• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Splicers - I Am Legion - OOC Thread

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
And speaking of doing well, I may be getting out of the hospital tomorrow or Saturday, assuming that everything continues to look good on my x-rays. It has only been 43 days since I was admitted, so I am more than ready to go home.

Mirgris Mirgris should I hold on you posting your action for Lance or just go on with the encounter I have planned?

On an unrelated note, I have just gotten the word that I'm getting discharged from the hospital! It has been something like 45 days that I've been locked up here, so I'm quite ready to go home. Now all I have to do is wait for the paperwork to get done to get me out.

On an unrelated note, I have just gotten the word that I'm getting discharged from the hospital! It has been something like 45 days that I've been locked up here, so I'm quite ready to go home. Now all I have to do is wait for the paperwork to get done to get me out.
Super news, Bud! Freedom!

Now just don't overdo it ir you'll be right back in there! Sherwood Sherwood

Last edited:
I'll dive and try to dodge, I've just been moving, it's bad timing with you just now feeling better, I'll get a post out today.
No worries. Real Life always comes first. I'll post IC shortly.

I'll dive and try to dodge, I've just been moving, it's bad timing with you just now feeling better, I'll get a post out today.
Good luck with your moving, Mirgris Mirgris ! May everything you've got wind up in the right room (I label all of our boxes with the room it's supposed to go in). =)

One of Hearts One of Hearts I have hopes that I can get you into the game as a part of the squad that is on the run from the Sky Fighters and the Battle Track chasing down Eonivar Eonivar and your fellow squad member, Axel. Are you about ready to post your sheet?

If we don't hear from Mirgris Mirgris soon, I'll have him engaged with a second opponent off screen while everyone else is in the mix with the Battle Track.

Just to be clear even with supernatural strength in Host armor, I still don't add that to Melee damage right?

I just read up on the rules for melee damage making Jin, all host armor has Robot/Splicer strength and yes you added your strength MDC damage to all melee and body blow strikes.

And yet another fantastic Nat 20 Critical Hit let down by a shitty damage roll...the dice roller on this site hates me.

Sherwood Sherwood

Rules clarification question for future reference regarding attack per melee costs and such.

If I am using Jin's Vital Points Skill along with making a "Called Shot", how many attacks does this use? The Skill says using Vital Points costs TWO attacks per melee to use. And per the book (p. 218) a carefully aimed "Called Shot" gets an additional +2 to strike plus an additional +2 from Jin's Sniper skill for a +4...and costs THREE attacks per melee.(its two attacks if you do not aim) Vital Points states the two attack cost is "
is for "This skill requires careful analysis which soaks up extra time"

Does this cost Jin 3 or 5 attacks to use Vital Points with a carefully aimed Called Shot? I would argue that the aiming action and the Vital Points "analysis" are doing the same thing...so I would lean toward 3 attacks per melee to use both abilites...2 attacks without the additional +2 bonus. Thoughts?

I am good with whatever, I am just trying to figure out Palladium's nebulous rules which they try to reuse over and over and over again.

Last edited:
I will go with three attacks per melee for that combo. I might be wrong, but hey! This is my game and I don't see a problem with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back