• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Soulmate?

Austin's eyes go wide, a shiver running down his spine as Jade's actions make him weak at the knees, and he actually begins to fall to the ground. However, about midway down he realizes that the position they're in would likely crush Jade's legs upon impact, so he thinks and acts fast, stumbling a bit to prolong the fall as he does so. He turns himself around, then lifts jade so that all her limps were on top of him, then he holds her tightly around the waist with one arm, the other hand pressing her head gently against his shoulder as a protective hold. Not even a second later his back collides painfully with the sidewalk, sliding on it slightly from the adjustments he'd made. The back of his shirt rips open, his skin cutting open slightly, but he doesn't even realize as he quickly releases Jade and lifts her up slightly, looking her up and down for injury. "You alright?"

Jade instantly regrets what she did as she stumbles to get out of his arms and look at what happened to him. "F..fine. Let me see you." She said, her voice filled to the brim with concern and worry for him. She didn't mean for him to fall, normally he was the one with better balance! Jade's face was a contraction of anger, sorrow, regret and worry as she looked over Austin, her hands shaking as she saw blood seeping from his back. Her eyes teared up as her mind screamed at her. Idiot! Look what you did! You hurt him! You're a horrible person and don't ever try anything like that again other wise you'll just make everything worse! And to think he was actually being NICE to you Jade. You're such a bitch some times. A few tears spilled down her cheeks as she looked in horror at what she did to the boy, even if it was minor, her mind made it seem like it was a lot worse than it looked.

Austin gives a comforting smile as he sits up and gently takes Jade's hands within his own. "Hey... Stop crying, Jade... Your smile is far too beautiful to let those tears sully your expression." He gently moves his right hand up to cup her cheek, also using his thumb to wipe away her tears. "It's just a little scratch, alright?" He gets a teasing tone and smile as he continues, "Besides.. It's not like I didn't like what happened before we fell." He winks, hoping to have cheered her up at least a little.

Jade shakes her head and looks away from him as the tears continue to roll down her cheeks. "I..I'm so sorry Austin..I..I didn't mean to hurt you.." She said, her voice catching in her throat then cracking as she spoke. Austin way have been mean to her before and left several bruises and scratches on her, but Jade had never harmed another soul, she couldn't, it was against her very being to do so. She was a pacifist..how could she have done something like this?

Austin sighs silently as he reaches out and takes Jade's head softly in his hands, turning it so that she was looking at him. "Listen to me, alright? You didn't mean to... If anything, it's my fault for teasing you the way I did. So you don't need to be upset, okay? I'm not upset, see?" He smiles widely, removing his hands from her face in order to stick his fingers into his imaginary dimples and twists them lightly before then letting it go to a normal sized smile, and his hands resume place on Jade's cheeks. "I know that you didn't mean to make me fall. Everyone makes mistakes, and you're only human, after all."

Jade nods just a bit then leans in and presses her forehead against his. She hadn't smiled back at him, but she at least owed him this much for him falling, though the minute they were this close again, Jade's heart sped up and she got that feeling again, the flame from before slowly igniting once more as she closed her eyes. She didn't really know what to say to him at this point so she just let her body do as it pleased, which might or might not have been a bad idea. Her hands and gently moved from where they were previously to around his neck, loosely resting there so Austin could pull away if her really wanted to.

The soft pressure of Jade's forehead against Austin's made his heart race at an inhuman rate, his palms begin to sweat in nervousness and his eyes can't seem to stop glancing down at her lips. Her sweet breath gently blew across his face, making the boy slowly close his eyes and lean forward just a bit more, their noses brushing against one another as their breaths join. It's with that he notices that he's probably about to do something which would either scare Jade away, or piss her off... He knew good and well that he was about to take her first kiss, the feeling of his bottom lip brushing against her top told him that right off the bat.

However, as his mind goes blank from the utterly euphoric feeling spreading through his body from their contact, he can't find it within himself to care. So, without another thought, Austin leans forward the rest of the way and presses his lips gently against Jade's. His hands move from her cheeks down to her waist, softly pressing the back of her shirt as he resists the urge to pull her close. The softness of her lips against his sent his heart even further into overdrive.

