• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Dear Blue Chicken

Hello! You may call me Blue or Alex. I'm nearly 25, and I am a trans guy. My timezone is EST, and I'm usually online on and off between 12PM and 2AM. I'm always up to chat OOC, so don't be shy. If you ever need to drop the roleplay or take a break from it, please let me know. I will never be upset about that. Also, feel free to tell me if you're losing interest in the roleplay and wanna start up something else. My reply length tends to vary depending on what's going on in the roleplay, but I'll always give you enough to work with. I ask the same of you. I tend to favor male characters, both cis and trans. I also enjoy playing non-binary masc-leaning characters. I just don't get female characters even though I lived as a female for most of my life. But I'm always up for giving female characters another try. I'm up for any paring type. As you can probably tell, I'm a very open-minded person. I tend to get along best with the same. Please tell me your preferences and triggers during the planning process.

(My preferred role is in bold.)
Modern Prince
x Civilian
Kidnapper x Modern Prince
Supervillain
x Superhero
Alien x Human
Time Traveler x 21st Century Civilian
Immortal x Time Traveler

Inventor
creates machine that transports them and their best friend into another dimension where their favorite fandom exists and their favorite characters take an interest in the awe-struck visitors after they become stranded there. (Possible Fandoms: MCU, DC Shows, Sherlock, Doctor Who, Harry Potter, Stardew Valley)

First off; the chicken drew me here because my tired self was like 'I swear that is from Stardew.' But I wasn't certain until you mentioned Stardew and I was silently telling myself I KNEW IT.

Secondly, bonjour. I am interested in a few of your options;

Modern Prince x Civilian
Immortal x Time Traveler (Never done a time travel setting but that sounds fun)
Harry Potter
Stardew Valley (I will need to refresh myself, I'm actually waiting for MP to come out on console to finish my game lol)

So if you want to pick the cookie out of the jar and let me know, or I can PM you, either way works. :)

Hey, if you're still looking I'd be up for a few options as well.

Supervillain x Superhero
Kidnapper x Modern Prince
Alien x Human
Time Traveler x 21st Century Human

And I would be interested in pretty much all of the fandoms aside Stardew Valley (since I don't know it that well)

I don't really have triggers, i'm pretty open but if I am uncomfortable with something I will say so.

If you're interested just lemme know, maybe by PMs if that's alright?

I would be down for some type of alien roleplay if you're still interested! ^^

Hello, I'd love to discuss plot with you! I'm most interested in modern prince x Civilian or immortal x time traveler(I have a character for that!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back