• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy SSAWTMTTTI OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia
But per your own given lore they're a type of Satan. Made of clouds. It's a funny name for em.

Also I'd still wager sentries on this magically capable army should still be able to spot the gathering demons or the forming tornado giant, but maybe not every legion can do magic. I'm pretty sure only the 12th has actually been seen employing it while every other legion has been depicted as run of the mill soldiers, which yea it's a common tool to set the NPCs apart from PCs and make the actual characters feel more special in scope. If everyone can crap out spells then that stops being impressive and all.

I'm not asking you to change things mind you but it really leaves the poor soldiers looking bad. Such is the NPC life I suppose.

Wait a second, Amaya Himura Amaya Himura is she wearing or not wearing a towel?

EDIT: Okay I think I understand now that she just changed into new clothes and I got confused because it was implied but not actually stated as such, so I'm sorry about that. I was thrown for a loop for a second there.

That's why I was flipping out for a second lol. I have a rule of no sexual stuff in RPs at all, and it seemed way out of left field, so I had to make sure before I made any hasty mistakes.

So uh, we timeskipped the night away, right? That's how Izuru turned up with his legion as the Cumulonimbic Greater Satan formed. To wit:
Its a new day and a Giant Ventus is gonna kill us all

In which case a bunch of the latest posts make not a lot of sense, especially yours Amaya Himura Amaya Himura , while it could be understood that Kai spent the night in a trance and both StrayTheCat StrayTheCat and Ixacise Ixacise arrived around the same time as Izuru.

I could be wrong, mind, but given that message and the multiple line breaks and changes in timing and whatnot I thought that's what happened. Everyone did their interactions and rested and then Izuru arrived and so did The Clouds (coincidence? I think not). So I'm splitting my post into what my guy did during the night and then skipping into having to react to the new threat.

So uh, guess we gotta poke ya on this one Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia , did we timeskip the night so Izuru arrived at morning with the enemy?

I could be wrong, mind, but given that message and the multiple line breaks and changes in timing and whatnot I thought that's what happened. Everyone did their interactions and rested and then Izuru arrived and so did The Clouds (coincidence? I think not). So I'm splitting my post into what my guy did during the night and then skipping into having to react to the new threat.

So uh, guess we gotta poke ya on this one Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia , did we timeskip the night so Izuru arrived at morning with the enemy?
The Twelfth didn't use a Warp Gate because everyone was far too tired for that
Remember Warp Gates everyone?
The things the Legion uses to get places

Users who are viewing this thread

Back