• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy SSAWTMTTTI OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Quick question: Are Venti common knowledge? Like, are they something a few people know about, or are they something pretty much everyone is aware of exists either in the world or in legends?

Quick question: Are Venti common knowledge?

I would have to say this: Zharkov probably knows (being someone who runs a library), but check with Knight. I'm making Rinzler know at least something about these venti because of her needing to know a lot as an advisor, diplomat, (has to fill in for the boy king), etc.

but not a lot of information has been given by Dan. all he's said is that they're attacking, they grow when people are scared, and they're cloud satans. ah i mean: "not cloud satans"

Gohan510 Gohan510

Just a heads up, if you want to put your next post up before me feel free to do so. I was going to have Septimus wake up from the sound of all the commotion caused by the approaching venti, but I'm alright with Kai just waking him up from his slumber instead.

StrayTheCat StrayTheCat
Amaya Himura Amaya Himura
Based on what Dan said before, I'd assume most knowledge of them that the common folk would have is "you better get inside when the wind howls before the Cloud Satans take you away" to scare kids. I see most people not really believing in them since they probably mostly hang out in storms out at sea, but if you've ever heard the stories of them you'd probably recognize one when you see it.

But that's just my interpretation.

Ugh, writing long posts makes me pull my hair out so bad. I like making them more than writing a mini-paragraph or two, but its so nerve wracking XD

Gohan510 Gohan510

Just a heads up, if you want to put your next post up before me feel free to do so. I was going to have Septimus wake up from the sound of all the commotion caused by the approaching venti, but I'm alright with Kai just waking him up from his slumber instead.
I just woke up I’ll get to it right now!

Gohan510 Gohan510

My bad for moving Sept a bit but you can just go off my post lol

My bad for moving Sept a bit but you can just go off my post lol

Its fine, all the characters at the camp were pretty much going to convene to discuss how to handle the approaching threat anyways so transitioning Septimus there is no big deal. Now I shall work on getting my post up.

Is necromancy legal in Sumaru? I'm just curious. In some fantasy worlds its treated just like any other magic, some frown upon it, while other fantasy worlds straight up consider it a crime.

EDIT: I'm guessing not since the necro-dragon thing, but maybe that was because the necro-dragon was using it to attack people? Or maybe his necromancy license expired?

Last edited:
Is necromancy legal in Sumaru? I'm just curious. In some fantasy worlds its treated just like any other magic, some frown upon it, while other fantasy worlds straight up consider it a crime.

EDIT: I'm guessing not since the necro-dragon thing, but maybe that was because the necro-dragon was using it to attack people? Or maybe his necromancy license expired?
A Necrodragon… with a license?

So uh, Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia is there much of a point in us trying to set things up and do things or are we in for another episode of The Extended Kurosaki Family and their Inexplicable Wizard Soldiers Solve Things? Because it sure seems like that's where we're headed and I don't know about the other players but I probably can't rush a series of posts right now, and last time we had a boss you had your guy kill both of its parts out of the blue.

The giant boss monster is literally just breaking its own face harder and harder against a barrier while your third GMPC, "one of the most powerful spellcasters in the land ", casts runes which will totally solve everything. And don't think I've forgotten your waifusword has weather magics. Why do the Kurosakis even need Knights?
Kamukura
I'll never be Johnny Yong Bosch
They need Knights to
A: Enforce Imperial Law
2: Be everywhere they can't

I'll be home soon and post shortly after that, so I'm gonna kindly ask that no one posts again before me and Freshet Freshet

Edit: at least out of the people there fighting the Trenta.

I would watch an anime based on Zharko Serafim Bogdan Miroslav Kostadin Gerasim Vaska Trajan Apostol Zharkov XXXVII. I would be disappointed though if it didn't at least get at least a second or third season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back