Music Songs you hate.

Gucci Gang; The memeability isn't too great, and it's not a very good song in general. Hate's a strong word though.

Here's the version I listen to (turn down your volume):

Pop music is a virus that needs to be eradicated. I've lost several artists for making the switch from unique/other styles to straight pop. Enough is enough.

Glad I found somewhere relevant to actually share this opinion.

How is that song misogynistic? I found it kind of hilarious (although that may be because I'm a little bent right now)
--------------

Personally, most pop songs.
I know that the song isn a joke, but i didn't take it as being very funny. It was just felt inappropriate and offensive.

How is that song misogynistic? I found it kind of hilarious (although that may be because I'm a little bent right now)
--------------

Personally, most pop songs.
Also I was in a pretty irritable state when I stumbled upon the song,and it sorta pushed me over.
Looking back at it it's a blatant joke.

Also I was in a pretty irritable state when I stumbled upon the song,and it sorta pushed me over.
Looking back at it it's a blatant joke.

From one or two other things I think the channel/artist/whoever might be doing it as an 'NSFW' take-off on what I've seen of "Crazy Ex-Girlfriend."

Gucci Gang; The memeability isn't too great, and it's not a very good song in general. Hate's a strong word though.

Here's the version I listen to (turn down your volume):

UH!

SKRRRRT!

WATCH IT!

GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG!

SPEND TEN RACK ON NEW CHAIN!

MY BIH LUH DO COCAINE!

I FUCK A BIH, I FOGET HER NAM!

I CAN BUY BIH NO WEDDIN' RANG!

RAHER' GO BUY BALMAINS!

GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG!

Basically, if there's a song that has no business being as popular as it is, I'm usually not a big fan of it. Some examples for me are "Friday" by Rebecca Black, but otherwise, I don't necessarily hate songs. If I've never heard it/don't listen to it (most rap and hip-hop), I can't really claim to hate it.

Oh, I definitely hate "Anaconda." My mom blasts it whenever it's on and it's the most annoying thing ever.

Most songs that people tend to like, like "Believer" or "Immortals" because my brother is addicted to both those songs and so I hear them at least seven times a day. It got old fast.
I also dislike most songs with a lot of swearing in them, though it's not always at the "hate" level.
But what I do hate is any of the music made by youtubers who can't actually do music well and unironically think they can; see last year and the "diss track battles."
There's some youtubers that can make good music, like Lucas King: Lucas King
And then there's the Vloggers.
Ugh I hope that craze is dead by now.

It was kind of funny because a year ago in Galway, Ireland, I heard one band play Folsom Prison Blues in one bar, crawled to the next bar a few minutes later, only to hear another band play it. This was after hearing a band play the song in a Cork bar days earlier! Can't complain though as I love Johnny Cash.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back