Even though it wasn't an overly zealous kiss as what he would share with loose girls who were too busy sleeping around to find their soul mates, it was the best one he'd ever had. It makes him feel so much more, his whole body burning in every place they came into contact with one another... His mind was totally blank, knowing absolutely nothing but the feel of Jade's lips, the scent of her shampoo flitting into his nostrils, and he was quite conscious of the fact her arms were around his neck...

Jade's entire body went completely still for that moment, though her eyes remained closed. Was he..kissing her? And was..she kissing back? And why..why did it feel so..amazing? She couldn't believe what he'd just done, and yet her body was responding to it like it was normal! Was this normal? Is this..normal? Jade didn't know. All she knew was that her mind was in a whirl while her body responded to his kissing by doing it back and moving closer to him.

Odd isn't it? How my body deems this necessary, my mind is going ballistic, and me? Well..I think I'm scared.
Said the thought in the back of head. On the outside Jade was acting like she wanted this with that way she'd moved closer, tightened her arms around his neck just a bit and kissed back, but on the inside she really had no idea what was going on. And that light in her chest? It was hot, and bright.

At the feeling of Jade's lips moving against Austin's, and her body moving closer by her own accord, a smile finds its way across his expression. For so long this is what he'd wanted, to hold her close as they shared what he deemed as the most intimate of actions. While others would hear such a thought and scoff, to Austin it's the only truth. Sex is a connection of bodies, a physical manifestation of hormones and human anatomy. And, of course anyone could kiss, but... This was different. Deep down he could feel the difference, the slow yet passionate way he moved his lips against his soul mate's ignited an even harsher burning in his heart in addition to the soul mate light.

For a few more moments he stays this way, holding the smaller girl in his arms, close against his body. But then he realizes that as this is her first kiss, she'd probably like to breathe soon. So, despite the numerous protests from both his brain and his heart, he slowly pulls back. His hands once more find Jade's shoulders, then slide up to cup her cheeks as his eyes gently scan around her expression. He had no idea how she would react, and in all honesty he was quite afraid it'd be a negative one...

At first Jade had no idea how to react, her mind was still swirling and her body sucking in deep breaths of air. After a few more deep breaths, she'd finally regained a decent enough steady breath and a very small smile had worked its way a cross her face along with a blush. She figured she might as well play the happy girl who's embarrassed rather the the girl who had no idea what to do or how to react to such a simple things as her first kiss.

For a long moment , Jade simply stared back into his eyes, hers having a very guarded look in them, as his looked like they were purely happy, which only made the small smile grow on her face. She at least made someone happy. "I...uh.." She started to speak, but words couldn't seem to flow out of her mouth, and what was worse is her voice sounded breathy and nervous.

Austin's own smile had widened ever so slightly as he saw the smile and blush come across Jade's face. He was about to lean in and kiss her forehead, just craving to feel her against his lips once more, but restrains himself as he hears her voice. In fact, he pulls himself away from her completely. I knew that was too good to be true... A silent, unintelligible sigh escapes from his lips. Though not from exasperation nor anger at the girl before him, but out of annoyance with himself. I knew I was pushing it... He lowers his head, finding that the light in his chest had dulled just a bit. Not as if he were falling out of love, as that kiss had caused him to fall deeper than one had ever fallen in the past, but Jade's reaction had caused his heart to lose hope that he would ever be accepted.

He gives the younger girl a sad smile with just a small glance through his lashes, then lowers it to the ground once more. "Sorry... I guess I don't know what came over me. I won't do it again, though, so.. Don't worry, alright?" He tried his hardest to keep his voice steady, to not allow Jade to hear the utter heartbreak in his tone, but he wasn't sure if he was at all successful.

Jade bites her lower lip, a small sigh escaping her own lips. He sounded so..hurt, which only made her feel worse about even just speaking. "S..sorry.." She said softly, her own head falling as her hands knitted together in her lap. She didn't know what to do.or say..or feel..all she knew was that she really wanted Austin to stay..and the only way to do that was to keep him talking. "W..was that..normal..? Like..was..it suppose to feel..good?" She asked, the only thing on her mind right now was that, and as weird as the question sounded, she really had no idea how she was suppose to feel about this and right now Austin was the only person she had to talk to this about.

