• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Soulmate?

Once Austin had pulled back from the kiss, Jade's face erupted into a bright red glow, worse than her chest was. She tried her best to keep her eyes on his, but they only fell down to the ground. "T..that..was....uhm..wow.." She said, a small cheeky smile forming across her lips, then she bit her lower one because her nerves were coming back. Did her like it? Would he think it was..wow? Wait..did I say that? Oh my god..I said that..God Jade...why the hell do you have to be so fucking awkward?

Austin smiles softly, walking forward until he'd once more closed the distance between them, and he pulls her into a gentle hug. "It's alright..." He chuckles softly, gently pressing his lips against the top of her head, "It was pretty wow."

Jade giggles very softly as her forehead comes to rest on his chest. "Teasing me are you?" She said, her tone teasing, though she didn't look up at him. She couldn't. She was far too embarrassed right now.

Austin pouts his lips and nods, making a sort of puppy-dog expression, even though she couldn't see it. "That I am." His arms then tighten around her a bit, just in a short squeeze before letting go again and resting his cheek on the top of her head. "And, ya know.. I don't think I'll ever stop. You're just too darn cute when you get all embarrassed~"

Jade rolls her eyes and pulls away from him. "Oh yeah? Well if I'm so darn cute then why don't you take said cutie out on a date?" She teased back at him as she placed her hands on her hips and raised a brow at him. She was getting cocky now, which was mainly a cover for how she was still completely embarrassed.

Austin's eyes train in on the red blush still present upon Jade's face, despite her cocky attitude. A snort of laughter escapes his lips as he smirks and nods, crossing his own arms over his chest in a mock of her gesture as he gazes her body from head to toe, then back again. "Challenge accepted, Jadey-poo~" He smirks, walking toward her and bending down so that they are eye to eye, the smirk still ever present as he reaches out and tweaks her nose teasingly, "Will chu go on a date wiff me?"

Jade smirks and reaches out, effectively poking his forehead. "Only if you promise to take it serwious Ausie dawing~" She teased, the blush slowly fading from her face as the cocky mood was beginning to take root. It was strange for her to act this way around him, and in a way she was quite proud of herself for not freaking out. Yet.

Austin gasps, his eyes going wide as his hand reaches up to roughly slap against his chest, right over his heart. He then stands straight and stumbles backward, gasping in false pain, "Oh, Jadie, you wound me so!" He then doubles over before toppling to the side, successfully falling onto the grass beside the sidewalk. "How.. How could you think..." With a dramatic expression he shakily reaches forward to her, as if he were a dying man, desperately reaching for a saviour. "I wouldn't take it seriously!?" A few fake coughs here, a couple little gags there, and voila! He's now lain flat on his back, eyes closed and tongue lolling limply out his mouth.

Serious.

Jade dies of laughter at this point. Austin was such a perfect actor, she knew that from all the tomes he was in the drama department's plays. He either was the best villain ever or the dashing hero. Either way it made Jade enjoy every. Single. Play. He was in. That was also when she had the secret crush on him, and in a way became like his mini-stalker, as weird as it is to stalk your bully. Though to her, it didn't matter, she still had all the pitres she had take of him in his costumes, and she could swear, he looked just like each of the characters he played. Whether it was quoting Shakespeare or walking around on stage as Loki from the Avengers. He played the rolls perfectly, and he could make you feel what the characters felt, which in a way is why she loved him. He knew poetry and that was certainly a sexy quality.

Austin peeks through one eye, noticing how hard Jade was laughing makes him smile widely. He then rolls over onto his side, then jumps up and runs at Jade, grabbing her into his arms before falling again, a mock-panicked expression over his features as he protectively holds her on top of him. By this point, his tone was totally serious once more as his eyes gaze around the darkened surroundings then looks into her eyes. "Where is it?"

Jade looks up at him, a huge smile plastered to her face from where she was laughing and squealed at him for picking her up. "Where is what?" She asked, her voice showing she was perfectly happy and content, as she felt...well safe. At least for right now.

