• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Splicers - I Am Legion - OOC Thread

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I don't think we ever asked what rank we all are, so I hope I was not wrong in saying Toni was a Private also.
You are correct in thinking that the issue of rank never came up. Yes, the three of you are all Private First Class in rank. Once a squad leader is determined, that person will get a promotion above everyone else.

Another question. The Omega Blaster takes two actions to fire; one to open the chest plate and the second to actually fire the weapon. If I have used it in one attack, do I need to use two actions with each subsequent shot, or is it just one action to fire it after that?

Another question. The Omega Blaster takes two actions to fire; one to open the chest plate and the second to actually fire the weapon. If I have used it in one attack, do I need to use two actions with each subsequent shot, or is it just one action to fire it after that?
Let me think on that one.

Oh goodness I am so sorry! Yes yes! I am a go! I had a suprise visit from the nephew! He's was quite the handful! I promise to post here in a few hours when the sky is awake once more!
No worries. Family comes first.

It's fine, in the heat of the moment, I do not think anyone cares what their rank is at the moment, Jin just automatically said her rank as a means of identifying herself.

A bump for Mirgris Mirgris . I need a defense declared for your Griffon before your next action.
Yep sorry trying to read up on how I want to do that.

I think I can automatic dodge, but I think that's only a +2 instead of like +11 for a normal dodge, so I will probably normal dodge, but I'm checking everything over.

Ok, just let me know when you make up your mind on how to react.

I have come up with the ruling that so long as you don't switch to a different weapon system, you can continue to fire your Omega Blaster for just one action. If you switch to something else, like your Casting rifles or your melee weapon, you will once again have to use two actions to fire it.

One of Hearts One of Hearts Did you catch the PM I sent you about your character? You are missing all the bio-upgrades for your Host Armor on your character sheet.

One of Hearts One of Hearts Did you catch the PM I sent you about your character? You are missing all the bio-upgrades for your Host Armor on your character sheet.
Oh shoot! I totally messed up the coding lol! I'll fix it after work!

This is why we never trust old people with technology ok? We mess up! All the time!

Yep sorry trying to read up on how I want to do that.

I think I can automatic dodge, but I think that's only a +2 instead of like +11 for a normal dodge, so I will probably normal dodge, but I'm checking everything over.
Have you made a decision yet? I'm kinda stuck until I can resolve the effects of the attack on your Griffon.

Have you made a decision yet? I'm kinda stuck until I can resolve the effects of the attack on your Griffon.
Oh? Am I already in the game!?! Shoot! Ok within the hour the post will be fixed then I'll try and jump in. But I may need help on learning how to work the mechanics!

ok wait, once I fix my response do you want me to join the official rp or do you need to approve anything? just looking for the green light to join.

ok wait, once I fix my response do you want me to join the official rp or do you need to approve anything? just looking for the green light to join.
I was waiting for you to get the Host Armor bonuses on your sheet, so now you are ready to jump in. Your coding on your character sheet is a bit off, but all the info is there so it works. I will make an IC post for you in a moment, then you can join in the fight once this melee round is over.

Thank you! I totally see now that I was supposed to pick two weapons? Is there like a snuper rifle equivilant in this game? Maybe a pistol for short range? Also, when I start my reply do I need to take a moment to regain myself or can I hop right into the action?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back