Chitchat Something "mainstream" that you don't like

@Spoodermanultra I want to [REDACTED] inside rainbow dash

THTREAD JUST HIT ONE HUDNREEEEEDDDDD HOLY FUUUUUCK

FUCKING

CALCULATED

SHITPOSTING

Last edited by a moderator:

Supernatural: I find it to be rather enjoyable, but i would be lying if said i would ever care to re-watch it or catching up on it

News Media: I am already distrustful of most things, so i do not need the mainstream media to confirm my paranoia

Most Social Media: I say most social media cause i am an avid browser of Pinterest 

Buzzfeed: Do i need to say anything?

Football. i've seen too many people getting mad about how "Oh this team didn't win" or "I lost all my money on a bet because of football! i'm gonna still watch it!" I DON'T CARE. it's just a bunch of grown men running across a field, trying to catch a ball. now, i know that's pretty much ALL sports, but at least i don't have to share my favorite sport, pickleball, with a bunch of people who obsess over it.

Life, it's way too mainstream.

Supernatural: I find it to be rather enjoyable, but i would be lying if said i would ever care to re-watch it or catching up on it

News Media: I am already distrustful of most things, so i do not need the mainstream media to confirm my paranoia

Most Social Media: I say most social media cause i am an avid browser of Pinterest 

Buzzfeed: Do i need to say anything?

I feel you. Buzzfeed is too mainstream.

Every single new shounen anime that comes out (They are shit. All my weeb friends keep pushing me to watch these shitty anime. THEY ARE SHIT AND I DON'T CARE. I'M SO TRIGGERED.)

Takes a long break

Fandoms

Facebook

Twitter

Instagram

Google+

Google in general

Any social media site

Most music nowadays

Almost every celebrity

Justin Bieber (how is he still making music?)

I could go on and on, but the list would be way too big.

Uhm...

Most first person shooter games, though thats really just videogame preference i guess?

Also my little sister has caused me to hate the very idea of five nights at freddies and minecraft with her OBSESSION with it. yes, i know thats a diamond sword. Yes, thats Foxy. There isnt a detail about five nights at freddies that i dont know and at this point it just drives me insane. Please stop cramming these games down my throat, little sister. 

Also i dont enjoy the american hortor story. Boring imo. 

as a little sister myself....all she wants is to share and enjoy her hobbies with you and get to know you better, as annoying as she seems, she isint trying to push you away from them, trust me on this, maybe sit down and ask her if there is something she might want to try with you? I bet she will love the idea of picking up a hobby that you both enjoy ^^

Takes a long break

Fandoms

Facebook

Twitter

Instagram

Google+

Google in general

Any social media site

Most music nowadays

Almost every celebrity

Justin Bieber (how is he still making music?)

I could go on and on, but the list would be way too big.

So basically everything that has been even remotely popular during the last decade. 

So basically everything that has been even remotely popular during the last decade. 

No. Just mainstream things that get love when they don't even deserve such a thing.

Do you seriously think most celebrities nowadays are that good? Or singers for that matter.

onto things I hate........mary sues, gary stus, unrealistic emo characters, my fat....seriously fat....go away already! x.x animes with 10+ seasons.....seriously...how?! shows with 10+ seasons, pewdiepie (disliked him before he turned into keemstar lite)

Do you seriously think most celebrities nowadays are that good? Or singers for that matter.

Why else would they be famous?

I'm getting the idea that the only reason you hate these popular things is because they're popular. That's it. 

Somthing mainstrwam i dont like.

Does  spoiled white kids count?

Yiu knkw the ones with ths white hat, and under amour everything

Why else would they be famous?

I'm getting the idea that the only reason you hate these popular things is because they're popular. That's it. 

Things can be bad and get popular, but I guess that's just depending on your viewpoint.

Honestly, I don't find most modern celebrities that good. You may have a different opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back