• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Specifics

Big Brother Jack

Would you Kindly?
Hello, My name is Jack and I have had trouble finding role plays that I want to do so I thought I would be very specific on what I want. I do not allow Ocs because I have e had bad experiences with them in the past which really killed a role-play, The only time I allow OCs is marvel because they seem to work better. I do at least 2 or 3 paragraphs depending on how engaging the story is and I do only Male X Female. I would like you to plot with me because it would be more fun and I am not good at plots sometimes.

Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time
I am looking for somebody to be Malon for my Link. I find them cute together.

Titanic
I am looking for a Rose to play against as I will be Jack, hehe my name.

Jedi Fallen order
I am looking to do Cal X Merrin.

Attack On Titan
I am looking to do Eren X Mikasa and me as Eren because last time I tried being Mikasa it did not go well lol. I was thinking we could do it after the Yeager titan grabs Mikasa and of course Jean is giving Eren hell for it.

Falcon and the Winter solider
Bucky and Leah (fuck yeah battleship date)
Sam and OC
Bucky and OC (not really pumped for this one because of the past)

Spiderman PS4
Peter X Mary Jane

Aang X Katara
Zuko X mai

Legend of Korra
Korra X Mako

Titans
Rachel and Gar
Rachel and Jason
Kori and Dick
Dawn and Dick
Donna and Roy