• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy SSAWTMTTTI OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
StrayTheCat StrayTheCat

The initial conflict that started the RP was just an incident with a powerful undead dragon breaking free of ancient seals that kept it bound and it seeking revenge by trying to overtake the country with armies of undead. And now with the defeat of Grigori (the Necrodragon) the issue of the storm spirits has been made aware to the Knights.

As for the whole war situation I'm not sure. From what I understand in DanGriin's posts it seems like there are some factions or people's that were once aligned with the empire but have started to understand that the emperor may be going down the same path as his father and have decided to rebel and overthrow him while they have the chance. By the look of things in the GM's posts it seems like the emperor is winning in the fight against the rebels in the north.

Finally in terms of a central villain there isn't particularly one main big bad. Currently our roster of villains includes Kuto, Yuki, Hildebrand, Emlyn, and Maximiellian . Each of the villains has their own motives and goals. Some want to overthrow the empire while others are simply running shady business operations.

So I’m going to be ignored in how we can make the villains not random trainer encounters? Lol

Last edited:
LONG LIVE THE KIIING!

It is I, the king of the rats. Rat_King_render.png

RatKing RatKing
You forgot Izuru on that list.

Sorry, that version of the list has been redacted.

So I’m going to be ignored in how we can make the villains not random trainer encounters? Lol

That is probably something you're gonna have to discuss with those playing as the other villains and DanGriin. May be best to make a private discussion with those guys to better plan.

Huh. We have a map now, that's nice and helpful bit small. Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia did you have it this size initially or did it just shrink or something? A larger map would be appreciated.

RatKing RatKing - A nice job of summarizing up some stuff. Succinct.

RatKing RatKing - A nice job of summarizing up some stuff. Succinct.

Thank you.

i had just gotten over the end of adventure time and you do this ;_;
I apologize for bringing up repressed feels over Adventure Time. Though if I recall correctly there is still a series finale of the show in the works that has not yet aired.

No not yet she isn’t ready to fight a knight, maybe that small Kolbolt. Maybe him with the yellow scales as he relatively small
Best watch out Kuto you don't want to underestimate the Knight of 7 just because he seems like the weakest knight of the bunch.

Thank you.

I apologize for bringing up repressed feels over Adventure Time. Though if I recall correctly there is still a series finale of the show in the works that has not yet aired.

Best watch out Kuto you don't want to underestimate the Knight of 7 just because he seems like the weakest knight of the bunch.
Lol, his best bet is some random thing happening to Yuki but reading over each knight and what had happened personally think he’s fit for her. So I think Kuto made a good judgment. That will be noted though. ;)

Its my first map and I had no idea what I was doing

It's pretty good for a first go at a map. A quick get around for the low resolution of the titles of locations may be to just open the map in the paint program, mark the titled areas with a small circle or number and then putting a map key off to the side so people can refer to it and know what it is.

Oh, sorry, didn't quite get what you were asking the first time, but like Ratking said that's kind of up to you/the others playing villains and the GM innit? You're kinda free to come up with ways to menace the party and be relevant without popping up at random for a punchout long as Dan's fine with it, there's several ways villains can get up to no good without direct confrontation.

Its my first map and I had no idea what I was doing

It's good just kinda small, I thought it might be RPN limiting the size of it in which case it might be best to upload it someplace else and link to it. If it's not then yea saving a higher resolution or manually marking places would be helpful.

Oh StrayTheCat StrayTheCat , I feel something both RatKing and our fearless GM failed to address is that generally the "campaign" against the Necrodragon our characters were thrown right into is being seen as exceedingly poorly planned and managed by most characters. Inter-party conflict started because the emperor (Izuru, our GM's lead character) saw it fit to cause massive friendly fire to kill the dragon, even though it was being dealt with quite handily by other characters who weren't killing their own team, and it very much came across like he did this mostly out of ego.

Izuru has also generally acted very little like a leader, has issued death and torture threats against people unhappy with the whole "rush into war and kill your own side while doing it" stuff, and then promptly up and left the party to do his own thing when publicly and openly called on all of this, which is why there's talk of rebellion and little regard for Izuru amongst what should be his own side.

The emperor, currently, has magically dragged his battallion of soldiers (who somehow remain loyal, competent and organized despite being introduced as "the worst of the worst [...] filled with cowards, delinquents, arrogant scions and snarky intellectuals") to kill a bunch of rebels that sprouted out of thin air and would rather not be ruled by the violent son of a violent madman but they're wrong because they're werewolves.

I feel this is all quite key to the ongoing narrative, anyone feel free to correct me or tell me if I missed anything.

Zerohex Zerohex

You forgot to mention the fact that the encampment is pretty much away from any civilization so one of the few responsible people of the group, Saint Rosario IV, is going forth in an attempt to get some men to a proper hospital for care and set up supply chains so we don't all die in the horrible frozen hellhole which we were sent to without enough necessary supplies since we just got the orders to go there in like five minutes.

Other than that it's pretty solid.

Lol, his best bet is some random thing happening to Yuki but reading over each knight and what had happened personally think he’s fit for her. So I think Kuto made a good judgment. That will be noted though. ;)

Yea his luck could play a role in a potential future showdown between the two. Perhaps as the two begin to fight a rain storm rolls in making it difficult for her to create anything with her ability as the ink blood just washes away. Though the thought of Sept of just tanking his way through a fireball created by Kuto since his scales are capable of resisting damage from elemental magics is something that would be quite neat.

Gohan510 Gohan510
RatKing RatKing <3

Judge me by my size, do you?
Don't underestimate Sept or Yuki!
>:3

Smol squad has each others backs.

Yea his luck could play a role in a potential future showdown between the two. Perhaps as the two begin to fight a rain storm rolls in making it difficult for her to create anything with her ability as the ink blood just washes away. Though the thought of Sept of just tanking his way through a fireball created by Kuto since his scales are capable of resisting damage from elemental magics is something that would be quite neat.

Trust me it wouldn’t be fire Kuto would be using. Juju Juju has described his demon magic wrong when he releases the diablo its like an energy wave or a ball made of demonic mana.

Trust me it wouldn’t be fire Kuto would be using. Juju Juju has described his demon magic wrong when he releases the diablo its like an energy wave or a ball made of demonic mana.
Im sorry Gohan510 Gohan510 , i luvs you but I have my faith in the smol one.

just a little guy trucking though all that fire

B E L I E V E

smol squad 4 life

Okay so, in short, the emperor goes pretty much insane during a war against an undead dragon and its army. After disagreements with how the emperor handled the means to win the war, rebels pop up to overthrow him and various groups/individuals show up with various agendas. People (the good guys) do whatever the hell the do and stuff happens.

Its basically if homestuck and game of thrones had a baby. This is what I understand as of right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back