Keeping his head down, Austin lets out a soft chuckle as he nods. "Yeah... I mean, I'm your soul mate, so even if you didn't want it to, I imagine it'll feel good.." He reaches up and scratches the back of his neck as a nervous gesture, his eyes searching around their dark surroundings, unable to find the strength to actually look into Jade's eyes. He was more than terrified that she would be angry with him for taking her first kiss at such a time, but in that moment... He simply couldn't help himself.

Jade's fingers twisted and knitted together harder as she got even more embarrassed and nervous. "Will..they all feel like that?" She asked, as her eyes glanced at him though her lashes. He looked disappointed..or maybe nervous? Either way, he looked like he wasn't happy, which only made Jade's heart twist painfully in her chest. Why do I care so much for you? All you ever did was hurt me..and yet...here I am feeling like the worst person on Earth for not enjoying a kiss..my first kiss to be exact..

Despite standing straight and still, Austin stumbles forward, his eyes wide and now staring directly at Jade's face. Her question repeats itself over and over inside his head, threatening to explode straight out the back with the force of it all. "Will..they all feel like that?"

She's thinking of kissing other people, now... Shit.

He clears his throat, regaining his composure as he once more averts his gaze. "Uh... Yeah, I guess... I mean, it depends on the kind of kiss, from what I've found..." He shrugs, wanting to get off this topic. He completely understands where she's coming from, but that hurts him even worse..

"So..so..depending on the way you kiss me I could like it more?" Jade asked, her curiosity coming out in full as she looked up at him. She wated to know more about kissing as weird as it was, and in a way this was kinda making her feel better, and of course she did wonder what it was like to kiss other people, but that thought would be locked away forever. She was strict on only doing everything her soulmate only.

Austin's eyes once more go wide, though his downcast gaze would make the action invisible to Jade. Again he quickly composes himself before slowly glancing up at the girl before him, unsure if she was being serious or not. "Uh.. Yeah." He quirks an eyebrow, standing straight once more as his cockiness returns full force and his arms cross over his chest, smirk upon his face. "I'll show you now, if you want?"

Jade blushes deeply and looks away from him. "I...I..uh..s-sure.." She said, her voice showing she was nervous as her hands only seemed to get more and more knotted. She was nervous about this. For gods sake girl..it's only your second kiss. Maybe you'll like this one more yeah? Her mind thought at her and so with a deep breath she forced herself to look back at Austin, dead in the eyes as she said the words she never ever thought she'd say to him.

"Kiss me."

On the inside, Austin is horribly freaking out. His heart is beating at an inhuman rate, and his mind is repeating her question just as it had done earlier, but... Now, the mood behind it was quiet different. This time, pure elation was pulsing through his mind and nervousness was making his stomach knot up. What the hell?! I've never been nervous to kiss a girl before...

Despite all that, though, his outside demeanor is his usual calm. The smirk remains on his expression as he steps forward to Jade, his hands reaching to once more rest on her hips as he gazes down into her eyes. "As you wish." In his frantic mind, it doesn't even register that he'd just unintentionally quoted a line from The Princess Bride, the movie Jade had forced him to watch with her years ago. He'd always played it cool, pretending as though he were asleep through the entire thing while really he was watching her, or the movie... Despite the title, it's not as chick-flick-like as one would think.

When they were still quite young, he'd dreamed of Jade being like Princess Buttercup, and he as Wesley... And through the years, this single fantasy had been one played out in his mind countless times. The beautiful, softspoken Jade demanding a kiss, and he, the muscled and tough Austin, would bend to the small girl's will as if she had an iron fist.

For, as he's known so many years now, that's exactly what love is. And from the very moment he met the little girl two houses down from their childhood homes, he's been wrapped around her little finger. And there's nowhere else he'd rather be.

Slowly Jade's fingers un-knotted themselves as her heart raced in her chest. In a way, she had wanted this, wanted him to bend to her will like in the movie she made him watch forever ago when he was semi-nice to her. Slowly, Jade's hands run up Austin's chest, but stopped when they felt his heart beat. It was fast..really fast which made her smile just a bit. He was nervous.

