• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Some Star Wars interactions focused around Ahsoka?

ManiCrackers

Poggus Champius
Warning ahead for some vague Mandalorian spoilers, as this is written pre-introduction to Ahsoka in that series.

In psyching myself up for her first live action appearance, I've been dipping back through the animated series for a lot of her lore, and generally a better understanding of her character. Between that and finishing her book earlier this year, it's safe to say that I adore her. So, in doing what I do best, I want to write some stuff focused around her. I've had a few fic ideas tossed around in my head, and generally some characters I'd like to make her interact with again throughout her long history throughout the franchise.

Ideally, most of these situations with these characters will take place following Order 66, following her novel specifically, or following/during a lot of her interactions during Star Wars: Rebels. Partially because that's where a lot of her gaps lie, and also partially because I think that's where she goes through the most growth, changing from a Jedi Padawan into something super complex. Setting can be discussed, as she's liable to be hiding just about anywhere within the outer rim, at the very least. As for characters I'd like her to interact with, I have a few specific ideas. Most namely, Barriss Offee, who attempted to frame her for a bombing and was subsequently put on trial and sentenced to death. We don't outright see it, which means she can really be alive if we want her to be! Maybe Barriss perceives her survival as a miracle within the force, since her actions were twisted but attempted to be in orientation with the light side. Maybe she's more of a grey Jedi now, and is Ahsoka's first real glimpse at the lifestyle other than through herself. Maybe she's always been a little corrupted and dark-side-y since her attack on the temple. You've got options! I'd absolutely kill for a Barriss for her, but I've got a few other ideas for characters I'd love to make her interact with.

Most namely, Bo-Katan Kryze, Hera Syndulla, Sabine Wren (Post-Rebels, please!), and maybe one of those Martez twins from the Clone Wars she spends an arc with! I also wouldn't be opposed to someone like Rex!

I'd like for this to be shippy, but definitely plot-focused. I'm not exactly perfect with all aspects of the Star Wars universe, so don't feel bad if you aren't either! Just come with a solid understanding of both of our characters, and let me know if you've got ideas for interactions between them. I've got plenty of ideas for the characters listed above, so feel free to PM me if you want to hear them out in detail or have a specific character in mind.

Thanks for reading! I look forward to writing with you!

Hmmm.... what if, shortly after Ahsoka found Barris, they both found something unexpected? A slaver ship that had a very powerful yet unrefined and uncontrolled Force Presence?
images

Force Source
211c1c7086c93283320f4fa294cfed9b.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back