Music Songs you hate.

Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen

I know it's classic. I know it's interesting sounding. I still can't stand listening to it.

Okay ... I guess, that non-germans don't know this... :b/: but seriously... THIS shit makes me aggressive & insane :-_-lines:
I HATE this, I don't even wanna post it,since I am ashamed for this... -_- but,here u go . :frustratedteeth: xD

hoo boy do i have a list,,

the soundcloud / edgy rappers or whatever the hell they are just have awful music. examples include people like tekashi 6ix9ine and basically every white boy with "lil" in their rap name.

overall i like rihanna, but "work" is awful and it just sounds like she got drunk and started slurring on a microphone.

country, duh. female country singers tend to have more tolerable songs than the male ones but i still cant think of a song i enjoy.

despacito dear lord jesus. the version with justin bieber is equally awful.

a few years ago, we are young by fun was constantly blasted on the radio. i'm not really sure if this was just in my country or not but the song was so painfully overplayed, yet no one ever seemed to get bored of it?? the lyrics were painfully nonsensical and i got bored of listening to it so fast.

similarly with rihanna, i like nicki minaj, but i just don't like anaconda.

sorry to talk about k-pop but i honestly can't listen to any of twice's songs. this is a pretty unpopular opinion but to me all the songs sound the same and carry a painful one-note of sweetness that may give me diabetes if i listen to them.

i edited this to add how boring chainsmokers are too. their songs are so bland and dont reach a climax whatsoever. it makes me want to sleep.

Last edited:
I hate Gucci Gang

I get it, you're rich from crap songs now move along please

- I never liked Despacito. The fact that everyone was singing along when it came on the radio made it worse.
- Shut up and Dance wasn't my favourite. Everyone liked it for some reason.
- Every Justin Bieber song before 2013 was, and still is, trash and annoying. I blame 'beliebers' for making it so popular.

D̝̖͚̙̣̓̑̍̈͗ͪ͌E͗͗̋ͤ̽S̅ͧͫ͂̈́͏͈P̼͉͓̘ͅÄ̶͇́̔͆̑̀͐C̲̬̘̳I̟Ţ̙͐͐ͨ͂̄O̔ͯͬ͒̈́ ͎̜̬̱̼̠̮̓̑̐̑͒ͧ2͔̝̼͚̰͐͌̏ͅ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back