Jade looked up at him, moving just a bit closer so that his hands were now resting a bit further back and their chests now mere inches apart. Still though, her heart was beating fast and she was nervous. This was a willing kiss now and she wasn't sure she knew what to do..last time her body just did what it was suppose to..but she was in control now..would she know how to kiss? Would he like it? Would it be like the movies where all the fireworks went off and the love between the two people on screen was so passionate you could feel it?

These thoughts ran though Jade's mind causing her to bite on her bottom lip, which she was sure might look like a teasing motion for him, but was really just a nervous habit.

Austin's breath catches in his throat as his eyes watch the movement of her lips in interest. His smirk widens just a bit, causing him to look like a cross between his old self, and a childish, more carefree version. His eyebrow quirks upward as he gently pulls at Jade's hips, willing her to move forward, her body closer to his. His mind and body were screaming at him to just close the distance himself, to press his lips firmly against hers while their bodies press together the same. But in a way, he knew how wrong that would be. She'd only just had her first kiss, and he couldn't bring himself to be quite so pushy so fast. So, instead, he'd simply guide her along.

In a motion that was equal parts teaching and teasing, Austin leans down and gently kisses either corner of Jade's lips. His nose brushes against hers right before his lips press a soft kiss there, as well. Without his lips leaving her skin fully, he then slides them down until his hover right above hers. All she'd have to do is lean forward just a bit, then the soul mate bond... As much as he hates to admit that' what it is, will take over and her body will move on its own.

A small shiver makes it's way though Jade's body at all his teasing, so that when his lips are only a mere centimeter away, she closes the distance. That's when it happens, her arms seemed to move from his chest to up over his shoulders and into his hair, and her body presses against him so that they fit together perfectly. Then by some magic, Jade's lips move on their own against his as her eyes fall closed and sensation takes over. At first it was all just nerves, then it melted away and became red hot passion, mixed with so many other things that jade had no idea what were. All she could focus on was one thought: So much better than the movies.

Though that thought doesn't stay long, because soon all she feels is the fire in her belly ignite and her mind go utterly blank. Now it was all passion and enjoyment. She couldn't help but admit..this was amazing.

Austin's eyes close almost instantly as Jade's lips meet his, pure passion and love for the girl before him taking over his every action as his arms pull around her waist tighter yet, holding her in the position she'd instigated only moments before. His lips move in a rhythm one would think could be mustered up only after years of being inseparable, being the closest of lovers... But, no. The soul mate spell had rushed everything along, and now he doesn't even get the joy of learning Jade's body, likes and dislikes, the feel of her lips, before the universe give them all the knowledge they need...

While some may see such a thing as a blessing, instant true love without the hassle of getting to know one another and taking things slow, he sees it as a curse. They're now rushed to complete their bond, to connect their bodies in the most physically intimate of ways...

The worst part? Despite knowing all this, his mind draws a blank at the burning feel of passion, want, and love tumbling about through his veins, pounding against his heart and his mind, demanding he take the girl somewhere secluded at that very moment. And despite being a player his entire life, that's not what he wants with Jade, and it's all he can manage to stop it.

Jade could swear she felt his passion grow..darker. Also as if it was more desire which made her hesitate in the kiss and accidentally bite on his lower lip. It wasn't a hard bite, but it defiantly wasn't soft either, if anything it would feel more teasing, as if she meant to do it rather than not. Still though, the desire that coursed though her made her want Austin in ways she wasn't so sure was 'okay' yet. Kissing him still sort of..freaked her out. Even if she did like it.

A small groan escapes Austin's lips as Jade bites on his bottom one. He was fairly certain she hadn't meant it in a teasing way, as he could feel a bit of hesitancy from her still, but regardless... It was almost enough to tip him over the edge. It's for that reason he gently pulls back, his eyes opening as he stares down at Jade's face, smiling softly as her beauty meets his gaze. He then squeezes her hips shortly, a sort of affectionate gesture before releasing all contact of her and taking a single step back. He had the urge to plaster on his cocky smirk, but with how hot and bright his chest was glowing, he knew there's no way she'd believe it.. This time, he'd just have to deal with it, and be the wuss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back