Music Songs you hate.

Whatever is being spammed on the radio. Honestly the only songs I hate are the religious ones that have been forced down my throat via anglican education. Not because of the message or anything, but because they ****ing suck.

I've literally not once heard and liked any song that Bruno Mars contributed to.

That song "Mine" by Bazzi.

It's the one in all the new memes nowadays.
"You're so... ****ing... precious... when you... SMILE."

I honestly want to rip my ears out when I hear it.

And that new song by Camilla Cabello, called "Havana."

I've literally not once heard and liked any song that Bruno Mars contributed to.
It actually took until “24K Magic” to find a song that was played quite often that I actually like from Bruno Mars and even at that I wouldn’t consider it to be one of the best hits of 2016/2017.

That song "Mine" by Bazzi.

It's the one in all the new memes nowadays.
"You're so... ****ing... precious... when you... SMILE."

I honestly want to rip my ears out when I hear it.

And that new song by Camilla Cabello, called "Havana."
Oh, that song? Prepare to be dissapointed, I actually find it okay. Heck, I didn’t even like Fifth Harmony! Can’t say much about “Mine”.

My coworkers play this really obnoxious, boring, repetitive Mexican music every day at work. It's so bad I can barely even stand the Spanish language anymore XS

I honestly hate so much modern music.

I hate rap, hip-hop, pop, metal, stuff like that.

Really, all I like is country music. But not the new “country music” (which is really just pop music that the artists couldn’t ever get big in the mainstream pop realm so they go to the country genre where most “country music fans” will buy it, when it’s not country).

A lot of the music I listen to today is either orchestral music (soundtrack or classical), or country, folk, and Americana music. I love artists like Cody Jinks, George Strait, Alan Jackson, John Moreland and Zac Brown Band (except their Jekyll + Hyde album).

Other than that, I really do not like most modern music. But I certainly hate rap, hip-hop, metal and EDM.

Most songs that continuously play the I, V, vi, & IV chords.
To those who are ignorant to music theory, basically any top-chart pop song.

I love listening to lyrics. So, any song where the lyrics make no sense. I can somewhat overlook it if the song is catchy *cough* all of Fall out Boy *cough*. But those slow songs talking about nonsensical garbage. They annoy me. And then people sing them like they beam right into their soul.

HAVANA OOH NO NO SHUT THE FRICK UP!!
Your statement reminded me of what I thought about this song:
d
de
des
desp
despa
despac
despaci
despacit
despacit- SHUT THE FUCK UP!
Yeah, I got burnt out on the song really quickly because of how much the radio played it.

I can't stand that song Bailando by Enrique my friend trying drilling that song into my brain so much that I hate it now :closedeyescryingfrown:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back