• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Something simple, long, and idle?

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
[class=wrapper] max-width:800px; min-height:300px; margin:auto; text-align:justify; color:#307080; [/class]
[div class=wrapper]
I usually write something meaningful, but at this time, sorry for being this brief, as I really don't entirely know what I'd like, asides for something sweet and idle..?

○ I'm a male, and thus I only play males, not yet feeling very confident about my skill in portraying women. While open towards pretty much anything, I'm leaning towards mxm with this one.

○ I usually post daily, however, more often fit the speed of my partner as well. Usually slower games cannot keep my interest up, but if the game is not very plot-heavy (which is what I'd like to try), that might not be the case. In other words: reply as often as you want to get replies.

○ As a rule of thumb: multi-para, but I never demand others fitting the length - just write enough for a reply.

○ I don't discriminate by skill. I do discriminate by grammar, though.

○ I use threads for a number of reasons, though am okay with PMs or Discord (feel free to knock at my door - it's in the profile) for OOC. I can be convinced to try our Discord games, though.

○ Really not into family-related roleplay, sorry.

○ I wouldn't want to discuss ideas in the thread, so for that: my PMs are open. Alternatively, if shy, you can boop me in the comments, and I'll PM you.

○ I was thinking high school or college drama (I probably suck at school stories), summer vacation thing, maybe something akin to nerdy kid x cool kid.

○ Maybe replaying some young adult films or books if you'd like, or going for modern and realistic retell of fairy tales like Beauty and the Beast..?

○ I am sure that by the time you read this, I already came up with a few simple and sweet scenarios.

○ Have a photo of a broccoli as my closing statement.

[/div]

Last edited:
Hey lovely, I’d you decide to write a m/f story let me know!!

Hey, if you’re still looking for something high school or college drama related, let me know!

Hello! I'm pretty interest. I have a preference for m/m as well and have been craving something sweet and less complex than the many roleplays I'm in now. Feel free to check out my partner search link in my signature! There are a few that may fit what you're looking for. If not, I'd love to discuss a new idea or hear some of yours.

I'm up for a retelling of a fairy tale, or something else if you don't want that right now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back