Chitchat Something "mainstream" that you don't like

I don't care what i sound like when i say this but: 

FUCK 95% OF MAINSTREAM YOUTUBE CHANNELS!

There. honestly the guys a little deeper down are infinitely better, people like dunkey, SiivaGinner, Vinesauce, and various meme channels like kmlkmljkl. I enjoy some ,mainstream guys, like Tomska and Vsauce, but the deeper-downs are my real love.   

Political correctness and politics in general. People who think they know everything after they read two web articles about it. The cynical millennial mentality. Pretentious adults that still claim themselves as hipsters. That's about it.

But I've always been really laidback so it takes alot to ruffle my feathers. I get along with almost everyone regardless of affiliation, sexuality, etc. These are just annoyances really. I couldn't care less.

:)

I know that i'm going to get a lot of hate for this... now before I say what i'm about to say, keep in mind that I am... okay with bronies. I am not one of them, I don't hate them, but I never want to be one... okay, here we go... OH GOD THE PONIFING! For those who don't know, Ponifing is where you take another fandom and put ponies in it. just the other day I looked up "Marvel Superhero fan character" on google, and all I could see was pony versions of the avengers. I regretted searching it. I'm never going to be a brony. but hey, if you want to be one, be one.

I can already hear the fangirls plotting my murder but

Teen Wolf. Just fucking admit, the plot is as original as the infinity sign tattooed on a girl's wrist. The only character development we see is how much more chiseled the abs get.

I don't care what i sound like when i say this but: 

FUCK 95% OF MAINSTREAM YOUTUBE CHANNELS!

There. honestly the guys a little deeper down are infinitely better, people like dunkey, SiivaGinner, Vinesauce, and various meme channels like kmlkmljkl. I enjoy some ,mainstream guys, like Tomska and Vsauce, but the deeper-downs are my real love.   

Todokete

THEY WERE MAKING A POPEYE MOVIE??? i cannot believe ugh fuck the system I'm making a popeye movie 

Yeah, i'll watch that movie. fan-made stuff will probably always be better than a EMOJI MOVIE. I mean, you know a movie's off to a bad start when you use a 'meh' emoji to advertise. even a 'meh' attitude character would be better that that. JUST DON'T USE HIM/HER FOR ADVETISING.

another thing I hate that's mainstream... some memes. I like CERTAIN memes, but only ones that are genuinely funny. which is really rare. but the one that is the worst... is the...

"OH HEY LOOK, A PONY"

"NOW YOUR DAY IS RUINED!"

Like seriously, bronies. I didn't ask for this torture. You don't have to get all up in my face about how I don't like what you like. it's even worse... when you search up 'derp'. the other day I looked it up for a reference on how to draw derpy characters, and all I found was a grey pony with googly eyes. DO THEY HAVE TO RUIN EVERYTHING? Now, if you're a brony, good for you. I'm not one. just don't... be a stereotypical brony, the ones that hate people who don't like MLP.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back