• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Soulmate?

Jade can't help herself as a little bit of laughter seeps though, and it wasn't just fake laughter, it was real. "Stalker." She teased between bits of laughter. Was she teasing him? Actually being playful? What cased this? Was it the fact she actually humored the thought of him following her around like a little puppy dog? Actually the thought of him as a puppy only made her laughter bubble out more. For some reason as she clutched the key he gave her, she felt..okay but then again the fear of him hurting her cause she was laughing at him hit her like a pain to the gut. The night was up..that meant the promise was...he could hurt her now..was that his intentions now?

As Jade calmed herself down from the laughter, she found herself clutching the key tightly in her hand. Was he doing to hurt her now? Was this all..a hoax? Some plan to build her up and use her?.. She had no idea and that scared her even more. "I..uh..yeah. See ya.." She said softly. Her timid and scared personality making its way back to her as she walked past Austin, her mind in a whirl about what exactly he could be doing to her..surely..he wouldn't go too far..right? He'd never gone too far..at least..not yet. Or does he really love me like he claims? Impossible. No one can love you. He even told you that so why would he love you? Its a lie Jade. Stop believing love is possible for you. Its not. Get your head out of the clouds and focus. You have more important things to worry about than Austin.

Austin found himself smiling widely at Jade's teasing, her laughter filling him with so much warmth he didn't know what to do with himself. He'd never heard such a carefree sound come from the girl, though... He's perfectly aware that he's the biggest reason for that...

Regret then begins to fill the boy up, his smile fading at the same rapid rate of Jade's laughter. And the moment she speaks in a tone once more as timid and nerve-filled as she normally does, something inside him just snaps.

When Jade walks past him, he grabs her wrist gently and pulls her back to him, crashing her againast his chest and hugging her tightly. He presses his lips against the top of her head, a sweet kiss lingering on her hair before he lifts them ever sao slightly in order to speak.

"I am so sorry, Jade... For everything... I'm sorry, so... Please don't be afraid of me, anymore..." His words come out with a distinct tone of desperateness, hope, and regret. He didn't want to waste his life away like this, anymore... He wanted to be with Jade, to hold her like he is now always.. To sleep each night with her in his arms.

But I know she'll never forgive me enough for that... I'm an awful person, I always have been. I don't deserve her, so, why do I still want her so bad?!

Jade gasps as she's pulled against his chest. Her heart was racing and for a long moment she thought he was going to seriously hurt her. Then her did the in speakable...he apologized.. And for that moment she had no idea what to say. She shouldn't forgive him at all..she should pull away from him and walk away..hating him. But her body wouldn't let her, and a fire was byilding in her. With a very soft sigh , Jade would raise her head to look at him. "I..I'll try." And with those words, she meant it. She'd try not to fear him if she could. And maybe..just maybe he really did love her..or maybe he just wanted to use her..either way Jade needed to stop fearing him.

Austin smiles again, placing another few, small, featherlight kisses against Jade's head. "That's all I can really hope for." He then lets her go, though he doesn't want to... He hesitates a bit in his movement from backing away. He wanted to be close to Jade, not terribly far away as he felt being even only these three steps away.

"Right, then..." He sighs a bit sadly, "I'll see you soon..."

Jade nods. "See ya later Ausie." Those were the last words she offered him before turning on her heel and walking once more. She had the art studio to get to, and the faster she got there the sooner she could do some alone thinging, the problem was..she had no idea how far it was from here.

Another soft, sad sigh escapes from Austin's lips as he watches Jade walknaway,. "And then there was one." He reaches up to scratch the back of hisnhewad before turning to walk out the back doors of the apartments, knowing he was going to be late for work... Again. Fuck.

As Jade finally reaches the art studio, the minute she walks in however, she takes notice that the entire place is full and that her roommate had beaten her here. Shit..here comes the questions.

Sarah Miller glances over to the art studio's door as her roommate walks in. She narrowed her eyes, blonde hair streaked with blue, purple, and red falling into her hazel eyes thanks to the side swooped bangs. The rest of her waist-length was tied into a bun at the back of her head, as to keep it out of the paint which was smeared all over here previously white smock, and olive-skinned face.

After wiping her hands off on a towel, she puts hands on hips and stalks over to Jade. "Jade. Lea. Tarrow. Where the hell were you last night? Do you have any ideas how scared Meghan and I were?!" At the memory of how scared her girlfriend/soulmate was for her friend/roommate, a look of pure horror flashes across her normally carefree expression. "We called your phone, like a million times... I even went up to the damn love doctor building since you said this where you were going... Imagine how I felt when I found your phone on the grounds in the back alley!" She groans out in frustration, jutting out a hip and narrowing her eyes as her arms cross over her chest. She taps her foot impatiently on the ground, awaiting explanation.

