• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy SSAWTMTTTI OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
StrayTheCat StrayTheCat

It's quite alright. I had tried to explain the undead army on the outskirts of the fortress as being mindless and their threat coming from their vast numbers and so combating them directly wasn't an extreme difficulty so long as a tight defense was made. Though even with that I had trouble justifying Sept going over to Kai in the middle of conflict just as I had found it weird for them to be shouting to each other in the midsts of battle.

StrayTheCat StrayTheCat If ridiculous dnd supermen being able to handle skeletons strains the limits of what you find credible, I'd suggest packing up right here and never looking back. Things are only going to get sillier once we hit the cloud satans.

StrayTheCat StrayTheCat

It's quite alright. I had tried to explain the undead army on the outskirts of the fortress as being mindless and their threat coming from their vast numbers and so combating them directly wasn't an extreme difficulty so long as a tight defense was made. Though even with that I had trouble justifying Sept going over to Kai in the middle of conflict just as I had found it weird for them to be shouting to each other in the midsts of battle.
It’s been done before...

StrayTheCat StrayTheCat If ridiculous dnd supermen being able to handle skeletons strains the limits of what you find credible, I'd suggest packing up right here and never looking back. Things are only going to get sillier once we hit the cloud satans.
I'm not really sure if this is a friendly sarcastic jab or not.

I'm not really sure if this is a friendly sarcastic jab or not.
Be it what it may, it really is quite factual. Down to the satan demons. By the looks of things it's gonna be a wild ride, just something to keep in mind if what's already gone down gave you fits lul. Game's fun but might not be what you were expecting, it happens.

Right well, so I feel it oughta be stated

Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia yo, could you move things along? Like even just the siblings reacting to the things around them? Like, there needs to be a passage of time for people to get things. Cause like right now, there's nothing I could do with any of my characters that isn't just essentially filler. So could we please find some time to move things along so we can get back to having things moving?

What's even the plan of events now? Like obviously the storm satans are the incoming plot point, but I think the king's handler also ordered an NPC dump before all the PCs go fight them?

Like how is this going to be organized in terms of events?

Be it what it may, it really is quite factual. Down to the satan demons. By the looks of things it's gonna be a wild ride, just something to keep in mind if what's already gone down gave you fits lul. Game's fun but might not be what you were expecting, it happens.
I'd rather not say what I was expecting because my expectations can be quite...off topic, anyway I am excited about the storm demon things. I'm half tempted to make a second character that deals in soul summoning magic - sort of where they make a contract with an entity or creature in return for the ability to summon them in a time of need - so I could have double the fun with this type of expansion.
Sorry, my mind went from fantasy mode to MMORPG mode when the word "expansion" was read. I actually like the idea of expansions for an RP, and quite frankly shocked how few times I've seen it used. Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia is there any other possible expansions planned for the future or is are they revealed only when they release when the plot is resolved?

I'd rather not say what I was expecting because my expectations can be quite...off topic, anyway I am excited about the storm demon things. I'm half tempted to make a second character that deals in soul summoning magic - sort of where they make a contract with an entity or creature in return for the ability to summon them in a time of need - so I could have double the fun with this type of expansion.
Sorry, my mind went from fantasy mode to MMORPG mode when the word "expansion" was read. I actually like the idea of expansions for an RP, and quite frankly shocked how few times I've seen it used. Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia is there any other possible expansions planned for the future or is are they revealed only when they release when the plot is resolved?
Yes
I have one with a villain who makes everyone sing next
BECAUSE I WILL HAVE YOU ALL SING

Also Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia if Rinzler grew up and taught each and every one of the siblings, why do you say that Otonashi hates her guts. Oh! I see what you did there. Next enemy...
Not Otonashi
When he was a wee bab
He left for Nagara to learn under the Former Divine Blade, Setsuna Yata
While he only got her title because she retired and defaulted it to him
He was the closest to her in terms of power anyway
He only met up with his siblings again when he decked Izuru in a one on one duel to earn the loyalty of the Feudal Lord

Also Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia if Rinzler grew up and taught each and every one of the siblings, why do you say that Otonashi hates her guts. Oh! I see what you did there. Next enemy...
Oto is just going through a phase...

"You cant tell me what to do! Dont call me Otonashi... im Divine Blade now! And its not a phase... ITS WHO I AM!!"
*Pulls hood up, teleports to room and blasts Green Day*

Oto is just going through a phase...

"You cant tell me what to do! Dont call me Otonashi... im Divine Blade now! And its not a phase... ITS WHO I AM!!"
*Pulls hood up, teleports to room and blasts Green Day*
Izuru: Otonashi you stole my girlfriend!
Otonashi: If I stole her, she must not have been very attached to you in the first place
Chiho and Rinzler: Ohhhhhhh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back