Music Songs you hate.

Lukas Graham - '7 Years' is one of the stupidest, most boring, pretentious pop songs I have ever heard about living a 'tough' life in the rough and tumble streets of Canada (a cut-throat world, I imagine). Hear the repetitively framed struggles of a guy who did drugs and drank malt liquor at an early age! A man who was encouraged to find a wife before he was even a teenager (supposedly)! A man who totally doesn't care about public praise and adoration (despite including a clip of crowds cheering him on and him wanting kids SPECIFICALLY to tell them how awesome his life was)!

Yeah... Insufferable, and OF COURSE, it's always on local pop radio. It plays like every hour, on the hour.

russian pop and rap is about six hundred times worse than american rap and pop, because it's like they're copying the worst of the worst (also all the hate on rap is kind of sad, people see the worst and assume the worst)

mostly i find it hard to hate on music, but i do know that i absolutely despise heathens by tøp, i think it's because i really like their earlier work (regional at best is amazing)

not to say that artists can't change or make music that is more profitable, but yeahh

badly tuned vocaloid really grinds my gears, even though in general i find solace in vocaloid because due to how personal it is the lyrics seem more relatable

i think that's about it for my despise list
(also those songs where the beat is about to drop but it doesn't make my head hurt lol?

So... here’s my shitlist of music.

Any rap that is about any of those topics with a few exceptions: Drugs, money, stealing girls. I am tired of seeing this type of music used wrongly. Only a few rap artists have done this correctly.

Dance trends. Do I need to say more?

Any music that is made by people with no talent. Again, do I need to say more?

Songs that got popular by memes with little substance or context. These memes are normally unfunny. There are a few exceptions to this.

That’s about it.

Just off the top of my head:

(Disclaimer: I don't actually think this song is that bad, or really bad at all for that matter, it just sounds like a fucking cat is dying in the background and that particular soundbite grates on my ears.)

This one is the fucking worst. It takes all the worst elements of modern country and pop music and combines them into one horrendous song. Like actually what the fuck.

The song i hate most is this
or pretty much anything by F.U.N.
Oh man, I used to love that song. I will admit, it's definitely not my taste anymore, and nowhere near as good as I used to think it was (yikes lol), but I have some great memories in connection with Some Nights and Carry On, haha.

Last edited:
if i hear that fucking song "The shape of you" by Ed sheeran again ill lose it.
Its been beat to death.

I beseech to thee, satan, to remove thine embrace of darkness 'pon this world, and with that too, thine vassal Luis Fonsi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back