• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

TheSpeck

Cognitohazard
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello! My name is Speck, I have been roleplaying for a few years now (most of that time not being on this website) and I'm interested in finding partners for some roleplay ideas!

I would consider myself a semi-lit writer, but I make grammar and spelling mistakes on occasion so if you can't be patient with me then I am not the right person for you.

I write in third person past tense, though you don't have to write that way.

I have a very open schedule so I'm usually able to post a few times a day.

For these roleplays I am willing to play male or female

Here are some stories I've been wanting to do!

In a small town named Firestone, two of the best Illusionists in the world reside. Unlike most magicians, they don't use tricks to make things look magical, they use magic and try to make it look like a trick. It seems they are put up to a challenge, each of them being paid by separate people to take part in a duel of skill. The two will have a tough battle, but only one will win. Their powers are based on energy. Energy usage depends on how complex the ability is. The Illusionists are barely limited with what they can do, though some things may be irreversible, so it is recommended to be careful.

Little do they know, the two will find love, and instead of having to overcome their challenger, they will have to find a way to stop the duel.

Having been invited to a party, you arrive expecting a fun night of relaxation. Instead, a blizzard traps you inside of the mansion with other party guests. When people start showing up dead, it's up to you to get out alive!

A mysterious species has taken over the world, destroying all structure and killing off many people. Looters have taken over the only safe places, and you are in a tough spot. You somehow managed to find another survivor to travel with. Its up to the two of you to get to the safe haven alive, but the journey will be a long one.

You have been placed in insane asylum for whatever reason you would like, but you aren't crazy. You found another like you, someone who isn't crazy but was put in the asylum. It's your job to escape before you are really driven insane.

I'm not interested in a lot of fandoms, but here are a few that I will do!

Warrior cats

Scp foundation (I don't know too much about this, but enough to like it)

Wings of fire

If we did any of these I would like to do Ocs only.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back