• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Soulmate?

Jade shivered ever so slightly from his warm breath, she almost thought she imagined his words, but she knew better, he'd actually said them and that just made her tighten her hold on him. She may not know how she feels exaxtly for him, but never once had Austin said such kind words to her, nor had he openly said those three words and even if she wouldnt say them back, she'd still hold them deep in her heart. She didn't say anything back to hom, just simply teared up and pressed her face against his chest. Never wanting this moment to end.

Austin smiles. Despite Jade not returning his three little words, this proves to him that someday she will... Someday she'll realize that she loves him as well. And while he hopes that day will be soon, he knows she'll need time. And it's truly already fulfilled all his dreams to be able to tell her those words himself, holding her tightly all the while. He rests his head back against the top of hers, closing his eyes and just reveling in the beautiful warmth that surrounds them.

However, the dream-like moment is soon over as the flash of a camera interrupts Austin's daydreams... His eyes shoot open, and he glances over to see Sarah, Jade's roommate, with a camera in her hands and a satisfied smirk on her face. "Gotcha~"

Jade blushes deeply and pulls away from Austin and looks over at Sarah, her expression showinf she was seriously grumpy. "Was that needed!?" She said, a small smirk forming on her face as she didn't really seem to notice she had reached for Austin's hand.

Sarah just snickers and shrugs as she puts down her camera and goes back to her painting, "What? It was cute as hell, and everyone was staring, anyway!" She smirks as she gestures around to the whole class, every last eye in the room was staring at the pair with emotions ranging from sadness, envy, happiness, or compassion.

Austin, however, doesn't notice any of that as the light in his chest brightens ever so faintly from Jade taking his hand. He smiles widely, taking hers and entwining their fingers.

Jade's face only grows in its red color as she looks to Austin then bites her lower lip and looks down at theor hands. Somehow her body had deemed it normal for her to grab his hand..

"I..uh.." Jade starts then looks away and moves closer to him and whispers in his ear. "I..don't.. Like being stared at.." She said, her voice obviously showing she was more afraid of the crowd than him. Actually right now, he was helping, though her anxiety was growing more and more.

Austin stiffens slightly, taking her words as her saying that she didn't want to hold his hand... So, he slips his hand out of hers and sneakily kisses the crown of her head before walking her over to her stool and ruffling her hair gently, then taking a step back. "Right.. See ya later, Jade." He gives a small smile before turning to leave.

Jade frowns. "That's..not exactly what I meant.." She said softly as her hand still lingered with the warm of his and she desperately wanted him close again..he was oddly comforting.

Austin furrows his brows at Jade's words, confusion settling over him as he turns back to her, "What did you mean, then?" He quirks an eyebrow, breaking their tight knit as he stares gently at his soul mate.

Austin smiles again, reaching out to take Jade's hand again as his body moves on its own to pull hers to his lips and he kisses the back. "Well, then.. All you'd had to do was ask."

Jade bites her lower lip as she steps closer to him, tingles spreading though her body from where he kissed her hand. "L..lead the way then." She said shyly.

Austin smiles and nods, rubbing his thumb gently across the back of Jade's hand. They're just about out the door as Sarah calls out, "Oh, J! Don't forget about the date tonight!" Austin's hand grips Jade's a bit tighter as jealousy from the girl's choice of words seeps through him. His walk also increases a bit in speed as he goes toward the building's doors. "So, uh.. Where do you want to go..?" He tried to keep the hardened edge off his voice, but of course, jealousy gets the better of the young man and he sounds angry, even though at Jade he's anything but.

Jade flinches at his tone and gets slightly scared, as she didn't like how when they were alone he got instantly angry. "I..uh..I have this special spot..I could take you too. No one really knows about it." She said softly, her voice clearly giving away that she was scared of his attitude change.

Austin hears the fear in Jade's voice, and suddenly realizes what he'd done.. His eyes widen with that realization, his entire expression softening along with his grip on her hand as he stops walking and turns to her. Then, standing right there in the parking lot, he gently puts his hands on jade's shoulders and looks her in the eye. "Hey... I'm not angry with you, alright? I just got... Really jealous from what she said..." He sighs softly, leaning forward so that his forehead was against Jade's. "I just really... I don't know how to handle all these feelings... Normally I'd just push the person into a wall or punch them in the face for even thinking about making a move on you.. But she's your best friend, who's a lesbian, and has a girlfriend, er.. Soulmate, who's not you.. So I know there's not a threat from her, but still.. I can't help it.. I'm sorry for scaring you though.."