Jade sighs deeply as she makes her way to Sarah. Once by her friends side, Jade would throw her hair uo and roll her eyes at Sarah. "Sorry. I was with Austin all night cause I got sick. He took me back to his place. Either way it doesn't matter..I'm fine..can I have my phone back?" She said. Her voice was relaxed and had several teasing tones within it.

Sarah's eyes go wide in shock, "Austin? As in... Austin, Austin?!" Suddenly a sly grin spreads across her lips, "So, the ritual worked that fast, huh?"

The nineteen year old girl HD known for about a year now that Austin and Jade were soulmates... It was obvious by his behind-the-scenes protectiveness and how his bullying was much like a little boy asking a crush. That, added to the way Jade could never stop talking about him and still hung around him, made it pretty obvious..

Jade blushes deeply. "8 hours after..yeah.." As she spoke she became shyer and shyer. Sarah had always known about her problems with Austin and knew that he bullier her, she also called BS when Jade said Austin hated her. It was all strange and right now Jade just wanted her phone back so she could zone out to the melodies of Volumes and Beartooth.

Sarah squeals in excitement and rushes herself forward, wrapping Jade's in a tight hug, "Oh, I'm so happy for you! See! I told you he doesn't hate you!"

Jade hugs her friend back, another sigh escaping her. "Sarah.." She said softly then pulled back from her. "What if..I don't..feel the same? Or don't know how I feel?"

Sarah smiles knowingly before shaking her head to her friend, resting her hands on the other girl's shoulders. "Believe me, sweetie. You'll figure out how you feel soon enough... And I can just about guarantee it'll be for rather than against."

Jade shakes her head at her friend. "If you say so Sar. Now can I have my phone? I need to tune out.." She said with a very small smile as she held out her hand to her friend, knowing full well the girl charged it, and brought it to school with her along with her headphones.

Sarah chuckles nervously and begins wringing her fiers in front of her, her gaze flitting about the room, focusing on anything except Jade's face. "Yeah... About that... Ya know how Meghan loves your taste in music, right?"

Jade narrows her eyes at the girl. "You didn't let your girlfriend take my phone did you?" She said, her voice low and tones of anger within it. Sarah should have known a lot better than to give Meghan her phone, she'd told her several times not to do such things. Sarah should have known how much Jade needs her phone and music after last night and the fact that she so willingly gave it to her girlfriend without Jade's permission was making her even more angry.

Sarah frownss, now lifting her gaze to look into her friend's eyes. "I didnt, actually... We just plugged it into my laptop and copied down the music, last night, onto her phone... But, while it was copying over wed got a bit..." She clears her throat, a faint blush upon her cheeks, "um... Distracted... And I woke up late this morning and forgot it... It's still in the dorm, just plugged up to my computer is all.."

Jade let out a small sigh. "You had me worried ya know?" She said, a small bit of laughter escaping her as she shook her head. "Let me see your phone. I'll get Austin to get it for me." She said with a light blush, inwardly hoping Sarah didn't see it. In a way, Jade knew she herself should go get her phone..but the dorms were a long walk from the studio and it was likely that Austin wouldn't mind..right?

Sarah wiggles her eyebrows suggestively and pulls out her phone, handing it to Jade. "Tell him I say hi~"

Jade rolls her eyes at her friend then unlocks Sarah's phone and dial's Austin's number, hoping he'd pick up even though the number was likely unknown.

After about three rings Austin picks up his phone, deciding that the song "Dead" by My Chemical Romance would be forever ruined if he continued to let it ring. "Hello?" His voice is slightly apprehensive, not recognizing the number.

[media]

[/media]

Jade jumps at the sound of hi voice and she walks away from the ever smirking Sarah to talk to Austin. "H..hey Austin. Its Jade. C..can you do me a favor?" She asked, her voice timid and shy once again.

Sarah snickers and goes back to her easel, knowing that she needs to hurry on her project... She's about two weeks behind, thanks to Meghan taking her on a vacation with her family.... It was amazing, but totally screwed her over school wise.

Austin feels a smile spread across his face as he hears Jade's voice, though it falters slightly as he remembers their earlier conflict. "Oh... Sure, what is it..?"

Jade bites her lower lip for a bit and debates asking him, then lets out a soft sigh, which she was sure he heard before asking the simple question: "Would you mind..running by my dorm and getting my phone along with headphones? I..really need them..Please?" Jade was biting her lip again as she awaited the answer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back