Austin's eyes go wide, as if in disbelief. He then shakes his head and releases her with one hand to reach up and feel her forehead, an utterly distraught look now on his expression. "There's been a gas leak, obviously..." False tears begin to fill his eyes, his bottom lip trembling with 'effort'. "Otherwise... You'd never laugh like that.. In front of me..." Cue the tears, "It's just so...." Massive sob time, body falling limp against the ground with arms fallen straight out to his sides, "BEAUUUTIFUUULLL!"

Jade starts laughing all over again to the point where she falls against his chest on the ground. He was such a dork, and in the moment she was enjoying every minute of it. "Oh please Ausie." She teased and rolled her eyes once the laughing fit was over. Jade looked up at him, a hge smile still one her face as she shook her head. "My laughing is not beatiful." She said, her face getting a light pink tone to it.

Austin smiles, then reacts the way his body urges to by once more wrapping his arms around her waist, and resting them on her back. "You're right.. It's not just your laugh, its everything about you."

Jade shakes her head at him. "Nah..i'm not at all." She said and looked away from him as her smile faded. Being called beautiful by the guy who'd bullied for you entire life was..well it was unusual and Jade's mind didn't know how else to react other than reject it. It was abnormal and in away it made her realize all of what had just happened. Seconds ago it all felt like things were okay..like she might not have a problem adjusting to this new Austin, but it all came crashing down when the thought crossed her mind that this could be fake..and he could be just building her up, and here she was being happy around him, and laughing like they were the best of friends, much like they did when they were kids..but the truth was..they weren't like that..Austin was mean to her..why had he changed so soon? And why was she opening up to him.

Jade hadn't realized it yet, but tears were forming in her eyes.

Austin's own smile began to fade right along with Jade's, confusion hitting him like a ton of bricks as he looks at her. In all honesty, her drastic change in mood had somewhat frightened him.. One moment she was nothing but smiles and happiness, then the next she was turned away and close to tears.. Had he done something wrong? Maybe she doesn't want me touching her? Slowly, he pulls his arms off her back, once more laying them to his sides, a somewhat feeble attempt to show her he meant no harm. "Hey.. I'm sorry if you didn't want me to hold you, I didn't mean to make you cry.." He had the urge to reach up and cup her face, to force her to look at him and make her smile again, but he knew that forcing her to do absolutely anything at the moment probably wouldn't be in his best interest..

A few tears spill down her cheeks and she shakes her head. "I-it's not that.." She said softly, inwardly hating that she was crying in front of him..again. In a way she wished her body would work with her.to get off him like her mind wanted, but her body liked his presence.. liked the fact that he was just previously holding her, but her mind was a dark place filled with unbearable thoughts that only made the tears flow faster down her cheeks. By the point though, her face as no longer visible, as her hair had fallen in her face from where she was looking down, and sure enough his shirt was likely getting soaked with tears.

When Jade denies that his reason for apology is the reason for her tears, his worry grows far more. His hands gently find her shoulders, and he holds her steady as he lifts himself up into a sitting position, Jade now positioned to straddle him while on his lap. While practically any other time he would make some sort of joke to tease the girl before him, right now he was concerned only with finding out what was wrong. "What's wrong, Jade? Did I do something?" As if they have a mind of their own, his hands had now moved to softly rub Jade's arms, hoping to give her any comfort, no matter how small..

Jade bites down rather hard on her lower lip to get to from trembling as she shakes her head. She didn't want to speak anymore..she knew if she did, she'd only come off as weak and even though she was sure she already looked weak enough in front of him, she didn't want to make it worse. Then she felt it..well..sort of, his hands on her arms, rubbing softly. In a way..in was soothing, it also terrified her and made memories re-surface of the time that Austin wasn't at school. Some random guy Jade had ever even met before grabbed her arms, effectively pinning her to the wall in the back stairwell of the their old high school. When Jade had whimpered and started to freak put the guy had done the same thing Austin was now, except then it felt so wrong and it was terrifying..now it was comforting, though she did bite down harder on her lip as she seemed to relive the moment.

Austin notices immediately how his action seemed to make her on edge, so he stops himself immediately and simply concludes to rest his hands gently on her hips, not wanting to lose all contact with her. "C'mon, Jade.. You can tell me what's wrong." His furrowed brows knit together further, a frown coating his features as he gets an idea, "Or.. Would you rather I call Sarah? I've got her number from where you called me with her phone earlier?"