Jade closes her eyes and squeezes his bad a bit. "I..it's okay Austin. I'm just not used to this.." She started then realized he'd just admitted to beating up guys who..liked her? Wait.. Boys actually liked her? Jade's curiosity sprang up quickly and she opened her eyes. "Austin..how many boys liked me?" She asked, her mind completely distracted from and fear she had before, now it was just soul focused on finding out who liked her..and when.

Austin pouts, but quickly catches himself and turns it into an expression of indifference as he stands up straight and clears his throat, turning away from Jade as he answers. "I dunno... Like, 30 or 40 or somethin'..." His tone was almost one of a young child being reprimanded, as that's exactly how he felt. He'd just admitted to something he swore to himself Jade would never discover... But, then again.. He'd also vowed to never reveal his true feelings; and look where that got him..

Jade smirks a bit and walks around to face him. "And you beat them all up..because they liked me?" She asked, her smirk growing as for some reason this was just so interesting. Normally she should have been furious at him for this, but really ass she was well..curious. She wanted to know more about this, more about the whole ordeal. It kind of made her happy to know Austin cared so much to fend off guys, it also kinda made her mad because she missed out of a lot of experiences.

Austin faces his glance upward, not wishing to meet Jade's eyes as he nods, "I did... Because they were going to take you from me before I even had you.. I knew they would; you'd choose anyone before me in a heartbeat.. I know you would." The sadness seeps into his tone involuntarily, though it's not ungrounded... Despite the apparent comfort Jade seems to be portraying at this particular moment in time, Austin still knows perfectly well that she's scared of him... After she gets past the shock that people liked her, even proclaimed their love in notes that were soon after burned- along with their underpants-, Austin is certain she'll go right back to being just as scared as before. And that terrifies him, because of how much he likes this. He wants her to be this happy and carefree all the time ,but of course he'd ruined his chances of such a thing over the years... Now she was broken emotionally; and it was all his fault.

Jade thinks on his words for a moment then slips her hand from his, places both her hands on his face, and tilts his head down so he's looking at her, though of course due to her height she's on her tip toes. "Well you have me now so what's there to worry about?" She said, a soft smile on her lips where there once was a smirk. Of course inwardly she knew those words would make him happy, and in a way she meant them. Jade wouldn't abandon her soulmate. Somehow..someway..she'd make this work. She'd come to love him. Even if it took forever. She'd try. Just for him. Why? Because he's been the only person she's ever had in her entire life that actually stood by her.

Austin's jaw drops slightly, his eyes twinkling once more in awe as he stares into Jade's, seeing the truth there. He had the urge to kiss her then and there, but knew that she'd not yet had her first one, and wanted it to be special for the girl... Therefore, he settles on reaching up and placing his hands over hers on his cheeks. He then gently turns his head to the right, kissing her left palm; then to the left where he kisses her right palm. "I love you, Jade." He softly runs his hands down her arms and rests them on her shoulders, leaning in to kiss her forehead, "And I always will... Thank you for staying."

Jade closes her eyes and shivers as tingle run though her body, a soft fire igniting in her stomach once it reached there. "I wub you too Austin." She said, knowing well enough he should like that response. She wouldn't say love just yet, she'd save that for that right moment, when she knew that she truly felt that way about him, but for right now she'd substitute it for other words.

Austin grins widely, leaning down and kissing the tip of her nose. "Thank you." His voice comes out as a soft whisper before he takes in a subtle deep breath and pulls back, then takes Jade's hand once more within his own and starts toward his car once more. "Do we need to drive to this spot of yours, or will we walk?"

Jade giggles and rolls her eyes. "Walking is always acceptable...though you'll be doing most of it." She said, and a wide smirk came across her face as she let go of his hand, walked around to the back of him then jumped on his back, wrapping her legs around him once on then her arms followed. "Giddy up Ausie!" She squealed in excitement and planted a soft kiss on his cheek for encouragement.

Austin laughs, shaking his head in humor as his hands automatically come up to hold onto the backs of Jade's thighs, securing her so she couldn't fall. "Oh, this is how you're playing it, huh?" He quirks an eyebrow, his tone teasing as he smirks mischievously. "Well, two can play at this game, little ladey~" He then, without warning, takes off running far faster than he'd shown her previously that he could. So fast, in fact, that he could feel her legs slipping off at first as he moves his hands back to her butt(Mwahaha) to hold her against him properly.

Jade screams a bit and clings to him desperately though she's laughing so much after the first bit of fear that she doesn't even realize he'd grabbed her butt until she felt a squeeze then she blushed deeply and looked over at him. Hm..how to get him back.. Maybe I could..mwuahahah! That will work. With a mischievous grin, Jade would lean into his neck and kiss once on his pulse spot then bite down hard, but not before teasingly running her teeth over the spot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back