went off in a wagon along with some soldiers to plot out a supply route so the soldiers and knight could get food and other supplies to the camp so they wouldn't starve.

The latest introductions came from Erina the healer mage and Lance the swordsman.

Finally, there was Emperor Izuru, Lucas, and Skyler who combated some werewolf rebels in the north. Once the combat there was completed Lucas and Skyler went separate ways from the emperor who made his way back to the knights along with his legion.

I think that about covers most of what occurred albeit not in the best detail.
So we're all on Mt. Snowden still? Err.. Mostly?

RatKing RatKing Ah, don't beat yourself up much over it. It's a serviceable summary. Course I suppose if anyone wants a more detailed summary of events, I could work on providing one? Depends on how much interest for it, which I'd assume be a fair amount, cause I think we still need a nice detailed one.

Aaanyhow, right so finally got a bit of a timeskip now? Alright, shall get to working on Sir Von Hahnenhorn and his newly nettled nature, and Trinity's more sunny disposition to events.

Blood Born Angel Blood Born Angel - Yep.

Blood Born Angel Blood Born Angel Okay so basically I just went ahead and assumed your guy left the tent after my guy told her to get out, hope that's cool, and then my guy left to take the burn victims to get medical treatment that wasn't balls and arrange a supply route but the former is apparently now unnecessary because we have two characters who are white mage types that exist to make that entire string of hospital posts meaningless I guess because hey sure whatever that's freeform for you.

Fearless Leader Izuru got picked up by a magic dog and thrown off a cliff and then basically carved an indiscriminate swathe of destruction across the better part of the region and ate a bunch of people, literally devoured them whole that's not a metaphor, until he got bored and fought his evil twin brother Virgil Otonashi and I guess his chunk of the army has a bunch of top tier wizards and is fully outfitted in magical artifacts now? EDIT: Apparently he did not fight Otonashi, it was just a pissing contest like always.

Everyone interacted a bunch back at the camp until they kinda stalled out because it just took a while to get around to a timeskip and I think Kai met his Hollow and it's gonna take him over if he comes into contact with demon magic again so I guess don't get close to him unless you're spoiling for a fight.

Cypher is busy being reasonable and not completely dysfunctional.

Erina and LANCE GOODTHRUST are establishing a dynamic on their end.

And yeah everyone got attacked by an angry weather monster with satan genes, thus cloud satan, and I guess there's a wizard responsible for it somewhere doing something.

P sure that's everything immediately relevant to you specifically.

Last edited:
Blood Born Angel Blood Born Angel Okay so basically I just went ahead and assumed your guy left the tent after my guy told her to get out, hope that's cool, and then my guy left to take the burn victims to get medical treatment that wasn't balls and arrange a supply route but the former is apparently now unnecessary because we have two characters who are white mage types that exist to make that entire string of hospital posts meaningless I guess because hey sure whatever that's freeform for you.

Fearless Leader Izuru got picked up by a magic dog and thrown off a cliff and then basically carved an indiscriminate swathe of destruction across the better part of the region and ate a bunch of people, literally devoured them whole that's not a metaphor, until he got bored and fought his evil twin brother Virgil Otonashi and I guess his chunk of the army has a bunch of top tier wizards and is fully outfitted in magical artifacts now?

Everyone interacted a bunch back at the camp until they kinda stalled out because it just took a while to get around to a timeskip and I think Kai met his Hollow and it's gonna take him over if he comes into contact with demon magic again so I guess don't get close to him unless you're spoiling for a fight.

And yeah everyone got attacked by an angry weather monster with satan genes, thus cloud satan, and I guess there's a wizard responsible for it somewhere doing something.

Izuru didn't fight Otonashi

Fearless Leader Izuru got picked up by a magic dog and thrown off a cliff and then basically carved an indiscriminate swathe of destruction across the better part of the region and ate a bunch of people, literally devoured them whole that's not a metaphor, until he got bored and fought his evil twin brother Virgil Otonashi and I guess his chunk of the army has a bunch of top tier wizards and is fully outfitted in magical artifacts now?

Well then... I suppose I should attempt a post at least for presence. Though even reading back some I'm still a bit lost...

Though who wouldn't be at this point?

On with the show! And I don't mind you assuming I left, it was a proper decision given the circumstance.

So uh, Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia is there much of a point in us trying to set things up and do things or are we in for another episode of The Extended Kurosaki Family and their Inexplicable Wizard Soldiers Solve Things? Because it sure seems like that's where we're headed and I don't know about the other players but I probably can't rush a series of posts right now, and last time we had a boss you had your guy kill both of its parts out of the blue.

The giant boss monster is literally just breaking its own face harder and harder against a barrier while your third GMPC, "one of the most powerful spellcasters in the land ", casts runes which will totally solve everything. And don't think I've forgotten your waifusword has weather magics. Why do the Kurosakis even need Knights?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back