• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Sonic Rp (Don't know how to change tags but this is closed if in rp feel free to rejoin but no new members thank you)

Boom Shadow: "It was.....in my universe Sonic unlocked Super. He said a pure hearted person only could unlock it. So I under went training and learned how to use the Dark Transformation making all my abilties Dark versions"

"Even then.....I don't just use Darkness.....I did learn to use Light techquines to.......I guess that's what happens when you enjoy a family......but I also learned Super without anyone knowing......but mine is imperfect...." *begins flashing yellow and back rapidly* "I can't maintain the form but I can do this"

"I'm sorry but that sounds like your problem mine is getting back to my universe"
Cream: "Do you think your Mrs. Amy would appreciate you not helping?"
"HOW DO YOU KNOW I'M WITH HER!?"
Cream: "A guess"
*sighs and has a flash back to her right before her death protecting me* "S....she's dead it doesn't matter" *walks away*

(Yeah did you know some believe Shadow might be related to Knuckles due to his red stripes and his unusal high power thinking he might be a incarnite of the master emerald)

"Why.....wouldn't I......" *he spins and looks at Sonic. True sadness in his eyes* "My family......my friends.....everyone I cared about is dead....I am the only fighter left in my universe.....I have to protect that village......without me.....my universe is up for being taken over"

"The stress is to much......I never get a break......I.......I can't handle it.......I could care less about dying.....I'm waiting for it to happen but.....I won't go down without fighting.......in my universe"

"Your wrong.......the pain would be multiplied because you all are different universe versions of my friends.....there is a few extra.......but........you get what I mean"

*A flashback of Amy, Sticks, Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles goes through Shadow's mind and he swears he could hear all of their voices telling him to help them.* "......Fine.....I'll help....only for my friends though......."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back