Jade shakes her head once more, and wills her teeth to disconnect with her lower lip. "P-please don't.." She said, her voice cracking at the very beginning, making her regret the choice of speaking. In a way, Jade knew she'd open up to Sarah better than she would Austin..but then again she was fairly certain Sarah was tired of hearing her go on about her issues with Austin, also she didn't want to ruin the girl's anniversary. "I-if I tell you..you can't..leave.." She said softly, almost perhaps too soft.

For a moment, Austin had been under the impression that Jade's broken plea was for his continuous contact with her, but it doesn't take him long to realize it was about calling her friend. He would openly admit to being utterly confused at this particular moment in time. Jade seemed to be sending him all sorts of mixed signals by way of her actions, and though she wasn't meaning to, he was silently getting a bit frustrated by it.. He didn't know what he could do to make her feel better, and inside it kills him to watch her so obviously suffering.

He's just about to ask what it is exactly that she wants, when she speaks. Her voice is almost too quiet for the boy to hear, but he manages to none the less. She had offered to tell him the truth, with the condition that he not leave.

Instantly, he begins to nod. It didn't take him even a second of thought before he just knew that he wouldn't leave Jade... He would never leave her.

With a forced effort, Jade looks up and scan's his face, lingering on his eyes a bit longer before she looks down once more. For a moment longer Jade draws put the silence, trying to find the right words to say to him. She didn't want to say that stupid line like in the movies where the guy goes, 'its not you..its me.' But then again that might just be the right words, or not really in a sense because it was his fault too..right?

Jade's hands had become a tight knotted mess in her lap as she finally spoke. "I..keep thinking...maybe you're lying.."

Austin's heart drops along with his jaw as Jade admits that she's afraid of him lying about his feelings.. His words, his actions, all of it felt like a lie to her.. Far more than if her confession had been that her love for him were untrue, this hurt the boy... Far deeper than if she'd pulled a knife, this caused his chest to ache and his heart to skip so many beats it might as well have stopped. At the backs of his eyes, tears begin to assault in such rapid succession it stung like millions of tiny guns firing off all at once.

He stares at her, his eyes wide open in comparison to his slack jaw. It's then, without warning, his body decides to move without consent of his brain. His hands rest gently on either side of Jade's face, lifting it so that his eyes could meet hers. In that split second of movement, his entire expression had changed from shell-shocked, to sincere and determined.

His eyes stare into hers, fierce and unwavering yet also loving and gentle. The emotion-heavy voice he speaks in a moment later seems to reflect the same as his eyes, the honesty lacing both perfectly.

"Jade.. I know that I've been cruel in the past; hell.. Just two days ago I know how badly you wanted me out of your life for good, and there's no way I could blame you. I understand where you're coming from, 100%. And as much as I hate it, it's completely just." He lets out a soft sigh, leaning forward so that his forehead is rested against hers. "And I also know that no matter what I say or do, you're probably always going to have that fear.. So, all I can really do is keep on showing you and telling you just how much I love you.. Because, I always have. More than you could ever know, Jade, I've always loved you. I know I never showed it in the right way, because from the moment I met you I've been a stupid little boy.. But now, I had no choice but to admit it to you. And in that one moment, I wrongfully believed that everything would be different. Since I no longer had to hide how I felt about you, because I couldn't ,for some reason I guess I thought that you'd automatically realize the intention between all the awful things I'd done. I thought you'd come to the realization of all the things I've done over the years out of jealousy, out of love."

He pulls back, once more just looking into her eyes, a few tears of his own had slipped down his cheeks during his impromptu confession. "Regardless, though... I am so sorry for making you as miserable as I did... As unwarranted and wrong as it all ways, in the moment it all felt right. I've been desperate, all these years, for you to just stay pure.. To stay the little six year old girl I first met, the one I fell in puppy love with that just never went away. And I swear to you, that I will spend the rest of my life just trying, to prove to you that for once in my life, I'm being honest. Until the day you die, if you know nothing else, please just know that this is true."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back